15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Custify

Custify is designed for B2B SaaS businesses and enables them to reduce their churn and increase Customer Lifetime Value.

Learn more about Custify

Pros:

Comprehensive technical guide. Few story points allocated for this integration.

Cons:

No one report or dashboard to see all stats in one place.

Custify ratings

4.8
5.0
4.9
4.9

9.4/10

Custify has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 108 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Custify before?

Oliver
Oliver
Founder & CEO in Romania

Loving it so far

Comments: We’ve increased our customer satisfaction, resulting in higher revenues for us, the tool pays itself in the first day of the month - highly recommend.

Pros:

Various health scores in a 360 view of our customers, very flexible automation engine, actionable tasks and super easy to use UI. Also worth mentioning the great onboarding and follow-up support.

Cons:

Nothing so far. We'll review this with with every new use case.

Edona
Head of Client Services in UK

Head of Client Services

Pros:

-Playbooks ( I absolutely love the flexibility to automate outreach, create reminders and create notes and tasks for the team via playbooks. It is a critical feature if you work with small and midsize companies. Managing the clients has never been easier for us. Custify played a big plan in our overview Success strategy - Healthscoors- It's been a game changer for us to be able and monitor our client's journey and more so, to be able to create our healthcare matrixes - The support team is fantastic- They were always happy to jump on meetings and help us with the setup

Cons:

- The only thing I would point out is improving the native integrations. We use several other tools, and we are limited on being able to send data from Custify to our CRM, so we can centralize the data for all teams

Ryan
VP, Client Services in UK
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Custify has been a gamechanger for us

5.0 last month New

Comments: Custify has been a gamechanger for us. We're on track to reduce churn by 45% in our first year and Custify has played a major part in this. The team are brilliant, we're well supported and Custify has been a huge success for us.

Pros:

We implemented Custify moving from our old system of managing customer data in Hubspot and spreadsheets. Custify has a great integration with Hubspot, and other tools we use including G-Suite, Pendo and our helpdesk solution. It's got a great UI, which has helped CSM adoption and is very configurable and powerful. It's automation, AI, task management and lifecycle features are all really good.

Cons:

The way Custify handles recurring and non-recurring revenue is improving all the time. It's OK today, and I'm looking forward to more improvements that will take this to the top tier. Since we implemented there have already been a number of enhancements delivered which is very positive.

Peter
Head of Product in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Descent product, makes NPS collection easy

Pros:

NPS collection feature. Customer Support.

Cons:

Occasional bug encounter, and the logic for setting up cohorts and surveys and playbooks is a bit hard to follow.

Nicole
Chief Customer Officer in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

A great tool with surprising depth and prolific product development

Comments: Overall, I'm pleased. I get really important insights from custify which I have come to rely on. I believe in their product development efforts as a company - they are so prolific and the scope of features they are releasing regularly really blows me away. I will be sticking around to work through getting my team more fully adopted and working through the other kinks.

Pros:

I really do love Custify. It's a tool with great depth of functionality and it's fairly consistent across it's platform. I really enjoy the level of configuration you have in the tool and more so, the ease of filtering, tagging, segmenting, developing health scores,integration etc. I have very limited access to our tech team and so they did only the minimal integration between our product and custify. [When I consider some of our issues with adoption, it's likely due to how the integration was architected and tradeoffs we made.]. Given that, I set up everything else. I really rely on the insights that I can get about customers' use of our system and the alerting it does for us regarding when usage dips or increases. Playbooks are really helpful and user friendly.

Cons:

The UI - it's hard to make sense of everything. I don't enjoy how the UI is organized on the company 360 with each type of record ordered by group. I would prefer to be able to switch to see a time-based view. Additionally, as we add to the metrics we watch for customers, it will need some revisiting bc the right hand column gets very long. I've had a hard time getting CSMs to fully transition to using Custify - this is due to an integration issue between Hubspot, our product and Custify related to having users that can be users of multiple customers' sites. Lastly, we have uncovered some issues that have made the finance reports unusable for us.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Understanding our clients and leveraging that data is Custify’s main value

Comments: I would say that Custify is like a magic 8 ball; it somehow always has the right answer and our clients get better service in the end. The segmentation feature is great and the results are accurate. My reporting on our clients’ feature usage has never been more accurate. Custify saves time and lowers churn once you learn how to use it correctly.

Pros:

When I use the customer 360 view, I can see how clients use our software to solve their issues. Custify also allows me to see the clients’ engagement with our product and use those insights through custom playbooks or segmented reports.

Cons:

There isn’t really anything I don’t like so far. Maybe the mobile view has some weird bugs.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The best software we found for the needs of customer success and support teams

Comments: The goal was to optimize their work and scale the team using the Custify features. It really simplifies the work of devs and sales also since they no longer need to export reports or sync with support on various client specific issues. Churn is much lower now and everyone can focus on their work.

Pros:

The teams can set custom health scores and track them as needed. They can now anticipate our client’s needs. CSMs can set tasks and alerts based on health scores, and they no longer waste time looking for reports.

Cons:

I don't think there is one. This is such a great fit for me

Andre
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

SaaS owners best Friend - Churn Killer

Comments: Support is on spot. Onboarding is very helpful. API have everything we need. Team at Custify is very fast on updating software and accepting a feedback.

Pros:

Best part of this is tracking health score for each account. By measuring Member at Risk (MAR), we are able to proactively act and save clients before they even attempt to cancel.

Cons:

I am trying to think about cons for this product. I relly can not think of anything that is bad. Really.

G
CSM in US

Custify, a company for CSMs by CSMs

5.0 last month New

Pros:

My team and I use Custify for our growing team to manage customers, engage with them more intentionally, and to keep track of tasks and playbooks. Custify has been an invaluable tool in our team's growth, and has allowed us to be consistent and efficient in our department practices. In my experience, you start using features that you can with this product for launch and over time you continue to adopt more features as you grow your own admin awareness. Each step along the way has been valuable thus far. Custify has been very helpful as far as their own Customer Success team goes. They use multiple channels to ensure consistent communication, and offer many learning opportunities like regular webinars. Finally, Custify is always making improvements to their product and letting their customer-base know about these changes. I enjoy these functionality updates, and oftentimes they're exactly updates that I had in mind as a daily user of their site. Custify prioritizes their customer experience and it's felt by me!

Cons:

It would be great if there was an easier way to share knowledge about Custify with teammates. As an admin, I sometimes feel my site knowledge is siloed in me and I need to document processes outside of Custify to make them repeatable for other teammates. This can make it more difficult for team members to adopt the product or use it to its full functionality. It may be valuable to build that documentation/knowledge sharing capability into the product itself.

Johannes
Head of Customer Success in Germany

Highly customizable product, nice UI and an outstanding CS team

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great, very helpful and skilled CS team. The product is reliable. Improvement suggestions are implemented very fast

Pros:

High degree of flexibility and customization

Cons:

To find the best possible setup some time and iteration is needed. It's not an out of the box solution which works perfectly after 2 weeks

Jayne
CSM in Denmark
Design, 201–500 Employees

A great tool I highly recommend

Comments: Overall a great experience which has improved our daily operations and customer overview. We are excited to continue using it to gain more business intelligence about our customers' behaviours over time.

Pros:

Custify has a simple interface and does almost everything we need it to - most especially quick overviews of customer health and automating tasks which were previously very manual.

Cons:

Custify still has a long way to go when it comes to tracking activity and dashboards/analytics, and was a little challenging to implement.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Custify is a great product, and it's easy to implement.

Comments: Custify is helping us proactively fight churn by identifying users who are not active on our platform. It really powers up our CSM's by automating some of the manual, repetitive processes such as scheduling meetings for low adopters.

Pros:

Custify allows us to automatically target out-reach to our customer base based on actions (or inactions) taken by the users on our platform. This allows us to identify the people who are using our product but could be getting more out of it. The fact that Custify connects to Zapier is a huge up-side for us, it allows us to really have some fun with the automatic out-reach that we trigger based on metrics that we use Custify to identify. On top of that, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made onboarding very easy. It took us a little longer than expected to get set up, but those gentlemen helped us keep things moving forward offering guidance when it was needed.

Cons:

I really don't have any dislikes about Custify. The only thing that would even further improve my review would be some additional 'in-Custify' analytics/ data tracking. Custify has a great team and when I have questions I feel totally comfortable hitting their guys up when we need help or run into any issue.

Gambling & Casinos, 11–50 Employees

Custify solves our team sync issues

Comments: Great experience with their support and onboarding staff. The documentation and attention to detail is top notch. It saves so much time across our staff. We see trends and much better reports than in the past.

Pros:

Our teams needed a way to get access to the same client info from multiple tools. We used to have sheets and tool reports. Finding the client history would sometimes take a long time. With Custify we have everything in the customer 360 view from most of our tools. The team can also segment and set alerts based on certain KPIs derived from these integrations.

Cons:

Some bugs show up once in a while with reports or health scores. Nothing major but annoying if you need something in the actual moment.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Increased revenue and reduced churn

Comments: This will probably be useful to any SaaS company and customer success organization, but if you manage a team, the task manager will make CS collaboration so much more efficient. I would also highly recommend their onboarding support (“concierge onboarding”), which was free of charge to us and a great help, as they pre-configured the platform for us - super time saver. I can highly recommend it to any SaaS team looking to get their churn-numbers right.

Pros:

- The task manager here is very much like Trello. You can differentiate labels by color, assign them to your CS managers, and it's very focused on the action everyone needs to take to get to the next step. Very efficient. We have been looking at several platforms and Custify stood out by far with their UI and UX, really state of the art. You can reach everything within a click and the product is really super fast. We are able to track all our KPIs (health scores) and they are all visible in the 360-view. We also can alert ourselves if any of those drop under a defined value. This way we are always proactive with our key customers, instead of waiting for them to cancel.

Cons:

I've been thinking about what to write here for a while, but I just really love this product.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Our go-to solution for outreach and customer health score tracking

Comments: Since using Custify I get to engage more clients in one day and I have significantly decreased the number of steps I had to take to solve complex issues for my clients. The result of all of these actions is that churn has dropped and our clients are happy with the services we provide. There is definitely no better tool to track health scores.

Pros:

The calls with my clients are shorter and fewer as now I get to solve their problems from their first contact. This is possible thanks to the customer 360 view dashboard which integrates all client info in one place including our custom health scores. Based on client app usage and support history I can create custom packages for them or upsell them on certain features.

Cons:

No cons. Great software so far. Better Support.

Iancu
Iancu
CEO in Romania
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Powerful customer success tool for a growing saas

Comments: Awesome value overall. We’ve had great results in onboarding improvement and in customer retention. It’s basically doubled productivity across our CS team and the results really show. Custify staff is also very nice and always answers quickly. I really recommend them to any saas that wants to scale.

Pros:

The features we use daily are the health scores connected with tasks and alerts. This gives our CS and sales teams a daily roadmap of activities. Coupled with the 360 customer view, all they need to do is call the client. They don’t dig in other tools and don’t bother other team members.

Cons:

Navigation through the UI can be a pain in certain sections. Also setting health scores is not as intuitive as we expected - we always end up asking for their support staff to assist.

Maya
Director of Customer Experience in Serbia

Love at First Sight

Comments: As of our 1st contact, MOST important for me was if their team is ready to do 2 important customization for us, as we are not a huge company. They said yes without a blink. Their Onboarding was easy and in OUR own pace, really felt as VIP client as of start to finish. (although, we are not VIP)

Pros:

As soon as I saw their 1st screen, something clicked, feeling wise. We've been struggling for such a long time and without any doubt I knew we found what we need to measure and track and manage so many stuff. Like a perfect match + their support is A M A Z I N G!

Cons:

Absolutely nothing, as love is blind LOL I honestly have no objections so far!

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Very effective solution for our sales & support teams

Comments: Very good experience. Once I got the hang of it, life got much easier. Our sales team saves a lot of time and gets much better results. From segmenting to targeting and automated outreach it is a great tool that I recommend.

Pros:

Sleek interface with very fast and dedicated support makes Custify one of the best new additions to our sales & support teams’ arsenal. We can now segment customers by value, order history, or recent activity. We can target customers likely for an upsell or cross-sell, saving us a lot of time and effort. This coupled with the email automation really helps us improve sales!

Cons:

Not that easy to learn. You really need the concierge onboarding. Also, the dashboard needs some work as it lacks some overview reports.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Content Artisan in Romania
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

More than customer success, it’s a true customer insights tool for us

Pros:

The software lets me know, based on the KPIs and health scores I set, when a client needs to upgrade or when he needs another package that we upsell. The customer 360 view allows me to have a complete look at a client and know exactly how to help them.

Cons:

Takes a little bit to learn how to use complex features like lifecycle or health scores but once you do, it’s a smooth process.

Georgiana
Product Manager in Romania

Love it!

Comments: Seeing multiple health scores at once has been so good. I'd still love to see the revenue data, but even without it, your work will be so, so much easier.

Pros:

It lets me see multiple health scores at once, really as many as I want, which is such an improvement from the previous software we used. It just saves me so much time and helps me recommend more strategic suggestions, which makes me look good to my boss.

Cons:

I'd love a global dashboard for our revenue data. I'm in charge of getting these numbers to my boss, so that would make my life even easier.

Andreea
Andreea
Online Marketing Expert in Romania
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

CS software that helps us across departments

Comments: Overall Custify enables us to manage so many aspects of user outreach. For example it allows us to optimize each onboarding step for example and measure the impact. One of the features we found unique was that we can set different KPIs per user segments and track them differently. Because we have both Free and Paid plans this helps us measure each group separately. I highly recommend Custify to any SaaS.

Pros:

We can set segments based on any metric or KPI and then leverage those in playbooks. This way we can target users in need with specific upsells. Or we can leverage health scores and target customers at risk of churn in order to prevent any issues.

Cons:

Having a global dashboard would be a big help and would save us more time.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Sales tasks are so much simpler with Custify

Comments: My department’s experience with Custify has been great. Using this software, we have managed to increase the number of clients and more and more people get from Trial to Paid thanks to the info we get from the customer 360 view.

Pros:

Custify is a great tool for Sales even though it was created for CS. We use it to better know our clients and to convert them from Trial to Paid. With this software, we’ve been able to keep track of everything they do and be there when they have difficulties or upsell them on certain packages.

Cons:

I have no complaints about it. The parts that we use are perfect, and we couldn’t ask for anything better.

Marius Daniel
Support Specialist in Romania
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Useful tool that saves us time every day

Comments: Awesome experience. Client communication has improved, we save time and simplify reports. Their team really seems to care about each client and are very responsive to all our questions or requests. It’s one of those tools that’s used across multiple departments in our company and everyone seems to be happy with the results.

Pros:

I use Custify to keep track of a certain segment of clients and monitor health scores. Overall it saves a lot of time not just with reporting but also with its automated playbooks. We now let most of our clients go through the playbook emails and notifications.

Cons:

No major problems. Just some setup issues that were solved.

William
Customer Success Manager in US
Market Research Software, 11–50 Employees

Great Customizable Product

Comments: Overall, great tool for building what you need. Especially if your product or process is bit more complex.

Pros:

I love how easily customizable it is. Their service is great. They are very knowledgable and very helpful.

Cons:

It is too customizable. It can be good in that you can build what you want, but the presentation and the UI isnt all too intuitive

Ace
Customer Support in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Amazing Tool

Pros:

I love the fact that everything is stored here and that I can just go back whenever I want to put in additional notes to make sure that everything is ironed out.

Cons:

Probably only when there's a minimal downtime