15 years helping Israeli businesses

About StaffCircle

StaffCircle combines engagement, performance and development. Power your business to retain top performing talent.

Learn more about StaffCircle

Pros:

The technical support staff have also been great when I have had problems with users struggling to reset their passwords, they respond quickly and are helpful.

Cons:

One of the questions in the monthly catch-up is a bit confusing and could be more direct.

StaffCircle ratings

4.6

8.3/10

StaffCircle has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 178 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used StaffCircle before?

Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really helps build high performing teams

Pros:

It has helped us dramatically cut admin time and improve performance management across the business. Support is first class, and the customisation options excellent. Pricing is very good too compared to the competition.

Cons:

It can take a while to get familiar with the platform, but that is to be expected with any software like this. As I said support is great though, so this isn't too much of a problem.

Ajoke
Regional Network Coordinator in UK
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

The best when it comes to booking holidays and time off

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Wonderful. It has been nothing but interesting and very colourful.

Pros:

It creates a seamless avenue for managing my holidays and reduced back and forth between myself and management.

Cons:

Nothing so far as a new user. It has been less than a year of usage now and there has been no issues yet.

Gillian
Business Development Officer in UK

Staff Software

Comments: At first I found it a lot, especially remembering to sign in to it each day, but now I have had time to get use to it i quite like it. Its like a new version of the old intranet.

Pros:

The constant stream of information that the company can display, even if you can't absorb it all at once you can look back through the stream to catch up.

Cons:

It can sometimes seem a lot of information and sometimes it is not easy to jump to what you are looking for.

Abiola
Data analyst in UK
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

Ease of booking holidays

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I do not have any complaints or regrets so far.

Pros:

I can see eveyone on holiday on a particular date. I can also see all of my holidays in one view, absences are also easy to access as well as next-of-kin profile which i can edit anytime.

Cons:

I like everything about the portal. It is fantastic

Carrie
Carrie
Head of Community and Events in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

StaffCircle - the pros & cons

Comments: For me it's positive - I use it most days, if not every day. I enjoy the functionality - although I am sure I still don't use it as well as I could. Tends to be the same sections I always go too.

Pros:

I like how easy to use it is. I like the noticeboard and the notification section. Also as a manager I like the team section - looking up employees, saving 1-1 forms, approving holiday, etc. I like the time off section. Clear and easy to use. I also like the quick check in sentiment section. I also like using it as a platform for Staff internal comms.

Cons:

Not all staff engage with it which makes it frustrating. The internal comms posts only get a few likes each time which is a shame. Most people internally use Teams so they see StaffCircle as just another thing to remember to check. I keep mine open every day so I can pop on, but a lot of people don't use it.

Falon
Customer Success Manager in UK
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great Performance Management Platform

Comments: Easy to navigate. Great tool to access orders through quotations, emails sent (cases) and even purchase orders received. Clear layout. Great linkage for different departments from orders right through to customer success.

Pros:

Company wide access to leave and ensuring KPI's are met.

Cons:

Difficulty in searching for prior cases unless the subject line information matches.

CHUKWUDI
Senior Credit Risk Analyst in UK
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Ease to track performance

Comments: My experience with StaffCircle has so far been very awesome. It is also very easy to navigate the various section of the StaffCircle site.

Pros:

StaffCircle makes it incredible easy for one to track and keep tab with agreed performance contract. One can easily access how far one has gone in terms of all the contracted goals in any given year.

Cons:

It is not accessible on the go. It should be made available through a mobile app. So one can use it anytime and anywhere.

Engineer in UK
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Very easy to use and understand

Pros:

The simplicity is what I like most about staff circle. Any user can easily find their way around it.

Cons:

Probably the home page as soon as you log in. Not a big deal but I would rather it would maybe open up on my profile or news feed perhaps

Garry
Customer Service Advisor in UK
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: I use staff circle to book holidays and everything is laid out so it is easy to understand.

Pros:

I use Staff Circle to book my holidays. It is so easy to use.

Cons:

There is nothing I don't like about Staff Circle. The features I use are really easy to understand.

Uzair
Uzair
Post Grad in UK
Education Management, 5,001–10,000 Employees

StaffCircle is Fabulous

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

- Amazing customer support - smooth UI - functional software, covers all use cases

Cons:

- Hardly anything, there are no cons that come to mind

Dawn
Senior People Development Manager in UK
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

Great platform but you have to be willing to invest time learning how to use it effectively

Comments: Overall my experience has been positive. I would recommend the product but with the advise that you must be willing to invest time in it.

Pros:

The reviews and objectives features are the one we use primarily - they have really helped to promote a culture of feedback in the business. The fact that all users have visibility on their progress and goals is essential for the generations we have working for us. The implementation process was managed really well. We needed the platform introduced quickly and the Staff Circle team really did deliver. From set up to training I felt supported and was never made to feel a nuisance with any question I had.

Cons:

As the main admin user I have invested time in understanding how to get the best from the platform and I would advise any future users to ensure they, their managers and end users all to do the same. If you invest this time you will get the best from it but due to the fact it is not entirely intuitive, users could get frustrated by some of the functionality. I would really like to see the option to set up an API available - I would love to have my employees automatically transfer to Staff Circle from our HR & Payroll system as this manual process can be time consuming. I would like more contact with my customer relationship manager.

Jovariya
Data and Systems Manager in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

One stop shop for managers!

Comments: My overall experience with StaffCircle has been positive, with the platform offering valuable tools for managers. The seamless integration of goal-setting features has been a game-changer, providing clarity and structure to our team's objectives. While the interface could be more intuitive, once accustomed to it, the platform proves effective in streamlining processes.

Pros:

What stood out for me with StaffCircle is how it makes managing direct report's annual goals a breeze! The way it smoothly integrates goal-setting into the HR routine (weekly/bi-weekly reviews) is very efficient especially given the templates for review meetings. It's like having a handy tool that helps you keep track of everything in one place.

Cons:

While I found many great features in StaffCircle, I have to admit that the interface could use some improvement. Navigating through the platform wasn't always as intuitive as I would have liked. There were moments when finding specific functions or customizing settings felt a bit clunky and took more time than expected. A more user-friendly interface would undoubtedly enhance the overall experience, making it easier for users to navigate and maximize the tool's potential without any hiccups.

Jane
HR Manager in UK
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Review on SC

Comments: This platform has transformed our communication, boosted employee engagement, and streamlined performance management. User-friendly, innovative, and consistently evolving.

Pros:

I like the communication and holidays section

Cons:

initial Onboarding process filling out spreadsheet should just pout straight on to the portal as there is errors and missing information. No training matrix. Filing not straight forward. Mirror the app from myself to manage.

Rebecca
Mortgage Services Advisor in UK

Great Company Engagement

Pros:

The level of engagement with our staff has been the highest we have ever seen since now we use Staff Circle. It is easy to use for all and everything is all in one place! I would highly recommend this platform.

Cons:

Would be great to see a personal page where you could share personal photos or updates with your colleagues (such as birthday pics etc)

Grace
Mortgage Service Advisor Collections in UK
Banking, 51–200 Employees

Working well with staff circle

Pros:

Staff circle is easy to use and accessible by everyone in the business. It allows for internal interaction, performance reviews and internal communications. With the internal communications, I like the features of being able to interact with posts made. I also like that it can be accessed from my mobile device, so i dont have to go onto my work laptop to access all info i require.

Cons:

Some features such as booking holiday/ amending holiday can be harder to work with.

Cristina
Service Delivery Coordinator in UK
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Great Platform for Connecting with Colleagues and keeping up to date on all Company news!

Pros:

Very easy to use with features to support colleagues, leave comments and emojis or make your own content to share with the company. It encourages communication in our company between colleagues, is a great place to access important information documents and we can keep track of all our reviews and objectives in one place.

Cons:

Really are no downsides I have found so far, other than potentially spending too much time perusing all the updates.

Emilie
Wealth Executive in UK

Regular User for HR purposes

Comments: My experience so far has been very positive. I have not yet done a full round of the annual reviews but we have our mid-year ones and they were good. The support has been good and i'm interested to se how my company will continue to use this and develop it.

Pros:

Its a good place for all HR information to be centralized. The bets features are the time off management, performance review process and the options to post on a wall like you would on social media accounts.

Cons:

We use this a lot to get information out on directly non-work related things. Such as events, info etc. Sometimes we only get maybe 50% interaction form the company - Would be good if maybe on the email that gets sent round notifying people of a post, it gives them a preview to entice them clicking on to the link, rather than just name of post.

Desia
SAP Consultant in UK
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

StaffCircle Review

Pros:

The Hashtag helps to search for better. The graph associated with the percentage of goal completion is a very good feature.

Cons:

We can't see who likes a post. It just gives you the count of likes. Only comments have the user name.

Learning and Development Manager in UK
Environmental Services, 51–200 Employees

It's a game-changer

Pros:

The communication from the team during setup and implementation has been brilliant. The platform itself allows to take internal comms and HR admin to the next level without being too complex to use.

Cons:

The ability to embed own videos into communication posts.

Elizabeth
Customer Service Assistant in UK
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Brilliant!!

Pros:

Staff circle is an easy to follow platform that allows me to book the time off i need and see when it clashes with others. I feel as though I can access it easily without the need for confusion. I wish all my work platforms were like this! I am able to see what my reviews and objectives are without having to dig deep! I can see my progress and deadlines with ease! I frequently use this platform to keep on track of my tasks and ensuring I am prepared for when anyone is on annual leave. I am Able to offer support to customers at any time due to the information provided!

Cons:

Nothing! I have had many jobs and it is the best platform for booking time off and objectives

James
Business Development Officer in UK
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Staff Circle Review - DBS

Pros:

It is easy to use when booking holiday and the sections allow me to keep up to date with what is important for me.

Cons:

There isn't anything I would look to improve

Carys
Customer Service Advisor in UK

Dudley BS Staff C Review

Comments: I love Staff Circle, it has improved internal comms in my workplace immensely.

Pros:

I like how interactive Staff Circle is, it is like a social media platform but for work! Makes me feel connected to colleagues. I feel like a I have a voice.

Cons:

A lot of sections and tabs, can feel slightly overwhelming.

Andy
Director in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Really enjoy using this product

Comments: Really loving the platform has ticked every box and more, initially set out looking for the ability to communicate with our remote staff, have since incorporated the ability to complete surveys and performance appraisals which has enabled us to consolidate 2 systems into 1 which has made it considerably easier to track and manage.

Pros:

Easy to use, we have a number of employees who are not particularly “tech savvy” so having a simple system was crucial for us – the user interface was the driver in us onboarding Staffcircle

Cons:

Nothing major to note, with the continuous release of new features it can take some time as admin to master these, however they do provide weekly training webinars for customers which prove invaluable

Seb
Training Manager in UK
Food & Beverages, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Product

Pros:

Great product to support management of the team and goal setting. Also very prompt and helpful service.

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind.

Arjun
Sr. Digital Marketer in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great performance tracking and employee engagement software.

Pros:

StaffCircle helped to set the goals and track all the employee performance. One of the best part is we can customize the dashboard as per our requirement. I would like to recommend to all.

Cons:

Till now I have not found any type of disadvantages about this software.