15 years helping Israeli businesses

About SkySlope

Streamline transaction management and accounting into a single workspace. Get 2 months free with a 1-year subscription.

Learn more about SkySlope

Pros:

It has just enough integrations to let you do almost your entire transaction management process from one place. It also has a very clean, modern and easy to use interface once you get the hang of it.

Cons:

Costumer service , don't know what they're doing dodging me form one to another and issues not resolved.

SkySlope ratings

4.0
4.1
3.9
3.7

7.0/10

SkySlope has an overall rating of 4.0 out 5 stars based on 71 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used SkySlope before?

Dana
Dana
Office Manager in US

We Love Skyslope!

Comments: Skyslope really streamlines compliance for our brokerage. We struggled for years to find the most user friendly software for our agents and this is by far the best I have ever used. We would be lost without Skyslope!

Pros:

Skyslope is extremely user friendly on the agent side. It recognizes your saved file in Zip and autopopulates when you choose that address in the search feature. Digisign is a dream and never seems to have issues as many other digital signature software programs do.

Cons:

The reporting features on the broker side need to be tweaked. They are not nearly as user friendly as the agent side of the software. Also, for some reason we have never been able to integrate our MLS listings automatically.

Gracen

Sky Slope Review

Comments: Excellent!

Pros:

Ease of use! Such an easy program to use and the customer service is awesome

Cons:

Learning Curve. DigiSign didn't work initally but now it does

Lorna
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

This system new interface DOES NOT WORK - Save you the frustration and money. Don't buy.

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It is the worst experience overall. I would not choose the product if I had a choice. I would consider switching to another company if this problem continues.

Pros:

I have used Skyslope since 2014, it worked ok in the early years.

Cons:

The new design/interface since 2023/2024. It does not work.

Nan
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

Love this software

Comments: I have you sky slope as a way to keep my deals in compliance and it’s super easy to organize

Pros:

Skyslope makes it really easy to stay organized as you’re moving through a real estate transaction. It’s very easy to use and keep on top of your deals!

Cons:

So far I haven’t found anything about sky slope that I didn’t like

Erica
Office Manager in US

Love this Software

Comments: Overall this is better than DotLoop, Docusign, Appfiles, Form Simplicity. Love this program!

Pros:

I've used many different transaction management software in my business and this by hands down is the easiest to use, the dashboard is easy to navigate, everything is kept in one place, contact, parties involved, e-sign capability, I couldn't say enough about this program!

Cons:

So far I have no cons except in the beginning of the setup stages they weren't able to pull the real estate forms yet so I still had to use Form Simplicity and then transfer them over but that was resolved quickly.

Jason
Jason
Real Estate Broker/Partner, The Browns with F. C. Tucker Emge Realtors in US

SkySlope is the BEST!!!

Pros:

Skyslope was implemented by our company last year. This product has made the communication between agents and transaction coordinators seamless! The ease of use on the agent side and finalization on the the TC side is 2nd to none!!!

Cons:

Im not a huge fan of the "Input Assistant". It seems to slow the process down a little bit but this is a TINY little thing! 99.99% of this system is amazing!

Alma
Sales representative in Canada
Real Estate, Self Employed

Costumer service has not resolved my issue for a month now

Pros:

transaction checklist its great.

Cons:

costumer service , don't know what they're doing dodging me form one to another and issues not resolved

Paul
Paul
CEO / President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Never had a service or product that I was more disappointed in then SkySlope

Comments: Please...read my review, and stay away. I will tell you there are several other product options and companies out there that I am using that is a breath of fresh air, and operation standards, and actually listen and want to work with their customers. AND....the other product options actually work and understand our industry. Skyslope just made their software product but they don't have the industry knowledge to have it work outside of California.

Pros:

There is a clean look to the software. Customization of the software color schemes is nice to match your company brokerage.

Cons:

I am a major researcher before I pull the trigger on anything. I made sure with the sales rep that the software would do (or not do) what I needed it to do before I pulled the trigger. I especially explained that I have been burned too many times by paying upfront set-up fees and signing contracts on products due to being burned too many times before. Being promised the software would perform as advertised and with posted performance guarantees of help and responsiveness, I went against my own rule, paid the setup fee, and moved forward with Skyslope. Getting set-up I again researched, watched the tutorials, the webinars, read all the FAQ, and literally went through the entire self-help section to learn the system in and out. When working with my dedicated support rep, I knew more about the system than they did. It was really quite sad. It was clear their support reps knew very little about their software and even less about the industry as a whole and how things flow. I sadly had to ask for a new support rep that was knowledgable, and they admitted that this person was new that was assigned to me. My assigned rep was wonderful to work with. The problem was the system did not perform at all to the sold standards and did not contain the features I was promised. My new support rep spent her time trying to figure out "workarounds" for me to try and get the system closer to the promised results. But eventually the growing list of "yeah, the system doesn't do that, but you can ta

Daniel
Daniel
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker in US

Great organizer of all Documents

Comments: We have benefited greatly as we are able to scan all of our documents into one place which allows us to easily access them. It also saves us money because they are all in one system for all of your record keeping needs.

Pros:

The biggest pro of this software is the fact that all of our documents are located in one place for easy access. Each agent has their own account provided by our company. It also has a Digital Signature program called DigiSign which makes life easier for all agents.

Cons:

Sometimes DigiSign does not act appropriately to commands but support has always been there to help.

Erin
Erin
Marketing & Transaction Coordinator in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

We use this in my office as a central place to hold all paperwork for every deal.

Pros:

I like having a central place that I go to see all paperwork and what is outstanding for each deal. It is easy to search by agent name or property address. Super user friendly. Makes my life easier everyday.

Cons:

The website does crash every once in awhile, which can be very problematic in a fast paced real estate market.

Kevin
Kevin
Owner in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

WARNING! DON'T MAKE the SAME MISTAKE.

Comments: Not sure where to start but I would combine all of the frustrations of others and applied it to your decision. From the very start it was one issue after another and the customer success manager was non-responsive. First problem - Integration (it took their support team a full month to connect to our back office), Second problem - Customer Success Manager (non responsive) I would send him emails to help with the integration and billing issues it would take him several weeks to respond. Lastly - no compensation for the misinformation from their sales rep and issues cause by them. I did do my research and I thought this system would do more for my brokerage than my previous transaction software but I was wrong. Overall, I underestimated the promises from the company.

Pros:

Clean Look and Feel but NOTHING else. I thought this was better than what I had and now I regret it.

Cons:

MLS Integration, Forms and SkySlope Suite - their apps don't sync properly. In addition, no access to real estate records, e signature - makes you download the forms, they charge you a fee to change the required in forms. This company does not care or value smaller brokerages.

Jessica
Jessica
Real Estate Broker in US

Worthless

Comments: This is an overly expensive cloud storage. That's it. Period. It does nothing else.SkySlope has 3 separate products that don't even sync with each other (SkySlope, SkySlope Forms and newly Breeze). When you use SkySlope Forms to get signatures it saves nowhere in SkySlope. You're only option is to download the completed form and UPLOAD to SkySlope. You get an email with a link to download or you can go to the completed envelopes and download them there. I know this sounds silly and you're probably thinking there's no way it's that complicated and that I must be doing something wrong. Trust me. I've been using this product for over 2 years, not by choice. This is just how SkySlope functions. Dumb Dumb Dumb. I've even thought about leaving my brokerage over having to use this useless product for our files. That's how bad it is.

Pros:

Literally none! I'm honestly surprised people still use this website. I have to use it because it's the product my brokerage decided to use for our file management. I've contemplated leaving because it is so frustrating how bad Skyslope is when it wouldn't take much to have it do the bare minimum.

Cons:

No Sync features of any kind! No Gmail extensions exist, not even a simple calendar sync for tasks.DigiSigned docs do not save in the file (might as well use an external product for signatures like docusign)MLS Autofill does not work properly (complained to tech support multiple times, frustrating because this is a simple coding issue)There is 0 automation.Every file you receive or send for signature must be downloaded and then uploaded to skyslope or emailed to the file's special email.SkySlope makes my job harder when it should be making it easy.

Grant
Broker in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

The best real estate file management system I have used.

5.0 4 days ago New

Comments: I have some mild frustration with the "look and feel", and I have trouble logging in almost every time I use it. But it is the best file management system for real estate that I have used. I have used 3-4 different systems.

Pros:

Integration with forms. Setting up checklists. Uploading docs to files or digisign.

Cons:

The website look is a bit inconsistent from one area to another. There is not a persistent menu across all areas of the site. It is difficult to be in a doc and view another area of the site. Logging in is weird. For some reason, logging in is a hassle. Skyslope almost always says it can't log me in.

SkySlope Response

2 days ago

Thank you for the review.

Iris
File Review Manager in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Paperless File Management Masterpiece!

Comments: The best file management system with an amazing support team. This is a great program whether you're a solo broker owner or if you own and manage multiple locations/agents. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

Pros:

Makes simple the complex nature of paperless file management for agents and management alike. It has the simplest layout of any file management systems I've worked with. Such a robust set of features that it even makes document review a breeze.

Cons:

Nothing really, the system is created with the user in mind so the UX concepts make difficult to dislike this program. There are some glitches but, the staff are there to iron out the wrinkles should you run across any.

Kathryn
Administration Manager in Canada

Paperwork Solution

Comments: After some pain points at implementation it is overall a really good program and has brought up efficiency significantly

Pros:

The ease of use and ability to vet files and organize paperwork. Even with a couple glitches is very good program and easy to use. Exceptional Time saver - no longer looking for files to find out what is missing. Our Account Rep is exceptional, so is their support team - very efficient and help is always quick and friendly.

Cons:

There are still glitches to be worked out and only just launched the paperwork into Canada. There was a fair amount of working around at the start to not only convert from American to Canadian information.

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

SkySlope allows me to organize and file my transactions with ease

Pros:

As the title of my review states, SkySlope allows me to categorize my transactions with ease. As it is set up within my brokerage, I know exactly which documents i need to coordinate my transactions and limit my liability at the end of the day. Linking up with a transaction auditor in my company, there are always multiple sets of eyes reviewing every document which ensures that nothing is missed. Gone are the days of giant stacks and binders full of paper. Everything is now digital.

Cons:

The learning curve can be steep, and I've noticed that older agents in my office have trouble. But that could be true for most software. I haven't had much trouble and recent changes to the site have made things much easier when creating new property files.

Luis
Sales in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

User Happiness

Comments: It is a little frustrating to not be able to always access the files from one section to another, and it takes some manipulating to be able to do so. Once those issues are resolved, it becomes easier to use.

Pros:

I love that the operator can upload files for convenient access by other users, making it an easy one stop shop for transaction management.

Cons:

The incompatibility within its own portals (from Forms to Transactions).

Ridge
IT Help Desk in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

One of my favorite programs

Comments: As far as real estate products go, I've felt that SkySlope has the most potential and that they are reaching for it. I honestly don't see much life in most products, but I never feel that with SkySlope.

Pros:

SkySlope is very easy to use once you understand what it is there for. The support is stellar for problems both big and small. My favorite part is that they are constantly improving the program with exciting ideas.

Cons:

Waiting for the deployment of those exciting ideas can be painful when it seems the date is said to be one thing but really ends up being much later. But I suppose it is better to have something to look forward to than feeling trapped.

Auto-renewing term contracts?!

Pros:

User friendly for creating transactions and storing documents, very useful for auditing files on the backend.

Cons:

The Digisign integration would create corrupt files that couldn't be opened. Also the 1-year term auto-renews, so you cannot pivot to another product easily if it doesn't suit your needs. Seriously, is this 1998? Who does auto-renewing term contracts?

Diana
Broker owner in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Easiest transaction management and file review product out there

Comments: I had been with it earlier and I left to go to loneWolf and I had such difficulties with LoneWolf as did my accountant, my agents, my transaction coordinators, my file reviewer that I was so happy to come back to SkySlope

Pros:

So easy to use! It provides everything a real estate office needs for basic contract, generation, disclosure, generation, file review, and integration with back office accounting systems

Cons:

Document management was a little difficult. It would be nice if it were created in an alphabetical order.

Jodylynne
Jodylynne
Realtor & Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Love Skyslope!! I feel organized!

Comments: Simple, good how to use information, well organized and extremely functional for any busy Realtor.

Pros:

Wow!! Great product and totally makes my real estate life so much easier. You can access documents from anywhere making it easy to work from anywhere. I absolutely love that there’s a separate section that lets you know if you have an incomplete items so you can stay on top of your transactions. I feel so much more organized now and being able to email documents directly into a transaction makes my life simple and quick. It can only get better from here with even more technology. They also have an app that allow you to upload and view documents straight from your phone or tablet.

Cons:

I don’t have really any dislikes for the product.

Chelsea
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Simple, straightforward guidance- all in one place!

Comments: Overall, love the program- it's easy to use for the most part and I don't typically have any issues. Other than the con listed above, there really isn't much else that comes to mind good or bad. If a self-proclaimed, technologically challenged girl like me can get it, there's hope for anyone!

Pros:

I love that it literally guides me through all the information that is needed for me to have a complete file. I can check back and make sure all docs were approved but if something has gone sideways, I always have communication from my brokerage to go in address what needs attention.

Cons:

If the feature is there, I haven't figured it out but I would LOVE to be able just add contacts to the file and it pull the information through the steps of building it out. For example, in real estate which is what I use it for, we have the lender, the title company, the other agent, the buyers and the sellers. While the clients and agents are always different, a lot of times we work with the same lender or title company so it would just be great to be able to have their info autopopulate into the file if selected.

Brian
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

SkySlope

Comments: SkySlope is amazing! It is so user friendly. And help is just a click away. The support team at SkySlope is the best in the industry with an amazing response time. I also like how we have access to other help features through their website.

Pros:

The checklist is my favorite feature of SkySlope. This option allows me the confidence to make sure I have all of the necessary documents for each transaction. I also like how the checklist is set up for each type of real estate transaction.

Cons:

I do not like the fact that we have to move our documents over from Instanet Forms. I wish all of our core documents were accessible in SkySlope for one stop access.

Diana
Real Estate Agent in US

Great document software

Comments: Once I learned how to use the software I can't imagine why I would ever switch to anything else. I've been using it for a year and a half now, It's easy to use and my brokerage includes it with my brokerage fee each month.

Pros:

I like that I can easily upload my documents into each transaction or folder nice and organized as I go. When something needs to be signed I can get it done easily without the hassle of transporting hard copies around town. I enjoy the ease of emailing the document for digital signature through digisign, and even better that it automatically get's sent to me and the other parties when it's all signed. I can't count all the hours, ink, paper, gas, and hassle Sky Slope has saved me by providing this digital service.

Cons:

Moving documents from previous transactions or from working documents into a new transaction can be difficult. But it's possible I could use a tutorial to learn how to do this easier than downloading and re uploading each document.

Ali
Listing Coordinator in US

Transaction Manage Like A Pro

Pros:

This software makes all transactions seamless and crystal clear. All documents are in their own organized files under the proper folder.

Cons:

There is a lag on the software, when you search a file it takes forever to fully load.