15 years helping Israeli businesses

EmployeeReferrals Reviews

About EmployeeReferrals

We help companies organize, automate, and socialize their employee referral program to save them time and money in recruiting.

Learn more about EmployeeReferrals

Pros:

I love how it integrates with our platforms so it is cross-functional. Everything is up to date and accurate.

Cons:

Maybe I'm wrong but you can't track your referrals so maybe that is a point to be thought about in case the person I referred want a proof.

EmployeeReferrals ratings

4.6
4.8
4.6
4.7

8.7/10

EmployeeReferrals has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 57 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used EmployeeReferrals before?

Senior Talent Brand Strategist in US

Top-Tier Referral Software

Pros:

From the day we signed our contract, the team has made the implementation absolutely seamless. The customer service is top notch and they have helped to ensure our program has been successful from the start. I can't recommend EmployeeReferrals.com more!

Cons:

The team in currently in the process of updating the UI which I believe will elevate their product even more.

Kyle
Sr Recruiting Program Manager in US
Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

EmployeeReferrals.com A Critical Tool For Our Organization

Comments: Been very happy with both the product and the people/customer service at EmployeeReferrals.com. Would highly recommend to those looking for an employee referral product.

Pros:

We were looking for a product that would be easy and intuitive for our employees to use. EmployeeReferrals.com ended up fitting that need for us. The interface is highly customizable to ensure it carries the feel and value proposition of your organization. It also allows each employee to have their own dashboard to track their referrals, which helps alleviate the amount of questions you receive in your recruiting programs.On the recruiting side - it allows all recruiters to easily see and track referrals to their reqs. Because it houses all referrals over time, you can also mine through past referrals for current roles.Analytics are awesome! You can break down data from when you implement the product up to present day, and everything in between. You can also break down by division and department, which is extremely helpful to be able to take back to leaders in those departments to tell their employee referral stories.

Cons:

At times feeds can break due to a change in ATS and/or on the EmployeeReferral.com side. There's not really an indication when this happens, so you end up finding out when things aren't working properly. HOWEVER, once contacting EmployeeReferrals.com these things are IMMEDIATELY corrected, so there is minimal downtime.

Samantha
TA manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Needs to advance the system into the 21st century

1.0 last month New

Comments: Better systems out there with more bells and whistles and automation/ integrations

Pros:

Ability to create custom campaigns Auto feeds into ATS after 7 days

Cons:

Lack of integrations Requires multiple user logins for manual tracking vs auto feeding into systems Doesn’t track who was paid out Doesn’t auto track eligibility requirements for referral programs and have automation Employee don’t know status updates unless someone manually updates Lack of reporting

ERC Response

4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing forward your concerns. The platform has many features which may be able to solve these issues. Please reach out to your account manager to get these fixes in place. Thank you!

Moira
Senior Talent Acquisition Lead in US
Chemicals, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Employee Referral Tool!

Comments: So far, we've had a great overall experience so far. Everyone at ERC is friendly and easy to work with. They are also very responsive! We've only been using it for a month now, but one of our subsidiaries used it and they had great things to say about the tool. Excited to see what the next couple of months brings!

Pros:

What I like most about EmployeeReferrals is the ease of use for employees to refer someone. Once you sign in, you can see either the local jobs in your area or search all jobs. It is easy to send the job posting/link to refer someone and easy for the person to review the job description and apply.

Cons:

We just started using ERC but we've run into some issues with our reports and the FTP. We are working through the issues though and I think it time, it will be fine!

Nicolle
Sourcing and Projects Recuriter in Kenya
International Trade & Development, 501–1,000 Employees

Great tool when looking to embrace automation

Comments: Great product, easy to use and the team is always ready to help you navigate the system.

Pros:

The easy integration with social media, ATS and the admin side has multiple features you need to make your work easier to manage the program such as scheduled engagement emails, updated leaderboard, analytics and sourcing referral candidates features.

Cons:

That it can't do all the referral program management :-)

Paige
Paige
TA Program Consultant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Great platform to get started with!

Comments: [sensitive content hidden] are great! They answer our questions and try and troubleshoot in a timely manner.

Pros:

Easy for colleagues to get started and easy for our recruiters to use

Cons:

Data on backend could be smoother with the dashboards.

Horace
HR Supervisor in US

Great Tool

Pros:

Tracking and consolidating referrals has transformed how we handle bonus referrals.

Cons:

The ability to submit payments from the platform would be great, but I am unsure if the platform can intergrate with our other system.

Kendall
Kendall
Partner in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Made Employee Referrals easy

Comments: Setup was tedious but their support team was satisfactory. Once it was up and running it worked well and we saw a good boost in referral activity.

Pros:

It integrated nicely with our ATS and we were up and running in a few weeks. Our employees responded nicely to the emails and texts.

Cons:

Setup was cumbersome. Things like getting their emails and IPs whitelisted and their email templates approved were tedious.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Talent Acquisition Team Lead in US
Design, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great referral platform!

Pros:

I really enjoy the accessibility and ease of use of the dashboard but most importantly for me, the customer service. They are always quick to respond and help assist if there are any issues.

Cons:

I can't really say anything. It has been a great system to use!

Senior Recruiter in US
Civil Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

User-Friendly

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very intuitive and user-friendly. Great customer service.

Pros:

This site is extremely user-friendly, and it is a great tool for our employees to be able to easily submit referrals.

Cons:

I can't think of anything not to like about EmployeeReferrals.

Amina
Construction Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Must Have for Growing Companies!

Pros:

This platform allows for all your referrals to be managed, communicated with, and updated all in one place. I love the status feature and how it feeds over to the referring employee so they always know where their referral is in the recruitment process.

Cons:

N/A - great resource and no issues with implementing.

Joseph
Sr. Recruiter in US
Biotechnology, 10,000+ Employees

Great system for a global company

Comments: Overall ERC.com is a great system especially for a large company since the system can be used globally and they provide great customer support.

Pros:

The platform is easy to navigate, especially when it comes to switching from admin to employee view as an admin. Settings are easy to change as well. The best thing for me regarding ERC.com though is the customer support. Our Account Manager and Team quickly responds to any questions and systems support we need.

Cons:

I would say the reporting aspect of ERC.com could use some improvement. I can usually create the report I need but it's ease of use to create the report could get better.

Courtney
Recruiting Coordinator in US
Government Relations, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Employee Referrals

Pros:

The ease of use from the admin interface and the integration with our ATS have been major positives of using Employee Referrals.

Cons:

I haven't encountered any major drawbacks at this time.

Stevie
Talent Coordinator in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Great!

Comments: Great!

Pros:

This platform is very user friendly. Love it!

Cons:

Glitch with downloading files and pausing our ability to get referrals paid out

Lauren
TA Operations in US
Real Estate, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Exceptional Customer Support

Pros:

We have a variety of vendors and none have come close the customer support we receive with Employeereferrals.com; We have gone through an implementation and then change of our ATS within 18 months of launching the tool and our account manager has been hands on to ensure a seamless transition

Cons:

Would like to be able to import more employee fields into the platform in order to better customize our outreach and reporting.

Rob
Consumer Goods, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Product

Pros:

It is very easy to use and track referrals from employees. We love the referrals that we get as they are huge in helping us find and retain great talent. They do a great job training us on the system and best practices. The system does a great job keeping our employees engaged and aware of referral opportunities and then it updates them on their candidate's status so that we don't have to. I could never go back to the old school way we used to manage our employee referral program.

Cons:

There really isn't much I don't like. If I had to nitpick, I'd say that employees sometimes forget their password and for some reason ask us about signing in. I think this is more a user error scenario and I am trying to push our organization to get an SSO provider to make it better.

Ruel
Recruitment Coordinator in Philippines
Human Resources (HR) Software, 11–50 Employees

Employee Referrals User Experience

Pros:

What I like about the Employee Referrals Portal are the quality of candidates, faster hiring process, candidates/employee engagement, and networking opportunities

Cons:

I don't have any challenges or issues when using Employee Referrals. So far I'm good with it.

Mariam
Senior Recruiter in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Tool for HR & Employee Partnerships in Recruitment

Pros:

I like that I get a notification immediately that our employee made a referral. The referral is almost always prioritized for resume review and this becomes critical in excelling the recruitment process.

Cons:

I'd like to ONLY see the referrals from my roles, and not every recruiters roles.

Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

EmployeeReferrals

Comments: I am very pleased with the experience of the site. It allows users to add referrals with ease for multiple available positions.

Pros:

EmployeeReferrals is a very easy-to-use product and the most loved feature for me is the auto share ability to different social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter. Along with this it also stores data regarding earlier referrals as contacts which come in handy for writing multiple referrals.

Cons:

When it comes to auto-share there are limited options for the frequency of share. Users should be able to select the frequency on their own with an unlimited time frame. As soon as the jobs are no longer available they just vanish from the portal, instead what could help is the list that tells which jobs are no longer available for a limited period of time, like a month or so.

Daniel
HR Coordinator in US
Civil Engineering, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excellent Service!

Comments: Very positive! They are very quick to respond to any questions that we have.

Pros:

Very easy to keep track of all the referrals made within the organization. I love that it helps us track when bonuses are ready to be paid out.

Cons:

There are so many options and features that it can be a little overwhelming ensuring that our organization is using all of them effectively.

Brittni
Preschool Manager in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Super easy to use

Comments: Overall I’ve never had an issues, everything like I said is super easy to user and website is easy to navigate. My only pet peeve is the filter option to select the different schools in my company but that might be an issue with my company rather than employee referral software

Pros:

I love how easy it it to share referrals to social media & sending to people individual links is

Cons:

Filtering between the different schools

Jarvis
DC Training Coordinator in US
Warehousing, 10,000+ Employees

Referral Review

Comments: Overall, I enjoy using this software. It makes referring employees easy for me, and it also helps the individuals I refer, easily navigate to our company website any apply for positions.

Pros:

I like that the software is easy to use, even for those who don't have much experience with internet or software use. I also like that it is straight to the point and you don't have to spend a lot of time typing in information that is not useful, or that does not pertain to software itself.

Cons:

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about using this software.

Rusty
Corporate Recruiter in US
Construction Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Tap on Your Employees' Networks for Top Talent

Pros:

EmployeeReferrals is a great avenue for our team members to submit referrals, quickly share job postings with their referrals, and being able to track rewards for pointing us to new hires.

Cons:

Early on, it wasn't apparent how to go from the recruiter/user view to the ordinary employee view.

sheri

Easy to use

Pros:

it offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies navigation

Cons:

There wasn't anything that I didn't like about it

Lacy
Senior Corporate Recruiter in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001–5,000 Employees

User friendly - increased referrals!

Pros:

It makes it very simple for users to upload candidate referrals so we have seen an increase in participation.

Cons:

I wish the social media sharing feature was able to be customized a bit more - but it is still great that it will automate posts for users.