15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Glide

Glide provides a guided online experience for home sellers to complete complex disclosure forms and process management tools.

Learn more about Glide

Pros:

We also love the feature where clients (seller's) can fill out documents such as the TDS and SPQ with ease. Where it is normally a difficult set of documents to gather from Sellers.

Cons:

Initially intimidating, many features require money, but not much.

Glide ratings

4.5
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.2/10

Glide has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 93 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Glide before?

Diallo
CEO in Côte d’Ivoire
Internet, 2–10 Employees

a wonderful tool for application designers.

Comments: Glide helps you create powerful new custom tools with zero code.

Pros:

This is one of the best website building tools i know of,for 3 reasons :- it is very easy to use - it is very fast to use - it is very powerful.

Cons:

The software is very interesting but some limitations in the flexibility of the customization disturb me a bit!

Glide Through Real Estate Disclosures and Paperwork

Comments: Glide has saved me a lot of time with preparing paperwork and signatures. Since Glide integrates with car.org form it has become a one stop shop, I have recommended to other TC's I have come into contact with, it's great.

Pros:

The ability for it to detect signature tabs and also the ability for it to link directly to car.org forms

Cons:

When I first started using it there were some missing features, a lot of these have since been added. It doesn't work as well with receiving disclosures (on the buy side or helping the selling agent) but it is very effective when helping the sell side or listing agent.

Beth
tc in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Love the functionality but still room for improvement

Comments: My overall experience is very positive. Clients seem to be having an easier time using the platform than when I started with the program.

Pros:

I find the addition of Seller disclosures very helpful. i.e. Water Certification, Parking Storage, etc.

Cons:

When using GLIDE to order an NHD, the initial email containing links to home owner's guides is not provided. For this reason, I will not use this platform to order the reports.

Glide Response

4 years ago

Hi Beth- thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear that your clients are having an easy time using Glide. Regarding your feedback on the NHD ordering process, I'd love to schedule 15 minutes for you to go over your feedback with one of our product managers, to see if we can improve that for you. Please let me know if you'd be interested in taking a call. Thank you for using Glide!

Beth
Transaction Coordinator/ Realtor in US

Great product!

Comments: This has streamlined the process and removed the confusion on the seller's parts. It is very easy to use.

Pros:

This product is so easy to use and has saved me and my client's so much time and frustration. Disclosures are completed correctly the first time.

Cons:

As a Transaction Coordinator I generate disclosures from multiple clients at multiple brokerages. It has my information and brokerage at the bottom of the zipforms instead of my client's. This has caused compliance issues with a few brokers. I would like to sign in with my account but have it pull from the zipforms of my clients without having to log in as them.

Jessica

Amazing Product

Comments: Glide has been a major time saver for me. I absolutely LOVE this program. The customer service is also quick and very helpful.

Pros:

The thing I like most about this product is how easy it is for the clients to fill out their disclosures. When I used to send the disclosures through Docusign they would always come back with missed questions. With Glide the disclosures are always complete and I do not have to keep re sending. Also, when it comes to AVIDs, I always had to harass the agents to complete them. With Glide I just send them an email and a text and they usually get it done quicker.

Cons:

One thing I do not like is there is no Manufactured Home TDS. When it comes to the AVID, I have not figured out a way to change the person I sent it to. If the agents are on a team and I send the AVID to one team member, but another team member ends up completing the AVID, I am not able to change agents. Also, if the property ends up being a duplex, I am not able to edit that part of the AVID once the agent clicks on the link.

Nicole
Transaction Coordinator/Realtor in US

I love Glide

Comments: My overall experience is fantastic, I could not imagine going back to the way I did things before Glide.

Pros:

I love Glide for a number of reasons. The first reason is in the 15 years I have been in this business I have never had a TDS come back with every single box checked and question answered until I started using Glide. Second reason is I can send the AVID's to Agents I work with when they are at the property and they can complete it on their phone. I also love the ability to add pictures to the AVIDs ensuring that there is no ambiguity on what is referenced. Finally sending disclosures to the Buyers has never been easier, I love that Glide will auto populate all the signature and initial tabs in Docusign.

Cons:

When I filled out an AVID at a property the internet was not great and the system kept losing my comments and pictures, I had to keep entering them over and over. It can be a little hard for older clients to us.

Carl
Team Leader, CEO in US

Glide make life easier!

Comments: We used to have to meet with clients, review every line and sit and wait until they were finished - a long, arduous process. If we needed to make corrections, we literally had to start over. Glide has removed all the issues, saved us a tremendous amount of time and effort, made the process MUCH easier for our clients - it doesn't get much better than that!

Pros:

For years we looked for solutions to fill out mandatory real estate disclosures that would give us clean, readable, first generation copies. Historically, the disclosures have been filled out by hand - often incorrectly and more often than not, illegible. Glide's process of asking questions is tremendously helpful to our clients and takes a task that was previously viewed as confusing, arduous and bothersome to straightforward and easy. This is a win-win for us - our clients like the use of the product, they are easy for us to review and correct as necessary, they connect directly to our eSignature program and we end up with crystal-clear first generation copies.

Cons:

We would like to see a "Do not know" option available for some questions - in some cases clients really do not know the answers.

Shayna
Real Estate, Self Employed

Glide has been a game changer for my business!

Comments: This program has been a game changer in my transaction coordinating business. I have been able to increase my capacity for my business using this program!

Pros:

I love being able to flag questions for the sellers to change, explanations for the questions, and the option for the agents to complete their AVID's. On the users end, it seems relatively user friendly. Even non-tech savvy clients seem to be able to figure it out. I also love the integration with Docusign and being able to share the disclosure package. No more missed questions or explanations.

Cons:

I would like to see th option to not autopopulate signature fields for some of the documents. Whenever sellers share an email address, I have to correct the 2nd sellers name because it changes it to Seller #1's name. I would also like to see the option to stamp a page of any attachment other than just the cover page.

Lauren
Owner / Transaction Coordinator in US

Business Game Changer

Comments: game changer.

Pros:

This program has become a vital part of my business and helps me be more efficient in my day to day transaction management. The return rate of completed disclosure forms from Sellers and Agents has more than doubled and I can't see going back to business before this system.

Cons:

I wish there was an ability to add folders in the documents section and I wish when you split documents you had the option to download them in a zip folder. Many brokerages require documents uploaded into their own compliance software and it just creates an extra step for me. I didn't like that that Glide tried to start their own TC business or that they were soliciting additional products to clients without my consent or knowledge, but both issues were addressed quickly and professionally.

Angela

Must Use for completing TDS and SPQ

Comments: I have saved so much time since I started using Glide. All I have to do is enter a few emails and the program does the rest. Not to mention all the time saved going back and forth over missed sections. Nothing ever gets missed making my job so much easier and faster.

Pros:

It is really easy to set up and send an "invite" to our home sellers. As a Transaction Coordinator so much time is spent on the TDS and SPQ ensuring that it is completely filled out. The "wizard" through Glide ensures that every portion of the forms are completed and that there are "explanations" for any yes answers. This saves so much time on my end as I know the forms are complete when I receive them.

Cons:

The only thing I find difficult is explaining to the home seller that they will receive an email from me via "Glide" sometimes they are confused or don't realize what they are receiving and I find they often "trash" the email. Basically, the most difficult part of using Glide is getting the home seller to check their email!

Emmanuel
Escrow Coordinator in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great Real Estate Software for Filling out forms on the Go! Easy for Sellers and Agents

Pros:

I like the new workflow setup. i can easily create a file and with a couple of clicks sent the Sellers the SPQ and TDS, Order the NHD and Send the agent a Text to complete the AVID. I like how i get notified as the file moves along via email. And i like even more how it integrates with CAR.org.

Cons:

My least favorite thing is that i can't customize a features. I would like to be able to send myself text messages.. or create a rule within CAR to trigger Glide to being the workflows. I'm not a technical person so maybe i could create a zap with zappier. Overall. i like the product.

Leslie
Transaction Coorinator / Realtor / Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Absolutely makes my life as a TC easier!

Comments: I am overall satisfied and happy with using this service.

Pros:

I like the ease of use for my clients and the way that it helps to explain the disclosure process to my clients.

Cons:

I did not like that my clients are being solicited to purchase a insurance. I do not want my clients solicited by any company I am asking them to use.

Evva

Helpful to All

Comments: Whenever I've had an issue, I've not had trouble reaching someone. A delay, but I've always received a response had had assistance resolving any issues.

Pros:

Very helpful in ensuring clients complete all fields when completing disclosures. Eliminates back and forth obtaining corrections. Both by agent and agent's clients have enjoyed using.

Cons:

The inability to complete multiple SPQs and TDSs for multi unit properties. Although not required by law, many brokers do require one of each for each unit up to 4 units.

OLADIPO
IT Administrator in Nigeria

Building an App made easy

Comments: I enjoyed building an application with the software with minimal skills

Pros:

A user friendly tool to build a business application that can be use to get people key into a service or product.

Cons:

Some applications designed with the spreadsheet doesn't come out well sometimes. There is a need to improve on it

jessica
REALTOR, TC in US

Great Software-Love it!

Comments: Great! Biggest advantage is that its user friendly so anyone could access and use it with very little training or coaching.

Pros:

I LOVE this software! I love that it eliminates the risk of my clients not completing certain docs in there entirety. Its easy to use for my non techy customers and they love it too!

Cons:

I dont have any negative feedback so far, its really a great tool!!

leland
coordinator in US
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Product

Comments: Great experience overall. The company is very open to feedback and continually looking to expand and make the service better.

Pros:

Glide is well organized and really brings a modern approach to getting disclosures done.

Cons:

It's constantly improving and changing which is great however at times that means having to relearning what you already knew how to do on the platform.

Jessica

Best Software for Disclosures

Comments: Great. Its such a useful tool

Pros:

The features are so user friendly and easy to use. This has definitely changed the way agents and clients fill out disclosures and AVIDs. It is so convenient for agents to fill it out quickly while they are waiting for home inspector to fill out inspections. Clients aren't looking at all the paperwork grimly anymore, its the best!

Cons:

I love it, its great. But instead of having agents select a password, why not develop an app. That way if agents are out in the field they can quickly pull it up, select the property and begin, instead of relying on transaction coordinators to do it, which is what often happens

Rio
Transcation Cordinator in US

Glide for Real Estate Transactions

Comments: No problems. All good for now.

Pros:

The ease of filling out the disclosures in a step-by-step process for the seller's of the transaction is gold. They are prompted for each question which makes it easier to focus on each question at a time and not skip around. If they do have questions on something, they can address it in the Glide system for the agent to be qued to address. I love the easy system.

Cons:

I wish it was integrated with DocuSign so they disclosures could be filled out and then sent through docusign with the whole disclosure package for signature.

Adam
Co-Founder in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Glide- The Best App Maker!

Comments: I have built many apps and used them to make money.

Pros:

Free Apps, Cheap Upgrades, Easy to add Custom Domain. Easy to use as well!

Cons:

Initially intimidating, many features require money, but not much.

Rae
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Not perfect, but very helpful

Comments: Overall, much more streamlined process of obtaining disclosures from sellers.
I would love it if, once the TDS & SPQ are complete, a full disclosure package (including the TDS & SPQ) could be created and sent out for signatures - preferably via Docusign interface.

Pros:

* ensures that sellers do not overlook answering any questions on disclosures, or miss providing explanations to any "yes" answers provided.

Cons:

* feedback loop after seller flags questions for agent assistance; confusing for sellers to figure out how to go back & update answers once they have conferred with their agent

Neomi
Operations Manager/Transaction Coordinator in US

Life Saver!

Comments: Overall I'm very satisfied.

Pros:

Having the sellers use Glide has been a life & time saver! Saves time from having to reach out to the sellers to complete the form in it's entirety and to have an explanation to their "yes" answers. It's nice to have the option to upload all documents into Glide for signatures.

Cons:

So far, I don't have anything negative to say. Except a video tutorial that can be sent to the sellers of the process and a quick overview would be fantastic.

Kathryn
Realtor in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Easier to read than Chicken scratch!

Comments: What I feel is the biggest improvement with filling out forms is clarity. No more trying to figure out what the client wrote.

Pros:

What I liked most was that my clients find it easier to use than printing out the documents then writing in their answers. The wizard guides them through the process and seems to make them think a bit more when answering the questions.

Cons:

The downside, for me, is that I feel there are too many steps involved, especially when filling out the AVID.

DeAnn
TC - File auditor - Realtor in US

Glide review

Comments: I love the clear responses to the questions and the fact that a question can not be answered yes without an explanation. It helps me to know the form is complete

Pros:

I like the ease of setting up disclosures and AVID's for my agents and their clients

Cons:

No notice when a task has not been completed yet.

Amy
Realtor / Broker Associate in US

Easiness of Use

Comments: Glide helps a seller to completely fill out their disclosures without missing a question or forgetting to add an explanation to their answers.

Pros:

I really like how simple it is to understand how to set-up a file for a client and how easy it is for a client to answer the questions that completes their disclosures.

Cons:

So far, I have not found anything I did not like and just waiting for all the remainder forms to be uploaded.

MELINDA
Transaction Coordiator in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Perfect for real estate support

Pros:

I love this this program as it allows me to send documents to the sellers and have them come back complete to me which saves me so much time. I look forward to trying additional functions that Glide has to offer.

Cons:

So far, I am loving Glide and have not experienced anything I would consider a con.