Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About MeetFox

MeetFox makes online meetings easier with a seamless scheduling and video calling experience.

Learn more about MeetFox

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2021

"Cheap video meeting platform, but needs more work!"

Comments: Honestly I'd give it 3 stars, but because it's so cheap and even the Free plan is so generous, it gets 4. But it still has a long way to 5 stars.
It would be a very good tool if it would work all the time as intended. As I explain in the Cons section, there are many minor things that simply are absent or only work some of the time.
It has a SMS notification option. That's great, but, well, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. SMS also sends the link, sometimes not the whole link is being send, which makes the person not able to join the room if the link isn't correct. So I need to guide them to check the email link instead, since the email has the correct link.
You're also stuck in their type of options. For example the cancellation policy. You have 4 options, but you can't add your own, a custom one. Payment page needs to include a type of tax, but can't select none.
Honestly, I like and hate this tool at the same time. I like that it has many features and integration at a very affordable price, and even the generous free plan is great, but at the same time, not all features work all the time, which made me stop using it for the time being until they improve and fix their bugs some more.
It does have a great future ahead of it, and I see it becoming a very powerful solutions for online video meetings of all kinds.

Pros: Using it is pretty easy. You can customize your scheduling page and even integrate it with WordPress or another site because it has inline embed option.
The integrations is what really makes this tool shine and I can see the team is really trying to make it accessible for everyone to use as easily as possible.
Your scheduling page design is nice and modern and the flow is intuitive for the visitor. It auto-detects their time-zone and they can see your schedule based on their time. This is critical when working with international clients who live in different time zones.
You can also record the sessions so you can download them later.
They are adding a lot of features and I can see a bright future for this tool, but it's not there yet for me.
I'd like it if they include different languages as well.

Cons: There are many minor bugs and missing pieces that honestly just made me stop using the tool.
For first, the most important aspect - the video conference part - doesn't seem to work in all browsers for all people. I haven't pinpointed which browser doesn't work, but I did experience the embarrassment of having clients show up to the video call, and it doesn't work for them. So I have to move to Skype or some other tool, because this one doesn't always work. It's an embarrassment for me, and time-loss for both me and my client.
Another thing - each time they update their software, they seem to be braking other things. Sometimes the design of the schedule page gets reset, sometimes certain options get changed, sometimes I just lose stuff like the "questions form" being completely gone.
Once I spend about half an hour to write a nice description for the scheduling page, and 2 weeks later it was gone.
It's a pain not only because I have to re-configure things again, but also because I don't know when it happens. I just randomly stumble on things that used to be set in a certain way, but they aren't anymore, and who knows for how long they've been displaying incorrectly? I'd have to constantly monitor the scheduling page, the branding, the options to see if things aren't changed randomly. It throws away the "Set it and forget it" idea.
Another issue - you cannot delete contacts. So much for GDPR! Why isn't there a delete contact button? It seems so obvious that's needed.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2021
Yosef M.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2020

"Excellent Video Meeting Software"

Comments: For the most part setting everything up was easy, I did have a little trouble with the CNAME. Everything that I had trouble with or any questions I had were quickly and satisfactorily addressed by customer service. So to sum up: the software is excellent and the customer service is great!

Pros: It is so easy to to hop into a meeting with a client or partner! The booking feature is great but the ability to start a quick meeting is by far my favorite feature currently. Send a link, start to talk! It's that easy! And screensharing is just another click!

Cons: I wish there was an option for a "virtual green screen". I am currently hunkered down in my basement and, since we only moved in a couple of months ago, my "office mates" are all boxes of books and legos. I would love if I could replace my background with another image or, as I have seen in some software, have a youtube video or my own screenshare as the background.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2020
Mathieu N.
Engineer
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2020

"Review after 3 months used"

Comments: My experience is good, I currently use it only twice a week but I plan to increase my frequency of use.
The price is competitive compared to the proposed offer.
There is a real support in addition to the articles present in the online help.
Support has always answered my questions.

Pros: I use this software for free video call with customer.
I always had good audio and image quality.
The little extra and that you can share the screens of the 2 users simultaneously.
You can synchronize your Google and Outlook calendar and define available working hours.

Cons: I find the workflow to create meetings a bit complex.
You must first create a meeting room and then use it to create an invitation. I would appreciate having a button to create an instant meeting.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2020
Chris M.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2020

"Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting"

Comments: I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Pros: Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Cons: I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2020
Terry L.
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Better than Zoom & Teams Put Together"

Comments: It is a surprise and a delight.

Pros: Zero fuss, dirt simple and it just works so very well. Highly intuitive, does exactly what it says. No software to download for you OR your clients. Scheduling is first class, screen sharing is easy. Personal branding is a bonus. Why isnÔÇÖt other video conferencing software this enjoyable to use?

Cons: No complaints at all. This service is ideal.

• Reviewed on 18/08/2020
Ethan D.
CEO/Founder
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2020

"Great replacement for many solutions!"

Pros: I like the front end design and UX. Also the fact that it replaces many of my other softwares for a lower cost is definitely a plus. The team gets back to me instantly anytime I have a question. My typical clientele aren't good with computers and zoom confuses them. Meet fox makes things much easier

Cons: They dont have any crm/zapier integrations yet, though I am sure that is on the roadmap

• Reviewed on 27/03/2020
E.g. S.
Product-Development and Marketing Coach at www.ClientsEnrollmentFunnels.com
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"A Game-Changer App with All-in-One Tools"

Comments: LOVE IT! use it every week to set up all my video-meetings

Pros: It has the scheduling, payment, and Video-Conferencing all in one platform. Love it that I can embed the scheduler and different services into my web pages.

Cons: I can't set up recurring fee for client-meetings. I can't send invoice independent of a meeting (e.g. send an invoice before a meeting OR before a series of meetings) My understanding is, this feature is coming I wish that I could do webinars also on this platform; though, I do understand that's not what it was built for. HOWEVER, my understanding is that soon we'll be able to have small meetings of 10+ people - that'll be super-helful for group-coaching! (thanks!) IT'D BE ALSO SUPER-COOL if it had a built-in CRM (like vCita, for example), so I can keep track of my client-conversations and can take notes. I'd love to stop paying my monthly fees to vCita ­čśČ­čÖä

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Settlement Services Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Great software for online meetings"

Comments: Or is great for consulting and scheduling. It helps staying organized while performing business activities.

Pros: This is an easy to use app. I really like the ease of use and user-friendly design.

Cons: Nothing as of yet. It would be great to add languages to localize.

Dan S.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2020

"Excellent Platform with great service and support"

Comments: Excellent. No complaints

Pros: I love that it is so easy to use and set up

Cons: I would love it if the option for larger meeting rooms were available for no extra cost

• Reviewed on 01/04/2020
Kieran W.
Freelance Marketer
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2020

"Great booking and conference software"

Comments: Great support, intuative to setup! Proactive and capable team! Reliable product.

Pros: Super simple for clients to book. The fact that they don't have to download a video conferencing app is amazing as everything is done in the browser.
Great support.

Cons: Some features are lacking for group bookings but as a 1-2-1 meeting tool I don't think that you can get anything better.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2020
Co-Founder & CEO
Higher Education Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2018

"Increase in appointments"

Pros: -I got this tool a couple of weeks ago and I can already see an increase in appointment bookings
-My customers schedule their appointments themselves 24/7 and I don't have to do anything for it
-It's saving me a lot of time
-I get paid instantly on top of that

Cons: Customization (except for adding logo) not yet working well, but they said they are working on it.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Megan B.
CMO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Cool concept, great support"

Comments: MeetFox is fantastic with customer support and keeping their customers informed. I look forward to seeing what new releases roll out and hope that it can become a standalone product for coaches like myself.

Pros: Support team is very responsive and open to new features

Cons: Still has a lot of things to accomplish before it can be utilized as a standalone booking product

Anas E.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"The Best Video Meetings Software"

Comments: FANTASTIC

Pros: Meetfox is absolutely amazing, I used it numerous times for my business meetings and it never disappointed, the staff is very friendly and replied very fast... they are always updating with new features, just amazing.

Cons: Everything is perfect, nothing negative to say

Lead Host
Think Tanks, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2018

"Great Services"

Pros: I really appreciate the Customer support.

Cons: Nothing, I see that always they are trying to improve every little detail.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2018
Christian M.
Christian M.
Business Development Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Derbutton Review"

Comments: I really liked using derbutton. I think that using it will be very helpful for lots of people.

Pros: That it works most of the time. The idea is awesome and it helps you be more efficient and effective.

Cons: It is still not perfected yet and there are some bugs. But overall itÔÇÖs great.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Gina B.
Owner & Lead Developer

"MeetFox is a Must!"

Pros: I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help. The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Cons: I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Kevin B.
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2020

"Goodbye Calendly. Hello MeetFox."

Comments: Love it so far

Pros: I love the fact that I can do a video call in the software.

Cons: When I make a change, there are menus that stay on than screen longer than necessary letting me know the chance was successful.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2020
Juan A.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2020

"Worth it Appsumo Lifetime Deal"

Comments: So far so good. I submitted a bug request and it got addressed fairly quickly. The team is welcoming of feedback and continues to listen to their users. I expect them to mature enough to be a full featured Calendly competitor.

Pros: No need to download anything. It is cloud base. The lifetime deal was great because it helped me save money from using Calendly. It's still a maturing platform but it has a lot of potential. It allows me to record, to setup many different types of events. They added group meetings up to 16 people (all without downloading a software). I have high hopes for this company and I look forward to seen their development.

Cons: Cannot clone meeting types. This is a feature readily available in Calendly (main competitor). There are some issues with camera turning off if someone is using their phone browser to meet and they start receiving a phone call. Missing extension so I can quickly share meeting links with people.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2020
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2020

"Meetfox is my go-to for individual videoconferences"

Pros: Meetfox provides the right solution for my solopreneur business - individual videoconferencing and meeting solutions that are incredibly easy to implement. As a one-person business, I need to minimize the administration of my technology solutions, and Meetfox consistently delivers. The browser-based meetings have been easy to set up and implement, and I have already had several "for pay" meetings that went from "click to pay to interact" exactly as expected. I love the ability to set up a pre-call questionnaire, and the opportunity to schedule ad-hoc meeting rooms, too. It's an excellent value for a great tool. I have also had several conversations over email with the support team, and was very happy with the interaction throughout. I've recommended Meetfox to several of my colleagues, as well.

Cons: While minor, there are a few improvements around platform compatibility that would really be helpful, specifically around platform compatibility. The ability to have more than one other person on a paid call would be helpful, too (e.g. the person who paid can forward the call-in information to others), but I have been working around that using the meeting room feature.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2020
Mary ann M.
Mary ann M.
As a MindSet/Life Coach/Executive Recruiter I help you breakthough mental barriers
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Best Addition to my Business for 2019"

Comments: As an Executive Recruiter and Life Coach, using video within emails and Linked In has been huge.
Adding an almost instant tool for video is huge. Several people booked almost instantly yesterday when I connected with them on Linked In.

Pros: This is the easiest video but the calendar integration makes it over 100%. Clients of all education levels have zero problems hitting the button to "join meeting". I've integrated it with other tools and it works seamlessly. Oh, my favorite has been I must approve a meeting request, this helps in case I forget to add an appointment to the calendar.

Cons: Zero since they rolled out their latest updates.

Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"More Meetings in Less time"

Comments: Very happy with it!

Pros: We started using this app some time ago, and all I got to say is that is very easy to use. Meetings are an essential part of our business, and this need to be easy. Customers don't want to know about complicated stuff, we need to remove friction, and Meetfox makes pretty simple to schedule meetings and boost sales. Is possible to find "free" solutions out there? Yes, but remember, free in this case is not good for business. You need something professional, and MF is essential!

Cons: Can't say anything negative about the app, it's very easy to use.

Tamica S.
Tamica S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2021

"The worst customer service ever"

Comments: The absolute worst customer service experience ever. I'm locked out of my account and they won't help me retrieve it.

Pros: There was a lot to like about it, it worked well and there were promises that improvements could come for missing features.

Cons: The missing features were implemented but at an additional cost.

by MeetFox on 15/09/2021

Hi Tamica,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with MeetFox. We reviewed your discussion with our customer support agent and you are locked out of your account as you do not work with your organization that the email address is associated with.

You had requested us to give you access to an account that belongs to your previous organization who refuses to give you access to that account/email address. We, unfortunately, are unable to change the email address ( due to privacy policies) without the approval of your previous employer.

We had told you that already many times and have contacted your previous employer to ask permission on your behalf.

We are trying to help as much as we can but I hope you can understand the reasoning for not being able to change the email address/give you access without their approval.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2021
Rick P.
director
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2019

"functional. slick. great customer support"

Comments: A pleasure to do business on the platform, but also with the guys running the platform. And love the new brand name

Pros: The booking link for clients is simple and clean and gets the job done. They are also continually improving the UI.these guys go above and beyond with the customer service.

Cons: Occasionally I'll run into a big when making changes on the backend. However, you get on touch with the admin, and they are super fast to resolve any ossjss

• Reviewed on 15/12/2019
Jenna K.
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"This software has really helped me"

Comments: Great Experience. Now I don't have to waste time with scheduling or payments.

Pros: DerButton has really helped me automate my daily tasks and saves me tons of time! My customers really love booking appointments this way and I have received many more sessions through DerButton! Also, getting paid after each session makes it a lot easier than chasing clients to make payments. Highly recommended.

Cons: I wish I knew about this product earlier.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018
Dapo B.
Senior Project Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"The One-Stop Online Meeting Platform Is Here"

Comments: Excellent value for money because there is no swivel-chair process switching between different apps.

Pros: It just works.
Ease of use.
Great value for money.
Saves time.
Reliable.

Cons: None as of today. It's not perfect as you would expect some functionalities faster than they are rolled out but it's normal - it takes time to deliver on well-designed software.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020