15 years helping Israeli businesses

Bigin by Zoho CRM Reviews

About Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin helps small businesses move away from spreadsheets and get started with a CRM solution that is truly built for their needs.

Learn more about Bigin by Zoho CRM

Pros:

Customizability and easy to use CRM. Integration with Zapier is something that became useful.

Cons:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Bigin by Zoho CRM ratings

4.7
4.5
4.5
4.7

8.8/10

Bigin by Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 441 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bigin by Zoho CRM before?

Aakash
Aakash
Co-founder in India
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Best CRM for Startup and SMEs

Pros:

The ease of access and usage is the best part of this CRM. Even interns with no experience with any CRM can easily use and manage this without fail.

Cons:

There are some limitations for a startup in the long run. As in eventually as the company grows we would definitely need to move away to a more extensive CRM platform.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM Plus and HubSpot CRM

Marc
VP of Sales in US
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Great value and functionality

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I am a sales consultant and have been looking for an affordable and powerful CRM. I think Bigin fits this need very well. Very affordable but has the power to do the things I need to implement to create a great tool and increase the sales team's productivity. I insisst that the CRM needs to be a tool for the team to do thier job better and I believe Bigin is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons:

Data import of companies and contacts takes a bit of learning. It works, but take the time to understand how it does it.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: The outlook integration broke, and they are not planning to fix it. Deal breaker for me.

Switched From: Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: I did not like how pipedrive managed leads. Price also.

Aji
Manager in Qatar
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

Bigin for Beginners

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Good for beginners. Easy to install and start from the Day 2.

Pros:

Ease of Use. Installation with out much expertise

Cons:

They should have included a vendor module

Roger
Roger
Business Consultant in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM for Startups and Small Business

Comments: Easy to use, app is easy to read and use on our cell phones. We were up and running with BIGIN in one day.

Pros:

Easy to setup with industry specific template, in our case we used the "Education" template, easy to upload data from spreadsheets, and from forms on our Website.

Cons:

Would like a way to better organize files for each customer.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Prior CRM to cumbersome to setup and did not offer the same flexibility as Bigin did.

Switched From: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin offered more flexibility, was easier to setup, and lower cost as well.

Graham
Founder in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We've tried others but Bigin by far best for us

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

We thought LACRM might be the one as we want simple and easy to use yet customisable enough while not breaking the bank! Honestly nothing ticks as many boxes as bigin... it just nails it

Cons:

i'd like more custom fields but happy i can pay slightly more to unlock when it becomes a problem for us

Alternatives Considered: HighLevel

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: task management and automation very weak in LACRM

Switched From: Less Annoying CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: GHL crm very poor. no way to link contacts - notes are a complete mess, eg all notes merged into one against contact so if you have more than one deal with a contact good luck you will have no chance|!|

Carter
Owner in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Amazing product and experience

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

The ease of use his phenomenal, the customer on boarding team in training team has made this a seamless switch, absolutely everything about this product is firing on all eight cylinders

Cons:

I have found zero undesirable things about this product, after using it around six months. It helps me manage every single aspect of my hunt and kill, lead generating, and sales process management consulting business.

Carlos
CEO in Colombia
Fund-Raising, 2–10 Employees

A CRM with small businesses in mind

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Excellent Cost vs functionality Affordable for small companies / teams Very customizable

Cons:

Task management:couldn`t find a way to get reminders No integration with iCalendar

Alternatives Considered: monday sales CRM, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: The pricing policy is very fair and makes to affordable for a small business and even for a single person practice. Yet it is very robust and complete platform.

Bukunola
Training Administrator in UK
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Recommended for Small Businesses

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very positive so far. Experience has been go so far. We'd see how it goes as we use it longer.

Pros:

Fairly straight-forward to customize. I like the integration options available as well. Makes it easy to connect with zapier for example.

Cons:

Not much i can think of at the moment to be fair.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: We are already well familiar with other zoho products

Shamsher
Consultant in India
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM for consultants

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good experience with Zoho bigin. Support is always there to help.

Pros:

Easy to use and navigate through it. Easy to set up.

Cons:

UI can be bit more cleaner and some other font style can be used.

Jeya
Director in United Arab Emirates
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Bigin Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It's easy to use and to train the staffs

Cons:

none , as of now its suiting my small business requirements

Stephanie
Founder in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

Comments: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Pros:

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Cons:

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

Alternatives Considered: Airtable and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: HubSpot is very complicated when it comes to customising fields and processes. I was really invested in making it work, watched tutorials etc, but I gave up this month and I just wish I had checked out Bigin years ago!!!

Switched From: HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price, and trial - product sold itself.

MishAl
Business Manager in South Africa
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Simple and Efficient CRM system

Comments: Support team are great, you can selected specific time slots to chat with a support representative, They will assist you with Setup, or if you unsure how to setup your system.

Pros:

You have various templates to choose from, you can setup your CRM system within a few minutes.

Cons:

Everything we needed thus far was solved within Zoho Bigin

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Did not do what we needed it.

Switched From: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Zoho Bigin is inexpensive, we do not need all the features in Zoho CRM.

Charles
Owner in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Bigin CRM is perfect for our Small Business

Pros:

The Sales Pipeline is very intuitive and simple. We always pull up the Bigin Sales Pipeline on our weekly sales call as the team discusses current sales opportunities.

Cons:

Little tricky to find things sometimes. For example, today I tried to figure out how to merge multiple contacts into one contact to eliminate duplicates. Was pretty intuitive in ZoHo CRM, but not as easy to do in Bigin.

Benjamin
Facilitator in Sweden
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Best CRM for Small Businesses

Comments: So far, I’m very happy with Bigin CRM and what they offer. A very flexible tool that allows me to keep my track records for all my clients.

Pros:

Finally a simple but yet very powerful CRM for small businesses! I’ve been looking so long for a CRM that’s not only made for teams, or for bigger sales corporations, and stumbled upon Bigin. I like how much you can modify it so it’s suits you and how you want it to look like.

Cons:

I work from my iPad Pro, and the app is good, but still not as powerful as I would like it to be. So I prefer to work through a web browser instead.

Alternatives Considered: monday sales CRM, Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Much better interface. Easier to understand. Esthetically more beautiful.

Connor
Managing Director in UK
Utilities, 2–10 Employees

BIGIN REVIEW

Comments: Great, the app is very user friendly and I have a strong feeling it is going to take my business to the next level.

Pros:

The thing I like the most about BIGIN as how it easily integrates a sales pipeline with CRM. The software is very easy to use and it looks god as well. I messed around with 10+ CRM software's and I can honestly say BIGIN is amazing. I even preferred it over the full zoho CRM software.

Cons:

I don't like that sometimes it doesn't show all of my contacts - even when all contacts are selected it only shows certain ones.

Mili
Consultant in India
Management Consulting, Self Employed

A easy to adopt CRM for small business

Comments: A sound quality cloud-based software with the flexibility and the most attractive is its pricing.

Pros:

It's inexpensive and easy to use and a good buy for first-time users and non-technical companies.

Cons:

The number of pipelines, inbuilt workflows are limited.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Costly for Indian market.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: As first time user it is good choice to start.

Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

How you manage your CRM

Comments: I benefited a lot from the experience of working with this program, it facilitated a lot of my work and saved a lot of time.

Pros:

A program with good features for CRM management, suitable for small and large companies, offers a free trial and a free version, easy to operate, and facilitates the management of reports and data.

Cons:

It is a good platform, but it needs to improve its work on mobile. Adding new options will make the program faster and more suitable for companies with a large number of employees.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Extremely satisfied with Bigin for small business use

Comments: Very satisfied.

Pros:

The integration was super easy and self-explanatory. Bigin works well with our accounting and marketing systems and there are no data silos.

Cons:

The data synchronization with Zoho Books sometimes stops working.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use, integration with the other applications in the Zoho suite, and affordable price.

Sahil
Sahil
CEO in India
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

BEST CRM EVER

Comments: Excellent Experience, Extremely Easy To Use

Pros:

PIPELINE MANAGEMENT Whatsapp Connection GMAIL CONNECTION

Cons:

BULK Whatsapp Function Not Available, Zoho Social Should Also Be Available

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Switched From: Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Ronald M
Counselor | Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Why I moved over to Zoho/Bigin?

Comments: After reviewing the comments by users of Zoho/Bigin I have spent the last 15 odd days setting up, testing and assessing the ease of use of this fully integrated CRM platform. The admin side of my business needs to be intuitive so I can focus on providing my personal counselling and professional coaching services.I am pleased with the integration of key platforms, primary features and functions. I have used various aspects of this platform and the level of support provided by their staff has allowed me to broaden my marketing while providing additional resources for the community I serve. This is a welcoming platform considering the multitude of options out there.

Pros:

The level of support and ease of integration with my social media and applications

Cons:

The integration with my website and Google Workspace was painless. There are some issues like DRAFT mode on smart devices for email sending would be beneficial.

Etienne
Etienne
CEO in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM and lead management tool for small teams

Pros:

Its price: meant for small businesses. Its ease of use. Automation features. Possibility to set up various pipelines, not only for sales but also for other operations (support, admin etc).

Cons:

No synchronization with LinkedIn. It's a shame as data enrichment and updates are critical in a CRM.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price. Features: more automation in Bigin.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Manivarman
Manivarman
Customer Success Manager in India
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Simple Things reach great lengths

Comments: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Pros:

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Cons:

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales

Switched From: Freshsales

Amr
Senior Scum Master in Egypt
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

To stay organised and on top of your contacts and leads. That's where Bigin by Zoho CRM comes in

Comments: User-Friendly Interface: my team appreciates the intuitive and user-friendly interface of Bigin. They find it easy to navigate, allowing them to quickly adapt to the CRM system and start managing their contacts and leads effectively.Cost-Effective Solution: our purchasing department mentioned that Bigin offers excellent value for its price. It is an affordable CRM solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs with limited budgets.

Pros:

I liked how Bigin makes it easy to manage and organize leads. The centralized database is a great feature, as Bigin allowed me to keep track of all my leads and their contact information in one place. I also appreciated the ability to capture leads from various sources and track where they came from. Additionally, segmenting leads based on different criteria was very helpful, allowing me to target my marketing efforts more effectively. Overall, Bigin is a valuable tool for lead management, and I would recommend it to others.

Cons:

It needs more customization options and improvements to third-party integration and the mobile app.

Karthik
Karthik
Managing Partner in India
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2–10 Employees

Using for Contact Management

Pros:

Inexpensive simple platform that can be deployed in no time

Cons:

The UI is still very old school - can be refreshed for the new design elements.

Arowolo Daniel
Arowolo Daniel
FOUNDER/CEO in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business

Pros:

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business. the fact that it is focused enough to get small business starting is exactly what I love about the CRM. no cluster features to confused user off.

Cons:

the pricing structure is a bit more expensive for the targeted users since its focus to small business owners

Alternatives Considered: Insightly and Freshsales