15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Google Pay

Cloud-based secure digital wallet application designed for processing payments, track sales, share offers, and more

Learn more about Google Pay

Pros:

I can send and receive money. It is always nice to have google around.

Cons:

Google pay sometime get stuck in transactions or errors,creating confusion.

Google Pay ratings

4.6
4.2
4.5
4.6

8.8/10

Google Pay has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 836 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Pay before?

Sumit Kumar
Sumit Kumar
Software Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Google Pay: Tap, Pay, Go

Comments: I have been using Google pay for a few years now, It has a user-friendly and various digital payment options. It provides detailed transaction history and rewards for frequent usage. However, occasional processing delays and the lack of in-depth spending analytics are areas for potential improvement. Overall, Google Pay remains a convenient and secure choice for everyday digital transactions.

Pros:

Google Pay has a nice user-friendly interface. which simplifies bill payments and recharges of various types. Shows a detailed transaction history and Provides option for many different payment modes. Also, we can send money using phone numbers instead of GPay ID and we can use autopay for recurring payments. Not to mention It provides good rewards.

Cons:

Transaction speed can be a bit slow at times. Additionally, It does not provide analytics for how much we spend on different categories.

Chelsea
Business banker in US
Financial Services Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Googlr pay is a great second wallet

Comments: Great experience thus far. I can wait foumr new updated

Pros:

The fact that i cant use my phone withbease

Cons:

Sometimes it wont work at stores and that causes places to kove money

Wholesale, Self Employed

A way to make quick and secure payments

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Google Pay is a very good app. I have been using it for the last one or two years. Its interface is also very good. I was facing some problems in other apps, but there is no such problem in Google Pay. This is a very good app for payment. I have found such records of 5, 10, and 15 rupees many times. Even the biggest payments are done easily. Its safety features are also very good, and customer support is also very good. Once, my ₹ 1000 was stuck, but after talking to customer support for a while, my money was returned to my bank account within 7 days. I felt very good talking to customer support. There are many features in the Google Pay app. I can also check my account balance in this app, which is a good thing. New updates keep happening in it.

Cons:

While checking the account balance, sometimes four-five windows open simultaneously and one has to enter the password again and again, which causes a lot of trouble; otherwise, there is no problem with this app.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Difficult to change payments method

2.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: To change the payment method, it is necessary to be patient or an inhabitant of the 20th century...
It is necessary to go from each subscription to the next and manually refresh the page.
It's backward and time-consuming. It can be said that Google wants to make it dye.

Pros:

You can pay automatically for several apps.

Cons:

It is an app that is not getting modernized.

Samantha
Independent contractor in US
Higher Education Software, 2–10 Employees

Google pay is the modern way!!!!

Comments: It's definitely a recommended app to have it won't leave you disappointed

Pros:

It's like a Bank in your fingertips, I love everything about Google pay,

Cons:

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Google pay

KATELYN
Submimation designs in Canada
Animation Software, 2–10 Employees

Google Pay - Must use!

Pros:

I love how convienet the features allow me to make puchases without constantly having to input card information.

Cons:

There are zero flaws with google pay. I wouldnt change anything

Destiny
Bartender in US
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Big fat google stacks

4.0 last month New

Pros:

The best for me was how universal it is

Cons:

Was not a big fan of the withdrawal waiting period or how long it took to deposit money

Micah
Manager in US
Sports, 51–200 Employees

Great App For Quick Payments

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This App Is great for quick payments and a lot more.

Cons:

One con about it is that sometimes it would not let me pay.

iman
administrative in UK
Computer Software, Self Employed

easiest way to pay

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like Google Pay for its ease of use and quick, secure transactions.

Cons:

I found that Google Pay's limited support for some banks and cards was a downside.

Zeeshan
Saler in Saudi Arabia
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

The one of the best and secured platform.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Before more then 3 years i using it and i loved it so much.

Pros:

Google Pay service is available in whole countries of the world.One of the best most trusted and quick service payment method in the World.

Cons:

Any think you want to buy just click buy select GOOGLE PAY and with in seconds its Done.

marquita
owner/operator in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

Love Google Pay, it saved me so many times when I forgot my purse or my outfit was too cute for one!

Comments: I swear by Google pay, I can say I dropped my other NFC pay apps for Google Pay

Pros:

Love the ability to be able to pay by just holding my mobile device near the pos terminal, or even purchasing something inner app from my device. It's secure and I have never had any issues whilst using it.

Cons:

This is really by know fault of Google Pay, but it would be so much more convenient if store clerks knew when they accepted it or not. Sometimes it will say and sometimes it won't so its a hit or miss.

Tina
Owner in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Couldn't do business without it!

Comments: Google Pay makes it easier for me, as a self employed business owner, to make purchases that I need quickly and efficiently.

Pros:

The feature that is most useful for me while using Google Pay is the ability to pay with ease.

Cons:

I feel that the ease of use could be a little more smooth of a transition but over all still worth the cost.

Pressilla
Insurance Broker in US
Insurance Software, 2–10 Employees

A better way to manage my money

Comments: Google Pay is a great app. I love it. I can't wait for them to relaese the Plex bank account. I trust Google and love the Privacy and security their apps provide me. I already use a wide range of their products so integration is a no brainer. It's free to use, the transactions doesn't cost a penny and I couldn't ask for anything more in this app.

Pros:

As an Android user, who partners with other Android users in our organization, Google pay has been a life saver. Let's explore the features I enjoy the most. Inside the app we can message each other back and forth in a chatroom. When it's time to share the bill on common supplies or order food, it's very easy to do. I just request the money, add a memo for what it's for so that everyone is on the same page- and the app allows us to split the bill. Receiving money is just as easy as sending. I can find people on the app in my contacts which makes sending payments to others really convenient. I also love that most restaurants that I eat at, allows me to pay with Google pay. I can order my food online, and it saves my transaction history so I can see exactly how much I've spent and where I've spent it. It even keeps track of the dates. I also use it to store different card accounts, that I can choose from to use at different times for different purchases. It also allows you to merge your accounts to see the bigger picture of your spending habits. But my favorite feature of all is being able to search for specific transactions by name or dollar amount. It tells me exactly what card was used and what dates. This makes my life so much easier and helps me to keep track of my spending to solve disputes very easily. I don't have to worry about losing receipts anymore. Everything is right there in the app. They also offer rewards. I mean real cash back rewards. It's a win win for me.

Cons:

The biggest draw back for me is that many small businesses don't accept it and I do try to support them as well. Many stores still have MST terminals and it doesn't work with it. The payment info is connected to my phone, so if I forget it- which I often don't, then of course, I can't use the features or payment methods right? But that's a given. The cons for me are minor, so I have to give Google props on this one.

Sandeep
Software developer in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Review on Google pay

Comments: Security and interface are two of Google Pay's primary features that I appreciated the most.We will focus on security if you wish to buy or utilise a product. I've used this programme for a long time, and Google Pay is renowned for its security. It provides astonishing protection. The history will be saved and will reflect every payment you have ever made.The user interface really pleased me. It operates so easily and smoothly. Due to its security and user-friendly interface, this programme is used by both urban and rural users.

Pros:

A top-notch UPI payment tool, Google Pay has various capabilities, including the ability to send money to specified recipients and make the recharging process simpler. Its numerous advantages have rendered paper currency obsolete by offering a smooth digital payment system that is simple to use with just one click via the app. A small smartphone application and sparse data usage are all that are needed for transactions thanks to the introduction of apps like Google Pay, which have completely changed the payment business.

Cons:

For smaller sums, there were no transaction problems for me, however for larger amounts, they occasionally occur. Given how easy it is to make payments using Google Pay, I believe that it will eventually need to be updated. To compete in UPI payments, these few aspects must be improved.

Bernadette
Administrative officer in UK
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Google purchasing

Comments: They want to ditate what will do rather than listen to the users that uses their software.

Pros:

I do enjoy using this software and what is available for users and business users. The different things anyone can use it for their staff. Gift cards or vouchers that can be spent with them and quick and easy transactions etc.

Cons:

Can be a bit more user friendly for users that will find some of the things are looking for. They need to be more about their customers than about money making. ie in apps purchasing is more about the in apps software than their customers. The options when wanting to claim a refund is rubbish and even when you give further information they tell you it doesn't meet the requirements etc. They should be more for their users than in apps platforms as the users that use their software and services should come first because if a new software becomes available why would allot of their users should stay with them when another software will show they value their loyal users over in apps. In apps do advertise but when their purchases are not what it states then listen to the users who uses it and they never seem to ask about the in apps purchases that users uses or when users are complaining about the in apps software that uses download and use. Also finding a contact number for user is hard to find and only can email them. They need to learn that we are human and do require to be able to talk to someone also as their are other software like Apple and they have contact numbers.

Chirag
Research in UK
Education Management, Self Employed

Google Pay

Comments: So business problem is now I don't need so many apps to access my different bank accounts and if i want to pay my suppliers I can pay from here only even I can check my bank balance, self transfer.

Pros:

It integrates with all the bank accounts in one place. After downloading Google Pay I have stopped using the application services of different banks I have transferred any money to any one in my contact I don't need any bank details any more. Secondly, I am also a small owner with the QR code services you can ask any customer to pay and you can see the transactions in the app itself.

Cons:

Categorization of spend category for report and analytics in the mobile application for the person to tracks it spend in different category

Professional Training & Coaching, 51–200 Employees

Google pay user review

Comments: My overall experience with this app is very good. I do all my bill payments through this app and also small transaction.

Pros:

Google pay is very much user-friendly as compared to many other payment apps available in my country. QR scanning is the most interesting feature I like in Google pay. During this Covid-19 period it is very much useful for contact-less payment. We can easily transfer money to other by knowing their phone number provided they also use google pay. Other payments like phone recharge, all kinds of bill payments can be done very simply using this app. We can easily check our bank balance, transaction history etc. using this app. Another exciting feature is that google pay will give us rewards(as cash itself), every time we transfer money. We will get rewards if we invite other to use this app. That rewards are descent amounts. It will give us remainder whenever the payments are due. For example when the phone recharge date is about to end the app will give a remainder notification.

Cons:

The difficulty I felt with this app was when I check my bank balance, many a times the app failed to show the bank balance, mainly during the banking rush hours. Few times the transaction failure occurred. Still don't know the reason. We can't transfer money using the phone number if the receiver is not using this app.

Meric
Meric
Data Base Administrator in Benin
Import & Export, 11–50 Employees

Google Pay Reviews

Comments: I would say that my overall experience with google pay is obtaining a general satisfaction in the use and ease of use as an alternative to other electronic payment methods .

Pros:

What I like most about Google Pay is that data security is very important in the use of a software and I noticed as a user and database administrator that Google Pay is one of the safest payment methods because the company has its own servers which makes it easier. The processing of payments is automatic and very safe because the processing times are the shortest in the market and I really like it. Google Pay as an electronic payment method remains reliable for its users. Transactions are secure throughout the process

Cons:

Google pay is a payment method available for most google platforms. This service would gain a lot if it could be decentralized. That is to say available universally like other payment methods such as paypal, etc...

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,000+ Employees

Google Pay! The best Payment System till date.

Comments: Overall I would say it is a excellent product. Deigned very well keeping in the mind the mass public and and their needs. Digital payments have become so much easier with the availability of Google Pay.

Pros:

The best part about Google Pay is the the ease of use. Making and receiving payments has become so easy for both teenagers and adults. It is so easy to use that it took me just once to teach my mother how to use it. Google Pay also allows you to make bank transfers right from the convenience of your current location. No matter which bank or branch; all it takes is a clock of a button.

Cons:

The only issue I have had with the soft is the inability to link multiple accounts or a non resident account. I work in a different country form my home country and as per the government guidelines I need to have a Non Resident account for all earnings made from a foreign country. However, once deposited in the Non Resident account the money is converted to my local currency. This account cannot be added on Google Pay. I also attempted to add another account which also belongs to me but there is no option to ad account details and Google Pay automatically attempts to search for the account via mobile number linked to the account. Even after having the same number linked to the account Google Pay can still not find my account.

Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

google pay : Convenience paltform for all needs .

Comments: It is a secure way to handle both personal and professional transactions. The best part about it is that it sends reminders for monthly payments. Instantly receiving a digital payment receipt allows me to verify my bank balance, acknowledge the transaction with the other party, and share it with them.

Pros:

It was simple for me to buy things and pay with my phone while I was out, which is great for when I forget my wallet. Once set up, it functions effectively for transactions. Because it is a widely used platform, it also creates the ideal software for commercial services. These days, more businesses are accepting Google Pay as a form of payment. It is reliable and secure. The best feature is that for making payments, we get money and points.

Cons:

The app in general sends out a lot of unpleasant alerts. The app's reward system is supposed to be its most popular feature, but recently I don't even go there because I know there won't likely be any coupons that can actually be utilised due of the limitations and conditions associated with those coupons. The bank's app server occasionally experiences connection issues.

Rakesh
Rakesh
Programmer Analyst Trainee in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

World's best mobile payment gateway

Comments: Few years ago I started using google pay, now all my family members using this wonderful thing only because of my recommendation. So, I will recommend google pay to anyone all around the world without any hesitation, only because of its security level and user experience.

Pros:

Its security level and data protection is damn good. On many occasions, I go and travel a long way without hardcash, At that time, the only hope for money with me is google pay . It became a companion for me.

Cons:

Once my bank account linked with google pay is automatically unlinked. At that time I suffer a lot without any hard cash with me. So, they need to improve their relationship with all the banks. Otherwise it will affect the users. And sometimes, when making payment to others money is debited from my account and not credited to them for whom I have sent. Even though the money back is guranteed in this situation, it suffers me a lot.

dokala tarun
dokala tarun
Student in India
Higher Education Software, 201–500 Employees

Best App for Online Transactions

Comments: Overall Experience is Very Good .Google Pay is An User Friendly App .We Can Make Any Transactions form fingertips .Google Pay is Most Secure Digital App for making online Transactions

Pros:

Google Pay is User Friendly App. Every One can Easily Download from Play Store .It just Required very Less Storage .We Can Make Many Transactions and it has following Features:1)Transfer Money To Any Bank Account through Account Number or UPI ID or To Mobile Number Which is linked to Bank Account 2)We can also Check the Account Transactions as Well as Account Balance 3)We Can Make Mobile and Dish Recharges and We also able to pay the DTH,ELECTRICITY,RENT,LOAN ,EDUCATION,WATER AND CABLE BILLS AND MANY MORE..4)We can also Purchase Movie , Bus , Train Tickets and Brand Vouchers , Subscriptions for different Digital PlatformsFinally we can receive Rewards for doing Transactions and We can also earn Money through Referring the Google Pay to Others

Cons:

Sometimes while Doing Transactions ,Transactions will not be happen and Money will be Hold for 3-4 Days. For Customer Support We have To Raise the ticket it should have Some Knowledge about it. Money Cannot be Return Back if we Transact to the Wrong Mobile Number. Sometimes The Google Pay get Troubleshot to the Users

Jonathan
Cable technician in US
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

Process payments anywhere

Comments: After my account was verified, it became essential.

Pros:

It makes it easy to send and receive payments and avoid cash app.

Cons:

When it locked my account with my deposit until they verified my ID, making the funds inaccessible for an extended amount of time.

Higher Education Software, 201–500 Employees

Most secure and trusted online payment application

Comments: I have been using google pay almost 4 years now and during this 4 years google pay is improved a lot. It is market leader in UPI payment processing. Due to it's high security and attractive cashback and referral program it become popular app among people. Some flaws are present in it which will be hopefully resolved in upcoming updates.

Pros:

1. It is most secure UPI payment processing application. 2. Offers a variety of cashback offers and cashback directly credited to bank account. 3. Almost everyone has google pay installed so it is easy to transfer money via google pay. 4. Apart from payment transfer user can do lot of things such a pay electricity bill, book lpg cylinder, pay premium of loan & insurance etc.

Cons:

1. It takes a long time for payment processing and most of time payment either fails or pending. 2. Due to added security it takes time to open and load application. 3. User can not check bank balance when google pay server not responding.

Lalit
IT Project Analyst in India
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Google Pay on phone pe

Pros:

1) I find Google Pay to be highly practical for sending and receiving payments.2) I feel secure knowing that Google Pay uses many security layers to safeguard their personal information and financial activities.3) Google Pay works with so many different types of devices, many users can utilise it.

Cons:

1) Although Google Pay is accepted by many businesses, I discovered that it isn't accepted everywhere they buy.2) Problems with the app's technical infrastructure, such as network issues or transaction errors.3) Even though Google Pay is generally cost-free to use, some transactions, like foreign money transfers, could have additional costs.