• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is an online work execution platform empowering organizations of all sizes to plan, manage, automate, and report on work.

Learn more about Smartsheet

Showing 1,611 reviews

Melanie C.
Sr. Supervisor, HIT Business Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2019

"Versatile and Powerful Tool"

Comments: My company was already using Smartsheet for basic task tracking when I started. Upon discovering how we could use dashboards, our utilization took off! We have now designed solutions for departments company-wide, improving management's visibility to workloads and processes. It's impressive how many problems Smartsheet has been able to solve.

Pros: - Ease of Use - No need to involve programmers to create custom solutions
- Versatility - customizable sheets and dashboards for different departments and needs
- Support - AMAZING user forum, help pages, support department

Cons: Row and cell link limitations - I bump up against the cell link limitations often, although I can work around them by saving my metrics into multiple sheets.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2019
Cory B.
Sr. Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Smartsheet is preferred from multiple fast-moving projects"

Comments: Satisfied. I manage >25 projects that vary in size and detail. I would not rely on any other project management program that I have used in the past.

Pros: Easy to get in, set up, and maintain small-medium size projects. Quick to learn, easy to use.

Cons: I would like more intelligence around the columns: 1) more specific formatting choices, like setting the duration to hours, separating effort and duration; 2) Predecessor columns that intelligently follow the task, not only the row number.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Alasdair D.
CFO
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Excel on speed"

Comments: I have a running joke with my colleagues that goes along the lines of "have I told you how much I love smartsheet?" This is generally when I have discovered a new wow feature - e.g. the ability to lock in column formulae. They smile and say "yes you have mentioned it"

Pros: It's core infrastructure is very easy to understand. As an accountant I saw a spreadsheet like thing and shouted hurrah I get this. Then I realised that was just a beginning but a beginning that was good because it hooked me. Then I started to get that there are forms and the spreadsheets are really databases in disguise from which you can easily produce reports with no programming skills needed (other than those I knew anyway). Then there are dashboards that you can configure to your own requirements. I particularly love that you can change information on the reports and it changes on the underlying spreadsheets (databases). For one business I worked for I changed what had been a daily and weekend nightmare for the owner into an automated process that took half an hour. Literally life changing for him.

Cons: It's strength is it's weakness. Like a spreadsheet it can be too flexible which can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Other software has guardrails, this doesn't. If you take care it's fine but you can find yourself changing something and it having knock on effects. It's not that the underlying data is compromised by this but the reporting can be. For example if you change the name of a database column the reports won't be able to find it again which means that on the reports and dashboards you find a blank where there should be data. So take care, but if you do, it's magic!

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Michael J.
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"I love Smartsheet"

Comments: While as an overarching company, my employer does not use Smartsheet, I have continued to use it personally on my projects to track progress in simple to update, easy to baseline format. I have used Smartsheet in this fashion for years -- its a much needed tool to keep you my back pocket.

Pros: What I think that Smartsheet really does well is how easy it is to use it. It is very similar in function to Excel, but has a lot of the important features that you need to baseline and track a project of any size. Its a welcome deter from the intensity of other PM software like Microsoft Project, without losing essential functionality.

Cons: Smartsheet is very simple to use - but because of some of that scaled back UI, there is some lost functionality. Some of the tricks and maneuvers you have to pull for things like conditional formatting or cell types can be a bit off-putting. It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Andrea W.
Director of Programs
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"Best thing since sliced bread"

Comments: This software makes everything we do so streamlined and easy. We literally load all of our projects into smartsheet so that we can all manage them. I don't think that I could do my job as efficiently without it. There is s certain project we do once a year where we update pricing on all website items with all of our suppliers. Being able to keep this data in SS, then send our suppliers update requests to load in the data has been a life saver! Keeping track of work along with managing the project has become a breeze.

Pros: The thing I like the most is the transparency or the collaboration. To be able to easily see what others are doing and manage them together, set reminders and send update requests is what makes our company run well.

Cons: I think there have been a few times that we have maxed out on number of lines. I don't know why that there is a throttle there, but that's probably my only complaint is that some of our sheets get large and max out!

Nathan R.
Business Development Analyst and Marketing Manager
Investment Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2020

"Smartsheet is the Project Management Software of Choice"

Comments: I am planning projects, collaborating on large scale projects, and even managing our sales pipeline across eight separate sheets. We roll up our data into dashboards and are using some of the automation features; however, we could do so much more on that front.

Pros: Smartsheet is like Excel on steroids. It is a very powerful, yet simple to use software. It is easy for team members, regardless of whether they are paid subscribers, to easily collaborate on projects.

Cons: There are some specific project management tools that I would personally like to see implemented in this software that would give it an edge over other programs. However, these would affect the functionality very little and would be more bells and whistles.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2020
Sara G.
Product Strategy Manager
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Love the versatility"

Comments: I love the webinars on new services and the ability to become certified to use this tool- its such a time saver and I love that if I think of something I need to do on my commute home- I can just pull it up on my phone. Overall I would recommend it to my text company too- I would rather use Smart sheet as a project management tool than any tool designed for math brains that isn't as freestyle.

Pros: I love this software. I love the pick up and go aspect where I can access it on all my devices. I love the automatic saves- because I am terrible at remembering to save, and I love the ability to attach files and tag people for projects. I used the software at my previous company for creative project management and now I'm using it like agile for product development builds. Its great for tracking and overall roadmapping. I wouldn't use anything else when I can do everything I want right here!

Cons: All the issues I've had have been solved in new releases but it would be wonderful if I could build graphic pages in the software- I'm hoping that comes soon. Like a mobile photoshop or powerpoint or image tool.

Rick F.
Senior Director, Dynamic Pricing Execution
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2019

"Excellent alternative to traditional spreadsheets and project management tools and processes"

Comments: We use it for all project implementations to manage collaboration with our clients - project plans, decision logs, issue logs, contact lists, action item lists, document sharing, etc. We also use it internally for similar activities. I even use it on my team for very efficient weekly status reporting. We even link it to JIRA for automatically syncing sheets and reports to that system for managing product releases and product support. We love it!!!

Pros: Very easy to learn and get users onboard quickly. Works much like Excel yet with much more document sharing functionality and the notifications service is most beneficial to us. Very cost efficient in that our clients don't need to purchase a license so we use this to collaborate with them for our project work.

Cons: Very little not to like. Advanced functionality we need to not alwasys there, however, Smartsheet comes out with new features a few times a year and they always very helpful. Biggest complaint is that we have not yet figured out how to provide users edit access to a group and yet limit certain sheets within that group to viewer only. Would also like to see more options for backups and restores.

Amanda H.

"Collaboration made easy"

Comments: Smartsheet saves us time and makes it easier to collaborate and share updates across all of our projects. We appreciate the constant improvements and the walk through introduction when bigger changes are rolled out.

Pros: Smartsheet has been a lifesaver for group collaboration. My team runs multiple projects simultaneously, and the scopes of these projects are constantly changing. Smartsheet allows for the team to update their pieces of the puzzle and send alerts about changes in one environment. We've actually replaced endless back and forth emails with the comments function in the comment section so that all pertinent information about an issue exists in the platform itself for easy reference. We can track our gantt chart, program data, and group communications in one place. I= We're also utilizing Smartsheet for people outside of our organization. Smartsheet allows us to select the type of visibility that clients have to data (through settings or via dashboards) so we can control the story that we're sharing with our clients. This has been a big time saver as it eliminates the need for extra reporting on data that is already avilailable online. Our clients have shared positive feedback about Smartsheet forms which we've been using to collect survey data and for event registration. The forms have allowed us to cancel our account for SurveyMonkey (which we used for several years previous to Smartsheet).

Cons: The main pain point I have with Smartsheet is the fact that not all of my favorite Excel formulas work in Smartsheet. The formulas also don't always work the same way as they do in Excel so there's a bit of a learning curve. Smartsheet needs to allow a Time function. We use Smartsheet to register individuals for events, and right now we're having to program Time as a text. This means we can't use formulas to change times based on Timezones. I also still miss when the recent sheets appeared as tabs at the top of the webpage. The new recent tabs menu works well, but I found the tab view easier to navigate.

Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Public Policy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2018

"Project Management in the Cloud"

Comments: It does help us track projects and the alerts we've set up help keep users aware of deadlines. So for that, Smartsheet works well. We've found a workaround for the one area we've paid extra for--the reporting--that is deficient. The biggest selling point is its approachability: anyone that is familiar with a spreadsheet application should be able to intuitively understand how SmartSheet basically works. That at least removes the biggest obstacle for a project management solution being ignored: the difficulty of use.

Pros: SmartSheet allows individuals and teams to work projects together, plotting milestones and critical paths, tracking tasks, creating alerts, and using gantt charts to quickly view how various team members are allocated and intersect. It does a good job of integrating with Office 365, allowing you to share links to files in OneDrive and to Skype within SmartSheet. The revamped interface makes it closer to working in Excel, which is the really the whole premise to Smartsheet: providing a familiar spreadsheet interface for working projects. To that end, there is a wealth of functionality for formatting cells to indicate project stages, task completion, etc. You can even apply conditional logic to have cells change color when a task reaches a certain stage. There are good controls for determining levels of access, so you prevent changes to your sheet except by authorized persons. Overall, it's a good tool for managing projects.

Cons: The reporting functionality we paid extra for is a joke. Instead, we've resorted to pulling data into Microsoft's Power BI to create reports and visualize data. And like many other Cloud-based services, there's a core product and then tiers of functionality that cost significantly more. Smartsheet is a capable product, but I'm frankly unsure it's cost is justified by its maturity. I've had the feeling I've been paying for what's coming, not for what's already there. But since we've invested in it, I guess we'll stay the course.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2018
IT Manager
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Fantastic Product"

Comments: Great customer service. Ever-improving features. 100% cloud so you can collaborate from anywhere with virtually any device (desktop and/or app). Smartsheet has become an indispensable part of how we run our business.

Pros: Smartsheet is an amazing product and helps keep our whole company on schedule and collaborating in real time. It is really flexible and easy to start using. Once you have used it for a while, you will want to do more and more with it, and there never seems to be a limit to what you can do. They are also constantly adding new helpful features. One that was really useful to me was a kanban view called cardview. But there is also classic spreadsheet view, gannt view, and calendar view. In addition to sheets, you can also run reports off the sheets which filter the data down for particular users or departments. These reports can be editable or read-only. You can also look at your data in real time using dashboards. We have been using Smartsheet for several years now, and we still feel like we are only scratching the surface of its capabilities. Another great feature is that you can have unlimited free collaborators. These people can use the sheets/reports/dashboard and enter data. However, it is only the paid users who can create and maintain the sheets. Over time, you may find more people in your organisation want to be creators, and it is easy to add licenses as needed.

Cons: There's not much I can say negative about this software. On rare occasions there can be unexpected outages or loss of functionality, but that is very rare indeed. There are sometimes maintenance windows on the weekend which can last up to 4 hours at a time, but these are advised well ahead of time. I think the only business that wouldn't want to use smartsheet is one that operates 24/7. If you are a normal Monday to Friday business, smartsheet will be fine for you.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2018
Rachel L.
Account Manager
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

"Smartsheet User Review"

Comments: I started out not knowing what Smartsheet was, but we had some company wide projects I was a part of that allowed me to get a basic knowledge. Afterward, I was able to research as well as complete Smartsheet training which as caused me to love the software even more. I am one of 2 certified users in our company, allowing me to assist and teach others and to help push out other projects within Smartsheet. We started out with only 3-4 of us using the program, and now every employee within our company uses Smartsheet on a daily basis. We have been able to centralize and share a lot of information, and Smartsheet has even allowed for better interaction with our Clients.

Pros: I love all of the options for automation and the ease of organization. There are a great amount of options when sharing/storing data, and it is accessible on multiple platforms, which is helpful on the go. I appreciate that there are online learning opportunities to better your experience and improve your Smartsheet skills. This has also helped spread the use of Smartsheet throughout our company. I love that multiple team members can access and communicate across one sheet without having to track items down.

Cons: Some of the dashboard options are limited. I also miss the ability to have multiple tabs open in Smartsheet, as now I often end up with multiple tabs in my browser open instead.

Rebecca C.
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"With the right access - it's a GREAT tool"

Comments: With the right access (Admin+) I LOVE what Smartsheet can do. I see the value it brings.

Pros: AWESOME cloud based functionality that really helps manage projects and our entire portfolio. GREAT feature to engage your audience is all you need is an email to SHARE the sheet and others can have access (even though they may not use Smartsheet). LOVE the easy "update request" feature/ability.

Cons: There is a lot I feel this lacks:
- The ability to create a Visio type image for a timeline (when your entire plan is in SS, we need more than just a gnat chart to use to Director level meetings) - we need different types of color
- When ONE column name is changed EVERY SINGLE REPORT that has that column name has to be updated - there should be an auto update/replace ability (and NOT an add on feature for $40k+)
- Report Summary - just like a sheet summary feature, there should be the SAME ability for a REPORT to summarize as 90% of what you use/summarize is on a REPORT, not necessarily in a sheet
-PIVOT Charts - I know this is NOT excel, but I can whip together data much easier in excel than I can in SS
-Formatting & editing ability in a REPORT (I don't want to always go back to my SHEET to format data) - i want to just format the data i need on the report
- Ability to add formula's to a report (the data we use is more than likely on a report...not a sheet)

Loann M.
Broadcast Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Smartsheet: TimeSaver & Sharing of Information"

Comments: Overall, I am still an avid fan and plan to continue to use SS. However, I am saddened that there are now so many features that require an additional fee to make use of them.

Pros: I love that updating a cell(s) in one area updates it across the board - no need to re-enter the same data multiple places.
Ease of sharing by either sharing the sheet/report or by using the scheduled sending of the sheet/report to people on a recurring or one-time basis.

Cons: Though I'm still a huge proponent, I have seen a decline in the responsiveness to users on the Community platform, as well as helpful ideas that would be of great benefit to the end user. With growth comes pain, and us users are feeling it.
I wish some of the previous ability non-licensed users had were still in effect.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Craig R.
Marketing Services Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2019

"Effective, costly super spreadsheet"

Comments: We used Smartsheet as a simplified task manager to replace another project management system and shared spreadsheet files. It was able to successfully manage the workflow and project load for multiple ecommerce websites and a high volume of online marketing activities, in addition to frequent new product introductions, all with a very small team. The management team really liked the results, but the users did not prefer using the software. Due to the high pricing, only 60% of the team had user accounts and the others had to report updates to be added.

Pros: Since it's based on a spreadsheet / table design, it is quick to learn and easy for team adoption. It's a great alternative for teams that have tried many of the more complex / visual project management platforms without much luck. At the end of the day, I found that project deadlines and tasks were updated and followed much more consistently in Smartsheet than several previous attempts. In addition, Smartsheet has one of the more extensive set of integrations, so virtually any sized enterprise platform or even niche software tool you use probably plays well together with it.

Cons: Though there are a variety of views and automation features embedded in the spreadsheet-like format, it ultimately is a powerful spreadsheet and generally offers somewhat less functionality than many teams expect from a fully featured project management tool, especially when it comes to visual organization. In addition, the software is overpriced in the age of comparable freemium tools (there is no free version outside of the trial). It is very difficult to justify the expense based on the feature set for moderately sized teams when there are many solid alternatives with better or more flexible pricing for smaller teams.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2019
Erich S.
HR Business Partner
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2018

"A functional hybrid of project management software and excel"

Pros: Smartsheet is fantastic if you are a project manager or anyone that tracks things collaboratively.
I use it daily to keep track of projects. It is like google sheets but has much more functionality with a unique blend of project management flavors. It is easy and intuitive once you get the hang of it, and doubly so if you are accustomed to using google sheets. Even if your teammates don't have licenses, you can invite them to look at and collaborate with your project, add comments, attachments, and even alerts.
As an applicant tracker, I use it to keep track of new hires. We attach their new hire paperwork to the smartsheet (instead of emailing sensitive documents) and other HR members can go in and look and progress, check off when they do their part (benefits orientation, enter into payroll etc) so i can keep track of where the employee is in the process.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve. When you first use it, you think that there isn't much difference to google sheets, but once you go through the training, see examples and use it for awhile, it is hard to go back to google sheets because it just doesn't have the functionality you need.
Some of the formula functionality of say, excel is missing, but they are making improvements to the platform all the time.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2018
Miguel G.
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"A Smart Way To Manage Your Projects"

Comments: While many businesses continue to move in the direction of a clean and more streamlined user interface, Smartsheet continues to expand the capabilities of its products through its grid interface of a spreadsheet-like appearance. Despite popular belief, this format is still very effective and highly used in places where metrics are essential and number crunching is calling all the shots. With enhanced filters and views, one will be surprised at how powerful Smartsheet really is. I would personally recommend trying this, even for a trial, and get the feel for what Smartsheet can actually do.

Pros: Smartsheet brings the familiarity of using a spreadsheet and transform the way you manage your projects through their grids. Smartsheet is a complete suite of tools that allows your business, big or small, to manage and deliver on your products efficiently. Its list of features is quite extensive: Dashboards provide full visibility of the project and its status. With key metrics represented for the entire project, you can visually see the progress your teams are making with each project. This allows for quick response and adjustments where needed without having to dive too deep into the details. You can display your projects in one of various ways, each with their own unique set of advantages: from a Gantt chart view, to a cards (Kanban) view, to a calendar view. Provide portals for team collaboration and generate forms to capture the information you seek. Add to that attachment capabilities, notifications, alerts and reminders, plus reporting and so much more... and you have a well rounded complete suite of applications that helps you manage your projects and your business more effectively.

Cons: Smartsheet has no inherent cons. And the only thing I may consider as such would be that of bringing a spreadsheet-like format of its grid into use when trends are deviating from this format slowly. Other than that, Smartsheet does offer what its name implies... "smart" use of its various components to effectively manage a business.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Muhammad T.
Sales Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2021

"Keep track on project progress effectively"

Comments: Project management and time management is the module that we use the most with Smartsheet. It has saved many of out time to managing project and keep it within our project budget.

Pros: Smartsheet is a very flexible project management software that can be used to managing various type of project and task. The notification help us to get alerted on any changes to the project. Novice user will find it very easy to use as the project structure is easy to understand and very customizable to fit to our requirement.

Cons: I had a trouble to understand how the conditional formatting is working at first, not many tutorial or manual provided and I had to study the feature on my own. They should add more video tutorial for new user get familiar with feature that they provide.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2021
Roger V.
Sr. Project Manager
Plastics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Great product and responsive company"

Comments: Smartsheet has been a game changer for us here at Excel. We use it every day to manage our internal flow of data and management of the hundreds of projects our PM team handles every year. The reporting and dashboard capabilities have revolutionized how we do business.

Pros: It's an easy to use and setup platform that has nearly all of the features you'd use in a standard project management software setup such as MS Project. On top of that, they have reporting and dashboard capabilities which is an absolutely HUGE value add.

Cons: Some of the features aren't the easiest to use, such as resource management

Jonathan G.
Executive Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2021

"Great organized project management that allows collaboration between colleagues"

Comments: The main benefit that we have been able to notice through the use of Smartsheet is a facility in terms of collaboration between colleagues to work on the projects that are being carried out. In an orderly manner we have been able to follow up on the projects from planning, through the assignment of tasks and their progress, to their completion. Through the Gantt diagrams that Smartsheet provides we have been able to establish deadlines for the fulfillment of our projects and work together for their timely completion. Undoubtedly, the way to work in project management in the most organized, collaborative and efficient way is through Smartsheet, recommended.

Pros: Smartsheet has been that solution with which we have been able to work in an organized, joint way and keep us collaborative in terms of the progress of our tasks and projects and in real time. We have undoubtedly liked how easy it is to manage our projects in an orderly way through this tool and to monitor their progress, from planning to completion.

Cons: So far I haven't been able to find anything I dislike about this program, it has made our collaborative work much easier.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2021
Shannon simone M.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2019

"Smartsheet Will help you slay the project management dragon"

Comments: If you want to create a project management plan like a rockstar and feel confident that your data is going to look as good as the work that you put into it you have to use smartsheet and you can't afford not to give it a shot because a 30 day free trial with no credit card is almost unheard of today with the slap your credit card down before we give it a shot and you get a full robust set of features for your free trial I couldn't recommend it anymore it's an absolute winner.

Pros: I'm not an expert by any stretch on Gantt charts and project management but I was forced into a position to do a large project management plan that required spreadsheets Gantt charts and all the necessary tools of a robust project management proposal. I love the ease of use and the visual user interface of smartsheet. I initially tried to use Excel only to be frustrated with formatting cells and a big messy fragman fragmented plan. Smartsheet was relatively quick to learn easy to go back and edit and save and also easy to create a copy of a master plan that you may have created to reuse again. I would have never gotten through my project management crisis without smartsheet I can't say enough of how invaluable it is. It will make a project management newbie like myself look like a total Pro and the more you use it the more fun it actually becomes as you start to see your data be brought to life in a way that is easy to see easy to edit and easy to print. If you are a project management professional you cannot afford not to use Smart cheap it's that good.

Cons: Well there's a very generous 30-day trial and I love the fact that there's no credit card required it would be great if there was some use plans were a little less expensive for Less usage.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2019
Fred E.
Senior Account Supervisor
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2019

"Smartsheet, an efficient solution for project management."

Comments: Within our company, Smartsheet has been very useful for assigning tasks, keeping track of the projects we are involved with, managing calendars, managing files and managing other tasks. Its real-time collaboration functions facilitate the remote work of our teams, so distance is no longer a problem for us. In addition, it is available on all operating systems and can also be accessed from mobile devices and tablets.

Pros: One of the advantages of this software is that its interface works like a spreadsheet, which allows users to multitask and work more easily. In addition, it allows to sort the tasks by deadline, priority or according to the requirements of each user. Another feature that I like about this software is that it allows you to create Gantt charts easily and easily through your predesigned templates.

Cons: One of the main disadvantages of this software is that it constantly presents crashes and failures with the availability of the service. In addition, its cost is a bit high if we compare it with other tools that offer the same characteristics.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2019
Brianna T.
HR
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Love smartsheet"

Comments: This tool is way easier than excel. The sharing is the best feature.

Pros: This tool is so much better than excel. Excel is such a headache and not knowing the formulas makes everything harder. You barely need any instruction for this tool but I love the templates.

Cons: I wish it had more varied templates and wish there was more instruction for some of the uses besides having to watch a video but thats me being lazy I think. I wish it wasn't so pricy for the other levels.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Cara M.
COO
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2019

"Flexible Tool with Great Potential"

Pros: Smartsheet is customizable and works for a lot of end uses. We use it for project management, proposal management, business development and customer resource management, as well as for various other internal references.

Cons: The license structure and pricing has been changing and I'm disappointed about how the company has handled the migration regarding sales and outreach.