Filter by:

• Overall

About Xapsys Live

Keep an eye on your favorite KPIs and make informed decisions thanks to a 360deg view of your business from anywhere.

Learn more about Xapsys Live

Showing 1 review

Nigel C.
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"The reporting and forecasting B.I. solution we were looking for!"

Comments: As a fast growing B2B display solutions business, things happened really fast and it was difficult to keep an eye on the essential figures to make informed decisions in real time. That was before Xapsys Live! Now, I can track my KPI’s and follow my sales team on my mobile, wherever I am. Being able to see each other’s performance, the salesforce got a lot more competitive, thanks to the gamification effect. Meanwhile, I can easily spot missed opportunities, share with the team instantly and grow business like never before. Besides Xapsys Live, we also got their Xapsys B2B plugin, which gives our clients a tailormade portal access our offering. Two simple and inexpensive tools which helped us tremendously to grow 300% year on. Highly recommended!

Pros: Using Sage 200 to run the business, we initially looked at the native Sage Business Cloud Essentials but the reviewers were unanimous about the poor level of support, and the licensing model meant huge running costs. Pan Intelligence didn’t impress us much so we were left with Phocas, which despite looking very good, was way too expensive for what we needed. Xapsys Live brought us the best of both worlds: it was implemented in less than an hour with no fuss and no setup costs. Whilst it gives us a real “real time” 360deg view of our business, it has helped us tremendously and certainly participated to our massive growth. Currently on the “explore” plan, it works out to be less expensive than a dropbox (per user that is)

Cons: Honestly, nothing! the UI/UX is extremely user friendly. Being a lot less tech savvy than my kids, I loved the fact I could start using Xapsys Live instantly and make the most of it. I didn’t have to create my KPI’s, manually connect to data sources, nor climb on a painful learning curve. It just worked out of the box.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2019