15 years helping Israeli businesses

About ChiroTouch

ChiroTouch is the cloud standard in chiropractic software and the only completely integrated EHR software accessible on any device.

Learn more about ChiroTouch

Pros:

Ease of use and scheduling and being able to add on other useful services the work with the program. Customer service is spot on and they have always been able to resolve any issues I’m having.

Cons:

Expense makes it difficult to justify when keeping overhead low in our office. All of the features that really make this software efficient are add on features and cost extra.

ChiroTouch ratings

3.9
3.8
3.9
3.6

7.0/10

ChiroTouch has an overall rating of 4.0 out 5 stars based on 967 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ChiroTouch before?

Chelsea
Chelsea
Business Owner in US

Great Quality, Great Service

Comments: I have worked with ChirTouch for 5 years and I love it. I recommend it to all chiropractors I work with. Customer service is, more often than not, very helpful and they are at least attentive and quick to respond. The whole system is seamlessly integrated from online apt requests, auto population of paperwork, self check-ins, billing, it really is outstanding compared to all other chiro software I work with. The only thing that needs help is the patient statements. Instead of separating the amount due from the insurance co and the patient, it will put those two amounts together, before the insurance has paid the DOS and print a statement as if the patient owes the whole balance so with the 100s of patients we have, it is not economical to print all those statements and go through them one by one for accuracy. I have yet to figure out the best way to print accurate statements in bulk fashion and welcome help from ChiroTouch or anyone else familiar with this.

Pros:

the intuitive nature of all basic functions, ease of use and organization

Cons:

One thing only - the patient statements are too complicated when trying to do a 'mass' monthly production.

Dr. Joseph
Dr. Joseph
Chiropractor in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Better than what we had, but not amazing.

Comments: We were moving from an EHR that was not working well for the clinic.

Pros:

The version I have is hosted at the office. I know that EHR is going to an online platform and that is the "in thing" right now. But, with the hosted version, I own the licence and once paid off, I don't have to make that 400$ a month payment to use it.

Cons:

They do not guide you on how to use the software in real life practice. Yes, they teach you what the buttons do. But knowing what the dials on an airplane mean is not the same thing as flying an airplane. They only give you access to the manual for the program if you buy their maintenance package. But, the manual is very lacking on any detailed information that makes it extremely useful. It is a very cumbersome software package to start using. Also, they do not integrate with QuickBooks. I wished that I could get the finances from this program to talk with QuickBooks.

Patrick
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

CT cloud.

4.0 last month New

Comments: I am going Live tomorrow with another EHR software. I’ve been with CT since 2015 and switched to CT cloud last summer. It is a disaster. And they just tell me to put a ticket in.

Pros:

It is kind of similar to the server version I had for years.

Cons:

CT cloud is a very poor version of what I expected from CT. It is a fraction of the quality from the server version. Customer service is poor. When you open a ticket, if they don’t like what you have open, they will close it or never get back to you.

Shanna
Chiropractic Assistant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

A huge downgrade from CT Server to CT Cloud!

2.0 last month New

Pros:

The only upgrade to CT Cloud was being able to connect anywhere, even out of the office.

Cons:

Everything. The reports in the server system were not in the cloud, billing was a mess, customer service was no help and it felt like I was teaching them every time I got a call, and it took an eternity to hear back from anyone regarding my help tickets.

Jason
DC in US

Good product

Comments: Overall it has been good. I was frustrated for the first 6 months but customer service was very good. That was what kept me going overall. They are quick to respond and generally able to fix any problem.

Pros:

Notes and appointments are extremely easy to use. They are very customizable and the reason I switched from previous software.

Cons:

It was not ready to go fully for billing. It had the basics but is still missing some key things to make your life easier. You cannot post zero dollar payments and it is easy to get lost with the navigation and fixing returned claims. This is its greatest weakness. I also do not enjoy paying for add ons. Any time they have new things I pay for it where other companies include it in one price. They do continue to get better with time.

Patrick
owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Long time CT user

Comments: it has been very good for the most part.

Pros:

We have a multi doctor clinic and it has been pretty straight forward on using the system as well as teaching it to new staff members. We are able to get our notes done quickly

Cons:

We would love a personalized contact to get in touch with when we have issues and not have to explain our issue over each time.

Angie
CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Not customizable to your practice as advertised.

Comments: It is a good software, just needs to be a smoother working flow, we work off multiple applications of ChiroTouch because we are very busy and it's too much toggling back and forth. More access within a patient file to all screens would be great. Being able to scan into records and not leave your posting screen, seeing insurance coverage and posting charges at the same time, updating diagnosis(ours doesn't stick you have to use the DX tab), diagnosis date, modifiers, all on the posting screen would be very time saving. seeing the previous appointments, current diagnosis and last xray date when scheduling and appointment, several things could be improved. More customized reports, it's crazy that just because something works for one office and doesn't work for all that is can't be changed unless it's the consensus. It could be a great software with some changes!

Pros:

posting charges, however, I think you should be able to move the order of the charge instead of deleting and starting over again.

Cons:

flipping through multiple screens, could be more centralized around the patient your working on. Especally the ledger and insurance screens. Also you cannot add a modifier from the same screen you are posting charges from.

Scott
Owner/President in US

ChiroTouch is leading the way in Cloud Based Practice Management

Comments: Frustrating at times due to the "development" issues, but exciting because I believe that CT Cloud is leading the Cloud Based Practice Management field with continuing improvements.

Pros:

It's cloud based functionality. Being able to access the software from anywhere has been a game changer in my practice.

Cons:

1) Ironically, the biggest con is also its cloud based functionality. When the internet goes down, the practice is crippled. If our internet provider goes down, we can still temporarily use cellular hot spots, but it the CT servers go down... DOA.2) Cost. Feeling "nickled and dimed" to death is a true factor (each separate module costing extra).3) After signing on, I felt like I was participating in a "beta-program". That wouldn't be so bad, if I had agreed to a beta test program. Unfortunately, it wasn't until I signed contract, converted my data, and began the process of implementation, that I realized that the software is still in it's development stages.

Bethany
Practice Advocate in US

ChiroTouch is comparative

Comments: I have been using ChiroTouch since 2016 (before that I used SmartCloud). There were many features in SmartCloud that were superior to ChiroTouch and visa versa. All in all, I like the software and have no difficulties using it.

Pros:

User friendly. Easy to learn and understand.

Cons:

The reports are complex and do not give you the specific information you need at times.

Ranae
Office Administrator in US
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

CT Is the Best

Comments: We have been with since 2016 and not looking back

Pros:

Server Based Chiro Touch is Awesome and the best

Cons:

Reporting feature is a bit cumbersome and takes too long to load big reports

Sangrok
Practice owner in US
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

"Chiro" Touch? Name does not mean what it's for

Comments: Not satisfied at all. It is very hard to switch EHR software while you are using one for more than 6 months.
I regret it so much that I chose ChiroTouch. I am now searching for another EHR software that I hope is better than ChiroTouch and I know it will take months to find one and also will need to put a lot of my time to get used to the new one if I can find one.
Please, do not make mistakes choosing one by it's name.
ChiroTouch doesn't mean they are made for chiropractors.
It's just the name.

Pros:

Many available features. Everything is an option that requires additional subscription with fees. It is expensive but not efficiently working.

Cons:

What I hate the most about ChiroTouch are; 1. Not user friendly at all. 2. Support only one clearing house which is Trizetto that is not working well in billing. I implemented ChiroTouch, an EHR software for billing and record keeping without killing trees. I guess it does keeping record without killing trees but I don't get paid properly to run an office. 3. Sales persons from ChiroTouch lied that ChiroTouch let users to own the software itself, which turned out to be NOT TRUE. Software is installed in my computer taking up the hard disc space and slows down the computer, but without the subscription, it cannot be used. There is nothing good about having a software installed in my computer taking up the space while not working without subscription. Cloud based service will be a much better choice since it does not take up the space and I won't have to worry about DATA security. With ChiroTouch, it is lose, lose!! 4. You have to figure out everything with a little help with customer support that usually requires 30+ minutes to talk to. Software and billing services are two different companies so need to talk to both to resolve a billing issue, which usually takes way more than an hour. I spent 5 hours today trying to resolve a billing issue, which has not been resolved. Customer service will not resolve any issue that they can't and what they can is very limited. 5+ There are so many things I hate about this software but there is not a single thing that I like.

Megan
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Do NOT use them!!!!

Comments: Horrible! Their legal team has not returned our emails/calls. Ct ProBill has said they’d clean up their mistakes- it’s now over a year, and they haven’t done it. We’ve now spent more hours/pay fixing and fighting their wrong doings OR had to write off over $60k because untimely filing (from the time they were getting paid to do this).

Pros:

Customizable. Doctor’s notes are quick/easy.

Cons:

Support is beyond terrible!!! Their billing (CT ProBill) has caused more problems- posted a payment for a check for $2664.86 to accounts BUT the check was for $3066.64 - and do not know where the extra money went or who it was for…this has made patients leave our office, saying we have “bad billing practices.”

Kyle
owner/Chiropractor in US

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Comments: The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor.

Pros:

This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work. With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors. With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

Cons:

still thinking........

ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions Response

8 years ago

Dr. Yoder, Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

Sam
Owner/ Chiropractor in US

Lacking customer support

Comments: Overall, I have been very disappointed with this software. They promised the world and way under delivered. All of the "necessary features" for EHR are an extra monthly charge. You pay extra for support but get to hold on the same 800 line as all the other disgruntled purchasers. I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks on a problem with CT Intake not importing basic health history and subjective complaints (which I pay extra for). Don't worry it's just my money they are wasting. There is a pattern there too. They overcharged me and then sent an email to my entire staff regarding financial matters by means of their training login emails instead of me. I have never heard of a company making that kind of screw up. But I digress, the system is very cumbersome and requires you to navigate through multiple screens to get the info that should all be in one place. It takes multiple steps to accomplish simple tasks. There is nothing personal about the notes. They are very generic and not tailored to you at all. They even come with grammatical errors preinstalled. You don't have to pay extra for that. The software is overpriced for what you get. Patient tracking is horrible. Trying to track where a patient is in treatment is a nightmare. Want to know how long since the last time you examined a patient? Think that might be important to know without looking through each daily note? Better get a different software for that. The system lags and bogged down constantly no matter the size of your server, internet speed, or hardware you are using. We have confirmed it is a software issue. It's the most expensive software out there and lags on basic functions like choosing neuro tests on a basic new patient exam. That's like buying a Mercedes that stalls every time you put a window down. They wouldn't stand for that and neither should you. It should do the basic functions it was designed for or your money back. I am still waiting for them to resolve an issue that leaves my system utterly useless for over 2 weeks now and I call them daily. I have had this system for over a year and gave it my best with training and implementing and just giving it time to grow on me hoping it would prove me wrong and work the way they marketed it to me when I bought it. This software just is not worth the money and worse than that will cost you money overall because it is slow, inefficient, and incapable of tracking much of anything. Buyer beware.

Pros:

Looks high tech when it's working.

Cons:

Very inconvenient. Too much to list.

ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions Response

8 years ago

Hello Dr. Robinson, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our product. As it is with any unsatisfied client we will do our best to address your concerns and hope to help in any way that we can. Our client success manager will reach out in an effort to help remediate any challenges that exist.

Joel
Clinic IT Director/Coordinator and DC in US

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

Comments: It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

Pros:

The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups. Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue. Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule patients right into our software from anywhere through a secure connection that isn't a VPN/Tunnel/etc. which is nice at a health fair. Macros are customizable. This is a catch-22 that I will cover below, but it's nice that I can just easily drop text into a note with normals. I can have it say whatever I want and create options for use. Neat. Multiple platforms are supported. We have computers that we use with this, as well as thin clients (think remote desktop environment), as well as iPads. We can deploy it nearly anywhere. We just a touchscreen monitor on a thin client to sign in with patient's phone number (unique ID we call it) and makes the office look and feel more "sleek" and upscale. Support is great. We joint Chirotouch (CT) when support was sub-par, and since they started with more support, we have really seen an improvement in this. MACRA/MIPS support is great as well, they spend their money on presentations so we know what we have to do or don't have to do. Nice to see. Finally, ease of use is nice for new staff.

Cons:

Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance check post. If you are seriously insurance-heavy, I would HIGHLY recommend shadowing a clinic who has CT that does a lot of insurance, so you can see the pros and cons of the "money" or insurance side of things. It does have issues. Documentation/Notes for providers leave a bit to be desired. Our previous software had random text generation for the same information. In CT a C6 PRS will always stay the same, but our old software would change and say "C6 is found to be subluxed in a posterior position to the right" or "Today we found C6 malpositioned in a..." or "C6 was subluxated posterior" instead of the exact same. text. Additionally if you have multiple providers, it will not "SALT" notes from the provider that day, just only whoever is their "primary" provider. So if we co-treat patients, I have to manually copy notes. Just a little painful at times if we are busy. Price is high, as is yearly updates/support This is a con, but also a pro as CT isn't going anywhere. Two of our other pieces of software were purchased by CT and then discontinued. This company is solid.

Kyle
Medical Practice

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

Pros:

The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor. Now, I have never actually done the billing personally before as I have always had trained personnel to handle this. Recently I was left with a mess in the billing department and no clue as to how to untangle the snarled backlog, catch up to present day, and to get that department and the clinic finances back in working order. I reached out to Chirotouch support and they gave me Cheryl Davenport, who is the closest thing to an Angel for this profession I have come across. She systematically worked day in and day out with me to untangle the accounts, and bring this doctor up to speed in the accounts receivable and brought me from zero billing knowledge to the point I should have been in knowing the billing aspect of my own practice so that this will never happen again. She did this with humor, and patience and did it at 6:00 in the morning when I had time to dedicate to billing. Her patience and resolve to problem solve is unmatched. I have never found support that comes anywhere close to that provided by Chirotouch. Chirotouch is truly the Rolls Royce of the Chiropractic Software world. The software you purchase for your office will either make your working world more functional, legally compliant, productive, and ease each day...or it won't. So, consider this software to be an investment in your future financial well being, but also a tool to make each day less stressful and more enjoyable with each action during the day.

Cons:

Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

Brandon
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

I wish I had never integrated this software.

Comments: Unorganized and complex start up. I do not like not being able to get customer service with an actual person. I am not happy that I was pushed toward the cloud based system. I was assured it was ready but my trust was broken long ago. I didn’t switch for that reason. I’m glad I didn’t, look at the reviews! As I near the last chapter of my career, I will walk away with a bad taste pertaining to my entire experience with ChiroTouch.

Pros:

I like that I can use it on my iPad so I don’t have computers in every room.

Cons:

Cost, lack of customer service, CT community. My biggest gripe pertains to the complete lack of customer service. Many of us would still like to talk to a real person. The email or chat never does anything but waste time. I pay every month but feel I’m on my own when there’s an issue.

Kendra
Biller in US

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Pros:

Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Cons:

Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts charges on claims randomly and takes charges paid off of report when charges billed with it are still outstanding. Makes calling on delinquent claims very difficult when they want the total billed amount of each claim. Can't choose accident status/initial consult date/etc per claim. So if you have to rebill an old auto accident claim or old health insurance claim you have to change information and then change back. Have to bill them separately if patient stopped or started auto and has one claim that is and one that is not. Can't bill out an insurance that is termed even when date of service falls under active period. IE had Aetna in 2017 and BC in 2018. Term Aetna 12-31-17 but need to rebill a December 2017 date and you have to take term date out, bill, put term date back in. Lots of wasted time to get system to do what needs to be done if anything needs to be fixed.

Daniel
Daniel
Doctor in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Not a friendly software or company.

Comments: Everything I was shown seemed good and it looked like it would do what I needed for my office but was very unfriendly for me or staff to learn. Once signed up and in the end it was very cumbersome to use and getting help was very difficult, always having to leave messages, never a live person without a 15 minute was or call back, if they called back. The calls we did get back were from other sales persons wanting us to buy some new add-on or other feature for the software.

Pros:

Once I got the software and tried to implement it, NOTHING.

Cons:

-Could never get a live person on the phone unless you called the sales number.-Implementation and training was a disaster and never really got done.-CT Community was a joke, nothing really answered our questions so we had to call in and of course, leave a message because there were no live persons to talk to.-Way to many windows boxes kept popping up and you would get lost in all the open windows. The software would not go from screen to screen without another window opening up. It became very confusing as to where things you needed were. -The macros came very insufficient and a lot of programing was needed. -Everything was difficult to figure out and not easy to do so.

Sydney
Chiropractor in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Best Chiropractic software on the market

Comments: It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

Pros:

ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the office and have ran into NO problems. When we were unsure how to go about changing settings, and completing updates, the customer service was there, friendly, patient and helpful. We will never change our software because ChiroTouch is always an email/ phone call away. All of our patient files are so organized because we utilize every aspect of the program. Because we have multiple people using CT (2 to 3 DCs and 1 receptionist), being organized, being able to add notes regarding dates billed, insurance information, and what the visit consisted of has kept of office systems clean and efficient. We are in the process of buying the practice and the original owners were able to teach us how to use this software in a matter of weeks, and by month 2 we knew how to confidently work all of the features. We are so happy that this software is a part of our practice!!

Cons:

We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

Christina
Office Manager in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

The Worst at communication and dealing with customers

Comments: The program is not bad but their IT and support and accounting and customer service are the worst. No one speaks to each other and no one knows how to communicate or honor anything they say. They force the consumer to do alone without any help. They treat their customers horribly.

Pros:

None at this time. I have had the worst experience with the customer service

Cons:

I do not have any good qualities after the experience of their staff and IT support and [sensitive content hidden] and the way they respond to calls and returning calls and talking to people. They blame others for their lack of communication and say they will respond in 24 hours when it takes weeks. They don't care about the customer service and force people to do all the work instead of helping. I have purchased a program that I still am not using and they refuse to refund 35.00. Keep that in mind when purchasing.

Cris
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Pros:

I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got a problem I can immediately chat with somebody I can call In, I have training videos there are forums, there’s a manual ....it unbelievable the amount of support that is there. After spending the last year learning the program and seeing a 30% increase in the profits in my office because of the functionality of this program I really think that any of the naysayers who had issues with support are people who haven’t really dug in and done their work to make the program available to do what they need them to do. The macros that I’ve been able to create to be able to do my patient notes efficiently and effectively on an iPad in the room are unsurpassed by any program. And thank God this is an a cloud-based program so I own all of my stuff! Additionally use their back up support as well as their exercise smart fit programs and their integrated new patient paperwork

Cons:

The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

April
Clinic Director/Office Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

I love my ChiroTouch program! After struggling through other software, ChiroTouch is a breeze!

Comments: Ease of use. I was able to easily convert from a single Doc practice to a thriving multi DC practice.

Pros:

The best thing about ChiroTouch, is well, everything! I love the ease of use. I love how different parts of the software overlap and talk to each other...no more double, triple, quadriple entery. The developers have thought of just about everything when it comes to customizing software to and individual office, things I, as a 30 year office manager, would have implemented into my own software if I were to customize my own. The program is easy to customize, in every aspect, to an individual or group practice. The support is bar-none! If my call isn't answered live within 10 minutes, I can expect a call back, usually, within the hour. The support staff is very knowledgeable and fortunately for me, very patient and understanding when I try to take programming into my own hands (even though I shouldn't) and end up messing something up. I recommend ChiroTocuh highly to all my Chiropractic colleagues.

Cons:

Probably the two main things I would change in this software would be the ability to customize forms (ie; exams, letters, reports) and the ability to have more options to run customized financial reports. As an administrator, owner and office manager I like to have the ability to customize what reports I'd like to see.

Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Not worth the time or Money

Comments: Long and arduous hours of wasted time to attain basic functionality.

Pros:

It has a good suite of potential options and could be made quasi-functional if you are willing to learning the ins and outs of the system and create your own specifications.

Cons:

The long version: I have worked with at least 5 different chiropractic EMR systems, both as a clinician, office manager, and IT support and have helped no fewer than 4 clinics transition from other systems to ChiroTouch (against by recommendations). I am also a chiropractor with a strong background in billing and compliance and have used ChiroTouch extensively at several different offices and in school. I say this so you will take my recommendation seriously. ChiroTouch can be a functional system, but is far from the end-all be-all that it would have you believe. Firstly, it is expensive to set up and to pay for month to month. Most of the really useful features it offers cost an additional monthly subscription and it can easily get more expensive than your office rent per month. Secondly, the system is Server based, not Cloud based. For those of you who don't have networking experience, this means that it is difficult to connect to the system outside of the office (for example if you wanted to complete outstanding charts from home) and it is very slow if you manage it. Thirdly, the system has separate, poorly integrated apps for scheduling, patient account management and charting and will drive your staff crazy unless they have 3 monitors. Finally it take DAYS to WEEKS of complicated work just to get the system functional for day to day operations, and even then it lacks some basic billing functionality. If you are looking for a new EHR, I recommend ChrioFusion.

Eri
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Watch out

Comments: They are quick to resolve issues when you go through the chat but I feel like I’m going on to resolve issues about once a Month. Updates take about a month or two to schedule and then after I do them I feel like I get an email to update about 1 Month later. It also runs slow ALOT. I feel like there is ALWAYS an issue, I don’t understand why it’s so loved.

Pros:

Did notes and billing and scheduling all on one and compatible with iPad to do notes in room without extra computer set up

Cons:

Cost about $14,000 to start and then the yearly “maintenance/upgrade” fee has almost double to about $1200/year. I got sold bait and switch. I also find the software to be extremely tedious to enter a patient, check them in, post their codes, and enter Payments is about 30 clicks per patient even if I enter same charges as last time!