15 years helping Israeli businesses

About MYFUNDBOX

Global Subscription Payments Simplified!

Learn more about MYFUNDBOX

Pros:

The product is very easy to use, and the integration of the product into the work system was carried out without any problems or obstacles.

Cons:

No subaccounts for those with more trading brands. Payment boxes are also not editable - design and translation.

MYFUNDBOX ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.9

9.3/10

MYFUNDBOX has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 71 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used MYFUNDBOX before?

Tasnádi
Tasnádi
founder in Hungary
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Don't think twice if you are looking for an subscription payment solution!

Pros:

First of all, I'd like to point out that subscription plans can be set up incredibly quickly. You get a link to the subscription plan you create, which you can share with any of your customers immediately. In addition, this subscription plan can be embedded in your own website, which is very advantageous, because the customer does not leave your website during the purchase process. On top of that, the customer service is fantastically fast. Which is especially useful when you are just starting out.

Cons:

It's hard to describe, but nothing has come up so far that has affected our positive impression of the product.

Corey
Criminologists in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

MyFundBox is A key tool

Comments: Love it!! I was with Zoho Invoice and Subscription and with MyFundBox the system is reliable and ease of use and set up is great!!

Pros:

I integrated the payment plans directly into our form system for our clients to get great care without me having to get on the Clients to pay their bill. Now if payment does not process we seek another payment method.

Cons:

The system needs a few developing touches or fine tuning. Like the ability to create a credit note so when I’m doing year end I know why I made a change.

Fang
Fang
UX in Spain
Design, Self Employed

Good for EU companies

Pros:

Create payment plans for my clients that are easy to follow. Plus, I can set-up automatic payments, which is what they prefer most.

Cons:

The UI and onboarding, I think they could be improved.

Filiberto
Filiberto
Director of Operations in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Making online payments the easy way!!

Comments: Setup took very limited time compared with my previous experience with payment gateways over WooCommerce, they do exactly what it advertises and the UI is very intuitive. The Dashboards are really helpful and now finally I can see all my payments in one place. And on top of that, their support is just top notch!

Pros:

With MYFUNDBOX making partial payments with Stripe is a breeze! I've tried a few weeks ago to enabled them but was a daunting task for my knowledge. Then MYFUNDBOX came to the rescue. We love that there are not fees involved and is so easy to use. Now I am planning to only use this for my online payments outside of WooCommerce. I also love all the automation that I can enable thanks to the webhooks!

Cons:

The only downside is that they don't support Paypal subscription for now! They already committed to release the functionality by Q1 2022, once that has been released my wishlist will be complete! Also, I would love to see a direct integration with Integrately

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest review. we ensure MYFUNDBOX Subscription is made simple and easy to use for all. we will continue to strive and ensure optimized UX experience for our customers.

Inez
Inez
founder in UK
E-Learning, Self Employed

Simple, Felxiable And Excellent Roadmap

Comments: I Purchased this because I have Webestarts as my platform builder, and its not the best for payments with what i want to do. MyFundbox is the only one I can use that will give me the flexibility that I want.
I have bought this because of the many difficulties one faces when trying to create a global business and also being in the UK. like that it has Pay links, paypal, mollie, stripe, bank transfer. just everything in one place.
Really looking forward to ordering bumps that they have added on their roadmap. for a solo entrepreneur, this is perfect with all the flexibility that others don't provide
jrgerrett/ i r a g/ iynezroannacil

Pros:

1) it has a simple layout, easy to understand, everything that you need (would like it to look more sleek design-wise but its all there) 2) Offers the Iframe feature- this is why i can embed it into Webstarts and create my own layout 3) it has a section done for taxes 4) Roadmap- One click upsell and add to cart

Cons:

would like it to look more sleek design-wise but its all there

Kolarele
Coach in UK
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

A great payment processor

Comments: The product was exactly what I was looking for when I needed a payment option for my coaching business. It helped me move from constantly creating and sending invoices, to just referring people to one link for payment.And the customer service is excellent. They always tended to go the extra mile if ever I had a query or a problem.

Pros:

It was really great to integrate with my website to create the payment options that I need

Cons:

Some of the wording doesn't make it intuitive as to what function it refers to ie payments; subscriptions; plans; paylinks - could be clearer to know what each stands for

2 years ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Founder in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

MYFUNDBOX is the piece of the puzzle I was looking

Comments: I live outside of the US, but I primarily attend to customers from the US and Canada, besides Mexico, where I do business. I was looking for a platform that can seamlessly handle different payment sources from other countries, and MYFUNDBOX is precisely the piece I was looking for.

Pros:

MYFUNDBOX offers an excellent and comprehensive dashboard, making it easy to handle one-off payments and subscriptions.One of the most significant advantages of MYFUNDBOX I see so far, is the vast array of payment options it offers worldwide, this is one of the reasons I chose this software since I live in Mexico, but I also want to attend customers in the rest of North America and maybe other countries as well. Additionally, the analytics feature seems very robust and this for sure would provide valuable insights into business performance, helping me make informed decisions to optimize my revenue streams.As a new onboarded customer, I was particularly impressed with MYFUNDBOX's customer service. They went above and beyond to ensure that my experience was smooth and satisfactory in my onboarding call. Another thing I really like is finding an extensive catalogue of video tutorials within the platform. It covers every detail of the setup and proper use of the platform. This feature is incredibly helpful for new users who want to get up and running quickly.Overall, MYFUNDBOX is an excellent payment platform for my solo-business, and looks like a good fit for any size of business. With its easy-to-use dashboard, extensive payment options, powerful analytics, excellent customer service, and comprehensive video tutorials, MYFUNDBOX is an outstanding solution for managing payments and subscriptions.

Cons:

I haven´t found any particular cons so far.

Manu
Manu
GM in France
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Just perfect for my Ecommerce websites

Pros:

I own and operate several online shops based in Luxembourg (EU). Traditionally, when my business is well underway, I work with my bank to accept online payments but it takes time to open the file and the bank requires a lot of supporting documents. When I'm in a hurry or when the business is in its infancy, I work with PayPal or Stripe. Between the two, until now, I had nothing. But now that I've discovered MyFundBox, I finally have a tool that is as quick to set up as it is convenient to use on a daily basis. It is completely adapted to every situation I have encountered so far and I only have one regret: not to have discovered this tool earlier!

Cons:

I have not found anything that displeases me.

E.G.Sebastian
E.G.Sebastian
Product Development & Marketing Consultant in US
Human Resources (HR) Software, 2–10 Employees

Finally an easy to use billing an subscription service... with excellent support

Comments: Love it!

Pros:

It focuses exclusively on generating invoices, subscriptions, an any type of payment link that I'd need for my business.

Cons:

a) its strengths is somewhat it's weakness as well: it has so many features, that at first it can feel overwhelming; but they have great support and walk you through it. b) I'm spoiled and in other platforms I had a scheduler built in too; BUT that platform did not have a subscription-link generating feature, so I switched 100% to MyFundBox

2 years ago

thank you for your honest feedback. we @MYFUNDBOX love our customers and are always there when needed.

Mohammed Faizan Ahmed
Mohammed Faizan Ahmed
Marketing Consultant in Canada
Market Research Software, Self Employed

One-stop solution for all your subscription billing needs

Comments: The most critical issue I had was the need for subscription billing with a payment processing platform that helped create custom payment links and website integration. Stripe felt quite complicated, and the people at MFB helped me set up everything in the blink of an eye.

Pros:

MyFundBox has formed partnerships and has integrated multiple payment processors for the platform. They constantly keep improving and are very open to feedback from customers

Cons:

There were a few kinks with the UI when MFB was relatively new, all of that was worked on and overhauled incredibly in the past few months

3 years ago

Thank you for your Honest feedback!

Antti
N/A in Sweden

Subscription billing made easy

Comments: I've been looking for a way to offer subscription billing without having to deal with the headaches of processing payments. In the vast jungle of payment solutions, many charge transaction fees that eat up money. With MYFUNDBOX it is different. I found MYFUNDBOX and was amazed at how easy it is to use. It's like they're doing all the work for me! The customer service is great, too. They're always available to help me out via chat, even when I ask a question after mid-night. MYFUNDBOX is a subscription billing SaaS platform that lets your customers pay with their preferred payment method. It has a 0% transaction cost and zero coding. The platform lets you set up your own billing system in minutes. It also offers a wide variety of payment methods, including PayPal, Stripe and Amazon Pay. This is perfect for businesses or any company that needs to offer their customers the ability to pay via different methods. They have an exciting roadmap with new features. MYFUNDBOX is a great solution for businesses to offer their customers a convenient way to pay. I am confident in this company’s ability to deliver on their promises. With MYFUNDBOX, you can add your services to plans and set recurring payments to be automatically sent to clients. This means that you don't have to worry about sending invoices or chasing down payment. This is a great service for those who want to focus on their business and not on the tedious tasks of finances.

Pros:

What I like about MYFUNDBOX: - Easy to use. - 0% transaction cost (excluded payment gateway fees). - Recurring payments set-up. - There are many payment gateways to choose from. - It saves time and money. - Create payment links you can send.

Cons:

What I would like to see improved in MYFUNDBOX: - UX is a bit small to navigate easily. - There are different maximum transaction limits on the plans. - Some country specific VAT applications are missing (will come in the roadmap). - Multiple brands are not possible (will come in the roadmap).

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest review.

Cristina
Entrepreneur in Spain
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Best purchase for 2022 - Creating tailor made offers and checkout pages is not an issue anymore

Comments: The most important: super easy to use, you start working with it since day 1

Pros:

I didn't know I was needing the MyFundBox solution until I found it. It looked simple and promising and I decided to give it a try. I am not very tech oriented but honestly, it is so simple, clean and easy to use that I started operating with it right away. It is now so amazingly easy to create custom payment links for my customers according to their needs and the different packages I tailor for them. Same thing with my subscriptions. It connects to all the paying options I was looking for and… even more. It has Spanish language automatic translation (and a huge list of other languages too). And it also automatically creates invoices from my records. The road map looks promising and customer services (chat) is amazing and quick and so helpful. I recommend it.

Cons:

It could be a bit cheaper, but anyway, it is well worth the price!

2 years ago

Thank you for your honest feedback. we work a lot with usability to make it simple and easy to work with

Anjeanette
Bookkeeper in Philippines
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

The convenience MyFundBox brings is truly extraordinary.

Comments: Overall, I did enjoy the convenience it brings when doing collections. I was able to connect with some of the support and they are all great. They'll fix whatever issue you have.

Pros:

What I like most in using MyFundBox is the auto-debit function for all the recurring subscription. As long as the source of payment is funded, you don't have to worry about clients missing their due dates. You can save time doing payment reminders every single time.

Cons:

I use MyFundBox almost everyday and I have encountered some difficulties using it. First, are some of the inconsistencies there is. Like when you look into the details of a specific subscription, the No. of billing cycles is a bit confusing. You'll see correctly the no of months the client will be billed like 1/6 for six months, but the subsequent collection always show 1/1, instead of 2/6, 3/6, 4/6, 5/6. Maybe you guys should fix that.

2 years ago

Thank you Anjeanette for your honest feedback. we take customer feedback seriously and ensure consistent improvement in quality and service.

Ahmed
President in Austria
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Exzellent Service

Pros:

Cons:

There are some developments that may serve the product. I believe that the technicians and officials are working hard to complete these developments.

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback.

Syed
Syed
Software developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Orphan Management

Pros:

1. Compare to other tools manage the orphan is too easy. 2. They build the strong communication between orphan and sponsor

Cons:

I don't find any difficulty in this application.

Nila
event manager in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

We are overall very satisfied

Comments: MyFundBox is perfect. Also whenever you face an issue they reply to your questions within a few mins and guide you completely. They are great for automation.

Pros:

MyFundBox is very easy to use. They have a perfect team that replies to us promptly. I could easily connect our company's payments and use it. Also, the reporting area is very useful. Overall I am very very satisfied with them.

Cons:

All is good, just waiting for the extra features to run in June.

2 years ago

Thank you for feedback. happy to have a satisfied customer. Your feedback aligns with our commitment to ensure customer success.

Philip
CEO in Germany
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Recommendation -

Pros:

I recommend myfundbox as it is really easy to use and it makes my billing and charging process very smooth.

Cons:

I haven't found any flaws at the moment - especially the german location is a plus.

2 years ago

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Osama
Osama
Admin in Norway
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Multi currency and installment payment system

Comments: If you get the lifetime deal, the currency and installment features are great value for your money.

Pros:

The installment plan is good. It charges them automatically at regular intervals and stops after the phase. For example, you sell a course for $60 - $10 monthly, for 6 months. They do not have extra fees on top of Stripe. Multiple currency support for each product appeals to our international customers.

Cons:

It needs a revamp on the user interface. A login portal for the customers would put everything in one place. They have another product for CMS but it is not a Life Time Deal.

3 years ago

Thank you for your Honest Review. looking forward to meet all your expectations.

Marian
Hypnotist in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Super Helpful Support

Comments: I am looking forward to using this software now, but I am also excited by their roadmap and growing with them.

Pros:

Easy to set up, good documentation, responsive support

Cons:

There was some issue with the documentation of paypal because paypal changed their interface, but MFB fixed their docs to adaopt

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest feedback. we at MYFUNDBOX would like to ensure that our customers succeed to make us successful

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Say goodbye to chasing bills

Pros:

MYFUNDBOX helps me stay focused and organized when it comes to staying on top of my online billing. It's so easy to use and is a great time-saver. In just a few clicks, I can set up and manage my recurring payments. It's also a great time-saver for my clients, and they love it! I use MYFUNDBOX to handle all my recurring payments, and I highly recommend it...and I almost forgot, their customer service is top-notch. Give this tool a try, you won't regret it.

Cons:

The user interface should be improved in my opinion

2 years ago

thank you for your honest feedback.

Rajan
Founder in Singapore
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Very useful payment management service

Pros:

This is a very useful payment management service that I have used. It has a very good UI and also provides so many options for managing subscription payment or one - time payment, etc. Have the necessary integrations which helps to automate the subscription payments for the sales.

Cons:

It already has a lot of things covered. Looking forward to having more functionalities added to integrate with Pabbly, KonnectzIT as well, which helps to have more automation and connections done with other applications.

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest response!

Gary
Owner in Japan
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Just what I was looking for and needed.

Comments: Glad I found this software itis saving me a lot of time.

Pros:

Needed to make our business more efficient and move the wholesale orders over to a certified platform. Interested in reaching out to more cafes and restaurants to offer wholesale subscriptions. Presently some are paying via a bank transfer and others via credit cards.

Cons:

Invoice templates are limited but I am sure this will be improved as the company grows.

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest review. we at MYFUNDBOX understand the needs of retail shops and are ensuring that we reduce friction and increase productivity.

Mehmet Ali
President of Aktive Jugend in Germany
Human Resources (HR) Software, 2–10 Employees

I appreciate the program and its continuous development

Pros:

It is very convenient to have the information that I want to see in the first line.

Cons:

actually a very nice program would be better without just the fee

4 years ago

Thank you. we appreciate you feedback and we would work on optimizing our services to serve our customers better.

Dominik
Dominik
CEO in Austria
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Easy to set up (secure/EU-compliant) payment processes

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use it; the setup took very limited time as compared to other alternatives I have devvled with.

Cons:

So far I did not really see anything that bothers me. The solution is fully functional, but of course some features are still under development. The roadmap looks promising, though.

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest response. At MYFUNDBOX we make Subscription Billing easy to use and scalable. https://myfundbox.com

Bob
Bob
President in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

My Fund Box Review

Pros:

MyFundBox does exactly what it advertises, and then some more. The set up process is very easy, the UI is very intuitive and I love how the Dashboard display gives you an insight into multiple payment links, memberships, subscriptions, and more. Goodbye fragmented payments! I see the future now, truly empowering to see the numbers all reflected in one place.

Cons:

None so far. The set up has been extremely easy.

3 years ago

Thank you for your honest feedback. At MYFUNDBOX we ensure we take customer feedback seriously.