Filter by:

• Overall

About Pipeline

Pipeline CRM is ranked #1 CRM for mid-market businesses, empowering sales teams of 10+ across a breadth of industries.

Learn more about Pipeline

Terry B.
Terry B.
Marketing Representative in US
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Experiences With PipelineDeals

4 3 years ago

Comments: My job as the Marketing Adviser is to schedule appointments for my team. I have only used PipelineDeals the past 4 months. It is an absolutely terrific way to keep on top of deals falling through the cracks, calendar schedules, my tasks and agendas. They even have a phone application. I know once we get all our calendars synchronized my job will be much better. PipelineDeals is a great asset to have to carry on my work, as I work remotely in Minnesota for my team in Southern California.

Pros:

I love the communication part of the services because you are able to share deals and the tracking capabilities are awesome For instance If I add a Person it will let me automatically create a Company and then from there I can create a Deal and track the progression. The reminders of task, agendas and scheduled meeting calendar reminders allow me to have a flow of business throughout the day. I have so much more to learn - PipelineDeals has training at least two or more times a week and they also supply all different training modules. I have a terrific contact that is a live person for a Success Coach who is more than willing to assist our team.

Cons:

One area would be better is that now I know to create the Person 1st and the Company will be created right then, however not all the company information shows and so I need to create and retype all the information again, like the address, phone number, email etc. Then two addresses show up. It would be nice when you create the person you create the company, deal with all pertinent information at the same time - then when you add a new person to the deal all that information populates for them that is attached to the company and deal. Also the ability to isolate the deals lost so they do not show up in the whole list-but they are there so your percentages of win-losses are calculating.

Brian W.
Brian W.
Development Consultant in New Zealand
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

It's a bit manual but does what it says on the tin.

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, PipelineDeals works well as a manual CRM system, however, it is very easy for the system to become a mess of conflicting information as third party integrations and automation for menial tasks are close to non-existent. This means that unless users are incredibly reliant on quality control of their data and input, which as human error comes into the process becomes difficult to manage effectively. A suggestion would be to have the system pick up and associate new client contacts with the business domains and suggest in the system where the person should go, rather than defaulting to creating a company that doesnt exist which then has to be manually edited to the correct company.

Pros:

Journey mapping throughout the deal process was clear and easily traceable throughout the sales cycle. Clear indications of the health of leads as well as the ability to integrate events and notifications into your workflow were definitely a plus point.

Cons:

Integration with third-party applications and software is minimal, support is unfortunately only localised in the US so international clients will have significant delays in customer service. Automation is also severely limited, forcing users to be very manually focused in their day to day tasks where other service providers have the ability to automate menial tasks through the platform to increase the time spent on productive work.

Josh B.
CEO in US

Love this software, VERY handy and useful

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great for getting up and running with leads and sales and a database of info. Super fast to respond to training question, etc. Really like these guys.

Pros:

This software is very user friendly. You can easily fumble your way through it, and even those who didn't grow up with computers ("pre-millennials"). The functionality is VERY customizable. It is fantastic that the software is cloud based and can be used everywhere, and the customer support is truly an awesome team. I have worked with Pipeline Deals for over 3 years, and I managed an entire team on it. It really is a fantastic sales software and a fantastic company to work with.

Cons:

The negative is (which is not super negative these days) is the pricing model of a monthly charge per user. This makes is a little challenging for newer companies to afford it. However, I think they have various pricing models today and some that are more affordable. There is nothing free about this software in the world of free "intro" accounts.

Cash M.
Director of Sales in US
Machinery, 51-200 Employees

More Bang for the Buck!

4 5 years ago

Comments: Having used SalesForce.com in prior sales/marketing roles, it is hard to deny SF's dominance and superiority in the CRM space. However, it is equally hard to deny that SF is the highest priced solution available, especially when you factor in the investment of time and consultation fees required to tailor SF for your specific needs and preferences. Given this we began a diligent search through the CRM jungle to determine if there was a CRM solution that offered most of the same capabilities as SF "out of the box", for less money. Our matrix of candidates winnowed down very quickly to Pipeline Deals. PLD provided all of the SF type capabilities that we needed, such as email tracking, mass email tracking, account & deal history management, remote access via iPhone App, Deal stage tracking, customization, and excellent customer service. So, all of the attributes and capabilities that we admired about SF were present in PLD, but for much less money, and with a much easier set-up process, and with a much better and more accessible customer service team. PLD has been an exceptionally good CRM for our needs and expectations at a more competitive price point.

Pros:

Ease of use and capabilities. Customer service. iPhone App. Email Tracking. Email interface.

Cons:

Calendar doesn't sync with my Outlook or iCal calendars. There is no 'Click to Dial' VOIP option. Historical view under a contact or deal is a little cumbersome and wonky. Does not have SF's capability in customizing the historical view, Person view, company view.

VP of Product in US
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

Solid little CRM but with few native integration options

4 2 years ago

Comments: I use it every day, and it gets the job done. I know the job could get done in a much better way if we migrated to something more powerful, but the thought of upending our entire sales process to new software seems like too much effort for the reward - for now at least.

Pros:

Pipeline Deals is very straightforward and easy to use. The interface is able to be customized which is nice, and the ability to import and export data us useful for reporting.

Cons:

The core functionality of a CRM is pretty basic, it's just a database with a lot of custom variables (fields) associated to each entry. What makes a CRM powerful (or not) in my opinion is the ability for the software to integrate with other software in your business stack. This is the Achilles heel for Pipeline Deals, as the options for integrations are extremely limited.

PipelineDeals Response

2 years ago

Hi There, thank you for your review. We would love to speak with you about it to learn more. Please feel free to call us at 866-702-7303 or email [email protected]

Nicholas K.
Manager, Partnership Development in US

A Great CRM Tool for Small Teams

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, the service has been invaluable to us as a small organization. Especially in a small company that experiences turnover with apprentices and interns coming through in sales roles, it has been extremely easy to make sure conversations are not ignored or missed.

Pros:

The ability to cc the service on emails and have the contact immediately integrated and updated in the Pipeline dashboard is extremely helpful to track not only yourself but the rest of your team and progress on past and current conversations. Additionally, the ability to add contacts directly from LinkedIn makes it very easy to add contacts with extra steps.

Cons:

It is easy to get unorganized on the platform and once that starts, it can be a challenge to get everything back on track. Because the search bar is very exact in its search results, it can be easy to miss targets with different potential spellings or with apostrophes and other symbols in their names which can lead to creating duplicate profiles that go unnoticed for some time.

David O.
David O.
Vice President, Global Education in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Pipeline Deals Fan

5 3 years ago

Comments: I manage a global sales network. I use PLDs to manage their sales process across many time zones and geographic locations. This tool has helped greatly to understand what is happening and where.

Pros:

I have been using PLDs since 2010. It took me about two days to set up a custom sales tool that meets our specific needs to manage the sales pipeline, and I am not particularly technical. Sales Force told me that I would need a consultant and about 2 weeks to get this done. Over the past 8 years PLDs has implemented many refinements and improvements and new features. Underlying all of this is the excellent support provided in the form of the knowledge base, video tutorials that are byte sized, and support agents who are knowledgable and personable. I can buy software from anywhere. My choices are based on what happens when I have a problem. Pipeline Deals excels at providing great support!

Cons:

This is not really a PLDs-created issue, however I use LinkedIn to generate leads by importing a contacts picture, email address, phone number etc. Around 2014, LinkedIn has changed their code and PLDs was unable to support this feature. I really miss that feature.

Philip J.
Executive Sales in US

Enabling your salesforce without bogging them down in process

5 3 years ago

Comments: Pipelines solves the issue of providing the reps with an easy to use and quick solution to account and deal management whether in the office or on the road which provides no excuse for not adding relevant data as it happens or shortly afterwards resulting in more time to sell and more available data for management.

Pros:

Ease of use across all platforms including mobile make the sales reps ability to use this for look-ups, recording notes, task and deal management very simple.

Cons:

forecasting is not great from a management perspective, the ability to manipulate the forecast into a hierarchy that goes from rep to manager to VP etc is non existent unless you customize it. Also major account management where you want to have access to political spheres of influence on an org chart for example or interconnected deals can not be done without attachments

Tristan P.
Scheduler in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

User-Friendly & Comprehensive

5 3 years ago

Comments: Pipeline deals creates an easy, user-friendly, & fairly comprehensive way to keep track of customer data, customer relationships, and job progress. It offers a wide variety of tools to help plan, track, communicate, and understand how to improve. Great tool.

Pros:

It's integrated with QuickBooks Online. Paperwork can be uploaded to deals or people so everything needed can be kept in one spot. The activity timeline makes finding information easy and accessible for everyone. Permission can be given to or restricted for certain users.

Cons:

The lack of automated functions. Calendar only gives one color per person (which cannot be chosen by the user), which sometimes makes it difficult to navigate one's own schedule. "Customers" is a bit useless for what we do here.

Ron S.
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

Success through Pipelines

5 3 years ago

Comments: Very, very positive. I would not have the success we had without this product. It allows for great follow up on leads. I would always tell people to use this product.

Pros:

It was written to be user friendly and effective. It is organized and allows the user to use many different options. This customization is very effective. Since I am the only person which does marketing for my company I need something like this to help stay focused. As you know marketing is a hurry up and wait situation so this software allows me to me very effective when I am in that "marketing mode".

Cons:

This will sound funny however they always try to improve the software where I honestly believe for me, it is as close to perfect as I will get.

Paul D.
Senior Sales Executive in US

Good CRM for the price

4 3 years ago

Comments: I like Pipeline Deals. I think they are a great basic sales CRM. Easy to navigate and search.

Pros:

I really like how you are able to have all notes and conversations in chronological order from the deal/contact page. It helps you stay on top of what is going on with the individual or deal. The system is not overwhelming like a lot of other CRM systems i have used. I think it would best fit with small-medium size sales teams.

Cons:

I really wish that there was some type of automatic customer engagement built in. Maybe some a text messaging feature. Also, I wish that we could be contracts in the system that can automatically go out using a signing service. From what I know, these features are offered.

Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.
VP - Sales & Operations in Pakistan

Easy to use CRM

5 3 years ago

Comments: We use Pipeline Deals to manage our leads and sales pipeline. What we like most about this CRM is the ease of use and an ability to create custom fields on Customer, Companies and Deals level. Its very easily adaptive and the interface itself is very clean. Offers great reporting features as well. We are also using Pipeline Deals as our daily task management system and it let us very easily manage our followups and daily to'dos

Pros:

Cons:

Nothing as such. As for now, we are very much satisfied with PLD and it covers most of all our requirements.

Sales Representative in US
Printing, 11-50 Employees

Great price, desktop version is excellent, app needs some work

4 3 years ago

Comments: It's been very positive. I started using Pipeline Deals individually, then my company went to it as a whole when seeing the benefits.

Pros:

It's clearly made by those who know what is needed in a sales process, especially larger deals with multiple contacts. The reports are excellent as is the amount you can customize the information you need to see.

Cons:

I don't like the mobile app at all, in fact, it's virtually worthless. Granted, I may need to check the latest updates and see what improvements have been made. I have a lot of time at my PC and the main thing coming to my phone are appointment reminders.

Nicholas T.
Area Manager in US
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees

Open to Feedback

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great way to handle your day to day scheduling , effectively manage deals, and provide a universal communication platform for your company

Pros:

The team at Pipelinedeals listens to us as clients and tries to cater to how we use the software, helping to improve our efficiency around it. We also provide feedback on innovative ways we use their software and they share it with their clients.

Cons:

Pulling useful sales data from the software can be difficult at times. It relies on accuracy from it's users, which, can be trouble for a whole team whose individuals may not be at the same proficiency.

Yeni O.
Yeni O.
Product Engineer in Nigeria
Computer Software

PipelineDeals is the only standout CRM I have administered.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Pipeline has assisted my organization to effectively designate our sales approach and follow-up with our most juicy customers. We use the Pipeline Calender feature to properly manage sales calls we need to make ,and everyone on the sales team can now properly track all of our most important projects. The entire sales team stays on the same page , as every sales person is able to read notes left by others on every profile page ; ensuring they simply need to continue from where their colleagues stopped and avoid repeating sales milestones already accomplished by others.

Cons:

I want Pipelinedeals to improve on its search functionality to effectively combine tagline search results.

Ian S.
Ian S.
Equipment Manager / Inside Sales in US
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Inside Sales Help

4 3 years ago

Comments: Again I do not have a lot of experience with Pipeline, but what I do have I really enjoy. It makes it very convenient to follow up with leads which is important to me.

Pros:

Personally I like how easy it is to access all of my deals with just a couple of clicks. Also as an inside sales representative, in my particular profession, I do not see a lot of leads that I need to follow up on so the ones that I do need to follow up on are that much more important. Pipeline Deals helps organize and reminds me daily about which leads I need to follow up on. It also allows me to make custom notes and set various times and dates in which I am reminded to follow up.

Cons:

I haven't used Pipeline deals for a long time, but one thing that I would like to be able to do is upload my quotes onto pipeline deals. It would be nice to have that information attached to the customer's profile for quick access.

Debbie J.
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees

Been using this for six years

5 3 years ago

Comments: In past organizations I have used Salesforce, SalesLogix, Goldmine, etc. Pipeline deals gave us what we needed without being overpriced. It's easy to use, customizable and we've been very happy with it. Some of the other CRMs were an overkill with all of their features, half of which we didn't need and they were costly.

Pros:

Easy to use and customize, also the cost. We got in in the beginning and are grandfathered in to a cheaper rate, but even the current rates are still competitive.

Cons:

No IP address restriction, this is a security concern. Database can not be locked down from access outside the organization.

Laurie L.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Small company; only use a few of the features.

4 3 years ago

Comments: We don't use all the features, as we have an extremely short lead/purchase cycle. We also don't need to track how much $ we make through every lead. But I'm sure those features are nice to have for those who do.

Pros:

This program is easy for users to begin using and to travel to different pages/functions. We also like that the report function can be customized to our needs then exported for use in other ways (mailing list, follow-up, etc.)

Cons:

There used to be a feature to schedule follow-ups with leads onto a personal calendar. That was helpful and would like to see that come back.

Nathan R.
Sales Manager in US
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Pipeline deals ease

4 4 years ago

Comments: It is super easy to use and we have been using it for around 6 years at this point. Definitely is not salesforce but you're not paying for salesforce and I don't think we would get that much extra value out of salesforce. They're support is good.

Pros:

It is great for tracking of deals before closing and through the entire sales process to the close of it.

Cons:

Is not a true crm for operational business purposes. We use another crm for current clients but that does not come close to what we can get out of pipeline upfront.

Kami A.
Account Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Pipeline deals allowed me to become more organized with tracking deals

5 5 years ago

Pros:

This product allowed me to store my sales pipeline in one place. Pipeline deals is very user friendly. I was able to track and record my progression in wins and loses. It made reporting so easy. I like that I didn't lose any client information like I used to do prior to using this program. It allows you to store all information in one place and it updates in real time. I started making more money on deals when I started using this program because it kept me organized with my appointments. It really streamlined my sales process. The customer service is excellent as well. The agents were always so nice and helpful and it was always a smooth process when I had a question about how a new feature worked.

Cons:

I really never came across anything I didn't like about pipeline deals.

Dominick R.
Dominick R.
Sales Director & Co-Founder in US

Pipeline Deals Review

4 3 years ago

Comments: I have used Pipeline Deals as my CRM system at two different companies now and find it supports the sales efforts well. For the price it is hard to beat.

Pros:

I feel the software is very intuitive and easy to use compared to other CRM systems that are much more complicated. As a salesperson I find it easy to log my contacts, make notes on my progress with that account and schedule follow-up actions.

Cons:

I would like to see the reporting module be more robust and flexible.

David T.
David T.
Chief Technology Officer in US

Pipeline Deals Good Experience

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are scattered in 4 countries and we need a central contact system and reminers/calendars for the whole team - Pipeline Deals provides what we want and everyone uses Pipeline every day

Pros:

Simple - not too many exotic features - does the basic job, and you can learn it quickly in the first morning. All the team can share contact - before everyone had their own spreadsheet. Also inexpensive.

Cons:

Incoming email capture is not in the basic plan

Dora W.
Business Development Executive in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 10,000+ Employees

Left Pipeline, it’s not you, it’s my company

5 3 years ago

Comments: I recommended Pipelinedeals to all my networking contacts...loved it!

Pros:

Loved this software...I used it personally, but my company uses Salesforce and I didn’t have time any more to double my efforts of activity keeping so I had to leave. I loved the graphics and that it was so intuitive!

Cons:

That my company doesn’t use it! Salesforce stinks, but they are large enough to handle the Fortune 500 companies.

Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Senior Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Pipeline Deals is an easy to use CRM system

5 2 years ago

Comments: It is a very nice way to keep all of your prospects top of mind and be able to track your activity as well as set reminders to do certain tasks.

Pros:

Easy to use - keeps me logged in - custom fields and formatting - interface is simple and smart making it easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. Reporting is easy to read

Cons:

doesn't have the ability to search by phone number or add parent companies. Easy to have duplicates.

PipelineDeals Response

2 years ago

Hi Kayla, thank you so much for your kind words! We have some ways to help you with searching. If you reach out to [email protected] we are happy to help!

Toni L.
Marketing & Sales Support in US
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

Simple Design - Good For Small Business

4 3 years ago

Comments: My experience with PipelineDeals has been decent. It's easy to use but lacks functionality and customization. I would like to be able to create in the background so I can make the CRM work the way that I want.

Pros:

The design layout is consistent across the board so the UI is easy to get used to.

Cons:

The Search function is terrible! Unlike Salesforce, the search function doesn't let you see all the results on a single page. You can't easily see all the deals, companies, or people associated with the search term. You have to choose each one and if you got it wrong then you have to research.