15 years helping Israeli businesses

About ThunderTix

Reserved seating or general admission; User-friendly platform to manage tickets, subscriptions, patrons, donors, concessions, and more.

Learn more about ThunderTix

Pros:

No matter the size, this product is easily adaptable to fit your parish. The Support Team responded to our questions quickly and helped us get on line quickly.

Cons:

With 70 tables and 700 seats it has been a little difficult for users to determine available seating by being required to hover over each individual table to see how many seats are left.

ThunderTix ratings

4.6
4.8
4.6
4.8

9.4/10

ThunderTix has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 253 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ThunderTix before?

Sergio
Sergio

Easy Interface. Easy to Setup. Reliable & A+ Professional Customer Service.

Comments: I enjoyed the overall experience. What was great about ThunderTix was a combination of two things, dependability and customer service. Whenever I had a question they answered it either by phone or email in a timely manner. They were also very thorough as to what you cannot and could do. With much creativity and flexibility there isn't really much you cannot do with their ticketing system.

Pros:

It's affordable with its different ticketing plans, and you are not stuck paying an outrageous percentage of your sales. *Customer Service *Dependable *Automated Pre-sale system *Automated Post-sale system *Works on smartphones and tablets with easy. *Promotional tools. *Easy simple buttoning system even low tech Church volunteers of an elderly age were able to operate. *SSL Encryption on their end. *Works with multiple merchant portals

Cons:

I am not really sure. They seem to even be concerned about quickly changing their system to benefit you from their open customer support page. You can see what the customers complained about, and even how they solved it. It was freaking incredibly risky, but also awesome to see how they fixed it. So if there are issues which I did not experience, they probably won't last too long.

last year

Sergio, once in a while we read comments like yours, and we are left brimming with pride. Everything you mentioned is a core value to us: responsive, thorough service, ease-of-use, cost-effective pricing, rapid responses to bugs, and attention to the smallest details that make it all possible. Thank you for your excellent rating and for making our day!

Technology Director in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Crash, Boom, Bang! ThunderTix Makes Noise!

Comments: For the value, we have found this to be superior for our use. We are very happy so far. On March 14th, our first event goes live. We have tested, tested, and tested. If the system holds up, we will have exactly what we expected...........a great solution for our ticketing.

Pros:

TTix was one of many ticketing packages that we researched. It was mid-range priced, had a very nice cross platform web based interface. We especially found that the product was easy to use, and when needed, video tutorials were provided. They also have a robust help forum, and a support ticket system that is quick and helpful. They also offer a paid top tier support package that we did not choose. We also liked their pricing structure that allows you to move to a maintenance status for "off times". Lastly, we found that the integration with our current STRIPE account was seamless.

Cons:

The added costs made us hesitate a bit. For example, reserved seating is a must for our venue. In this package, you must have them create the seating chart for you (at cost). There is a bit of a delay in this process, and other competitors allow you to create your own charts. They also charge for adding Thermal ticket printing. We found that odd but ultimately decided not to offer Thermal ticketing. There is also added costs for using their email marketing.

2 years ago

Thank you, John, for shouting out those accolades for us! Our support staff will certainly love reading your comments. We realize that there are folks that might want to create the charts on their own, and one day we hope to offer that. Our design team is phenomenal, and they talk through the presentations with our clients to ensure we've covered every detail before ticket sales begin. Most of our clients appreciate that hand-holding, but we certainly can look at a self-serve model. The self-serve model will be coming for thermal tickets, so should you decide to add that, you can avail yourself of our designer. (You can design eTickets now.) Again, thank you for the fantastic rating!

, 11–50 Employees

Fine but not the best option out there

Comments: I feel like the biggest benefit is the price and the customization of the software. I would highly recommend spending quality time on the set-up to ensure you're using it to the best of its ability for your organization.

Pros:

The customization is really nice -- from show details, customer reminders, and prices. The customer side of things is really clean and well setup.

Cons:

The navigation can be non-intuitive, but understandable once you get the lay of the land. The biggest issue we've come across is the inability to delete or archive orders. Our group sales processes including deposits were always in jeopardy of getting really messy on the back end. Even leaving notes about orders that you couldn't later update would get irritating for the small space provided.

2 years ago

Thanks for your great feedback! Since your review, we completely redesigned our entire box office portal! The navigation was completely changed and is much more intuitive than before. You can now enter multiple notes on an order, and they can be both edited and/or deleted! In addition, we made improvements to interlinking wherever possible to make it easier than ever! We truly aim to be the most efficient, time saving software. If you have specific suggestions, I am all ears. You are welcome to write me directly, or you can create a feature request once you're logged in. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Lorenzo
ICT Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

The Efficient Approach for Support Management

Comments: The efficiency of managing events is well supported by the program, and this brings a reliable and focused way of running business.

Pros:

The platform has the right ticketing procedures, and they all bring a reliable communication.

Cons:

The program creates a suitable scheduling plan, that makes every process reliable.

Renae
President, Board of Directors in US
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Simple, Straightforward Ticketing with Excellent Support

Comments: The experience has been very positive over all. I find that other ticketing software I have used make it possible to do everything and impossible to do anything. They get so bogged down in customizability that it makes it very difficult to make the most basic thing a ticketing software needs: the ability to sell tickets. Our organization is a small, 100% volunteer community theatre. Without staff, using a software that has a million bells and whistles but takes months to master just wasn't an option for us. ThunderTix was immediately very easy to use. Once I did about an hour's worth of set up and purchasing, sent in our seating map, and uploaded our contact list, everything was really straight forward and intuitive. Not to mention, for moments where something might not be as clear, there's a unique amount of amazing documentation and videos provided by the staff that make it a lot easier for our volunteers. Their support is awesome and they take recommendations and bug reports really seriously. It sort of has a "local business" feel to it.

Pros:

ThunderTix is cost-effective compared to other options on the market. It's easy to use with intuitive and thoughtful configuration. The design is empathetic and prioritizes access in a way that is refreshing for ticket software. The support is outstanding and their documentation is comprehensive. Our customers think the process is seamless and clear, and we have had no reports of a negative customer experience to date.

Cons:

Support is awesome, but figuring out how to contact them can get convoluted because it's clear they want to lead you to their truly excellent documentation first. That's fine for "how do I" style questions, but makes reporting bugs pretty difficult. When we were setting up ThunderTix, it kind of felt like we were paying for every little thing: venue configuration, having reserved tickets, purchasing our POS equipment, etc.-- we didn't feel misled by the indicated pricing on the website, though, simply because those are primarily one time expenses.

2 years ago

I love the fact that you find our system easy for volunteers to use, Renae! Our design team spends a huge time on little things to make it easy. And how about those support reps? They are anything but unsung heroes to our clients, and I know they'll appreciate your words. So, thank you! I'm truly sorry you felt dinged by small fees. We really strive to be the perfect price point for smaller organizations, so we obviously have some work to do to explain any extras. Some costs such as hardware of course, are required to be passed on to the customer. By venue configuration, perhaps you mean the seating chart setup. We are looking at DIY processes to allow you to create them on your own, but we're not there yet. We'll keep improving areas for self-help to help small organizations feel confident in their choices. Thank you for your valuable feedback and, of course, your stellar rating.

Lauren
Senior Marketing Director in US
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Customer Service A+

Comments: We have been using Thundertix for nearly three years, and have been big fans of the software from the beginning, but their response to changing needs during the COVID-19 crisis have made us ThunderTix fans for life. The Thundertix team has quickly and efficiently continued to add new features that are critical during this time. The newly added options to bulk refund tickets to gift certificates and add automated social distancing seating charts are GAME CHANGERS for our industry right now. They have saved our staff hours of time and energy by implementing easy to use, effective features. Plus, they are in my opinion the absolute best bang for your buck that you can get in a ticketing software. They have lower per ticket rates than most of their competitors with superior service.

Pros:

The software is incredibly user friendly. The low per ticket cost was the greatest deciding factor for us, but we have been wowed by their customer service and breadth of features. We are a non-profit theatre company that operates 10 small venues (sub 300 seats). Things we love: assigned seating, easy transfer and refund options, PDF tickets, unlimited user accounts (we have lots of ticketing volunteers), integrated email, offer to round up to nearest $5 for donation, bulk discount code creation, season tickets, pre and post event surveys.

Cons:

We would like to see more versatility within season tickets, such as creating season or package tickets across multiple venues. We would like to see additional versatility with coupon codes, such as creating a code that can be used only once per person.

2 years ago

I read that Covid gave companies a chance to shine by innovating to help meet clients through a very uncertain future. Proclaiming you are ThunderTix fans for life suggests we took that idea to heart -- and succeeded! Thank you for recognizing the contributions our engineering team made. Of course, pivoting took some wind out of our sails with respect to our product road map. But I'm thrilled to share that today, we support mixed general and reserved seating over multiple seat maps for season package tickets. Hopefully, as doors begin to open, you're enjoying those changes. Your ideas help sway our direction, so please share your coupon ideas on our feature request board. I'll cross my fingers that they become part of our platform. Thank you for your beautiful comments!

Laura

Thundertix

Comments: Customer service and internal team are very knowledgable with their product. Great listeners and always looking for improvements in their products.

Pros:

Customer Service is top notch!! Easy to submit tickets online, and get responses within minutes or few hours. Ease of use. Flexibility of different seating charts. Like the feature voting.

Cons:

Would like to be able to have one login for both of our sites. We have 2 venues to manage. Requires using 2 different browsers in order to have both logged in at a time.

Brienne
Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Incredible support, easy interface for admin & end user, love it!

Comments: Incredible. I had explored a few different sites and this one was the easiest to set up, with consistent, kind and useful instructions from the support team with any questions or needs I had. I would strongly recommend to anyone new to ticketing platforms, or to those who want a support team that follows through and cares about your outcomes. I will be continuing to use Thundertix for my client.

Pros:

The ease of the platform to set up events, have multiple types of tickets, create a donation campaign, collect various reports. Most of all, I found their customer service to be one of the best I have ever encountered. They are kind, knowledgeable, patient, clearly communicate and helped me every step of the way in a stressful time to get the ticketing functions up and running for a client of mine. I adore their skill and incredible support!

Cons:

While the report options are comprehensive, it is a bit confusing to know what reports will produce what data, and so while I am new to the site, I still have to hunt to figure out which ones I need and how to best display the needed information for tickets, and donations. But i'm learning!

Zach
Community Outreach Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Helena History Tour Program Review

Comments: Really positive. I have tried similar services and this platform is a lot more comprehensive, customizable, and helpful for both user and customers.

Pros:

The ease with which I can setup and manage multiple events. For the most part, any feature I want is customizable which is incredibly helpful for our small organization.

Cons:

I would like to see the "required verification" to be more customizable. I use this as a liability waiver for our events and sometimes I need the language to be different for one event than the others. To my knowledge, this section located in "checkout options" has limited customizability.

Rick
Ticketing Manager in US

Great Ticketing Service

Comments: Very good fast customer service when you need it, easy set up and operation.

Pros:

Inexpensive but very good product that is easy to use.

Cons:

Seating chart creation cost can be expensive if you need to build multiple seating charts.

Kirsten
Office Manager in US

For the New Employee

Comments: The program, for the money, delivers a fantastic product. It is dependable and most of what we want to do with it is available. Also, it is always improving with regular updates that make it even more robust and user-friendly.

Pros:

As a new employee, I appreciated that, since the previous employee had already loaded it with events, I was up and running from day 1. I could navigate to what I needed and I could sell tickets without too much training. I haven't preloaded and posted a whole season of events yet, but I have added additional performances to existing shows and I've added the occasional event. Once you've done it, it is a fairly simple process. Also, in the short amount of time that I have been using Thundertix I have seen multiple updates and improvements made to the software that were either beneficial for me or they were changes that I could see would be helpful to someone in a slightly different business or industry. The software seems to always be improving.

Cons:

I don't like the coupon and discount limitations. For example, we can't offer a percent off the entire transaction, without manually discounting the purchase. Also, I am frustrated that I can't just call someone who knows the software well. The FAQ's are extensive, but if you aren't familiar with the vocabulary used within the system, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out what words to use for a successful search.

5 years ago

Hi Kirsten! Thanks for your great feedback about how easy it was to get started with ThunderTix! I wanted to let you know that you can absolutely create a coupon to offer a percent off the entire transaction. Next time you create a coupon, look for the option that says, Select the manner in which your customers should use the coupon and choose, "Limit Usage to Once per Order". We also have a Coupons Video Tutorial that you might find helpful here: https://www.thundertix.com/videos/create-event-coupons/ Our support team is incredibly knowledgable with every facet of the platform, so if you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us to save time searching through the public support forum. We also offer an option for phone support as an annual add-on to any service plan, if interested.

Gail
President in US
Fund-Raising, 2–10 Employees

Make your life easy and make it easy for your customers.

Comments: I love having the ability for customers who want to sign up on line with a credit card can do so. They can leave a message easily and I know when they get an email.

Pros:

I like after you take a few minutes getting reacquainted (we only use it once a year from Dec- May) it is very easy to navigate. I would not consider myself techi, but you don't have to be.

Cons:

I would like to have more access to a live agent. When we started using Thundertix in 2014, I was able to place a call and get someone right away. I do not have to wait long to get a reply now, but I am old school and like to talk to someone. I don't like a "ticket" being used for anything that is charged. ie. we have a golf tourn and i am using a "ticket" for golfers. I have tried to figure out how to not have this.

2 years ago

Gail, I'm so happy to hear that find our platform easy to use! We keep two users in mind in everything we do: volunteers who may have little experience with software -- especially if it's only occasional usage, and those mature patrons that didn't grow up with technology. Of course, we offer lots of bells and whistles for the daily user or tech-savvy wizard to delve into such as APIs. We'll never hesitate to pick up the phone for those items that are difficult to convey by phone, or when there significant concerns. For the majority of questions, we provide real human support, and we provide it fast. If you ever feel like you're about to hit your head on the wall, reach out, and let's see if we can connect by phone. I've shared your great feedback with our design and engineering teams, so they recognize the value of what they do! Thank you for delighting us!

Leona
Coordinator in US

ThundertTix Rocks

Comments: Thundertix has boosted our ticket sales for all events. It promotes advance registration and reduces cancellations, changes and refunds. However, having those options available in the system has made it easier for us to maneuver changes when they must be made. Our customer love the ability to do things on line from home, yet have the ability call or stop in & we can make the reservations for them.

Pros:

The customer service is superb. We love the ability to have multi level tickets, ticket discounts & the ability to customize tickets in detail. Love the reserving ability for seats and that it is controlled by us and not the public. Appreciate that you allow us to add in cash or check sales to keep track of all sales for an event. It has made our ability to account for an event at the end 100% better.

Cons:

The inability to have a store for merchandise separate from adding to a ticket. Refunds & exchanges to multi day events can get very confusing. Most for us in theater as people will purchase tickets & exchange for another show time. The money flow can be confusing when doing the books for close out.

2 years ago

Well, that's quite a glowing review, Leona! I'm glad you are enjoying the optional sales options to facilitate ticket purchases. On the product side, we agree that we have an opportunity here to really go beyond ticketing! So this year we're embarking on a lot of improvements including the very feature you want -- independent product sales. Thank you for helping us improve with valuable feedback!

Phil
Fine Art, Self Employed

Great features, functions and capabilities

Comments: We are an all-volunteer community theater. Thundertix allows us to concentrate on the performance instead of having to constantly worry about the back office functions. The software made keeping track of advance sales, season tickets and reservations very simple.

Pros:

The ability to sell tickets to a performance in a variety of ways... season subscriptions, flex passes, gift certificates, multiple price points, discount coupons, "sections of the house".

Cons:

The biggest challenge to us was that tickets sold "at the venue" were still charged the full rate, even when the customer paid cash. That caused us to not use the software at point of sale, and so our reporting was never clean.

last year

Phil, I can tell that you are a professional in the theatre space, because your needs are exactly why we've tailored our platform for the arts. Did you know that you can add a fee specific for those patrons arriving at the box office that might be a bit higher than if they self-serve online? Processing orders online and at the box office in the system helps conserve all date around your patrons in one place (gift cards, concession sales, and donations). We provide this feature to help you encourage customers to purchase ahead. This helps save box office staff time, ushers them into the door quickly (with opportunities for food and beverage upsells), and helps you collect revenues in advance. Please consider a slightly differentiated fee. I appreciate your feedback and love the 10/10 review!

Randolph
Public Relations Chair
Used the Software for: Not provided

ThunderTix Gets It Right The First Time

Comments: ThunderTix is the absolutely the best online ticketing system I have found to date. There were a number of companies which pitched their products and we tried a number of them. Ultimately none of the competing products were as simple to use or as well suited to our needs. I can honestly say that ThunderTix made a lifelong client in our organization, due in no small part to the communication skills of both Stacy and Dawn. Did I mention the one time fee for festivals?? If we looked at nothing else, ThunderTix wins our business hands down. If you are considering online ticketing or are looking to switch from another company, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with ThunderTix!

Pros:

To begin with, this was the first time our organization has attempted to sell tickets online. Our experience with ThunderTix was almost exclusively positive. 1) They are exceptionally easy to work with and provide outstanding customer service. I honestly can't say enough about this. Our questions and comments were many times responded to within minutes. Stacy and Dawn are both extraordinary problem solvers and are very pleasant to work with. 2) The system just works. While we had a few minor hiccups (see cons), the ThunderTix staff were able to resolve them very promptly. 3) They are constantly adding new features. Over just the few months (January to April) we worked with them last year, they may have doubled the number of features / options within the system. This indicated to us that they genuinely care about their product and aim to constantly improve it. 4) One time fee. This was crucial for us as any percentage of ticket sales adds up quickly.

Cons:

While there isn't much I can say in the way of cons, I will list the one minor annoyance we had (has been resolved though) when using the system. 1) The manor in which ThunderTix integrated with out payment processor (Authorize.net) resulted in an occasional double charge (very rare) and some error messages which were difficult for our customers to interpret. As I mentioned above, I have been told these problems have been corrected. I only list them here in the interest of completeness of this review. We fully intend on using ThunderTix in 2012 and I will update this review if possible.

Robin
Children's Ministry Director in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Children's Ministry Registration Made Easy

Comments: We use ThunderTix at our church to have parents register their children for Sunday Worship service(s). With COVID guidelines we feel this is a simpler way to meet social distancing and the cleaning factor of our computer KIOSKS. Both the pre school director and myself like knowing who will be in each service so that we can plan our teachers and class sizes. Parents have easily navigated our website to the link for ThunderTix and have been able to register their children.

Pros:

I like that ThunderTix lets us imput dates and times for our events and services. I like receiving the email notice that someone has used ThunderTix. I like that we can make it cost nothing or something again based on our individual event. I appreciate the easy use for our families as they register their children for our Sunday Worship services. I like that parents are able to include a message in their reservation if needed.

Cons:

When I change my setting from Public to Private I have noticed some of our parents still register their children for our Sunday Worship and they think I have received the notice when in fact I didn't because I changed the setting to Private. So, on a few Sundays I have missed some of the kids whose parents thought they were registered. To avoid this I have left the registration "open" but parents still think it closes at noon on Thursday.

2 years ago

There's a lot of good in your review, Robin but right now I'm focused on that little hiccup. I'm sorry if we had a bug at that time that caused a few parents to scoot their children in. Hopefully, it's fixed by now, and things are smooth sailing!

Rian
Founder in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

eTicketing made easy

Comments: I have a small business where I have to sell tickets online to reach my out of town customers. And being small, I need every dollar I can get to keep my tours going. I have been using other 3rd party ticketing sites, and I loose a lot of my profit to pay these big sites their 3+ percent fee for every ticket I sell. My tickets sell for $150+, loosing 3-4% of every tickets adds up quick and I got sick of it, searching for alternative. Then I found ThunderTix!! Hands down, ThunderTix beats all of those ticketing sites. I pay a annual flat rate fee, therefor I know exactly what my cost will be for ticketing. And when you break down the ThunderTix cost per ticket, we're talking pocket change per ticket! That means, I'm actually making money off of my tickets again! But wait, there's more! I have full control of my ticketing options. I can upload my own logo design to every event. I can make my own color scheme for my invoices, that ThunderTix automatically sends to customers after a sale. I can add my own graphics on the "Print At Home" tickets that ThunderTix automatically attaches to the invoices. I can manually sell tickets on the phone if a customer calls me. The "I can's" can go on and on, you'll just need to sign up to see what I mean. ThunderTix has a great shopping cart with a built in credit card transaction portal. No more adding ugly PAY HERE buttons on my website, I just enter my credit card company's info into the site and boom, I'm taking cards!! Everything on ThunderTix looks very professional to the consumer and is less hassle than those other sites. And customer service is A+++!! My only con, is the coupon option. I only sell a limited number of tickets, so I am on the Starter Plan and I cannot offer coupon codes. Everyone likes to offer coupons codes to their customers, it would be nice to see the coupon option available for the Starter Plan subscribers as well. Thank you ThunderTix for a great product and service!

8 years ago

Great news Rian! We've now made coupons available to ALL levels -- even the Starter Plan you signed up for. We agreed with you that it should be made available to everyone, so we changed the Plans recently to reflect your request. Click on the Coupons tab in your account today to start taking advantage of all the various discounts and promo codes you can now offer. And, don't forget to peek at the How-To Video Tutorial on creating coupons for guidance.

Chesley
Board Member, Ticket Chairman in US
Performing Arts, 11–50 Employees

Best decision ever!

Comments: ThunderTix has been the best decision we could have made! It is all easy to use, and the Support Team is quick to respond and meet your needs. They also are always taking suggestions from their customers about new features to introduce! (They even credit the customer when they do!) And the pricing is perfect for those of us who do not sell tickets year-round. You move to maintenance months/pricing until you are ready to sell again. I have been the sole contact person for our company since day one, and have never had a anything but positive experiences with ThunderTix!

Pros:

This program has been easy to use since day one. Now we are beginning year four, and they introduce new features every year! It is easy to set up events and manage the behind the scenes of the software, and even easier to use it to sell tickets on location at our events, and it's the easiest to purchase them as a customer! Its a win for everyone! Reports are easy to run and are complete and customizable as to what information is included on them. And one of my favorite newer features is a daily email with total sales.

Cons:

I really like it all! Possibly entering coupon codes had a bit of a learning curve to it, but I have it down now and it works like a charm.

2 years ago

Chesley, we look forward to the day that we can break bread with you again. And we're thrilled to have helped bring your event to Abilene in the great state of Texas. Thank you for inviting us to your BEAUTIFUL theater for the Nutcracker, and thank you for your wonderful review.

Jonathan
Manager, Business Development in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A first class, easy to use platform

Comments: First class implementation assistance and incredibly swift to react to any problems or issues that arise

Pros:

It was very easy to integrate into our current websites and customisable to our use. It was refreshing to find a developer who allowed the customers to suggest improvements and we have seen it become far more customer friendly as it has evolved over the past 4 year

Cons:

At the very beginning we had to adapt our requirements to meet what they could offer but they soon made changes to the functionality and it has become better each subsequent year

2 years ago

The saying goes, "We are better together." We take that to heart, and it's the reason, Jonathan, that we have an open invitation to share ideas and vote on others. We've created hundreds of fantastic improvements including a couple of your ideas like the report breakdown by ticket type. Keep your ideas coming! The support folks are sending their love north to you in Canada for saying they are "first class". I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you!

Sarah
Manager in US

ThunderTix is Critical to Our Venue

Comments: ThunderTix is critical to our venue. Selling seats that our customers get to choose ahead of time is vital. Guests don’t want to drive a long way and not have a seat that works for them. The customer support is superior.

Pros:

We have music shows each Saturday from October through April and without ThunderTix we wouldn’t be able to do presale of seats. It is easy to use and any time I can’t figure something out or have an issue the support is fast, friendly, and easy to access. I wouldn’t change companies because I don’t think you can get better support anywhere else.

Cons:

The software is easy to use. I would like to be able to sell product a little easier and set up a menu for our food sales -but as ticketing software it is top notch.

last year

We believe that prompt, insightful, and courteous support is essential to our clients. Like you, we would never think of leaving a service that provides the same level of service to which we strive to provide. Stay tuned as we continue to improve our product and concessions support with some surprises expected by year's end! Thank you for your wonderful review!

Barbora
Manager in Czechia
Banking, Self Employed

"ThunderTix, the best ticketing software for events."

Comments: ThunderTix is very useful for us when we are setting up our events.

Pros:

They are listening to our needs much more than any other software. You can also customize your tickets which is so nice.

Cons:

Sometimes I'm having troubles with completing purchases.

2 years ago

Barbora, thank you for sharing your review! I'll have our team reach out to learn more about what challenges you had with order purchases. Despite that, you still gave us a 9 out of 10, so we're glad it's working overall!

Katie
Social Media Manager in US

Best Bang for your Buck!

Comments: We are able to offer fair ticket mark-up costs to our customers compared to other ticketing platforms which charge way to much for their services.

Pros:

We love the price partnered with all the incredible features. Also, Thundertix is ALWAYS working to improve and is ALWAYS adding new and exciting features based on their customers requests. Their customer service is also amazing!

Cons:

I wish that there was more of a variety of email softwares that ThunderTix software could automatically import to.

6 years ago

Hello Katie, First, thank you for the great review. I hope we continue to exceed your expectations. We are eager to improve our integrations. Were you aware that you can add your ideas as a feature request? We create many fantastic features as a direct result of those requests, so please take a moment to add your idea and the specific integration you'd like.

Lindsay
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Wonderful Ticketing System

Comments: Absolutely wonderful, from the research to the onboarding, setup to usage, has been seamless and with very few hiccups.

Pros:

Customer support is AMAZING!!! I love being able to see a list of all attendees in real-time, including when their barcode has been scanned. Patron database is top-notch and helpful, ordering tickets online is simple and easy for patrons.

Cons:

There was a slight learning curve, but support is more than helpful and has guided me through every step of the way! The only thing I disliked was not being able to customize the seating chart in as much detail as I would like, but that was a minor issue for us.

Don
owner in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Software for event management

Comments: I compared several event management programs and sites. Thundertix is hands down the easiest to use. They give you the most value for your dollar.

Pros:

The site is easy to use with great video tutorials. I have called a few times with things I didn't understand. The support I have received has been excellent and I had a resolution immediately. I had events scheduled and ticketing operational within minutes.

Cons:

I had a few minor issues with trying to integrate my shopping cart software with the site. I had to call support and they resolved the issue within seconds.

2 years ago

You said, Don, that "ThunderTix is hands down the easiest to use." I'll say that I'm humbled by that statement given we have a lot of competition. We strive to do two things: build easy-to-use software that's perfect for volunteers and non-tech savvy patrons, and then back it up with fantastic support. It sounds like we've achieved both of those goals with you. Thank you for a glowing review!

Gina
President in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great Ticketing System

Comments: It makes my ticketing process and sale process easy.

Pros:

It's very easy to use, many great features and the product is updated to keep up with the latest technology.

Cons:

I don't have any issues with this software.

2 years ago

LOVE your coments, Gina! Our team works hard, and comments like yours are such a reward. I'll be sure to share this with our team. And yes, we pride ourselves on providing real human assistance!