Kazoo Employee Experience Platform Reviews

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Kazoo combines Goals & OKRs, Recognition, Feedback, Conversations, and Incentives within a single, easy-to-use platform.

Learn more about Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Amanda D.
Associate Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture"

Comments: I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

Pros: streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

Cons: i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

• Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Craig W.
VP of Employee Success
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2017

"Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives"

Pros: The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Cons: We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2017
Production Traffic Coordinator
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Good reward system"

Comments: Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

Pros: I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

Cons: It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Independent Landman
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2018

"One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!"

Comments: The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Pros: This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Cons: The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2018
Cassandra B.
Information Technology
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"YouEarnedIt"

Pros: It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

Cons: There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Mattie S.
Proposal Writer
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Reward good behavior"

Pros: I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

Cons: I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Chase M.
Service Innovation Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2018

"YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!"

Pros: We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Cons: In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

• Reviewed on 08/06/2018
Sr. Manager, Engagement Management
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2020

"Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals"

Comments: Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

Pros: The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

Cons: I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2020
Patrick K.
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2016

"Employee-centric tool for Goals, Feedback, and Recognition"

Comments: HighGround has been a great partner for us. They have been thoughtful collaborators, helping us to move toward a more Employee-centric approach to Performance Enablement.

Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Love the love"

Comments: We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

Pros: It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

Cons: If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Kellye D.
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2019

"Excellent reward system!"

Comments: We use this just as a recognition tool and it is super helpful to show someone they are doing a good job!

Pros: I like how this is used to reward other people in my organization for a job well done! We have the ability to give points which can be used to purchase company branded items or gift cards to use almost anywhere.

Cons: There is nothing about this I do not like, it is super easy to use to reward fellow employees for a job well done!

• Reviewed on 28/09/2019
Andrew B.
VP Human Resources
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2017

"Best integrated platform on the market"

Pros: Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

Cons: There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2017
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"Give Kudos To Your CoWorkers!"

Comments: It's a great way to improve morale and make sure people are noticed when they're doing well.

Pros: It's nice to physically be able to show kudos to peers, coworkers, or subordinates. It also was a great way to keep morale up when everyone in the company is able to see the praise someone is getting.

Cons: The fact that points expired probably gamifies the system a bit - some people just making sure they use their point sbefore they expire, etc.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Product Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2019

"Great way to say "Thank You""

Pros: It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Cons: No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

• Reviewed on 03/02/2019
Rick W.
Director of People
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2021

"Impact Beyond Our Expectations"

Comments: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

Pros: The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Cons: Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2021
Human Resources Business Partner
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2018

"Decent experience with a good range of features"

Pros: It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Cons: It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2018
Chris M.
Head of Talent Management, L&D, and Compensation

"Great Service"

Comments: Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.

Korena S.
Clinical Supervisor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2020

"Fun and Great Prizes Too!!"

Comments: It’s been a lot of fun! Great way to shout out positive remarks to colleagues as well as have fitness tracked. A lot of fun!!!

Pros: I have used another similar program at a previous job that wasn’t as user friendly. I love the set up of Kazoo and the access to so many great rewards!!

Cons: Haven’t found anything yet I dislike. Still getting used to it and learning to find my way around but so far so good.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2020
Nakul S.
IoT Product Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"Make appreciation social again!"

Pros: 1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible
2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

Cons: I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2018
Sherry S.
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"You earned a good rating!"

Comments: Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Pros: Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

Cons: We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2018
Meredith L.
Director of People and Culture
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2017

"Amazing program. My employees love it!"

Pros: It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool.
We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Cons: There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2017
Ricardo F.
Craftsman
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Optimize your tasks Enjoy your time"

Comments: The system delivers what it promises and delivers results as expected, some errors and distortions with emphasis on notifications do not affect good performance and the main objective.

Pros: Is a practical, intuitive and functional application, with an easy navigation interface and with many management options.

Cons: The lack of ability to evaluate the users' experience, the goal definitions are not very detailed and sometimes omits some notifications and updates of objectives and changes in goals.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021