15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands is a revolutionary business-building platform that simplifies every step of starting, managing, and growing a business.

Learn more about Tailor Brands

Pros:

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running.

Cons:

They do not provide you with a phone number to call them (must be trying to hide).

Tailor Brands ratings

4.2
4.1
4.1
3.9

7.6/10

Tailor Brands has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 290 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tailor Brands before?

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Mentor in Romania
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

The best logo maker!

Comments: Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Pros:

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive. In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option. As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough. Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Cons:

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest. Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Krystin
Integrative Health Coach in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Thank God for Tailor Brands!!!

Comments: It’s been a one stop shop for all of my business needs, and for that I’m especially grateful. It’s been an easy, simple process too. I was not tech savvy at all and I was very worried about my abilities in making my own website but tailor brands is so easy to use that I didn’t have any real issues. I’m also grateful that they offer all the legal business stuff like starting an LLC too. I can literally do everything I need to do for my business on tailor brands. Excellent overall experience!

Pros:

I was looking for the easiest, highest quality, yet budget friendly web design company and I found it in Tailor Brands! I was not tech savvy at all but I was able to figure out how to make my own website with ease thanks to tailor brands! Plus they offer everything you need in one place! I got my business email, registered my LLC, do my own graphic design and business cards through tailor brands. It couldn’t have been easier! Thank God for Tailor Brands! I couldn’t be happier with their quality services and affordable prices! I’ll never even look at another company for my needs because I am so happy with my experiences with Tailor Brands! I’ve been using them for almost a year and they’ve sent me all the business/legal reminders I need, plus they offer personalized help! Thank you Taylor Brands for all that you do! Best company out there!!

Cons:

Nothing really. There were a few times I was confused about how to use the software but I eventually figured it out, and I got help from the tailor brands team too.

Alejandro
ceo in Australia
Accounting Software, 51–200 Employees

worse company ever

1.0 last week New

Comments: this company is the worse company, they are thief, 4 weeks and no LLC, they told me they put the application, I spoken to the Delaware Gov they don't have any application in file! they charge me another 558 dollars for a company i did not even register! they said it was a mistake, I'm still waiting for my money back! do not touch this company!!!!

Pros:

Cons:

none is just a joke, they take your money and forget about you, they keep going around and around

4 days ago

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

Angela
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Tailor Brands

Comments: Creating a quality website has been hard and costly, until I found Tailor Brands. Setting up my website with TB was very user friendly.

Pros:

Setting up my website was very easy and the customer service is great.

Cons:

I'm not good myself at SEO so I have not been able to make that work. But, I have hired an SEO company so it's about to get better.

Gabriel
President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

Comments: Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Pros:

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Cons:

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

5 years ago

Hi Gabriel, Thank you very much for leaving us your review! We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :) If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at [email protected]! Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Beatrice
Beatrice
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Customer Service Nailed It

Comments: I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros:

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons:

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

5 years ago

Hi Beatrice! We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :) We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users. If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Sean
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

don't waste your money on tailor brands

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: terrible. when I request a refund for the charges they weren't supposed to take from my account they offered a store credit instead, after I had already explained that I would never use their services again.

Pros:

they create a false sense of security by scaring you into thinking there will be fines and penalties if you don't opt for their overpriced services. it felt easy at the time, I later realized that I could have done it all myself and been totally fine. at one point I actually got a letter from the secretary of states office warning of a scam they had just pulled on me.

Cons:

I tried to cancel my subscription since they hadn't delivered the services I had been paying for, they charged me for an extra year before they closed my account

2 weeks ago

Mike
Mike
Lead Hand Shaker in US
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Good for quick logo designs

Comments: If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

Pros:

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

Cons:

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Christopher
Christopher
Operations manager in US

Excellent Support!

Comments: My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Pros:

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Cons:

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

5 years ago

Hi Christopher! We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :) Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Regional Sales Manager in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Looking to create a logo for your business? They will do it for you

Comments: I love Tailor Brands, they have created several logos for me.

Pros:

As a young entrepreneur, I have used TailorBrands several times. They Cassandra easily create your new business logo or redesign one that you already have!

Cons:

I can't say many bad things about Tailor Brands. Maybe I would like more options when it comes to customization.

Tish
Tish
Retail, Self Employed

Comments: Awful! they never really help me with my site, after paying them to set it up for me I had to pay some one else to put the content in. At first I was able to edit my site via my phone then all of a sudden when I log in to make changes or add a product it was acting like I had never had a site and to start over. When I contacted them to ask why? I was told to send them what I wanted to add and they would for me. Next when I went to edit my site via my PC the same thing happened. I'm not paying for what I already paid for. I have a website I can't edit. I have product that on the site that I no longer have but can't remove it. I feel like they are doing me this way because I'm 64 yrs old and I don't have anyone to help be. So they just took advantage of me, sold me something and left me to figure it out on my own.

Pros:

Taking to [sensitive content hidden] they were fun.

Cons:

There is no customer care via phone, and they are not very helpful when the do return your email. The only phone call you get is when the sales team wants to sell you something.

11 months ago

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name. We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :) Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected]. Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Marina
eCommerce in Serbia
Sporting Goods, Self Employed

Not recommending at all

Comments: I rarely write reviews, but when I do, it is usually when I am extremely pleased with the services. However, this time I feel the need to warn people so that they don't encounter the same problem I did. Tailor Brands is a company that makes many promises and uses a lot of words, but when it comes to taking action, they respond with the statement 'we are not able to give you legal advice.' Essentially, they become unresponsive when you need help. However, they will persistently call you to sell you additional products that they claim you absolutely need. It is important to note that their prices are competitive. So, when you see their appealing price of only $300 for opening your LLC, be prepared to add another $400 to it. I have requested a full refund because they charged me for providing help with obtaining my EIN number, but no one actually assisted me. As a result, it is impossible for me to have an LLC without an EIN. On top of all this, it has been over a month, and I have been patient. This is a scam! Additionally, when paying for their services, be cautious of discounted prices. You will ultimately be charged the full price. For example, when I purchased the EIN service, which was supposed to cost $50, I was surprised to be charged $100.

Pros:

Sadly I don't know what could I say that is positive for Tailor Brands. They have nice website design, that by the way takes forever to open and even sometimes it doesn't work.

Cons:

A lot! Prices look appealing, but however you will be charged double.They are extremely polite over the phone, but they don't say anything specific. Nor do they help you. They scam you with discount prices like 50% off, but then at the end of it you get charged full price. Which they do in a suspicious manner. They offer services of helping, but they are actually unable to help you.

Mary
President in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Comments: I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros:

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons:

Cons: No customer service They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package. And they will auto bill you without any advance notice. Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money. They have no method of contacting them other than email. Totally impersonal. All canned responses. They could care less about you. Just want your money.

5 years ago

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet. If you can, please reach out to us again at [email protected] or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :) Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Hekmatullah
Food Cafe in US
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Comments: It’s awesome

Pros:

It’s the most important app for those who opens Business.

Cons:

Tailor Brand helps Business. And helps a lot and a lot

Austin
Co owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Terrible Company

Pros:

Nothing, I have to type a minimum of 40 characters for this review

Cons:

Overall experience. Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering a meal and then receiving an empty plate from the kitchen, then them saying no refund have a good day. Terrible for new business owners. Customer service does not exist for Tailor Brands.

12 months ago

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

Debbie
Wooley Luxury Properties in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great web site to design a logo

Comments: Easy to use

Pros:

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

Cons:

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

5 years ago

Hi Debbie! Thank you very much for leaving us that review! We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :) Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value! if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at [email protected], one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Rebekkah
Voice Teacher in US
Music, Self Employed

I highly recommend

Comments: Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Pros:

I like the convenience of it. I am able to create graphic designs quickly for my business needs.

Cons:

There are times when I can't find a photo that I envisioned for the graphic design...but honestly, that's very rare.

Paul
Esthetician in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Turn-key LLC Creation and Management

Comments: We are in the beginning stages, but have had excellent quality service and transparent service-cost breakdowns. Custom website development tools and logo design trademarking are two very important features we are utilizing.

Pros:

Turn-key, a-la-carte business model enables quick selection of needed services that begin their processing and filing within a few business days.

Cons:

The conveniences and turn-key approach comes at a price that may be a deal-breaker some small businesses.

Esfandiar
Consultant in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

No customer Service / Shady business process and no etiquette

Comments: Terrible experience as they hijacked the process and took over with terrible services and more money than any other brand who does the same thing.

Pros:

There was nothing I liked about this service. They advertise well but don't do the job right and charge extra without consent. Then later, they say it was for specific services. However, they don't they you the total price, and once they charge you, they say sorry, the process starts, and we cannot stop it, and a refund is not possible!!!! THIS IS A SCAM business!

Cons:

Customer services and no being clear about the prices.

Scott
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Tailor Brands is Great for a New Business!

Comments: Great!

Pros:

I enjoyed the ease of getting my LLC and the logo and website tools.

Cons:

While I like the business card, logo, and website tools, I would like them to be a little easier to use. For example, I would like to be able to delete saved logos that I no longer like to reduce clutter. I would like to be able to hand-pick my logo fonts. I would like to be able to use multiple colors within my business name and/or tagline. I would like to be able to change the background color when making a logo, etc.

Edna
Cleaning service in US
Human Resources (HR) Software, Self Employed

Excellent service

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

How helpful they were, very patient and understanding

Cons:

Nothing I love everything about tailor brands

Jahmeta
Retail, Self Employed

I highly recommend

Comments: My overall experience is amazing.

Pros:

I like that you can create your website and that you can also get help.

Cons:

It’s not enough options for small business website like it would be nice to have all kinds of options. Because most small businesses wants to create a website that’s going to catch peoples attention.

Steven
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Semi Functional

Comments: I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

Pros:

it's convenient to have various tools in one spot.

Cons:

It's not User-Friendly. You're on your own as far as functions & expansion. Re-Sale services can be a huge hassle.

Leslie
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Disappointed

Comments: No customer service. Just a script. Join

Pros:

I did not like anything actually. I was disappointed.

Cons:

Auto-renewal of subscription with no courtesy reminder

12 months ago

Tiesha
Real Estate, Self Employed

Excellent Srv

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Easy to use and very easy to navigate, it’s has a lot of service on that one platform

Cons:

Nothing, everything is great. I like how it is all on one site