15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Eddy

Cloud-based, all-in-on HR software for local business that helps with hiring, onboarding, time-tracking, people management & payroll.

Learn more about Eddy

Pros:

Integration was simple and support staff is prompt, honest and professional.

Cons:

Eddy is a newer software and not all of the features for employee management have launched. Once they do, the “cons” section will be empty.

Eddy ratings

4.7
4.9
4.3
4.7

9.0/10

Eddy has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 45 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Eddy before?

Wendy
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Employee Database

Comments: I appreciate the availability of the technical staff and training. Eddy is always improving the product to better meet our needs. I am very happy with the program

Pros:

**Having our employee documents digitally stored and easy to access. **I love the ability to email a form for review and signature to our employees. **Tracking hours for Payroll **New employee onboarding is much easier **Advertising for new employees is coordinated with Job search sites **Training tracking and much more

Cons:

It took me some time to adjust to a new program

Kayla
HR Generalist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great product for a good price!

Comments: Even more than the product itself, the EddyHR team has been incredible! They are so responsive, professional, friendly, and I trust 100% that they are here to help me the best they can. Having a great specialist at EddyHR who is available any time on any day to answer my questions is so great!!

Pros:

EddyHR has been very easy to use for recruiting and employee management, as well as time and PTO tracking, and document retention. For the price, we couldn't have asked for a better starter HR platform for our small compan

Cons:

While EddyHR is a great platform, I do wish there were a few more features available. The features currently in place on the platform are good enough for now, but it takes a lot of leg work on the back-end since I can't customize it exactly to my specific needs. I wish it was built out a little more, and more easily customizable to my company's specific processes. But again, for the price I can't complain! I use this system every single day and it does get the job done well.

Angie
HR Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

EDDY is a great starter HRMS system

Comments: The customer service team is amazing - always very responsive.

Pros:

Our company had paper files before - Moving to an online HRMS has been so helpful

Cons:

It would be nice to notify employees when their licenses expire. Currently the way Eddy has it set up, you have to create a training. It would be great to have a calendar of dates to notify employees of deadlines.

Crystal
Bookkeeper HR in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

General Review

Comments: It has been an easy to use product that meets our needs.

Pros:

I like the functionality of running payroll.

Cons:

Not being able to customize forms inside of Eddy.

Adriana
Bookkeeping/HR in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

I'm new to HR, so EddyHR has made my HR role easy

Comments: What I like best is the customer service. Once we signed on, we were immediately assigned a rep that is always there to answer questions and help me walk me through new functions. The other great feature is the ability to access EddyHR's HR Support Center which is a great resource for all things HR - it's easy to ask a question of the HR Concierge, or scan the state-specific laws, tools, and videos. This has been great since I'm not a HR profession by trade.

Pros:

EddyHR is user friendly, clean, not cluttered, and has the features that we needed the most - time tracking, time off management, important document management/storage. It has a simple employee portal that's easy to use.

Cons:

The software is fairly new so there are some features that haven't been rolled out yet like ability to have more than one vacation policy. It's not a big deal since I know more is to come and I already love what I see.

Blake
HR Manager in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Xima Software's Eddy experience

Comments: So far it has been a pretty good experience. Our transition from our last product to EddyHR could have had a lot more hiccups, but it was overall really smooth. If nothing else, their team has been VERY helpful!

Pros:

It is so easy to add someone into Eddy Software! We also really enjoy the ability to configure different levels of PTO/Sick Time. Additionally, it's fairly easy to adjust the missed/incorrect time punches.

Cons:

While it's easy to adjust someone's punches, you can't do it until after the employee clocks out. It's a bit cumbersome. Additionally, in my old system I used to be able to adjust someone's 401K contribution, or enter their benefits elections and what not. Now, I have to email my rep at EddyHR to enter those for me. She's great, and always willing, but it's extra steps that I wish I could just do.

Cathryn
HR Director in US
Construction Software, 51–200 Employees

Great Product

Comments: The staff are super helpful and very friendly. The product is great and I am very happy with our decision.

Pros:

I like the combination of all the features. It made purchasing the software worth it compared to other options.

Cons:

Its a little annoying that in order to go from one employees profile to another that I have to go all the way back to the list of employees and search for the next. It would be nice if you were in a profile that you could either drop down and select another employee or have an option to go to the next employee in the alphabetical order.

Marissa
Influencer and partnership manager in US
Apparel & Fashion, 51–200 Employees

Eddy is great.

Comments: Eddy has been great to use. Its nice to have a central location where I can see, and others can see the bigger picture.

Pros:

Eddy is easy to use and has everything that I need to see as an employee about my employment in one place.

Cons:

I don't have anything major I don't like about eddy. it works great. I dont use it on the daily, but when i need a document or have to do something, it is nice to know wher eI can go.

Chelsey
HR Director in US
, 11–50 Employees

The software you can't live without!

Comments: I have used 3 other HR Softwares and none of them compare to Eddy. This is a very easy to use software that you can figure out on your own. The customer service team has been so quick to answer any questions that I've had and the engineering team to fix any bugs that I've came across. The design and use of this software is better than anything I've used or demoed. I am super excited to continue to use eddy and be apart of what this company has store for us in the future.

Pros:

- Very easy and fast to use. - Clean, organized, and beautiful design. Anyone in the company can hop on and learn how to use it. - Only takes minutes to set up to fit your companies needs. - Moving applicants to stages actions is so easy with the drag and drop and has a great overview of everyone in the process. - Automatically posts to job boards to gain more candidates. - The interview guides are amazing with the various questions you can choose from for each stage action. - The communication with applicants is smoother. The email chains are easy to read and go back to previous conversations without the html mess you see in others. - There are so many small features that you don't think about until you actually are using it where you realize you can't live without it and eddy has many of those. I love the amount of days the applicant has been in our system display and being able to move applicants to other jobs without having to manually add them. - Customer service team is awesome to work with. They are very quick on answering questions and giving updates on what the software is releasing next.

Cons:

- Still a young company with features I wish it had like tagging system and onboarding, but all those features are coming soon!

Oscar
Director of Talent Acquisition in US
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The ATS/HRIS I Never Knew I Needed

Comments: The team that I dealt with at eddy has been nothing short of amazing. From my initial contact with them to completing our partnership, the communication, and understanding of what we needed in an ATS as a company has been incredible. I feel that we have received a tailor-made product and attention in getting the ATS integrated into our recruiting process. Our company has tried many other ATS's and even though eddy have claimed this product is still evolving, it is an amazing product. I foresee us using eddy heavily now and into the future. A necessity for my recruiting process that I did not know I needed. Super excited to continue to use eddy.

Pros:

-Easy to use (plug and play) -Well organized/Process well thought out -Simplified Pipeline setup and building -Streamlined Initial contact with candidates -Integration with job sites and posting job ads -Integration with current careers page or direct replacement for current careers page -AMAZING Customer Service and response time to inquiries -Frequent updates and great communication in regards to what is coming next for the platform

Cons:

-There are a few missing functions that I would like to see like a job order submission process from Hiring Authorities as well as a tagging system, but the communication in regards to what is coming up next is great.

Julie
Director of Finance & Operations in US
Mental Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Great implementation & Follow up!

Comments: Eddy's team from beginning to end has been phenomenal.

Pros:

Installing and getting employees used to a new software is challenging, but Eddy's team were amazing. They have continued to help us through the process and as a new team ourselves, they've been patient and helpful when we have shifted our needs during the process.

Cons:

There's still some future functionality I wish was available now, the challenge of having future leave taken out prior to it being earned and balances has been tricky, but in general, the system is solid and super helpful.

Suzanne
Administration in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Effective Employee Management

Comments: I have been really happy with the Eddy program. Eddy has helped me to keep our employees up to date on the documents required for our licensing. Eddy is a good source for our employees to find the documents they need for their jobs and referral.
We have used Eddy for hiring, it has streamlined that process and saved us a lot time.

Pros:

One of the features I like most about the software, is the onboarding for new employees. I love that I can send an invitation with a welcoming message and all the paperwork needed for our new hires. I have heard from our new hires that it was so easy to get their paperwork finished and at their own time. I like that I can track how far along the new hire is, in the onboarding experience.

Cons:

One of the things I think could be improved in the software is searching the employee database. When I have to look up multiple employee profiles for information, I have to return to the 'People' tab and scroll back to the top of the list to search again.

Morgan
Human Resources Manager in US
Mental Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Positive Customer Experience

Comments: Our companies overall experience with Eddy has been a very positive one. Although they are missing a few software details, they have gone above and beyond in meeting our companies very personalized needs. They have been great to work with, and we plan to continue using their product.

Pros:

This product is very easy to use and understand. The customer support for this product has been excellent. The integration into this product was very smooth.

Cons:

This product is not completely integrated with their payroll product they offer. We would also like to see more reporting options.

Joyce
Office Manager/HR Clerk/Executive Assistant in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great product and amazing customer service

Comments: Having one software to have people clock in and/or out, request time off, recruit and sort through resumes... everything thus far has been super handy and making my job a whole lot easier!

Pros:

The most difficult part of my job was tracking the complex PTO and vacation days for our staff. Having to calculate that fiasco on an Excel sheet was a nightmare. Eddy HR made that process so simple. Especially adding our various schedules for both PTO and vacation days and how they are earned. I don't even have to think about it! The software does it all itself.

Cons:

It would be nice if all reports could be printed/saved in an Excel or CSV format. Currently, I've only been able to process certain reports that way. It would also be nice if they Pay Periods were sorted by Most Recent to Oldest.

Carol
US HR Director in US
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Great for small to medium business

Comments: Overall the experience has been great. Our company had explosive growth and I would not have been able to manage everything. It has met my expectations as a full-service HRIS.

Pros:

I like the full functionality of the software and that it's very easy to use. It's great for smaller or medium size businesses. I like the hiring, onboarding, people management and document filing. We recently implemented the payroll.

Cons:

I wish it had a messaging function and ability to track more than 2 PTO categories. I would also like to be able to have direct access to the payroll functionality if I need it. I would like more and customized reports.

Diana
Customer Advocate Manager in US
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Very well done and easy to use!

Comments: Eddy keeps me so organized. I don't have to worry about losing important information or keeping track of things in a million places. I have been able to streamline my hiring process to be simple and easy to go through.

Pros:

The hiring features within eddy are self explanatory and easy to use. When I am looking to hire, I can easily check the candidates that have applied or are in the middle of the process. It has made communication with my HR manager seamless, as we can both check on things whenever we have the time. The time off feature is also very easy to use and track when my employees will be out of the office, and how much vacation time they have taken. The employee profiles have made it easy for me to track my employees performance reviews, raises, etc.

Cons:

Switching to eddy was completely painless, and has made my life much easier!

Melissa
Insurance Software, 11–50 Employees

EddyHr is the Best!

Pros:

The software is easy to use and very user friendly.

Cons:

I feel the software should have access to review paystubs and pay info. Having a separate website is a hassle and inconvenient.

Ashley
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy and sufficient!

Comments: It has been a very nice change from another payroll company. The customer service is so prompt and nice.

Pros:

It is very easy to use. The navigation in the software is very well arranged.

Cons:

Nothing so far. It has been easy and convenient.

Lauren
People Operations Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Eddy - the one stop shop

Pros:

The best feature of eddy is the fact that it is almost an one stop shop. Everything you need is obtained through the eddy portal. The software is easy to use and easy to train.

Cons:

I would like to see a org chart build out, more time reporting options and full payroll integration.

Albens
owner in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Best ATS I've used so far!

Pros:

I love the fact that Eddy is easy to navigate and not cluttered with useless things that can be overwhelming to a first time user. You can post any jobs and it instantly goes to three major job boards which saves you time and money. Let's not forget about the fact that I can save all my employee files and have access to them with one click of a button. Goodbye paper, folders, and file cabinets! Eddy rocks!!!

Cons:

None so far, Eddy.com constantly add features for me to run my business.

Bryce
Director of HR in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Good product with a lot of room for improvement

Comments: Overall it is saving us a lot of time!

Pros:

The ATS and onboarding features work really well together. The time tracking and PTO are a huge help and easy to use.

Cons:

PTO feature could be expanded so employees could be assigned multiple policies. The reporting feature could include more data points and it would be great if we could create custom reports.

Marissa
HR specialist in US
Writing & Editing, 11–50 Employees

Eddy Saved Me Time and Money

Comments: The salesperson was super friendly and I even got to talk to the CEO while trying to decide on the product. They showed me the roadmap of what they were going to roll out and they have been incredible each time. They keep me up to date on all the new features.

Pros:

I really like being able to customize my candidate pipeline with the drag and drop features. Then I can also make job postings and save them in Eddy while at the same time putting through integrated top job boards like Glassdoor and Indeed. It makes it so much easier to track my candidates especially with being able to keep my notes right there in Eddy.

Cons:

I wish it had a couple more features like payroll and trainings already.

Nicole
Director, HR & Talent in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Applicant Tracking Simplified!

Pros:

Eddy was the first and best solution for us in solving the spiderweb of candidates at varying stages of the hiring process. Due to the rapid growth of our company, the tracking of candidates was out of control. Many candidates were lost in the process, disappointed in the untimely responses and the hiring team felt unprofessional. Eddy enabled us to get organized, to move candidates along the process more smoothly, and to hire the right people in the right positions.

Cons:

Although there are unique functions that we would like to see within Eddy for our specific needs, we feel that Eddy solved some of our biggest pain points and continues to do so. The functionality and enhancements are only getting better.

Viktorija
HR & recruiting manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Satisfied!!

Comments: One main place to organize all employees and keep things running smoothly. I would highly recommend for the simple reason that they are willing to work and grow with our company.

Pros:

Customer support is absolutely excellent, quick responses and always helpful. Any extra functions not offered, they are willing to add and constantly update the software to meet our company needs.

Cons:

I would like to have more editing abilities for individual job postings.

Scott
Founder/Chocolatier in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Norcross Chocolates Review of Eddy HR

Comments: It’s been instrumental in team member and contractor tracking as well as recruiting and interviewing and much more.

Pros:

I love that it works extremely well and truly supports my business. I love that I can define my process and that the software doesn’t force me into a box by defining my process for me.

Cons:

Nothing. I like everything about the software.