15 years helping Israeli businesses

Israel Local product

Coolix Reviews

4.8 (44) Write a Review! Israel Local product

About Coolix

Interactive video hosting platform with advanced marketing tools and analytics.

Learn more about Coolix

Pros:

Flexibility, tons of features, engagement tools, marketing integration, and cool stuff.

Cons:

Till now they don't offer any options to customize the player (changing color and disabling buttons, timeline etc.).

Coolix ratings

4.8
4.7
4.6
4.8

9.1/10

Coolix has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 44 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Coolix before?

Ramon
Ramon
CEO in Germany
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Complete & Interactive Video Marketing Suite

Pros:

With Coolix I don't have to bother regarding any aspects of serving my videos on my website anymore. It has all the features under one roof. Coolix does nearly everything for you: - Hosting the Videos - Streaming the videos via a link or html embed from your website - Analytics of the videos (customizable dashboard) - Lead collection through lead forms within the video (gating of content possible) - Call to actions within the video Furthermore it has some more unique features - An interactive catalog through which the user can click himself for instance through different aspects of a service or different products with static information and dynamic by integrating multiple videos - Jump to a specific part of the video depending on the choice of the user

Cons:

- Till now they don't offer any options to customize the player (changing color and disabling buttons, timeline etc.) - Before the video is played, they have an overlay over the video which darkens the appearance, which doesn't aligns with my brand at all

Yedidya
Yedidya
Founder & CEO in Israel
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Coolix - A Must Tool For Video Ads

Pros:

Ease of use and quality of service. This is a no-brainer for anyone in the ad-tech industry. If you haven't started using Coolix, you are literally losing out on your time and efforts. Highly recommend!

Cons:

None. The thought put into this product is self-evident. A job well done!

Jonathan
CEO in UK
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Coolix is a great tool

Comments: This s great for creating interactive videos so you can deliver exactly what is needed as it will be different for many people

Pros:

I love the new feature for product poposals.

Cons:

It would be so much better if the included media limit was raised from 10 Gb to20 Gb or more without having to pay extra

Sarai
Sarai
Designer in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

One of the Best Video tools i’ve used!

Comments: I really love creating interactive look books and sales catalogs with Coolix. A viewer can watch our videos, shop for an item and be directed to pay, all from the actual video. Its great. I also love the option that I can show a menu of choices for my viewers. This means that they can choose which video to watch according to what my interest them.

Pros:

What I like most about Coolix is the interactive funtionaility that it offers.

Cons:

I haven’t really found any cons yet aside from wanting more features. But we always want everthing. Lol.

Rithvik
Rithvik
Chief Executive Officer in India
Research, 2–10 Employees

One of the best video tool I have seen

Comments: One if the best thing about the coolix is it makes your videos interactive, capturing leads has never been so easy. This can be anything interactive learning and many more. Cheers to the team for building an awesome tool.

Pros:

Easy to use, great tool for lead capture and best for increasing product sale on your website. This is just that tool which can make your videos interactive. Definitely recommend.

Cons:

Don't think there are any cons but would like see more and more video templates which make the work easier.

Mark
Mark
Managing Partner in Netherlands
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Cool ix it!

Comments: Coolix has pretty unique functionality at this price point. The embedded call to actions are phenomenal. The the way you can guide someone to and through a specific part of your video is really amazing. I need to allocate more time to make more videos, definitely worth it!

Pros:

There is so much you csn do with this software, it is really amazing. It is also very refreshing. I have seen lots of video software, but Coolix easily took a plce in my top 5. Very ethousiastic to see new features being rolled out. Recommended for sure!

Cons:

At first, it was not clear which features were included per plan. That made things very confusing. But recently that is no problem anymore since the website now clearly shows what is included per tier. I hope the rapid development will not influence quality.

Pranesh
Pranesh
Founder & CEO in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A cool video skinner with lots of call to action features.

Comments: I am very happy with use cases I am able to deploy for my business with coolix.

Pros:

The ease of use and the advanced video analytics and reports. You can monetize your videos easily with product catalogues, collect leads with forms overlay.

Cons:

There is no ability to skin external videos hosted on platforms like vimeo, youtube,etc. May be in the future they will include this functionality.

Ziad
Ziad
Founder in Lebanon
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Coolix is revolutionary and brilliant!

Comments: Love Coolix and have tons of ideas that I'm still working on to execute through this marvellous piece of software and overallg my experience was simply amazing and extremely positive and looking forward to the future updates.

Pros:

The ease of use and the fact that the wonderful team behind the software keeps updating it with new templates and features. This shows how serious they are and gives lots of comfort and satisfaction to their users base. Worthy to note that the team support and customer service are simply stellar and very professional!

Cons:

Honestly there's nothing that i disliked so far but hope that the team will be working on a visual flow chart to connect bits and pieces together to replace the current tabs and buttons based configuration system.

Michal
Michal
Marketing Manager in Czechia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Moving all my videos to Coolix

Comments: We are moving our videos from YouTube so we have full control over them.

Pros:

Coolix allow us to host videos, place CTAs on them and make them interactive when needed.

Cons:

The 100MB upload limit . Waiting for some features that are on the roadmap.

Elisha
Elisha
Freelance Digital Marketing in Israel
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best interactive video platform ever!

Comments: It helped find the true potential within my video assets.

Pros:

Flexibility, tons of features, engagement tools, marketing integration, and cool stuff!

Cons:

Nothing really, I think it's a great product! Can't wait for future features

Ken
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

The Coolest Interactive Video Creation Software ever used!

Comments: The process of creating an Interactive video creative is very straightforward, yet has the flexibility to give you full dynamic range when it comes to implementing your ideas of how things should work. Their support is very responsive and listens to your thoughts to incorporate product improvements. I love the synergy this team has and look forward to a rewarding future ahead - as creative Interactive Videos becomes the future (since now it can be done quickly.)

Pros:

What did you like most about this software? It fits everything I want to do and makes it super simple to perform highly technical tasks, without me actually having to know anything technical! For instance: Create Interactive Catalogs, Lead Forms, Call to Actions, Allow people to choose a path, all inside video content! To top it off they also have advanced analytics which allows you to determine what you are doing that works and where you need to focus your attention to reach your goals. The process of creating a dynamic, interactive video experience is straightforward and easy to do. It takes a LOT of brain power and creativity to make software like this. I am happy to support this team as they have the talent and ambition to keep improving Coolix.

Cons:

What did you like least about this software? Have not found any issues. This software excels where others have fallen short (in every way).

Hector
Co in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Five star app

Pros:

Its amazing at helping me help clients navigate through different areas of my store. The features are great at putting out high res video that is unparalleled by any other app.

Cons:

It has a learning curve that is not long and well worth getting to know the app

Tasnim
Director in US
Internet, Self Employed

Future of interactive video is already here.

Comments: The person behind coolix is a hands on approachable person, who’s sole aim is to keep evolving and give the users ( the group) a tool which gives us an edge in our business.

Pros:

The flexibility to make complex unique interactive videos which is only available to experienced production teams. The ease to make quick interactive video sequences and take the viewer on a journey to make them want to respond to your message.

Cons:

My gripe is that the cost of this software is to accessible to wanabies who don’t take action and feel the tool will do all the work and then blame the tool.

Ram
Owner in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Must have video tool for New Generation Digital Marketers

Comments: I just like what Coolix did with videos, they go above and beyond anyone's imagination, their templates really rock. I never imagined that my video will be so interactive and even I can convert my users. Youtube was not an option for website ownsers anymore.

Pros:

The software is easy to use, very innovative and unique templates, this is a dream come true, people can interact with video, we can convert and capture leads. Wow what else anyone :)

Cons:

As of now I have seen none, been more than happy with what they provided.

Awesome tool! love it!

Comments: Super easy to use. Saved me lots of time and definitely worth the cost!

Pros:

Very easy tool. learned how to use it on the go. It upgraded our marketing and improved our sales by multiplying our leads! The design is very neat and pleasant to use.

Cons:

Not much not to like. it really is a good tool. maybe if they had an app I can use on my iPad that could really be helpful.

Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Incredible Video Software!

Comments: Very helpful and friendly team, great user experience and customer support!

Pros:

I was impressed with the unique interactive features of the product and how seamlessly integrated they were into the experience.

Cons:

I was very satisfied - no complaints. Eager to hear what is coming next!

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Replacment for Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia with additinal features!

Comments: My customers find my videos fun as it gives them choices so that they can pick which parts they want to watch. In general, I recommend Coolix for anyone trying to capture leads at a low cost.

Pros:

- Easy to use - Good tool to host videos - Add interactivity to videos to make them more engaging, relevant and fun I am moving my videos from Wistia, Vimeo and YouTube to Coolix.

Cons:

- It does not have direct integration with Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia. So I have to download my videos from mentioned platforms and upload directly to Coolix. - Limited video upload size!

Alex
Alex
Managing Director / Digital Marketing Consultant in US

Interactive videos made simple

Pros:

It is really easy to use. In a few minutes you can add some interactions to your video.

Cons:

Missing some custom functionalities that the product roadmap is very promising.

Krzysztof
Krzysztof
Prezes Zarzadu in Poland
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Coolix is Cool

Comments: Best for making video courses and tranings.

Pros:

Interactivness, features that blow customers' mind. Customer service.

Cons:

I miss YouTube or other video integration.

Human Resources (HR) Software, 51–200 Employees

Your own YouTube minus silly ads

Comments: We're quite happy since purchase of Coolix. Has been saving our money on other video streaming plans like Vimeo and stopping annoying ads of YouTube.

Pros:

We liked the lead capture feature and 7+ types of different video kinds of videos we can put from product listing to interactive video journey.

Cons:

There's nothing we didn't like so far all we want is some more features and global CDN with extra video skins like mobile, tablet and LED/Plasma TV set skins. If we get mobile validator with OTP then it will become industry disruptor.

Peter
Founder/President in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Cool interactive features, but needs higher limits per video

Pros:

The interactive part is excellent. I envision so many ways to use this feature, such as in an online classroom to create quizzes linked with video explanations of each answer and related academic concepts. It's also great for interactive marketing to create a choose-your-own-adventure feel. Still very novel concept, so it will be greatly engaging to customers. The design is nice, and overall, the team seems to be working hard on features. I like how the team was showing new demos of possibilities of their software + new functionality.

Cons:

The 100mb limit per video, which recently got increased to 300mb. Still not enough. For longer videos, especially in HD or 4k resolution, this just isn't enough. 2-3gb per video would be better, since I often have 3-4 hour long videos.

Sumeet
Sumeet
Founder in India
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Coolix helps you in growing your audience with leads and survey result

Comments: We're happy Coolix users and have huge trust in the team as they're taking feedbacks quite seriously and constantly improving the tool.

Pros:

It's need of hours for Media Production company like RTIwala TV where we can showcase our videos without annoying ads and buffering.

Cons:

We wish to have more screens and features like Email validator, Live streaming simulator, image ads on pause and most important one floting video on scroll.

Isaac
Founder in Dominican Republic
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

A versatile video platform for business

Pros:

I loved the fact that you're able to capture leads from the videos you create, and that most things are setup with just a few clicks. It's really an intuitive interface.

Cons:

At the time I was using it on a regular basis the Analytics features of the software were brand new (and I felt a lack of insights). They've kept improving it, though, and it's expected from a new feature.

Ferdinand
Ferdinand
Digital Marketing Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Coolix is on a whole new level

Comments: Awesome and amazing.

Pros:

I like the customization options. There's no other platform out there that allows you to do all the cool stuff you can do on Coolix. It's literally like a website within a video. You can customize your whole layout, feel, and funnel all within one video. Very innovative.

Cons:

There's nothing I can pinpoint right off the bat.

Ben
Web Designer in Australia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Simple, Quick and Great End Results

Pros:

The ease of use to setup interactive videos was the main reason for buying coolix. Within the first week I’ve already made my money back double selling a video with multiple interactive slideshows.

Cons:

The software is still expanding and I have found a few bugs along the way, but nothing to ruin the experience of working with the software.