Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About NOLA

All In One Telecommunications + Crm Platform offering our omnichannel solution to streamline communication and S&OP for any business.

Learn more about NOLA

James g H.
Ceo
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2021

"The best for the market"

Comments: My experience has been great it’s a great software and can’t wait to see the future of it

Pros: This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can upload CVS contacts and everything is placed in its right format it’s been very easy for me to contact clients and customers.

Cons: I would like to be able to video conference

• Reviewed on 12/01/2021
Jordan S.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2021

"Revolutionary"

Comments: Highly recommend

Pros: Ease of uploading accounts and the integration with the excel files from simplicity. Can upload a campaign in under 10 minutes.

Cons: Although changes were made about the progress of the campaign. I still have trouble understanding how much of it is left.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2021
Roger M.
Co-Owner
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2021

"All in One platform"

Comments: All I can say is you must try this to see how your business can change.

Pros: I love NOLA we can email, SMS, dial and voice drop, and more all in one platform. The ease of use and my collectors love it in 33 years NEVER have I used such a product that has all in one product. I can do more with less $ and the pricing has blown my prior platform to shame. I was shy trying it until we used it and then the income changed almost instantly. The collectors love it the most because it's easy for them to use and text and email debtors. You got to try this!

Cons: No downside whatsoever. I have no downside to this product.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2021
Consultant
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2021

"Most affordable software which help your business to grow"

Comments: Overall it is a most affordable software so you can use it for small business as well because it has all the function which required like call recording , call monitoring and so on.

Pros: With the help of this software you can monitor call , record it and analyze it and also use it for future reference. This software is best for service industry and BPO/KPO . This software is cloud base but you can also use it on any desktop (Linux, Mac etc).This software is affordable and easy to use with 24*7 technical assistance on phone , email.

Cons: We can't access it on phone so if they launch mobile version as well so I think it will become perfect.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2021