15 years helping Israeli businesses

Israel Local product

Any.do Reviews

4.4 (175) Write a Review! Israel Local product

About Any.do

Any.do is a to-do list productivity app that helps individuals and teams organize tasks, projects, and daily work.

Learn more about Any.do

Pros:

This to-do list tracking software is easy to use and has all the features I need to plan my day and week.

Cons:

There not much that this software has its negative side, other than the premium plan for this software is quite expensive compared to the other software in the same niche.

Any.do ratings

4.5
4.1
4.3
4.2

8.2/10

Any.do has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 175 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Any.do before?

Maisarah
Maisarah
Brand Manager in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Reminder for my schedule task

Comments: I really like to use Any.do as my main organizer to keep up with all my schedule task and event that are assign for me. Its sleek and minimal design let me focus on task on hand and not distracted from too cluttered dashboard design that other software do.

Pros:

Any.do is really impactful for me in managing my list of daily task that i need to complete. All the tasks can be categorized into my personal task or my work task, and separate it into specific folder so it won't mix and induce confusion. Adding other media like picture and audio help me to be more accurate on the task details.

Cons:

I would love to have a integration with my Microsoft calendar as it is my main calendar that i use in my desktop computer. It will help me to organized my time and event in my calendar easier as i only need to check it from one application.

Safiya
Performing artist in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

An app that asks how it can help you

Comments: The only thing I constantly have on my person is my smart watch, I loved Any.do since I could still use it and get reminders.

Pros:

I love that there's an app for my phone and watch. I also love using the daily planner, calendar, and budgeting. I finish my To-Do lists since I'm focused and get reminders. To-Do/tasks don't have to include a time. Any.do asks what my focus is in the morning and helps with that goal. I haven't seen that in any other app.

Cons:

I want it to be user friendly and I want more in the free part of the app, or lower cost altogether. I also want a note category.

Audrey
Owner/operator in Canada
Accounting Software, Self Employed

A good checklist

Comments: Overall it was okay and I used it more of a checklist for daily tasks. But when I was busy I wasn't drawn to check it. It's still on my phone and my usage is now more as a personal checklist and no longer for business.

Pros:

Great checklist and can sync with your calendar.

Cons:

It wasn't engaging to interact with. I like that you can cross off tasks, but I don't like how they stay on the list until you delete them never to be seen again. There might be a secrete deleted or completed task folder I'm unaware of, or is not accessible from my cell phone app.

Oil & Energy, 5,001–10,000 Employees

key to organizing several simultaneous projects

Comments: I suppose it is a normal experience, it is to get rid of tasks when your main task manager has expired, it has good prices when there are few people, the truth is I recommend it for small teams of a few people, that is my vision, no I would recommend it for very large, high priority projects.

Pros:

It helps me manage my daily tasks in Chevron, the strong point is that you can make simple and robust reports at the same time of several simultaneous projects in this energy company, I think that marking the most convenient and priority ones is crucial in this sense, I also had a good link just with my personal calendar.

Cons:

very bad notifications, sometimes they did not arrive when changing data traffic networks or they simply did not arrive in weeks, this is the weakest point of ANY, in addition to the fact that I had several login problems for people from the team to enter to generate feedback.

Syamir
Syamir
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

My personal assistant

Comments: Any.do will remind me for any unfinished task, event or to-do list that i have set in my scheduler. Managing my time with Any.do has really improve my time management and let me know which task that i need to prioritized first based on the due date that i have set. Overall, i am pretty satisfied with this software.

Pros:

Any.do is like my personal assistant, it will notify all my incomplete task and my daily schedule thru push notification on my mobile device or desktop notification on my computer. Adding schedule event on my calendar and synchronized it to multiple platform like Google Calendar and WhatsApp reminder keep me efficient in managing my time.

Cons:

There are some less useful feature that are included on the premium plan, such as colored tags and tabs. They should add more useful feature for the paid version, like cloud storage that can be storing my notes and document. It would benefiting user more than a colored tags. The mobile version is not as good as desktop version.

Sohial
Lawyer in Pakistan
Legal Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Always stay organized with Any.do

Comments: Any.do is an easy to use software to managae and organize your tasks and schedule and keep a tab of you project(s) progress.

Pros:

Any.do is on of the best softwares to keep you organized and manage your time to get it more productive. It let you organize all your tasks, appointments and event reminders in ine place. Its intuitive interface makes it super easy to use. As Any.do is cloud based, so it easily syncs across all your smartphone and computer devices without any problem or OS limitation. Its calendar feature is also very unique which along with pleasant themes also Integrates functions to keep a track of your progress and reminders. It also offers integrations with Google Calendar and Gmail. Inshort it is and excellent application to plan your schedule and manage tasks and get timely reminders so you don't miss on any important thing to do.

Cons:

Any.do do not provide integration with Microsoft Calendar, which is sometimes a negative point for most of the business and people who works primarily with Microsoft 365 or it related softwares.

Ummar
Ummar
Hosting Manager in Pakistan
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Easy to manage team tasks

Comments: Collaboration with the team is very easy now. We can assign, manage and give and take feedback for assigned tasks to achieve goals in shorter span of time.

Pros:

Any do is a cloud-based task management application that offers a diverse range of features alongside its Availablity on multiple platforms e.g web and its native apps on an android iPhone, etc.

Cons:

The team feature is for paid only as far as I know. A bit of technical hen compared to google tasks which is offered free.

Kevin
Support Agent in US
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Simple and Hussle-free Task Management Solution.

Comments: Magical user experience. The platform is top-notch and simple to.use managing all our tasks easily.

Pros:

Any.do is a top-notch and game-changer platform to organize tasks and help us to keep on track. It send reminders, and this enables us to set reminders for tasks. It also was to share the to-do list and tasks with our colleagues. Intuitive UI makes it easy for users to create and manage their tasks effectively. Calendar integration and the ability to collaborate with others is magnificent.

Cons:

Should implement on constant features update. This will help to unfold new features. Also some more apps integrations would be nice.

Alison
Copywriting in UK
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great task management

Comments: Very easy to use. Scheduling is easy and notifications can be easily set up and changed.

Pros:

Anydo is easy to use. Notifications are easy to set up and make sure I don't miss anything. It has drag and drop for easy switching.

Cons:

There is nothing not to like about Anydo.

Darius
Liason in US
Law Enforcement Software, Self Employed

Better Productiviry With Any do

Pros:

The Any do application is not only good for productivity objectives. It also can equip your whole daily , even weekly agenda. With automatically syncing your task that you complete, if of your checklist..

Cons:

I have no cons to share at this moment. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts.

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

The only TODO app you'll ever need ... with some caveats

Pros:

• Absolutely gorgeous UI. They say it's award winning and no wonder, I've tried todoist, google tasks (which come pretty close but are not as feature rich) and evernote to manage my TODOs and the competition is not even close. • Integration with Zapier. I don't use this extensively but I have my google tasks linked to Any.do through zapier because IFTTT supports google tasks and not any.do, so I use it as an intermediary with Any.do being the source of truth • Ability to add notes, subtasks and attachments. Google tasks lets you add subtasks and notes but not attachments. • Different views for the same list of tasks. I find it very useful to both be able to look at near-term tasks and longer term tasks, and switch quickly back and forth between the two. • Extreme attention to detail. Tasks have the next reminder time, whether or not they have subtasks, whether or not they are recurring tasks and their tags denoted on the task list itself. I would hate to have to click into a task to get this info. • Integration with google calendar. It is absolutely essential to be able to view my tasks (I have hundreds of them) in the context of my overall calendar. • The Moment is a very useful feature to give you a daily view on your tasks for the day and give you the ability to schedule them within the day or postpone them from the popup itself.

Cons:

• I got premium just because of how frequently I use the app but none of the premium features are really worth paying for. I paid largely to support the devs, it was cheap enough. The daily Moment (where Any.do makes you go through that day's tasks and mark them done or postpone them) is the only thing I'd consider paying for, but even though you technically only get unlimited moments with premium I was getting daily moments even on the free tier. Tags are nice to have but putting tasks in different lists (free feature) has a similar function. • The Android widget is a little clunky, takes a couple clicks to mark the task done and it suddenly vanishes. Makes for a janky user experience, a far cry from their website and even the mobile app. • No ability to hide specific lists from the main view. I have checklists e.g. for road trips which I don't need to see most of the times, it takes up screen real estate. • Reminder notifications on Android appear individually, I would much rather I get one Any.do notification and expand it to view all of them. • I have to click twice to get a task to go away, once to mark it done and another time to remove it from the list. Why?

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer in South Africa
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Good for personal and professional management

Pros:

Any.do is a great app when you are looking for flexibility and convenience. I really like how flexible it is and it is a time saver. The calendar feature is amazing which allows me to accurately plan my days ahead and manage appointments, tasks and to-do lists so I don't miss any deadlines. The interface is simple and intuitive and it has helped me in remaining productive with work in particular although you can manage your personal and work lives using Any.do. Overall I like it and I can recommend it to anyone.

Cons:

The only thing I can say is that I wish it can integrate with many apps, however, I have no complaints on it. Its a good app.

Carlos
Carlos
Consultor Administrativo in Venezuela
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Powerful task manager that includes cloud service

Comments: Being able to have an application that helps me perform several actions from a single interface has been great, I have everything I need in an application, it is a productivity tool that no one should miss

Pros:

Do not require to use agenda, give priority to what is really important, effectiveness in the simplicity of your platform, contains only the tools you need, no more, no less, send texts, emails and make calls from the application

Cons:

It is a very useful application if your tasks do not require other levels of subtasks to be achieved. If you need to follow up on complex tasks with a lot of information, it is not the most ideal application. This can be a problem since people are looking for applications that are technological support to solve the complexity of their tasks. It makes it less attractive to other applications aimed at the current professional

Great personal task management program!

Pros:

Any.do is easy to set up and use, but there are a few features that make it really effective. First, there is anydo moment, which goes through all your tasks and enables you to select which ones for today (and what time today), tomorrow, next week, or later. This is super helpful as often old tasks get stuck, and this automaticaly brings them up. Another good feature is the ease of inputting a task. When you type something, you can click on when you want to do it - later today, tomorrow, etc - as opposed to having to select multiple boxes or options. Another good feature is the ability to create many lists with tasks to separate different projects. Finally, the sharing feature with others is easy and effective.

Cons:

The only downside is that I use google calendar, which also has a task program. While Anydo's tasks are more comprehensive, it doesn't sync into Google calender, so I end up using two programs instead of one. It's also a program I just use personally, not for team or professional tasks, as something like asana I find is better for team tasks.

Mohammed
Founder and Chief Editor in India
Internet, 2–10 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

Simple Task Manager

Comments: Any.do is one of my favorite task management tool along with Wunderlist. Like any other task management functions, it has tasks, subtasks, reminders. Simple reason why I love Any.do over any other similar task manager is Any.Do Moments. Every morning I got a notification to open Moments that gives me an idea and my tasks to complete. Afer checking Any.do moments, it welcomes me with a motivational message that encourages me to work more and stay productive. Any.do basic plan could be enough if you are a basic user. You can upload 1.5 MB per file to Any.do tasks. There is no location based reminders with the free plan. I use Any.do Chrome extension that helps me to add tasks from within Gmail itself so I never miss any important Email that related to my works. When you upgrade to the premium version on Any.do, you will get the maximum features like location based reminders, unlimited collaboration, better recurring tasks options, unlimited file size attachments, and more.

Pros:

You will get all basic Task Manager needs just with the basic free plan. If you just need to manage your personal daily tasks, any.do free version will be enough for you.

Cons:

There is no standalone desktop app and the web app for Any.do is really terrible. So far there is no IFTTT integration to add tasks automatically using recipes.

Music, Self Employed

Gave it a try and wasn't disappointed.

Comments: Overall i don't see any major issues with Any.do. It has all the important tasks, that you could potentially look for in that kind of software. On top, you can find the option to share your lists and collaborate with more people.

Pros:

With drag'n'drop function you get a straightforward experience with resorting your tasks. The built-in prioritization takes over the presorting for you. Compared to other task-manager apps, the tag-system really sticks out with this one. The colors help to keep track of the tags you assigned.

Cons:

I really had problems connecting the app correctly with my calendar. Not all my entries where directly shown in my calendar. In the end, it was a checkbox, that i didn't correctly check. But in my opinion it was poorly placed and should be activated by default.

AUREA LUZ
Coordinadora de Bienes Publicos y Responsable Patrimonial in Venezuela
Government Administration, 501–1,000 Employees

Order your tasks and manage your time

Comments: I like to use it to manage my tasks, commitments, meetings and some personal things. This helps me to better coordinate my work team, using these productive tools in our favor we have a clean and effective management

Pros:

List any of your tasks, whether professional or personal, and you will see how you will not need an agenda. You can schedule tasks with defined execution times and set reminders to keep you attentive to compliance. It's simple and you can use it from your cell phone

Cons:

The main view of the application may require a slightly more modern design

Kristen
Senior Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

Can't Live Without Any.do

Pros:

I love the ability to add any.do as a google chrome extension. This makes it so easy to always be able to access your to do list - whenever you need to. I'm a list person and I live for lists. This app is simple and easy to use and syncs across the browser extension and app for seamless list-keeping.

Cons:

I don't use the calendar feature within the app. Perhaps there could be slight UI tweaking but other than that - it's hard to find any negatives about any.do, especially with the price point of FREE.

Ashwini
Cafe Manager in Nepal
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Any.do reminds me of my pending tasks

Comments: Any.do helps me to create short term tasks and write up executable goals for growing our restaurant business.

Pros:

Creating and dividing tasks into various groups date wise for better management is the best feature offered by Any.do. Similarly, it also reminds me timely about my pending tasks before the due date.

Cons:

Though I can create and group my tasks datewise, I actually cannot set priority on any specific or urgent tasks and also cannot add any kinds of labels on the tasks to filter them whenever required.

Ely
Ely
[email protected] in Venezuela
Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Organize quickly and without complications

Comments: It is a very easy way to do collaborative work of small tasks with your team, we made an inventory of our productions last year to account for the amount of movies we had, with this application we organized and managed to order our movie stock.

Pros:

It is a very good application that helps me to be organized, I outline my tasks in folders so that you can even manage projects, you can add people from your team to collaborate, share files, among other useful functions to sort and list all tua activities

Cons:

The only thing would be that to use the functions that are very useful you should have the premium version, if you really want to use it as it should be

Nawal
Coordinator in Panama
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Complete task management tool

Comments: I am using the free version of Any.do at the moment. The option of connecting Any.do to a vast amount of software is very efficient. It helps keep things in one place and be more productive. I am considering upgrading in order to be able to take advantage of more features of Any.do

Pros:

Any.do is a complete tool that allows you to manage your tasks, set reminders and add collaborators. Collaborators can be current users of the tool or can be accessed directly from your contacts. You can copy notes into Any.do, turn them into tasks and link each task to a specific list. Tasks can have tags too and you can choose from a list of available tags. Another thing I like is that the settings of Any.do makes it possible for speakers from different languages to use this tool.

Cons:

I can easily share the tasks in Any.do with my English and Spanish speaking collaborators. However, I have some collaborators that only speak Arabic and I would love to be able to share this tool with them as well. Right now Arabic is not available among the languages in the setting. I hope Any.do can add it in the near future.

Jeevesh
Jeevesh
Graphic Designer in India
Graphic Design Software, 2–10 Employees

Good option for impressive task management and task scheduling.

Comments: overall any.do is a great choice for creating a more productive way of managing the things with very efficient task management and to do list and task alerts.

Pros:

The interface is very user friendly, the task updating is very handy and the sync is also perfect. this all has levelled up my work performance. also the to do list interface is very good and hence becomes useful. in addition a lot of personalization can be done using different productivity tools.

Cons:

regarding the things that i didn't like would include the slow functioning of the task editing. that needs to be even more improved and need to be made available even on double click. otherwise the rest of the things i found perfect.

Sam
Sam
Consultant in UK
Research, 501–1,000 Employees

Best task manager with beautiful clean interface

Comments: Of all the task managers I've used, Any.do has been the easiest and most enjoyable to use. It is intelligent, giving suggestions for tasks as you type. It works seamlessly across my mobile and desktop devices. It is feature rich, allowing multiple lists, subtasks and reminders. In the end, I stopped using it as I wanted an integrated task manager within my email client.

Pros:

The intuitive and intelligent interface and workflow is a joy to use.

Cons:

Lack of integration with my email client meant it was frustrating to keep swapping between programmes.

Mitali
Junior Front End Developer in India
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A powerful organization tool with a beautiful interface.

Comments: Overall, Any.do is my go-to digital planner for every day. And many times I add my tasks to my own calendar, so it does the syncing for me automatically and keeps me on track.

Pros:

I always love smooth and simple interfaces and Any.do is just the app for that. It is not just a to-do list, but I can organize my tasks in much more ways that just for the day. The widgets are really beautiful especially the calendar widget. The best part being that it also has the tasks for the day displayed at the bottom which can be edited there only, so no need to open the entire app for that. I can really visualize my whole week with the 7-day tasks option. Best part: it syncs my default calendar's tasks and reminders automatically!

Cons:

There could be a button or a slider to directly remove the events I no longer need instead of having to tap twice to finally enter the delete button.

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Any.do review

Comments: overall experience was not that good but this product will do better if it can improve some minor things.

Pros:

It has clean and simple to use User Interface.it has cross-platform support.it uses reminders and notifications for tasks.

Cons:

free version has very limited features.price is too high ,has limited customization compare to other products and it raises privacy concerns b/c it collects users data.