QuickBooks Desktop Pro Reviews

• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    3.9 /5

About QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Accounting tool that provides multi-monitor support and past due stamps through improved cash flow.

Learn more about QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Showing 1,252 reviews

Timothy B.
CFM
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Quirky but effective"

Comments: I am putting up with it since it is already payed for. This might work for most people and companies but I realized that I probabrally will just need to develop my own so that it can do all the things that I actually need it to do.

Pros: The software integrates well with PayPal and can import all of my line transactions which is nice. There is basically a report for everything. I like how the software will not let you enter incorrect information (double-sided accounting entries must match).

Cons: The cost is expensive. Even more so if you want to be able to use the online version. The license will only let you use on one computer. It is customizable to a point but really doesn't allow me to do exactly what I need to easily. I always have to find work arounds. It takes forever to load and uses a lot of resources.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Genevieve C.
Bookkeeper
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"Great accounting software"

Comments: The overall experience has been great. QB helps keep our financials well organized, and I would definitely recommend this software to anyone, small business or large.

Pros: QB Desktop Pro is great accounting software for a small business. It is easy to navigate and there is no shortage of options to customize it to make it work just right for your business. If you ever want to know how to perform a certain task in QB, I've found that a quick Google search will yield very helpful results, and it always ends up being very easy and intuitive.

Cons: With my particular version (QB Desktop Pro 2017), the program crashes when switching between companies. You have to fully close out of one company, wait for the automatic backup to complete (if applicable), and only then enter your password for the next company and login. Even then it still sometimes closes out. If like me you only have two companies (or one!) and you rarely switch between them then it's not a big deal, but it would be very frustrating if you're switching between multiple companies many times a day.

by Intuit on 31/08/2018

I'll exhaust my resources to ensure you can seamlessly switch between companies, Genevieve. When it comes to crashes of any type, a great place to start is with this Community-hosted overview: community.intuit.com/articles/1460106. It tackles causes of a crash, as well as solutions.

While I always suggest making backups to safeguard against data loss (community.intuit.com/articles/1460106), I also encourage you to explore the Community space a bit more. Search for any specific error codes you may see before the system closes out, as this multi-function Q&A space is a comprehensive troubleshooting database with fixes penned by the engineers themselves.

Have a lovely weekend ahead, and keep up the great work at San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants!

• Reviewed on 29/08/2018
Shannon A.
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"QuickBooks Desktop Review"

Comments: Some of the benefits that has helped is producing individual statements to send to out clients. This feature is nice since you can produce only a few statement at a time, since it may not be necessary to produce a whole batch at one time.

Pros: I like how the reconcile feature works under the banking section. It allows the user to make changes by leaving the reconcile screen to make any changes within the QuickBooks program, and it still holds everything where you left off, which keeps the user from having to start over. Once complete, it creates the reconciliation detail report and a summary report, which is easy to print, or save in electronic file.

Cons: My biggest frustration is just learning how to use the software. Their is always a learning curve to learning a new software program. To help with learning QuickBooks, I took a class at a local community college to learn and understand how QuickBooks works. It is also helpful to have some accounting knowledge with learning QuickBooks.

by Intuit on 22/08/2019

No one wants to do the same work twice, so you can count on us to save your progress while reconciling, Shannon. There can be a bit of a learning curve with the software, but we're positive that you can master it. We also have some great resources to help you get there, like our Community space. Here you can find helpful articles and post questions which are answered by fellow users and the QuickBooks Team: community.intuit.com

Thanks for the amazing review!
David, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 12/06/2019
Carolyn B.
Consultant
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"QuickBooks Pro Review for Small Business Owner"

Comments: I use QuickBooks Pro to manage my independent consulting company and selected the monthly subscription option. This has proven to be a very good decision for me, making what could be a very painful process much less onerous. When you initially log in, you are greeted with a home screen dashboard with the salient business points visually presented. The menu along the side is intuitive to use and most things are easy to find. Linking to my bank accounts was painless, and it's a one click update to get the latest transactions added for all of my accounts. My Accountant can log in with their own login (you can give up to 2 Accounting or Bookkeeping firms access) and work with my information in place. This makes my life easier so I don't have to export information and send it anywhere. I did have a struggle with the Taxes portion, I made an installment and when the transaction came in I was unable to figure out how to apply it to my Sales Tax report. Maybe I will figure it out, but it isn't a easy as other functionality has proven to be. Also, I have had issues getting cheques to print properly on my bank stock cheques, so I wish that was something that you could modify more (move fields around to actually match up with where they are on my cheque). Overall I am very happy with my choice, it is reasonably priced (about $ a month including all updates) and the functionality and ease of use have been great for someone who is not a financial expert (I'm an IT expert).

Pros: Easy to link to bank accounts
Invoicing is quick
Can allow access to your Accountant or Bookkeeper
Love the Home Dashboard!

Cons: Taxes are tricky.
You can't have a separate area for your home budgeting/expenses, would need to have a separate license and login. - this would be nice to have.
Cheque layout can't be modified so I cannot use with my bank cheques (i.e. If I want to move address info up or down to match where it should actually print on my cheque).

• Reviewed on 12/04/2017
Lynn L.
Owner/business manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2018

"QUickbooks desktop easy to use"

Comments: I have been using Quickbooks desktop for 15 years and have been very happy with the evolution of the product. One of the more stable business programs I have ever used.

Pros: This is a great product for managing a business yourself. Quick to learn and easy to understand. Good integration with other programs such as time tracker and co-construct.

Cons: The reporting is not robust enough to get detailed financial information. Job Costing is a challenge and the time tracking and employee costs features are not designed to work well with job costing.

by Intuit on 15/11/2018

Hi Lynn. Your 15+ year loyalty to QuickBooks is valued, as is your review. I'm thrilled you had the chance to watch the program evolve. With this in mind, it'd be my pleasure to forward your suggestions to the Development Team. Your ideas power the innovations rolled out, so thank you for sharing them. In the meantime, there's a ton of insights to help simplify job costing, time tracking, and employee costs.

I encourage you to explore the Community database/forum. I'll link some excellent guides below for each of the Cons mentioned. This one discusses making reports more robust: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1764375. An overview of job costing is here (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1764675), and you can better track time and employees by adding custom fields to associated invoices (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1769588).

Wishing continued success to you and Langkuhn!

• Reviewed on 09/11/2018
John H.
Accountant
Fine Art, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"Expensive, very little support, impossible to upgrade"

Comments: Terrible support, only ask the community support like their TurboTax product, not was to get to a real person, and very hard to chat with a real person inside their company when they have to do something to help you with upgrades.

Pros: De Facto-standard when it comes to small business accounting, other accountants/CPAs understand it, it does really nice with General Ledger, and it does well with the FIRST year of payroll, but then things get messy

Cons: Annually, they want a sinnful amount of money for the next year(s) Payroll (Desktop) unless you just buy a new version of the product that comes with a year of payroll included. However, while you can update the base product, you the user can NOT upgrade the Payroll product, you have to call them. Oh, this year (2020) they aren't handling calls, so even though they tell you to call them, the phone message tells you to use Help inside the program, and to chat with them for help. The next problem you might find is that there is NO chat option within the Help function. Actually, its there but the way their program lays out the help screen the Chat button might be (will probably be) off the screen where you can't access so it. It's on the bottom of the screen, but you can't move the screen. Just very poor programing and the UI stinks. Eventually I found it and then the person is helpful, but they can't actually do the upgrade either, they have to have one of their back office people generate a key, and then an hour or more later they can provide that to you. A real test of your patience!

• Reviewed on 11/09/2020
Vijay V.
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2019

"Necessary tool for any business!"

Comments: We use QuickBooks to manage the accounting/payroll/accounts payable for 10 companies (around $30 million in revenues and expenses). It serves our purpose 99.9999% of the time. I'm sure there is more that the software can do that I do not utilize.

Pros: It is simple and easy to use. It has integrated functionality to submit all federal payroll taxes and payroll tax forms (if you purchase the Payroll Add On). It is fairly easy to run custom reports for vendors and employees. Intuit continues to make minor improvements I find useful every time I upgrade the software every 3 years. It is also very quick and easy to enter invoices, write checks, make deposits, perform bank reconciliation and essentially any accounting function.

Cons: QuickBooks is great in automating 100% of the federal payroll taxes and forms. However, they have not updated the software as of 2019 to submit Mississippi Unemployment Tax Forms UI-2/3 (hence, we have to do that manually). I know they have templates for almost every other state except MS.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2019
Anil K.
Blogger, eCommerce store
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2018

"A perfect data managing software for small and medium sized businesses."

Comments: However, this software is very much value for money and I highly recommend this software if your business is the small or Medium size and even you're on a budget. You can prefer this software. Before purchasing, I do recommend you to use free-trail and try to test the Quickbooks in all possible ways and according to your business needs and if you're fully satisfied with it. You can proceed with purchasing.

Pros: 1) As per my personal experience, Quickbooks pro is extremely easy to use.
2) Luckily you have customer support and chat for all your queries.
3) Quickbooks is even specialized for each country rules, for example, like in India, the taxation system will be in the form of GST( Goods and Service Tax) which also requires specific GST No for every business individual. So, Quickbooks pro even offers to integrate the GST No into its software for better transaction and invoice generation.
4) Moreover, we can use this software Via Mobile and tablets by downloading Quickbooks Application.
5) It is very cost effective, you can get free-trial aswell and can acquire 70% off for first purchase users.

Cons: 1) Here you will be having the limited number of accessible users for each account.
2) You cannot get lot tracking and barcode scanning.
3) You cannot generate custom reports.
4) While using Quickbooks, only very few times I have experienced App crashes.
5) Not likely suitable for larger business.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2018
Michelle L.
Accoutning
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"Pretty Amazing Software"

Comments: This software is pretty amazing and can be used by anyone

Pros: This software can be used by ANYONE; professionals, first time users, CPA's

Cons: current versions stop being supported after 2 years - thus forcing you to upgrade and pay more

by Intuit on 17/08/2018

Hi Michelle. While our products are fully supported during their three-year lifetime, we want to ensure you guys receive the most feature-laden, secure, and state of the art software on the market. Our Engineering Team actively works to roll this out, but I want you to have all the background you deserve into why upgrades occur.

This FAQ is an awesome place to start and is hosted by our Community article database: community.intuit.com/articles/1501193. I encourage you to explore this space more when you get a chance, as well. It doubles as a Q&A forum, where you can chat with QuickBooks reps or connect with other small business owners.

The linked article uses our most recent upgrade (2015) as context but has viable info at the bottom about what cost-efficient options return customers have when purchasing the most recent Desktop service.

We're proud to be backing Belfay, so please know that we think you and your team are pretty amazing, too!

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Alana G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2016

"QuickBooks Pro Easy to Use"

Comments: QuickBooks is easy to pick up on and start using right away. Inputting of data (invoices, bills, etc.) is very straight forward and seems like common sense. QB has full functioning and simple payroll if needed. Many CPA firms use QB, which means they are able to review your file to ensure everything is correct. This makes it easy at the end of the year for your accountant to create your tax return. Not only is there great customer support for questions but most CPA firms can help you with your questions as well. So if you have an accountant you work with, you can usually ask them about QB as well. QuickBooks is great for any general/traditional business. I give QB a great rating for general/traditional businesses. It gets trickier to use in the most ideal way when the business is unique or runs finances in a non-traditional way. QuickBooks is VERY general. Yes, it has many different versions that seem to be tailored to certain industries, but usually the only features changed are reports more specific to that industry. There is not always an ideal way to input your company's data, so it reads exactly how you want it to. As an example, we are a general contractor BUT do our work on a cost-plus contract and subcontract 100% of our projects. We do not have an ideal way to track retainage for our subcontractors, track/prevent over-payment of our subcontractors' contracts, tracks costs 100% accurately, or create our billing on an AIA document automatically. Like I said we are not a traditional business and we do not run our business in a tradition way. QuickBooks is great for a general, traditionally ran business that needs to keep track of its payables, receivables, and bank accounts.

Pros: PROS
Very easy to learn
Widely used by many CPA firms
Great Customer Service

Cons: Very general
Does not support non-traditional/unique businesses' financial needs

• Reviewed on 08/11/2016
Candice S.
Finance Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Love the ease of use and the functionality"

Comments: I've had a great experience working in Desktop Pro.

Pros: I thought the software was very easy to use. It is very user friendly. A lot of the functions are spelled out on the screen for you, which i think is very helpful for someone who maybe has never used the software. I like all the different functions, such as reporting, sending invoices, ability to keep customer information stored, ability to create certain tax forms right from QB. I also really like that you can have multiple windows open at once, unlike the online version.

Cons: The only complaint I have about the software is not being able to use remotely, without remotely logging onto my desktop where the software is stored.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Belinda K.
Certified Fraud Examiner
Accounting Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"Only the desktop version of QB should be used for a medical practice."

Comments: As a fraud examiner, QB has an audit trail. If you have employees running your software and are manipulating the data, it will show up in the audit trail. Make sure if more than one person uses the program that they have individual log-ins to track their entries. A good fraud preventative. Documents can be scanned and attached to transactions for documentation.

Pros: Desktop version is robust, lets you know how you business is doing, has the ability to run numerous reports, helps to prepare taxes for your accountant, easy to use, several templates that can be customized anyway you want depending how how creative you want to be. Excellent value for the money. The QB online is less robust and does not have all the abilities of the desktop. The online version is more for the yard guy running his own business from his cell phone, not a medical practice.

Cons: QB is constantly improving and updating and is open to suggestions for improvement.

by Intuit on 23/09/2020

Hi, Belinda. We'd like to thank you for leaving this informative review. Receiving detailed feedback regarding the product(s) you're using helps us continue to innovate them. Feel free to check out the QuickBooks Blog, as this is where your feedback comes to life. (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv) We hope this year brings you great success! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Jami S.
CFO
Public Safety, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Great program"

Comments: Love it. We have used it for years. Considered the cloud based, but if we integrated there, we would lose the prior years "numbers'.

Pros: Quickbooks is a must have for running a business. Reconciling made easy with quick and easy set up. Invoicing and quoting in minutes.

Cons: Some of the functions can only be done in single user mode, so when those need to be done, it typically has to be completed after or before business hours, as we all use it daily.

by Intuit on 26/09/2019

Hey, Jami. Hearing how important QuickBooks has been to your business makes our day! You can continue to count on us to help out with reconciling, invoicing, and so much more. To learn tips and tricks on completing tasks in single-user mode, we recommend checking out the Community. In this space, you'll find many how-to articles and helpful advice from QuickBooks Team members and fellow users: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for a stellar review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Senior Project Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Quickbooks Pro - contractors review"

Comments: Great, after 20 plus years of QB usage it is easy to get the report needed for just about any category of question. Either a labor cost report or a labor hours report, you can get it out of the data base quickly!

Pros: I have used Quick Books products for aver 20 years. The new versions are great. Our accounting team uses it for A/P, A/R and time card management. We use a project management product that merges time cards, then QB exports the info to an off site payroll company. Our team only needs to enter some specific job information.
Reports and taxes are as easy once you get your format complete. Making weekly meeting info a snap.

Cons: For us there are only a few cons, the memorized report function is great, but with the name so long for the reports. It would be great if the memorized reports could be listed in a folder for each project.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Self Employed
Accounting Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"User Friendly Software"

Comments: Overall, I would say Quickbooks get the job done for AP and AR and is very user friendly.

Pros: The software is user friendly. It is compatible with Tigerpaw Software and I was easily able to import data from Tigerpaw to Quickbooks without much issue.

Cons: Their support staff is a bit slow to respond. I wasn't completely sure of the import feature, but I did figure it out.

by Intuit on 26/03/2020

Hi there,

It's wonderful to hear QuickBooks has helped you easily manage your accounting needs and that importing from Tigerpaw Software went smoothly. We want to make sure you can reach our support when you need to. In addition to our contact page (https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact), you can always post to our Community site (http://community.intuit.com/). It's not only a great place to speak with our product experts and your peers, but also find self-help articles on a variety of subjects. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We hope to work with you for many more years to come.

Wishing you continued success,
Jen, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Sara C.
Bookkeeper
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2019

"Quickbooks is still the best small business financial software"

Comments: I have used Quickbooks desktop for about 13 years as a professional bookkeeper. I use it for all aspects of financial record-keeping. I track credit card transactions, deposits, and checks. I print checks. I process payroll and payroll tax reports. I reconcile accounts and process financial reports in multiple ways to look at the data. I absolutely couldn't do my job without this software, and I've never tried anything else that works this well.

Pros: I love that with Quickbooks Desktop Pro I can customize the way I set up the chart of accounts, and I can do any journal entries I need to do, in order to set up my record keeping the way I need it. I really like that I can track information by class and/or job so I can look at financials accordingly. Not all accounting software is so flexible and customizable.

Cons: I really dislike that every 3 years the software support is discontinued so we are forced to purchase the newest version. I also think the add-on payroll subscription is unnecessarily expensive. (I realize I am not here to critique the payroll subscription, so I am trying to focus on my feelings about the software without regard to payroll.)

• Reviewed on 30/12/2019
Danielle Q.
Financial Controller
Farming, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2018

"Great for bookkeepers and small businesses"

Comments: I realize not many foreigners use Quickbooks, so I guess it makes sense to not focus so much on it, but having a multicurrency program with more versatility would be better.

Pros: It's very versatile and easy to use. After exploring, I think this program is a lot more powerful than most people believe it is. When you've had years of experience using Quickbooks, you start to realize there's a lot more functionality, and more reporting options than most other programs. Most things are available at a glance.

Cons: Inventory for farming is not the easiest thing to manage. There is also still a lack of options for multicurrency payroll -- we'd love to include payroll into our Quickbooks, but unfortunately, having a home currency aside from the USD makes it impossible.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2018
Branding Manager
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"It's outdated but better"

Comments: Love the software. Have to switch to online now because of multi-account usage but miss this one at times.

Pros: Everyone hates transferring to Quickbooks online because the desktop version just had better features and is better developed for real accounting. You can have multiple screens open at once much more easily. Though you can open a new tab in QBO for each feature you need, being able to see, for example, the Chart of Accounts, while creating an invoice and looking at an A/R report all at the same time is much more fluid in desktop.

Cons: You can't have multiple users with this obviously, unless you save a copy of the file, transfer it via e-mail or usb, have someone else work on it then repeat the process.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Jean D.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2019

"Quickbooks for Self-employeed"

Comments: I use it to record information on my customers and in the event, paperwork is lost, I could just bring it up and help the customer.

Pros: I love the ease with which I can get reports or customer information. It is very routine. As a self-employed individual, everything in at my fingertips.

Cons: The only issue I have is finding a report that has all the info I need but adjustments can be made to any saved report.

by Intuit on 20/08/2019

Helping make the business day a breeze is our goal, Jean! We'll continue sharing the workload to assist you with reporting, keeping up with customer details, and other aspects of managing your own business. For more info on customizing specific reports, we recommend this Community article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/run-reports/customize-your-financial-reports/00/186382

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 20/08/2019
Server Administrator
Accounting Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2020

"Solid accounting application for a small and medium business."

Comments: Installed multiple desktop only and desktop/server deployments.
Supported a number of QB deployments over a number of years.
Performed troubleshooting for multiple issues.

Pros: -If configured properly the application is fairly reliable and easy to use.
-Solid stream of updates from QB for the application.
-Easy of use for the end user.
-Reliability has increased since previous versions.
-Built in backup feature and reminders.
-Easy of re-downloading the application for re-installation from their website.

Cons: -Still somewhat buggy.
-Some bugs are start showing them self after new updates are installed.
-Customer support is slow and generally not knowledgeable.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2020
Tracy O.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Not pleased the software went to a subscription base."

Comments: I don't need a fancy subscription to eat away at profit. Just need software to track income and expense, quickly invoice a customer and be able to email the result. Finally an easy way to see actual income and actual expenses and be able to report the result to the IRS.

Pros: Everything I need in one place. I can tract materials by customer, labor by customer and trade contractors by customer. When invoice time comes it is all right there.

Cons: Getting reports I want and each new revision tends to strip away its value. I cannot figure out a straight answer. Want to know what I spent on materials, ?, can't find it. Seems to be hidden behind and in revenue brought in. Spend 35, bring in 40 total spent is -5. Where did my 35 go.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Kristy T.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Great System"

Comments: Great, easy system to use. Not many things to say bad about the system. When doing end of day its nice how fast it converts everything over. We use RO Writer for our automotive software and they are compatible with Quick Books so it makes it easier.

Pros: It's very easy to use. I use it at my auto shop. When we do end of day I close out and click one button and everything is converted over to Quick Books and organized. It has helped me keep track of everything coming in and out of the shop. Great System.

Cons: Where it shows all employees it would be nice if it showed what position they work.. When I look back at old employees if I could see what position they worked would help.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Jeff B.
Director of Support
Computer Software
    3.5 /5
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2016

"Good, solid product"

Pros: It's super flexible, pretty intuitive for non-accountants to use and be successful with. The reporting is very flexible, allowing you to create a number of reports. It has audit tracking to see the history of how activities and entries have been made. It's the accounting product that's easily understood from CPAs, to bookkeepers, to newbies, to practitioners.

Cons: It does not have a lot of great internal controls built in—it's flexibility can become it's weakness if you ever try to perform a thorough review and audit tracking (it has this, but limited), it's not as robust as a full-blown accounting system. Not a terrible thing, but the offset of having so much flexibility. Otherwise I think it's pretty good.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2016
Amer C.
General Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2017

"Easy to use, intuitive, and relatively well priced but the payroll feature complicates everything."

Pros: I like that the interface is easy to use and intuitive, it has charts and bar graphs on each page that show me how I'm doing and what i owe and am owed. it is accessible from everywhere so I can do my book keeping on the go, and the customer service representative are really helpful and know what they are talking about most of the time.

Cons: 1. I have my payroll set up through ADP and I am not able to import my employee payroll in the online version as i was able to do in the desktop version, now the online version requires you to pay more per month and even with that you still have to do it manually (each employee at a time). That is so inconvenient for me and takes a lot of my time. That would actually be the only reasons that would make me consider some other software for my accounting needs.
2. I am not able to add class to certain products that I purchase and sell so that I wouldn't have to do add class to each item in each invoice manually, some invoices have products of different classes and instead of having to input each class for each product every time I use that product in an Invoice or PO I would rather have it in a way where I can add the class to the product itself so that when I enter that item in any invoice/PO it automatically gives me its class in the class window.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2017
Shannon R.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2017

"Best tool to use to know your business"

Comments: Great tool, I can not do without! I continue to uncover more and more ways to utilize. Record, forecast, track all your business using the tools to analyze and review for success. I am still uncovering processes and reports I did not know QB could do. Owning your own business requires wearing many hats and QB has a hat for every need. From the employer to employee, costumer, invoicing, letters, reports forecast, budget, vendor, sales, inventory and much more!

Pros: Record, forecast, track all your business using the tools to analyze and review for success. I am still uncovering processes and reports I did not know QB could do.

Cons: I wish I could open more than one company at a time and did not need to close out. .

• Reviewed on 09/05/2017