15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Fiix

Fiix’s CMMS software helps you boost efficiency and asset performance by optimizing maintenance planning, tracking, and measurement.

Learn more about Fiix

Pros:

Cons:

The inability to customize the cost of the software based on needs...meaning, we use the software for it's most basic components, not for inventory, parts ordering, etc.

Fiix ratings

4.3
4.4
4.2
4.4

8.5/10

Fiix has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 622 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Fiix before?

James
James
NA World class Manufacturing Manager in US
Industrial Automation, 501–1,000 Employees

Fiix Fixed our Maintenance Organization

Pros:

Fiix is an incredible package for companies looking for a flexible CMMS. The Work Order System and it's flexibility to schedule tickets to Machines, Assets or Projects is very useful in our organization. We have a smaller maintenance department so we mix our activities with both in-house and contracted technicians. The Work Order system allows for us to assign an open ticket to a project that can then be tracked and closed after the vendor has completed the work.

Cons:

When it comes to a downside to this software I haven't really found one yet. The customer service and flexibility has made it very easy to transition. If I had to point to one thing it would be that we could reuse some of our field names from the old database, but this was easily overcome by a great on-boarding. experience

Ryan
HVAC Department Lead in US
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

This will carry us through scaling up

Comments: I generally love the platform and its capacity/depth for our assets. This will likely be moved over into our other departments (Machinery, Construction) as I finish developing and implementing this for our HVAC PM department.

Pros:

I love the cross-integration between my field technicians, accounting, and warehousing. My equipment has all of the attached parts information that relates back to my warehouse as we consume materials and notifies my accounting and warehousing teams when we're below our required threshold. This is incredible software, it's able to keep all of our invoicing together and associate it with a track record of each part's purchasing history and cost over time. Very excited to use this to its fullest.

Cons:

There are some things that would be nice for the initialization phase of creating all of the assets, namely that "save and create another" asset should carry over much of the prior item's data. For those of us without a csv to upload into Fiix, it seems easiest to go through each plant by asset type, so much of the data stays the same from asset to asset, until that type is finished. Often times, I ended up going back through to double check my new assets before moving on to creating the next new type of asset (i.e. AHU to RTU to MAU, etc. ). Also, it would be nice to have a standard daily report that can include a technician's work from the day, including the actual photos uploaded by them, and have it sent to a set list of email addresses.

Pramod Krishna Chaitanya
Senior Engineer in India
Textiles, 51–200 Employees

Fiix - fixes the gaps easily in various aspects and helps to increase the maintenance efficiency

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Fiix is highly regarded for its user-friendly interface, robust features for asset and work order management, excellent mobile support, and strong customer service. It's a solid choice for businesses looking to optimize their maintenance operations and improve overall efficiency.

Pros:

User friendly software Mobile Accessibility for team members Reporting and Analytics of assets Integration Capabilities with other softwares Continuous Improvement by regular updates & features

Cons:

Pricing is little bit high Limited filters in some functions

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

Good value for the pricing.

Comments: Billing and subscription service has been easy to navigate.
If an issue cannot be resolved quickly , Fiix has been helpful to find a work-around.
In general, Fiix is slow to respond to customer service requests and feature additions.

Pros:

Work orders are easy to generate and scheduled maintenance setup is straightforward. Nested PMs and event triggers are great for "if-then" scenarios where more work is required based on the results of a regular PM. Reports are customizable with the upper-tier account. Inventory management is quick and easy when the system is used on a tablet or smart device. The mobile app is easy to set up and use. Permissions for highly customizable for user groups.

Cons:

Asset codes and model number are not visible on the asset list; The user has to view the asset to see the information. Only a Grainger account can be linked for inventory lookup. Most inventory cannot be populated automatically by part number. However, in Fiix's defense, it may be difficult to get permission from vendors. The report writer uses SQL code, but all of the SQL functions are not available in the interface. WO review and approval from technician to engineer to management is not automated.

Joseph
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Efficient and quick

Comments: We have had a great experience with the product and the team over at Fiix. They want us to succeed and give us help with their software along the way.

Pros:

I like that the team can easily understand how to use the product and they can be limited by what they see so it won't overwhelm them. Admins can make their life even easier by putting common tasks into task groups so they don't have to worry if they missed a step.

Cons:

The reports system works well, they started analytics for the higher tiered groups. You have to know how to use it to be able to minipulate the pages. There is not much training on it yet, but I bet a few helpful videos would go a long way about understanding the use of it.

2 years ago

Hi Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that our software has helped in your day-to-day. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Mario
Maintenance Planner in US
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Good for the Money

Comments: Very easy to use but reporting is not accurate at all.

Pros:

Easy to use, creating PM's, generating work orders and assigning work orders.

Cons:

Hard to setup and use reports. Most of the reports are not accurate.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Fiix is the best maintenance management software

Comments: The program has significantly improved our maintenance efficiency and reduced equipment downtime. The user-friendly interface has made it easy for our maintenance team to adopt and integrate into their daily workflows.

Pros:

Fiix has become an indispensable tool for our maintenance management. The program's user-friendly interface and intuitive design stand out. I appreciate the ease with which we can schedule and track maintenance tasks, ensuring equipment reliability and minimizing downtime.

Cons:

More advanced analytics tools and customizable reporting options would provide deeper insights into maintenance performance.

Jonas
Manager of CI and Blow Molding in Canada
Food & Beverages, 501–1,000 Employees

Great software for maintenance

Comments: Great overall. Implementation and getting all the users to use the software properly can be a challenge.

Pros:

The software lays out the asset structure in an easy to use way. Keeps a great history on all work orders and changes made to assets. Great reporting options. Files related to assets (setup, specifics, etc) can be accessed easily.

Cons:

Making changes to scheduled maintenance in the system can be cumbersome at times. Certain features that we need are not available at this time.

Food Production, 5,001–10,000 Employees

B's thought on Fiix

Comments: Overall it is a great tool to record and manage all assets, measures KPIs and many more. Also it is very user friendly so people from various age group can easily use and provides you effective data.

Pros:

Work order management and Analytics is win for me. Inventory ABC classification by usage also highly appreciated.

Cons:

At initial stage, it is a great software but in long term it required continues improvement in product or additional features in software to get maximum return out of it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Plant Manager in US
Mining & Metals, 11–50 Employees

High Versatile

Comments: Really help develop a culture based around preventative maintenance instead of reactive maintenance.

Pros:

Mobile app is very user friendly, The ability to pick an chose what information you want your team to access and use, Great tech support

Cons:

The mobile app lacks in features such as parts entering on the fly when in the field.

Dave
Plant / Maintenance Manager in US
Plastics, 51–200 Employees

General Info

Comments: It has helped with organizing of our overall maintenance system, but is difficult to use for reports etc...

Pros:

It has good tracking of parts and PM. Logging hours is also good.

Cons:

The reporting, setup of work orders and PO options are not user friendly and are difficult to use.

4 years ago

Hi Dave, we're happy to hear that Fiix has helped you organize your overall maintenance system. Thank you for sharing your feedback on our reporting, work order, and purchasing modules. We have great news: we are working on improving the user friendliness of these modules so look out for updates!

Textiles, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Fiix CMMS

Comments: I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently.
The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant.
Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts.
The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application.
As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work.
The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task.
Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire.
Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions.
My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Pros:

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Cons:

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Will
Maintenance Engineer in US
Chemicals, 51–200 Employees

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

Comments: We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

Pros:

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

Cons:

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Melody
Procurement Manager in US
Mining & Metals, 51–200 Employees

Procurement/Inventory Management with Fiix

Comments: I mainly utilize the Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules. The PO system is easy to use from day one. The Parts & Supplies module tracks all of the necessary points of inventory management. You can handle everything you want to manage from planning to the final closure of the work order. The module can all be accessed via links from work order to purchase request to PO to receipt to work order completion. This is a vital tool when researching through asset/equipment/vehicle/inventory management.

Pros:

The Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules in Fiix are very user friendly. Any outside the box options that we have requested have been implemented with relative ease and low expense. We now have Fiix driving information into our ERP system as part of the accounting process. As Fiix has grown with us, they have added quite a few intuitive dashboards that help out in all areas of users. I have used many CMMS systems in the past, but Fiix has been the most user friendly and easy to modify as business changes/grows.

Cons:

I really would like to know more about other areas of the system that I don't utilize regularly and also able to create my own reports on the fly.

2 years ago

Hello Melody, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you have been enjoying using our software. We'd love to have you come join our Fiixer Community! It's your hub to chat with maintenance professionals across every industry about strategy, using Fiix, and so many other topics. If you'd like to learn more use this link to sign up: https://www.fiixsoftware.com/community/

Donny
Packaging & Containers, 201–500 Employees

Fiix

Comments: Since our facility has been using the Fiix software our maintenance program has improved greatly. We have set up KPIs to track different maintenance activities. They also have an app that works very well and is easy to use. As a maintenance manager it is important to have a solid CMMS system in place and Fiix has checked all of those boxes for our organization.

Pros:

The Fiix software is east to navigate and use. Over the last few years we have been utilizing this software and have built our CMMS with the support of the Fiix team. They are very responsive to suggestions and continue to advance with new improvements. From an administrator stand point this platform allows us to create, move, and change our assets. As well as simply creating and changing our PM tasks and Scheduled Maintenance activities. We have also started a through put process to maximize our run time and optimize our true Pm activities.

Cons:

The only area that I struggle with is the report generation. Although, if I ever have a need or a question the Fiix team is readily available and able to offer support in either building a specific report or walking me through the process.

Nikki
Shift Engineer in US
Warehousing, 201–500 Employees

Good evolving software

Comments: Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

Pros:

I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

Cons:

The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Chief Engineer in US
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Second property and still like this extra person on the job,

Comments: Business problems that Fiix helps me with is scheduling, reporting and filing. Fiix is the extra person on my team and saves having to hire that body that may be sick or on vacation when you need them the most, Fiix is always there.

Pros:

I most like the scheduling that it provides me. I have set up all of my critical tasks each month and no matter how busy or hectic a day is Fiix will remind me I have a task that needs addressing.

Cons:

The set up, but you will have that with any software, this being the second property I have used this on what I learned on the first that I used for 4 years made this property much easier.

4 years ago

Hi David, thank you for the review. We know how busy your team can be, so we are happy to hear that Fiix is helping you track your maintenance activities and save you time. If you need help with setting up the system, do let us know and we can send over some materials or connect you with our Professional Services team who can help simplify the process.

ruben
maintenance in US
Plastics, 51–200 Employees

Best so far

Pros:

Its a easy software to use and it has there customer support built right into it so no need to send out a email and wait for a reply.

Cons:

on there mobile app it tends to log you out if you don't use it in a month while not a big issue does get annoying at times when you just want to quickly update something on your phone and you have to put in all your log in information

2 years ago

Hi Ruben, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you are finding our product easy to use. As for your mobile feedback, I will pass that along to our team. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Steve
Manufacturing Manager in Canada
Oil & Energy, 1,001–5,000 Employees

FIIX Implementation

Comments: We originally reached out to FIIX for a solution to maintain and sustain our asset administrative requirements, the CMMS software has checked off more than we expected. The implementation of the software was a corrective action as a result of an "opportunity for improvement" within our quality management system related to preventive maintenance.

Pros:

The Manager dashboard is easy to interpret and navigate through. I really like the asset configuration which allows site overview and department breakdown of assets. Most importantly for us was to have the ability to upload files, pictures and reports for a created WO form an auditor's perspective. The product is easy to use and logical, the training tools available made it easier for our new users to grow and develop. The integration portion was seamless due to the background work performed and the ability to test in a sandbox environment.

Cons:

The out of the box solution is not complete for our intended purpose, we find that the any feature requisition is either not available or requires an upgrade to Enterprise platform.

Yoginatha
Used the Software for: Not provided

Comments: On 372 acres, less than five miles from an extinct volcano, Kauai's Hindu Monestary is the home to 20+ monastics. Here we manage a world congregation and publish an international magazine, "Hinduism Today". We care for the land and buildings, grow much of our own food, and have just installed a 30KW photovoltaic system. We have five tractors, four utility vehicles, a skid steer, a construction loader/backhoe, a "Mini" excavator and hundreds of other assets. All of this requires maintenance, from the largest machine down to the smallest garden bed, and it is all managed through the use of Maintenance Assistant (MA) CMMS. The monastics use the relational database management system and IDE "4D" for much of their accounting, inventory, member and student data and mailing lists. For many years, it's calendar component was also used to manage and schedule the monastery maintenance until the programming became too much of a burden due to a constantly expanding and changing maintenance need. Also, many much needed aspects such as metering and parts inventory had not been programmed into the 4D system, representing additional programming burdens. Then monks searched for something relatively simple, inexpensive, and effective - they found MA CMMS. They started with MA version V3.0 in 2009. The initial changeover of hundreds of assets and routines was time consuming, but relatively easy once the overall structure was assimilated. The program works admirably well for an incredibly diverse range of routines. The MA staff was amused to find that the monks even entered the schedules for planting and harvesting kale, swiss chard, and a range of other vegetables; as well as the picking of the many varieties of tropical fruit on the property as each one comes "on-line". Learning to use MA by the maintenance team was not a long stretch from the original system and was quick and easy. One of the greatest boons in the changeover to and development of the program, was the availability of the MA support team. Suggested changes and bug reports have been handled quickly, sometimes overnight, and they have worked closely with the monastics at every step of the program implementation. They have made what could have been a difficult task a relatively simple and smooth transition. MA has opened doors which would have otherwise remained closed, and provides a bright future for the continued expansion and maintenance of this small Hindu monastery on the Garden Island of Kauai.

Senior Maintenance Technician in Canada
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Fiix is pretty solid

Comments: Fiix is very user friendly. It's easy to use and it can be self taught.

Pros:

-Fiix is really easy to learn and use. -I love how the search feature and filters are customizable and allows to easy find anything whether by assett number or user. -The design is also nice, very clean and easy on the eyes.

Cons:

-Don't really like the idea that the work orders can always be edited, even after they are closed. I think it has it's purpose, but it would be good to see a log of what changes were made to a work order, after being closed by a user. -The time is bit confusing when running reports for an overnight period, seems it's a combination of UK and Canadian time.

Automotive, 201–500 Employees

Tooling Organization and Inventory Mgmt

Comments: Got very into the system uploading hundreds of tools from scratch. Took a while to upload but easy to save and go.

Pros:

I like the interface and category organization. I like the upload capability of photos and ease of transfer between locations as well as turn on / hold and switch off. Great way to collect data in one place.

Cons:

Some menus and tabs look the same so can be confusing to know what document you are in or what it will effect. Each page is identical which is a blessing and a curse. There wasn't a group correct function if you forgot a step and needed to go back to each item to create new work orders.

4 years ago

Hello there, thank you for the feedback on our CMMS. We're happy to hear that you are able to grow your usage with Fiix across your organization. For our mobile app, we have recently added a lot of exciting new features that should give you the functionality you are looking for, and we would love to learn more about your use cases on the mobile application. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our customer success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Steve
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

Fiix review 6-3-20

Comments: pleasing just learning the system and getting things set up . This system was dropped in my lap with no other training so the problems i am having is probably from lack of knowledge.

Pros:

it is very in depth on the asset side but a little hard to modify once the asset has been set up or to remove some things or change the description... Maybe from lack of knowledge of the system or access but still hard to modify changes to assets and equipment.

Cons:

Hard to navigate through when setting up and making changes.

4 years ago

Hi Steve. You may be interested in our complimentary online training webinars. There are 6 different courses, designed to onboard new team members using the Fiix CMMS, or to give existing users a refresher on the basics. The courses focus on broader product knowledge rather than specific implementations, and they're run by a live facilitator who can help answer your questions. You can view the course topics and sign up here: https://helpdesk.fiixsoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042583091-Online-Introductory-Training?_ga=2.44954532.1056544021.1592849192-91338968.1578424739 Additionally, your customer success manager will be in touch to make sure that you have all the resources you need to become a pro with your Fiix CMMS!

Kris
Facilities Maintenance Technician in Canada
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

It's mostly easy to use, but missing some features.

Comments: Overall it's good, but items should be saved. It's better than my last program.

Pros:

It's easy to see and look at the items that are needed in a particular work order, and sort PM's from projects from CM's.

Cons:

Any item that is signed off, is gone. You can't track previously fixed items in the software to know if this particular item has been fixed a dozen times to know if we should just replace it.

4 years ago

Hi Kris, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that Fiix has helped you organize your maintenance work and sort your preventive and corrective work orders. You should be able to see your asset and work order histories, even when the items are signed off. Would you be able to contact our support team for some help troubleshooting this? You can find them at [email protected]

Olawale
Sr. Global Lean Director in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Fiix Review

Comments: Our goal was to implement a system to manage assets, work orders and parts. Fiix offers all those solutions with the ability to integrate. System is easy to use and support is quick. Experienced some implementation challenges with some technical issues that took a long time to resolve. That is one area for improvement.

Pros:

It's ease of use as a CMMS. It has the basic functions that a maintenance team will need to manage assets, work orders, spare parts and purchasing.

Cons:

For multi-site use, you cannot limit the list of suppliers, preventive maintenance or task groups to the site users. It would be nice for those items be visible only to the site access level based on permissions. Configuration of reporting is not so simple.

2 years ago

Hey Olawale, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you have been finding our software easy to use. As for your product suggestion around site access visibility based on permissions we'll pass your feedback on to our team. As we are always looking for ways to improve, your feedback is appreciated.