15 years helping Israeli businesses

About eviivo

eviivo Suite’s all-in-one platform frees accommodation service providers to go further, faster, and to simplify without compromise.

Learn more about eviivo

Pros:

Easy to use diary, integrated emails and channel management.

Cons:

Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused.

eviivo ratings

7.3/10

eviivo has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 382 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used eviivo before?

Derek
Derek
Owner in Ireland
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Simple to use. Value for money.

Comments: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Pros:

Simplicity. There is a free trial!! Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Cons:

Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

Peggy
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Eviivo does what I need it to do

Comments: eviivo was not easy to get up and running in my opinion. There are still things I don't understand. However, the chat feature enables me to get timely answers to my questions and the customer representatives are friendly and helpful. I haven't found eviivo to be responsive to phone calls or emails. A lot of the problem is due to my not knowing how to input information - set up rates, promotions, etc. but in the end the struggle was worth it. The system has been running smoothly for over a year now and I am happy with it.

Pros:

In my opinion, syncing calendars is the most valuable aspect of the eviivo software. I no longer need enter reservations on multiple platforms as they come in - thus alleviating worry about double bookings. Also, I like having the financial reporting and calendars available for three properties in one place. I like having an historical record of guest information and reservations.

Cons:

The learning curve was pretty steep and very stressful for me. My old software, Webervations, ended and I had to find software to takes its place. It took a long time to get eviivo operating the way it should. eviivo uses terms and wording that is European centric. Room titles and descriptions are not expressed in terms that would be typical for American travelers. Also eviivo does not permit syncing VRBO calendar, so my VRBO reservations must be manually entered on eviivo.

3 years ago

Hi Peggy. I manage the US operation for eviivo. We very much value your feedback and your patronage of our All-in-One eviivo suite. I am very much aware of what happened with the migration of more than 2k users in 2019. To say there were hiccups would be an understatement. Also...as eviivo suite actually provides so very many more capabilities than your old platform, and our platform at the time leveraged a more European nomenclature, your feedback about a bit of a steep learning curve then is understandable. The good news is that in the 13 months since your migration...a lot has happened with the platform. For one all of our modules now have very universal naming conventions. For example, the booking calendar that was previously labelled the Diary, is now the Property Manager. But, the most important statement you made is about your practice of inputting your VRBO reservations manually. You absolutely do not need to do this. I will have a member of team reach out to help.

Carl

Review of Eviivo.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: OK, They are professional; and, courtious. I will call, upset over a seemingly impossible, task or problem and They work it out, work me through it.
Our guests are drawn to small inns and hotels and like the closeness we and our business ( systems ) project. We engage and deal with many experienced world travelers. Our guests will usually explore our Island on their own, instead of a big
structured tour. We have hiking equip, snorkle equip, and know the beaches . So what we offer I feel fits with the personality of Eviivo.

Pros:

People professional, helpful. Channel master does it's job. They are small and we are small, Gives a personal touch. Most of our guests from Europe, think a UK company works well.

Cons:

Small, computer can sometimes lag real time, We are across many time zones so it's important to respond to guests , quickly. Small , not many people , no gaint resource think tank to draw upon. Small works both ways. Hours of operation can be hard since we are in middle of Pacific ocean, We are 5 or 6 hours off Austin. Things get pushed to tomorrow,

Joy

Eviivo Review

Comments: It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

Pros:

It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Cons:

- It doesn't track returning guests. - When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page. - Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations. - The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis. - It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from. - Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail. - Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.- - When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out. - The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform. - IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

3 years ago

Hi Joy! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. The good news is, you can do pretty much all of these things in eviivo suite! Reach out to our eviivo experts via live chat for help making the most of your subscription. -James Shepherd

great over all PMS

Comments: There was no PMS in place when I purchased the inn. eviivo has allowed me to run reservations much better than the previous owner.

Pros:

Very easy to setup and use. Intuitive GUI. Company is always working to add new features.

Cons:

The Group Booking function is a bit clunky to apply discounts or promotions I have to touch each individual room booked, not at a group level, yet I can attribute payment on one to cover all.

Terri
owner in Canada
Hospitality, Self Employed

A useful but cumbersome channel manager

Comments: I used it because it was the platform available to me through BBCanada. If I remember correctly the yearly fee was quite low (perhaps a discount through BB Canada?) Once BBCanada was working on launching their own platform I began looking for another channel manager.

Pros:

I like that it managed by bookings on multiple OTA's

Cons:

I found it difficult to use. The functions were not easy to find and making updates was confusing.

Molida
Front Desk in US

Can be questionable

Pros:

It provides the basic needs of any reservation software system. Being able to record gift certificates is a plus and the overall interface of it is pretty simple to understand and navigate for the most part. You're able to adjust room prices and minimum night stays and the reports aspect of it is decent too. You can customize the colors to differentiate payment statuses which always helps as well as customize and label colored flags to tag specific reservations all on the occupancy map.

Cons:

The system is sluggish and very slow at loading anything. I've logged in from different computers and laptops, but it's not my personal laptop or desktop at work or my friends desktop that is making the system slow, it's the system itself. There is an update always going on and every update so far has not made the system more functional in any way or improved it by any means. I believe at one point that one of their updates had actually made the software worse. I don't like how it saves the same guest information over and over if that particular guest uses an outside third party website to make their reservations. It should be able to recognize the information and pull up that guest. It just makes it difficult to see thousands of names under the Guests Tab if you're wanting to search for a particular guest and it pulls up 10 duplicates of the same person with the same last name of the person you are looking for but with a different first name. That duplicate basically takes up the whole screen making you have to scroll until you find the guest name you're actually looking for.

Carol
owner in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Wish I had picked another software!

Comments: My first season in our accommodation was nothing less than a nightmare. We decided to have Eviivo connect us with Expedia, and something went woefully wrong. We were being shown on the internet as "sold out" for many, many weeks, right during the time people would have been booking for vacations. Internally, Eviivo was unable to correct the problem without disconnecting us from Expedia, then reconnecting us - which took another 2 weeks. Then, wrong rates were posted for a period, and until a correction could be made, we lost another $450! We still have not recovered that loss. We will never recover the bookings that were lost during the time we were being shown as sold out. Additionally, we had people showing up at our B&B, and we hadn't been notified that they were coming, nor did their reservation show up on the diary. Needless to say, it was a very, very stressful season. Support has improved, but we still have money owed to us, a year later.

Pros:

Not much. It did integrate with my previous system.

Cons:

It is way to complex and way to many layers of complexity for the average person. It des not need to be so complex. All I need is a reservation system to accept online reservations and process payments efficiently. Simple, accurate reports would be helpful when doing taxes.

Director in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Efficient service

Comments: Positive. Just a few little things to overcome as I get used to the system.

Pros:

Combining all the other platforms and ease of use on mobile

Cons:

Customer service when having an issue - left waiting in chat room for long periods of time.

Tegan
Wedding Coordinator in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

THANK YOU [sensitive content hidden]!!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

[sensitive content hidden] saved the day for me and our couple today.

Cons:

Maybe allow simple editing capabilities when doing room "Block" bookings, especially for our type of venue that has two lodging properties

Pecco
owner in US

Best Customer Service

Comments: When I was notified that eviivo would take over Rezovation which I used for 13 years, I was worried. however, all agents of eviivo I came in contact with have performed better than I could have imagined. it is just comforting to know that a team of eviivo has your back . thank you, I love you all.

Pros:

The easy use was important for me and the continuing of records I had developed by using the software which eviivo took over.

Cons:

nothing, I cannot say any negative word about this product. i am a completly satisfied customer. At 72 i need a lot of support when it comes to software.

Sheri

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Comments: Eviivo has cost our business time and money. I am now looking to replace eviivo with another booking engine. It's a shame that the customer service is so lacking because I really had hoped I would like their product. Especially after being on Webervations for 15 yrs which saw virtually no improvements to their calendar despite so many technical advancements in that timeframe which really makes my point...how could eviivo be so much worse than the antiquated and outdated Webervations? At least Weber worked reliably and never cost me reservations.

Pros:

Absolutely nothing. Booking engine is NOT working. Their customer service is NON EXISTENT. Phone calls go to voice mail, emails unanswered, support tickets unanswered, online chat spotty at best.

Cons:

This booking engine is unreliable at best. Since going "live" 2 weeks ago I have not received a reservation thru eviivo because it doesn't work. I have received calls from guests who were unable to complete their booking online which was exactly my experience after I conducted my own test to ensure their system was actually functioning. My test booking never went thru...just kept cycling back to the reservation page. I am 2 weeks into this and have not even received a phone call back from eviivo and the booking engine is still NOT working. The customer service is NON EXISTENT. No one answers the phone, their online chat support is not staffed and most often is unavailable, email and support tickets go unanswered. I have a small lodging property and pride myself on being responsive to the requests of my guests. I am dumbfounded by the total lack of regard eviivo has for their customers. Each day that goes by without the booking engine working properly is costing my business revenue and disservicing my guests. Here are more negatives: 1. The address field asks only for a zip code and not the guests full address. Why? 2. The Discover card and Amex logos do not appear as accepted forms of payment even if your business accepts them. 3. The confirmation letter generated is poorly worded, is largely not customizable and is confusing for a guest to understand. 4. The booking page uses language native to the UK but not the US. Ex: Forename and Surname vs First and Last name.

5 years ago

Hi Sheri, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Weber. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

clyde
Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Very poor as compared to their desktop version.

Comments: We LOVED LOVED LOVED the old desktop version. Lived with it for nearly 6 years. But January 1st required us to abandon that and use the new web version. If they maintain their previous commitment to listen to what the customer needs, they might address all the deficiencies of their new system. I have detailed out over 9 such deficiencies in a letter to homeaway (now the owner of RezOvation Web). I have spent hours researching other programs in the past and for the price never found one to match the capabilities of RezOvation desktop. But now I will be looking again because we are now charged a monthly subscription (as most now do) and find the new system cumbersome. (we were familiar with the desktop version within hours of putting it to use, but now after a month we are still struggling to get to the places we need to be)

Pros:

As with their old desktop version, this system does great when it comes to features like: moving or resizing reservations with a drag of the mouse, producing housekeeping and revenue reports, ability to add rooms to an existing reservation, changing the price of any or all rooms. Technical support is quite phenomenal during business hours. Very responsive via phone. Less so via email.

Cons:

As compared to their just retired desktop version, this new system has several problems. 1. We can now no longer see all of our rooms in a single screen shot. Of our 40 rooms, over a 1/3 require scrolling up. 2. Choosing rooms for a reservation takes more care and attention because the room order for the reservation window is ordered differently than for our occupancy map. Also, it now shows all rooms whether available for the selected dates or not (before it only showed available rooms with an option to show "all rooms." 3. In the process of entering a guest, if upon first entry there is no existing guest, it is cumbersome to get out of that screen to add a guest. Before if we entered the name and it didn't exist it was a single click to add the new guest. 4. Increased clicks to accomplish almost everything compared to the old system.

Co-owner in UK

Used by the #1 Small Hotel in the World

Comments: Our overall experience is that for us, we would have no need for any other product.

Pros:

We have used eviivo since we started trading in 2010. Back then it was a PC-based product rather than web-based as it is now. Being web-based it has a zero footprint on our hardware, everyone gets the same view of the same data and updates to our room availability, and therefore updates to a potential guest's view and OTA's view of our room availability, are virtually instantaneous. That aspect is a critical feature, as indeed is the availability of access to the eviivo suite itself, and apart from the rare occasion of planned downtime, or a JCB digging through underground BT cables, we have otherwise never suffered a lack of access to the suite. It is also really easy to use (including the App version for mobile access) - certainly for the features we use, as I know there are a ton more of bells and whistles which we could tap into, but being only 7 rooms, the eviivo suite features we use at this price point are just perfect for us.

Cons:

There is nothing for us to dislike. It does what it says on the tin. As for potential improvements, one thing I would really love to see is the ability to build and run bespoke reports. There are lots of canned reports to use, but sometimes there's just that little extra thing you need - but you can always ask their helpdesk

Dean

best of all

Comments: We have used several channels managers and Eviivo has by far been the best we have ever used. The team is great, caring and willing to help. The system is easy to use and has many great features. I would recommend Eviivo to any one.

Pros:

We have used many channels managers, we have been most satisfied with Eviivo. Friendly team always willing to help. We love how easy Eviivo is to use and the many upgrades over the years. If I had to pick one thing I like the most besides the team, it is the depndable and easy to use calendar.

Cons:

I wish I could think of something to be critical of but there is nothing.

General Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Even the IRS has better customer support

Pros:

The software has some good potential. It's overall interface is nice and it should in theory be able to connect with many ota's.

Cons:

There is practically no customer support in the USA. I realize they are quite busy migrating customers from rezovation to eviivo, but thats no excuse for completely ignoring your customers. we had a problem with our migration from Rezovation to Eviivo. A lot of our historic data from the last few months disappeared. I've left Voicemails and online queries for the last 10 days and no one ever returns my calls or respond to the queries. They have an online chat function which would be great for reaching customer support- but it's been unavailable during regular business hours for the last few weeks. I've had credit card payments that show as approved in their system, but their card processor, Cardpointe has no record of them and I've never been paid. One of our room categories has 1 king bed and a max occupancy of 2. I set it up in their system as a max occupancy of 2 but they are showing it in my online booking engine as a max occupancy of 4. They seem to not thing this is an important enough issue to warrant a return call. Overall, this has been a disaster. I was really excited to make the switch at first, but i never in my wildest dreams imagined that their guaranteed max turnaround time of 24 hours for support questions would turn into 10days of unreturned calls. If you are considering switching to eviivo, I would reconsider. Perhaps someday they'll get their act together, but that day does not appear to be today.

5 years ago

Hi Michael, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you. Regards, eviivo

Carolyn
Owner in Canada

Online Business partner

Comments: We had a struggle with the learning curve when we first moved over to a vevo but became more and more comfortable with it to the point with now we are extremely comfortable. Always learning always finding out new ways of doing things

Pros:

We are very happy with how evil organizes our bookings for us. The new buffering option is excellent for us during the COVID-Also very useful with the COVID-19 recommendations Staff are extremely helpful when we run into difficulties and answer all of our questions. Their response time has improved very much over over the time. We would recommend it to our Business colleagues

Cons:

It would be useful if there was a more detailed manual to follow to help with the learning curve. For example I was using rate plan to change dates and prices. But then found out after many uses that all I needed to do was going to force booking. Information like that like if it FAQs it could be sent periodically with updates and changes that are happening would be useful.If I missed the memo I apologize..

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Carolyn! You can find detailed help guides (plus videos, webinars, Masterclasses, and eLearning modules) on eviivo University. Hope this helps! James Shephard, Territory Manager

Rachel
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Will your business benefit from using Eviivo?

Comments: Excellent. I can't recommend it enough. As a bit of a technophobe it was a relief to find an online platform which was almost seamless to use. The support provided was excellent. The staff were always polite, patient, efficient and lovely to talk to. I always felt they would go above and beyond.
The awards nights were also great fun and enjoyed meeting the team as well as other accommodation providers.

Pros:

The booking system was so useful for every aspect of running and promoting our business. It was easy to use and any updates were smoothly integrated.

Cons:

None. I can't fault this system in any way.

Amy
Owner, Marketing Manager in US

Not a good experience

Comments: Bad. Just not acceptable. As a business owner who used to manage websites, social media, and online marketing for clients, communication was unacceptable. I got my website up and working in less than 24 hours with another provider. It looked how I wanted and had capabilities that I was working with Eviivo to get for almost a month. While we started strong , lack of communication when your website isn't working, the SSL is broken, does not work when you need to have your website live to take bookings and make money. I feel like I wasted a month of my time that I could have been making money.

Pros:

Their system is very thorough in gathering information. A lot of detail and in depth planning, but takes a lot of time. Their integration seemed good but I didn't complete and bookings that way.

Cons:

Customer service and onboarding was awful. Getting help, whether a small question or pushing a button to activate something was like pulling teeth. They had folks on chat support but they always said I needed to talk to my onboarding agent who didn't reply to emails or answer my questions. I got very simple, template like replies, like "just click here and here." Instead of helping me set up website capabilities on the back end (HTML) or scheduling a meeting. As a client, I should never have to wait more than 24 hours for a reply when onboarding. If you're busy, just reply and set up a call. If you're on vacation, have an away message.

Stephen
Co-Owner

Great Experience

Comments: HomeAway's staff is great. Having used old Rezov Desktop version for 8 years I've had many years of experience with their software and support staff. Upon wanting to update to a web based version I used a competitor for 3 mo's and although I devoted a LOT OF TIME I switched back to Rezov and have been happy primarily due to the EXCELLENT support staff, in my opinion second only to Apple's. No one's software is perfect but having great support staff is critical and most of the same team has been with this company all these years which says a lot :-)

Pros:

The Tech Support Team is Heads and Tails above the competition. I'm not sure about some of these reviews as I have had such GREAT support. Yes would like to see better reports and few other things but that happens with lot of software. The support really makes the program stand out. And I've had no problems with the booking interface. Got notice 10/2017 that the HTLM version is coming next month and with it better reports :-).

Hassan
Director in Egypt
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

The best channel manager

Pros:

I have always been in a look for a channel manager until I found eviivo. The system is user friendly and the stats in the dashboard help you to track your progress with one click.

Cons:

The old app but it’s now upgraded to new app where you can have multi property and you can do a lot of things while you are not on your laptop.

Eloise
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Excellent value for the price!

Comments: Great company, helpful. The time I used to spent on repetitive admin tasks just nose dived to a fraction of what it used to be!

Pros:

Set it up and forget about it! The software behaves like a workhorse and takes care of a million things for me every day.

Cons:

Some things take too long to set up when you get started. But worth the effort.

Tiggy

My Eviivo review

Comments: I was asked, a few years ago, to do a filmed review for Eviivo. No problems until I was asked about support given to us by Eviivo! I indicated that they should miss that question! I really didn’t want to give such a negative reply, the only one I could give at the time!
If I was to repeat the performance I would now be able to praise the support with live chat when you need it and the list of most asked questions answered etc.
Well done Eviivo for listening!

Pros:

The Eviivo diary and booking procedure are very easy to use and have improved with additional options especially making group bookings. I can see at a glance what rooms I have available and bookings I have.

Cons:

The area I find harder to use is setting up special offers, discounts etc. I have done it but often have to get help from chat room or phone. This tends to put me off setting these up.

Jodene
owner in Costa Rica
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Extremely slow to respond, read the small print

Comments: None and they are charging me for service not received.

Pros:

I have used several software programs for booking reservations. I was looking for very specific characteristics. I was initially impressed that a "training" was required to fully review the software. It APPEARED to be very personal attention and their desire for maximum success.

Cons:

I could not review this software without signing up for a training. Like most others I breezed through the terms of the agreement in a hurry to get to see if this software would work for me. It turns out that by agreeing to the terms of agreement you are agreeing to being billed for 12 months for their service. Once I went through their training and saw the complete service and not having my followup questions answered I decided not to use this software. I was surprised to find that, despite not using their software for even one day, I am being charged for their services for 12 months. I emailed them and asked this to be corrected and to credit my payments due to not using their service and they refused. I let them know that I would do what I could to warn others of this little "trick" (who reads the small print? who would think that by going through the sign-up process, which happens all the time before seeing a product, in order to be introduced to their service they would charge for 12 months of service even though their services were never used?) So, beware. If you want to use this service they require that you go through a training to see what the service is but by agreeing to review their product via a training you are also agreeing to pay for a 12 month subscription. Secondly, the questions I had following the training were never answered. One email was "answered" (with a non-answer email) weeks later with an apology that they were SO busy.

Tim
Founder in UK
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great product design, Fantastic people, great service

Comments: Fantastic, fantastic support team, can't commend them enough. They Listen, they Care, They Help, They are friendly, and they are relatable - genuinely impressed with everyone I have spoken with. Everyone that picks up your call is patient and professional and, how they lead you to your solution is just remarkable.They have a computer-say-yes attitude. They are humans, they do not act like 'robotic people' in customer service centers.As a start-up, we used eviiio and would definitely recommend it.

Pros:

Fantastic, fantastic support team, can't commend them enough. They Listen, they Care, They Help, They are friendly, and they are relatable - genuinely impressed with everyone I have spoken with, including the finance/payment teams - great humans.Everyone that picks up your call is patient and professional and, how they lead you to your solution is just remarkable.They have a computer-say-yes attitude. They are humans, they do not act like 'robotic people' in customer service centers.As a start-up, we used eviiio and would definitely recommend it.

Cons:

I think eviivo may need to hire more great people (like they already have) because it seems just too busy, and too much volume for single Account/Set Up/Go Live Managers. The Managers clearly do their very best to help you Go Live and deliver great service while doing so - but one can tell they are kind of overworked.