15 years helping Israeli businesses

About InVideo

At InVideo, our mission is to re-invent video creation and make it accessible to the world ultimately.

Learn more about InVideo

Pros:

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

Cons:

The fact that I need to pay $10/month to get their premium stock photo and video. And it's hard to upload voice over with auto time-sync.

InVideo ratings

4.6
4.7
4.5
4.6

8.9/10

InVideo has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 383 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used InVideo before?

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesh
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

Comments: As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

Pros:

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

Cons:

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Poland

Great video editing tool

Comments: Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

Pros:

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

Cons:

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously. I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others. Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Lee
Managing Director in Malaysia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Video Editor With AI

Comments: In my opinion, pricing is higher than others but however it has a lot of interesting functions that cover using AI that makes your job done faster.

Pros:

Definitely love the voice-to-caption function and also the non-lagging when using the internet.

Cons:

However, if you need the video to be in the best resolution like 4K, you will need to subscribe to their highest package but the lower package with AI does the job well also.

Nikita
Nikita
Chief Technical Officer in India

Wonderful Platform, Disappointing Support

Pros:

An incredible platform handled by the disappointing team.

Cons:

I'm writing this review to share our deeply frustrating experience with InVideo. While the platform itself may seem promising, the disappointments we faced due to their team's lackluster support have left us utterly dissatisfied. Major challenges faced by us:1. The quota of downloads never refreshes for us and when it's more than a month we face difficulty in downloads.2. When reached to them, every time ask for purchase records, being a tech company we expect them to have all the records intact3. At first they try to stall you that oh you might have consumed the refreshed data, but when you show them the count they finally refresh it.4. It's a pain point for us every month.We are writing this review to make people aware of the after purchase experience.

Brenda
Manager in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

My Review of Review of InVideo's Key Features

Comments: My overall experience with InVideo has been positive and empowering. The platform offers an extensive array of features that cater to both novice and experienced video creators, making it a versatile tool for a wide range of projects.

Pros:

What I liked most about InVideo, based on our discussion, is the platform's intuitive "Drag & Drop" feature. This functionality stands out for its ability to simplify the video editing process, making it accessible and enjoyable for users of all skill levels. The ease with which one can select and organize elements like images, clips, and audio into a project not only saves time but also encourages creative freedom.

Cons:

What I liked least about InVideo was the initial learning curve associated with mastering the editing tools. While InVideo offers a wide range of powerful editing features and creative options, getting accustomed to the interface and understanding how to effectively use all the available tools can be somewhat challenging for beginners.

KC
KC
CEO/Founder in Malaysia
Media Production, Self Employed

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Comments: InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Pros:

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that! 3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary. 4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market. 5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Cons:

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Sarah
Sarah
CMO in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Comments: I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pros:

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons:

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Sylvester
Sylvester
Founder & C.E.O in Kenya
Public Relations & Communications, 11–50 Employees

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Comments: It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Pros:

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Cons:

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Fouzi
Fouzi
Owner and Manager in Morocco
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Magic Invideo tools

Comments: My first time I use invideo I really do not know where to start and how to use invideo. But learning how to use it I find it great from editing to creation of my videos. I will not wait to go for premium because I enjoy my work and my videos using invideo AI.

Pros:

what i like about invideo is the new invideo AI. Awesome just write your command and leave invideo AI create for me great video. Is unbelievable experience I have when it comes to create videos.

Cons:

really is not an issues because i was using free trial, the presence of water mark in the videos. Other then that no comment.

Dan
VP in US
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great AI video creator

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use. You can immediatly create a video that is alsmot exactly what you were hoping for! And it was easy to edit the spots where I wanted to change something.

Cons:

It often created a video that was too lengthy or looked like canned footage.

Mohamed
Lecturer in Algeria
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

A Powerful Cloud based Tool turning Video Making around

Comments: Actually, with inVideo, I have the potential to turn text into videos, which ideal for students and learners, mainly with presentations. InVideo helped me excel in video making without any previous skills or experiences.

Pros:

Actually, the features inVideo platform offers are mind blowing, but I like best its large library of royal free videos and photos, its ability to turn texts into short trailers. Let me say that its advanced editing dashboard is also fabulous. It allows you to add texts, logos, adjust sounds and voices according to the succession of slides, edit fonts and colors, and many other features.

Cons:

Actually, i could not find what to blame in inVideo platform. They even make it easy with their cloud based dashboard. Exporting videos is really easy, but I would love to revisit monthly subscriptions.

Mei
Marketing in Singapore
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Good Video Making Tool for Beginners

Comments: Overall experience is fine as I am still trying more features.

Pros:

InVideo offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of distinctive video, image, and music options that can be utilized while creating and editing videos. What sets this platform apart is that the free trial version does not have a date limit, unlike other similar platforms. Furthermore, the customer service is exceptional, and they provide helpful tutorials on creating outstanding videos. The availability of pre-made templates enhances content creation efficiency and adds an element of fun. Lastly, the text-to-speech feature is a great time-saver.

Cons:

The only feature that could use some improvement is the time it takes to render the final video, which may pose an issue when working on a tight deadline.

Mike
Mike
President in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Comments: As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Pros:

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time. Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets. The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create. Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Cons:

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

Comments: I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

Pros:

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Cons:

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Rohaan
Rohaan
Self Employed in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

Comments: Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

Pros:

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning professional looking videos effortlessly. The text to video feature is very convenient especially for those wanting to make quick videos. The software is able to generate a video for you in a matter of minutes just by inputting text and choosing a template. The generated video can also be edited to your satisfaction prior to completion. There are thousands of free stock music, videos and images available to use to create professional videos or alternatively you also have the flexibility to upload your own with plenty of options to adjust colors, fonts or add your own brand or logo.

Cons:

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Tolu
Digital Marketing consultant in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Simple to use short video maker

Comments: InVideo is a good software and perhaps the best if you are looking to make short promo videos or social media videos from scratch or using any of their templates (and there are a lot to choose from). It is intuitive and very easy to use. Just pick any of the templates and you will done in no time. There are lots of stock videos, music and images to work with and you can also import your own videos, music and images if you like. The article to video aspect of InVideo still needs a lot of improvement. The AI selection of images or video for each slide is absolutely a waste of time so you will still need to edit each slide and pick from the library. Also, you are compelled to record a voiceover for each slide rather than have the option to overlay your recorded voiceover on the complete project.

Pros:

Lots of easy to customise templates you can use when making a video Best for making social media marketing videos or promo videos Lots of stock images, videos and music to work with Good fluid animations Support is okay

Cons:

Not really a video editing software as such. It is extremely limited if all you need it for is video editing. Not suitable for making long videos, just short videos The article or text to video part of InVideo is really a waste of time.

Virgil
Web Designer and Digital Marketer in US
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

Comments: I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are. My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Pros:

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut. With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it. Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

Cons:

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use. Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Favour
Favour
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

A Very Nice Video Automation and Editing software

Comments: This software could really help a lot of start-up YouTuber especially if you don't want want to show your face.And it has really made editing videos for social media a lot easy.So if you're looking to start a YouTube channel and you're camera shy or maybe you're a novice in video creation and Editing and you don't know where to begin, I would most definitely recommend this software to you.

Pros:

I love the text-to-video features, I like how it makes video creation a lot more easy and stress-free, all you just have to do is paste your video script and it would automatically generate a video for you using stock images and you'd just have to make little amendment if you wish.The next thing I like about this software is the text-to-speech/voice over, I like how it automatically make a voice over based on a text, just paste the text and select your preferred voice over artist and it would automatically generate a voice recording based on your text/scriptThe last thing I like about this software is the video templates, I like how there are lots of beautiful video templates to choose from, then you edit the templates to you liking and it really makes creating a short video for your social media account very fast and easy.

Cons:

The one thing I don't like about this software is the fact that it doesn't have work on phones, I laptop recently got spoilt and ever since then I've been unable to make use of this software except I request desktop site on my phone, thanks to Google, then I would be able to edit yet it's not really easy to use on phone like it is on a laptopAnd the app doesn't really have all the features available in the laptop versionI really wish they could add more of the features available in the laptop version to the app or simply make it available on a phone also.

Orville M.
Orville M.
Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Invideo is a professional softwar

Comments: The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Pros:

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Cons:

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

Christian
Christian
Licenciado en Mercadotecnia Digital in Mexico
Civic & Social Organization, 11–50 Employees

My experience with Video

Comments: I can say that my experience in everything has been good, it is a pity that they have removed the section of the world ephemeris calendar, it was of great help. I also hope that you can fix some of the cons that I discussed above in order to make Invideo a rewarding experience.

Pros:

It is a very easy to use software, mostly you will only have to drag and drop. It has a bank of images, videos and audio, considerably good. Lately they are making changes to the timeline to be able to edit in an easier and more useful way. One more benefit it offers is being able to resize your creations with a single click. The render time is good so you will have no problem continuing to create content while you wait for your videos.

Cons:

I do not recommend using the Invideo music bank, since sometimes you get to receive copyright claims, which is extremely annoying. Another thing that has not been fixed at least since I have been a user of the software is the difficulty in editing the text in a certain language, for example if I am editing in Spanish the text is automatically changed to Portuguese or English. The community on Facebook disappeared a few months ago, now it has become a group where people send spam.

Nicole
Director in Malaysia
Sporting Goods, 2–10 Employees

Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal

Comments: Excellent, very satisfied with the development progress

Pros:

1) Stable and intuitive 2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template 3) Continuing improving 4) Excellent customer support and fast response

Cons:

1) None 2) And none 3) And none again 4) And none again You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used

Amna
Amna
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

An easy way to make small videos

Comments: Very happy so far. We used LUMEN5 before (it was also good) but it became too expensive, hence switched over

Pros:

You don't need to install any software, its all web based. Plus there are a lot of themes available which can be used to make nice marketing/info/news based videos

Cons:

Site is a bit slow for us sometimes. Could do with more themes

Lokeshkumar
Lokeshkumar
CEO in India
Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

Awesome and easy to use video maker

Comments: Invideo is great for making gorgeous videos rapidly. The software is easy to use and has many tools and capabilities for video creation. Video creation is ideal with its sophisticated editing and file format support. Invideo makes amazing videos quickly and easily.

Pros:

I find Invideo to be an incredible video production platform designed to help users create stunning videos with ease. It provides a wide range of features that make the video creation process simple and fun. The platform has the most advanced tools for making videos, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy to create stunning videos in no time.

Cons:

I've used the free version, and it has limited features and tools. The library of music offered is also limited. Then I bought InVideo's premium plan. Video editing capabilities are not as advanced as those of other video production platforms.

Derek
Freelancer in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

InVideo Review

Comments: Invideo has been a great addition to my video editing tools. I run a few different businesses that require me to make promotional videos and Invideo is the perfect tool to do good work for my clients at a lower cost to earn good income. The ease of use as well as support and stock media is extremely helpful and makes this a winner for anyone who wants to get into video production. If you want to create simple yet professional looking videos effectively, yet have no experience, I would recommend you give this product a go.

Pros:

Invideo is a fun and easy to use software. It makes it very easy for people who are brand new to make videos, as it supplies plenty of templates and stock media. You can create videos very quickly for your website, vsl, youtube, social media, etc in just a few minutes without having an extensive background in video production. This is a very beginner friendly product.

Cons:

Sometimes I find that it is difficult to synchronize the voice with the video properly. I feel like all of the best templates and options require you to have to pay a significant amount more money, which is disappointing. Sometimes the software can lag or act very slow which makes it hard to use at that time.

Jiby
UX Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A friendly tool for first time video creators / editors

Comments: Very satisfied with the overall experience in using InVideo. The assets, templates and stocks are invaluable for novices to use and create simple videos to begin with.

Pros:

The ease of use, which will make any novice adapt very quickly and make their first video in less than 10 minutes, is quite commendable.

Cons:

The recent add-on requires the tool can be run only on computers that have at least 8 GB RAM, which otherwise was working very well in my 4 GB RAM machine. This new addon is a deal-breaker for most especially since the videos never load and the user is not given any error message as to why the videos are not loading. And another aspect noticed is its inconsistency the app works differently in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. I am of the opinion the new 8 GB RAM requirement will leave a lot of users clueless and will dump the app under the impression the app is not working, especially since there are not even any error messages. Also, the 8 GB requirement will straight away cut off a good percentage of users especially novices from even being able to try out the app.