15 years helping Israeli businesses

LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

4.5 (5,906) Write a Review!

About LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs is a recruiting tool that helps get your roles in front of the right candidates.

Learn more about LinkedIn Jobs

Pros:

Linked In Jobs, since I have been using it in all sorts of capacities, delivers the results it promotes, it's content is useful and return on investment is worthwhile.

Cons:

I get spam messages sometimes which is annoying. There are not many people who use LinkedIn for their professional networking.

LinkedIn Jobs ratings

4.5
4.3
4.4
4.4

8.6/10

LinkedIn Jobs has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 5,906 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LinkedIn Jobs before?

Filter reviews (5,906)

Tiffany
Tiffany
Technical Recruiter in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

By far the best professional candidate database out there

Comments: I would not be able to do my job successfully without LinkedIn Jobs. A vast majority of my placements have come from LinkedIn, and there is nothing better than going through incoming applications and finding several solid candidates with relevant skills sets who are actively showing interest in your job posting. LinkedIn Jobs delivers.

Pros:

No other platform comes close to LinkedIn in terms of candidate quality and professional networking. Where postings to most job boards might yield 3 strong candidate applications, LinkedIn could produce 9 excellent incoming candidate applies. Jobs are so easy to post, and you can also research industry insights to see how your opportunity compares with similar openings in the market.

Cons:

Its expensive (worth every penny if you use it religiously, but expensive none the less).

Keerthi
UX Designer in India

Optimizing Recruitment with LinkedIn Jobs

5.0 last week New

Comments: LinkedIn Jobs is my go-to for professional growth, offering networking, job search, and educational resources. Its vast network and tailored job recommendations streamline my search, while LinkedIn Learning enhances my skills. It's an essential tool for navigating and succeeding in today's competitive job market.

Pros:

1.Access to real-time and genuine profiles 2.Direct interaction with candidates 3.LinkedIn's automated profile recommendations 4.Free creatives posting in news feeds about jobs

Cons:

Despite LinkedIn's potential, a significant portion of individuals in certain Indian areas may remain unaware of its job-seeking opportunities.

Edward
Edward
Proprietor in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Good points and bad points of recruitment

Comments: There can be no doubt that this profile-based job alert system is pretty good.
The one-click application process is a bonus.
Sometimes, however, all you receive is an automated acknowledgement from the recruiter, not necessarily the fault of LinkedIn, but perhaps they (LinkedIn) ought to force ALL recruiters to actually formalise a rejection so at least you know where you stand.

Pros:

Possibly the strongest point in favour of LinkedIn Jobs is the fact that when you indicate you are looking for a job, you are fed relevant jobs based on your profile without being plagued by irrelevant jobs from fishing recruitment consultants. There can be no doubt that in terms of relevancy, LinkedIn tends to be more "transparent" than the average aggregate job site because more jobs pro-rate are placed directly by the actual recruiters rather than commissioned intermediaries. The fact that your job seeking is based on your public profile is of benefit to both you as the user and to recruiters out there - assuming there is honesty on both parties! It is also helped by the fact that direct-recruiters seem to have made a LinkedIn profile part of their recruitment requirements, which reinforces the usefulness of LinkedIn Jobs, and you can rely on the fact that unless you see otherwise (often rather obvious from any job advertisements), most positions will be genuine, as it is easy to see which are direct opportunities, and which are through (dreaded) third parties who may be on a fishing expedition. The process of completing your job profile couldn't really be simpler, and it does encourage you, because your peers will be present and will often see your profile, of being honest and open, which is not a bad thing.

Cons:

Once the "good and the great" recruitment consultants start posting jobs for their "leading clients", many of which are neither leading nor in fact often even their actual clients, usability and transparency dips dramatically. The downside might be that you do not necessarily wish your public LinkedIn profile to say you are actively job hunting. Also, the fact that "busy" HR people are too often self-importantly "too busy" to perform the simple process of tracking and reporting back a rejection, if only out of simple courtesy and good manners, so the oneness is on you to remember that "if you don't hear back within 10 days you can assume they are not taking your application any further". However, in fairness, this new-found lack of courtesy is part of the problem with modern HR and no necessarily with LinkedIn

Automotive, 51–200 Employees

I had my dream job thanks to LinkedIn

Pros:

I really can't say this in any other way: "I had my dream job thanks to LinkedIn". I made my profile 4 years ago while I was working as a stagist for a commercial company. Here I've found a job offer in automotive sales. Applied, got the job and now I have been a salesman for 4 years.

Cons:

Sometimes I get some job offers that don't match my experience/skills. But this may be a recruiter's issue rather than the platform itself.

ROGERS
QA Engineer in US
Financial Services Software, 51–200 Employees

LinkedIn review from company perspective

5.0 last week New

Comments: I found a job in LinkedIn I think I like it a lot and even I use it in a daily basis

Pros:

You can be informed about different subjects, and the same time looks for job

Cons:

Sometime companies do not post the salary in the description other companies do

Anthony
Anthony
Principle in UK
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

LinkedIn Jobs Galore

Comments: We tend to get frequent job offers on the platform, some of them irrelevant, others very tempting indeed. Such as a recent offer in the UAE with amazing perks.

Pros:

Linked In Jobs leaverages the world's biggest business social network, to solve the huge problem of job mobility and flexible working.

Cons:

With automated job offers, staff could be moving around promiscuously, and having constant salary negotiation.

Lalita
Senior Manager-Customer Support in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Ideal Platform to connect with Professionals

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Job postings are readily available when I open the page. It is detailed and application process is flawless. Also sometimes, I receive updates on application status.

Cons:

The remuneration bracket is not mentioned in some of the postings which should be made mandatory. Else it is a waste of time applying and later coming to know it is on a smaller scale.

Shana
Property Manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

LinkedIn for the win!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This is a great platform for networking, staying in touch with former colleagues, and job searches. I enjoy the ease of use and being afforded the opportunity showcase skills.

Cons:

There is nothing to report in regard to dislikes.

Entertainment, Self Employed

Great for finding what you need

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Linkedin is the global leader in job postings.

Cons:

I'm not sure the value for the money is worth it over competing job boards.

Merihan
Recruiter in Germany
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

the way to recruit professionaly

4.0 last week New

Pros:

-reach passive candidates easily -perfect for hiring top talent -smooth navigation to various features -great visibilty of job offers

Cons:

-search parameter is challenging -maybe if there was an option for a calander or timetable for screening calls ?

Naomi
Software Engineer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

LinkedIn Jobs not only helped me but helped our team recruit some of the best team member around!

Comments: The hardest part about recruiting is the sheer amount of candidates you have to sift through, not knowing if they'd be a good fit right off the bat. With LinkedIn Jobs, you are able to build that personally connection in what their career goal and passions are, which is very important to our department.

Pros:

I love how robust this software is while searching for job openings. Because a lot of things are integrated with your LinkedIn Profile, it makes applying for a job you want that much easier. Not only did it help me land the job I am currently at, it helped with the recruiting process while hiring more members of our team. Because our team doesn't have our own recruiter, the usability and UI of the software made posting a job very painless and took up only a small percentage of our time. I'd highly recommend this to others looking to recruit great candidates!

Cons:

There's not much I disliked about the software. The learning curve to this software isn't too steep for users that are not tech savvy, but it could use more training tools to learn about all the features that are available to them. That required a little bit of digging.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Job Postings and Applications with Ease

Comments: I really love it when applying for jobs, and consider it a very useful tool for recruiters.

Pros:

I have mostly used LI Jobs as a user, not as HR staff (even though we used it in my old company). As a user, aka using it to find jobs, it is easy- I really like that every company page has a separate "jobs" tag so if you like a company, you can easily see all open positions. When looking for a job, I use it daily. As HR staff, it is also easy to use. The pricing is a bit disputable, as with all LI paid products (like the sales navigator)- but ok. Companies have got to make money somehow, and I consider job ads on Linkedin to be very effective.

Cons:

As posting jobs- the pricing. Otherwise, as job searching person, I would prefer it if it were only submitting a one click resume, and recruiters wouldn't sometimes reroute to their portal. I hate applying twice. But this is not really Linkedin's fault.

Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Connect for a Career

Comments: Although I have never applied for a job through LinkedIn Jobs, I have referred many individuals to apply through this software, and I know many that have received internship and full time job offers through this.

Pros:

LinkedIn jobs feels more interactive, because not only are you applying to jobs, but you are able to network with other individuals who may already be in the field or be interested in the same things. Your connections can share a job on their timeline, and you may come across a great opportunity that way. Direct Messaging these job offers can also help individual network with each other by connecting individuals with opportunities they may see another as a great fit for.

Cons:

I don't have much negative to say. I can say that seeing salary ranges would be a great thing to have as a transparency add-on, but that is more a reflection of the companies that are posting the job postings, not LinkedIn itself.

Newspapers, 2–10 Employees

Overall, a very efficient tool for the job seeker

Comments: Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the opportunities found on LinkedIn Jobs. Depending on your location, you can find a great deal of jobs that just aren't found elsewhere along all the ones that are.

Pros:

Two things that really made this one of my "go to" tools when exploring other opportunities were that a good number of their postings were not found elsewhere (other online sites) and the number of different layers and options to dig deeper into a company, industry or location. Another great tool they offer is being able to go to the company page and see all your connections that work or have worked there. This is great for having someone either open a door for you or put in the proverbial "good word"

Cons:

as with most online job search sites, positions that are filled often remain up long after they're filled. another thing that got annoying after a while was that certain companies would add a ridiculous number of the same job every single day so that if you toggle the switch to see just new listings you see all those same listings every single day. LinkedIn needs to fix that issue.

Omar
SME - HR in Canada
Human Resources (HR) Software, 10,000+ Employees

LinkedIn Jobs

Comments: I enjoy LinkedIn. It keeps me up to date on my netwroks and the movements within it.

Pros:

The software allows you to see how many people have applied to the job - understand competition. You also can go directly to the website to apply directly with the company

Cons:

It tells you how many have viewed or applied for jobs. Discouraging the user to not apply.

Hema
Alumni coordinator in India
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Link your profile with LinkedIn,then comes growth in your carrier

Comments: The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.The posting that are provided by the employer from an organization which is useful for anyone who is looking for a job or need a carrier growth.we can connect the person according to our interested field or to which organization we are looking for it.We can update our linked in profile from that opportunity will occur .Definitely this network helps a fresher to find the designated role in their carrier.

Pros:

This Application Helps to get in contact with the organization or recruitement team and helps in getting a job .We have several options available where we can choose our own organization but one thing we need to do is that we need to get more connection .the postings helps us find what the organization is looking for and we can get in contact with the concerned Team for further steps. Definitely a graduate must have a LinkedIn profile .If we explore we find lot more in LinkedIn network.We have an option that we can use the primary account as well as the secondary account.Official and personnel profile can be linked together so that the network of peoples we have large in numbers.The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.

Cons:

The software is very useful and not faced any disadvantage.Very Great software needed for growing generation.

Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

A Phenomenal Opportunity to Rapidly Increase Your Network

Comments: Overall, as previously discussed, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool that is truly necessary for any individual who cares about his or her professional life. LinkedIn allowed me to acquire extensive internship experience over the past few years, as it has helped me connect with very high-ranked individuals in some of the largest firms of my hometown. Being able to learn about a company´s opportunities, culture, and members, all in one platform is a truly irreplaceable feature that no other software offers. For this reason, I personally do not see any other application or tool that matches what netflix offers- it isn´t a simple website which allows you to see job postings. Instead, it is a platform that helps you make the right connections to truly have an advantage when trying to move forward with a professional decision in your career. As a result, LinkedIn is a one-stop-shop for any help, and development that you wish to pursue or look for.

Pros:

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerfully functional platform that allows you to construct a network of professional individuals in order to truly take your net of connections to the next level. The most impressive aspect of this software is certainly the precision with which one can find exactly what they are looking for. Whether an employer, or an individual trying to be employed, one can gather an incredible list of potential candidates with simple searches through filters such as what university they attended, what specific set of skills they possess, where they previously worked, or where they are currently working. In other words, you do not necessarily need a name to find who/what you are looking for. Instead, LinkedIn allows you to run this search in an inverse fashion: You do not have a name, and you aren´t looking for any individual or company in particular, but you know what skills, background, and experience you wish to connect with- LinkedIn will take care of the rest- and this is what differentiates the LinkedIn platform from Google, or other search engines where you can not look by "filter" and in order to get relevant results you need a name or other specific information: you can´t be presented with a multitude of results that are a good fit for you based on a specific set of categories or criteria.

Cons:

LinkedIn is a fairly complete software. Overall, it is fantastic. However, one aspect of it that I think could be improved upon, is the quality and overall frequency of e-mails that are sent to a user´s inbox. Individuals are not always looking to expand their professional network. In some cases, even when I indicate that I am currently not looking for jobs, I still seem to get emails suggesting jobs or opportunities for me, based on my profile. In many cases, I get reports of posts made by individuals in my network, and this is normally not something I am interested in. In other words, I think the exposure to material from LinkedIn should be autonomous and up to the individual user. While this does not bother me much, it is something that I have heard other co workers complain about- the notifications often times feel too "forced". Whether it´s an email or an in-app notification, a lot of times they are not directly helpful to the user, and therefore they would prefer not to see them.

Professor Sarah
Medical Office Administration Program Director/Faculty/Instructor in US
Medical Practice, 1,001–5,000 Employees

LinkedIn for Professionals and serious job hunters....

Comments: While in college for my Bachelor's Degree and my Masters the Professors made all their students set up and account with LinkedIn while in class and invite them in. They showed us how to utilize all the valuable resources there. Then when I started teaching at the College level and each semester I have all my students set up a LinkedIn account and invite me to follow them. There is so much about "Networking" options on LinkedIn that everyone should be using it.

Pros:

Can make it mine. Can set up my home page on how I want it, invite or ignore who I want or don't want to connect with, can search and find people in a company or field that I or my students are interested in, and can do it all over the country. Easy to read platform. Coloring, visuals, size of the font, and anything that is visually pleasing is on their website. Most people on LinkedIn are serious professionals in their field and are very helpful to newcomers.

Cons:

Repetitive conversations that just go on and on. I wish it was where you could set up your own account for just the jobs in a particular career of interest and only people from those specifc people and that specific information is all you see.

Anamta
Student in Pakistan
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Catch Your Dreams with LinkedIn Jobs

Comments: I love LinkedIn since I started using it, It is superb.

Pros:

Job hunting is a task, especially in the modern world. There are so many organizations in the world but how to apply to them, what are the skills needed for the job, what are the steps involved in the whole process these all sounds horrific and especially for those who have not many sources or contacts in the professional world so the solution to all these problems come with one name which is LinkedIn.LinkedIn provides a platform where you can give a comprehensive introduction of yourself as you need to alleviate the details in your resume and keep it concise but your recruiter can get to know all about your projects, your accomplishment, etc through your LinkedIn profile. Besides this, you can make your account secure from someone if you want also LinkedIn keeps a track of who sees your profile, how many searches appear on your profile, etc. these features let you know the status of your profile. One of the key features is it is a platform where you can follow your desired organizations, get to know about the job postings. Furthermore, it facilitates you with the feature of connection to build your network, and also you can chat with your mentors on LinkedIn without any contact number and seek help from them. Still, there are so so many features about whom if I would talk It will cause the word limit to cross. In a nutshell to think out of the box and to catch your dreams, You must begin with LinkedIn without any further delay, it's highly recommended.

Cons:

You can not completely rely on LinkedIn for the jobs because some recruiters do not post their vacancies on LinkedIn so in that case, you need to have a little bit other contacts as well but this happens as 5% from 100% as most of the jobs are posted on LinkedIn and the other features LinkedIn provides so no one can compete it, More Power to LinkedIn.

Sherry
Sherry
Business Intelligence Analyst in US
Human Resources (HR) Software, 10,000+ Employees

LinkedIn is the go-to software for job seekers!

Comments: LinkedIn is by far the best software for job seekers. the jobs, the connections, the company details, and the ability to share profiles with recommendations attached to various jobs within your career history is awesome!

Pros:

For job seekers, it is a free app, and there is a mobile version available too. LinkedIn is easy to create your online profile from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions of people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection is a nice feature. the ability to send an InMail message to the person that posted the job and the referral request are also great features to assist my job search. LinkedIn also has it's own messenger service to allow direct messages through the app, even without traditional text message services. I would like to see real job recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.

Cons:

Searches still display jobs I have already applied for. And the left pane (list of jobs in search) does not list that you have applied for it until you select the job to read the description, then it shows up. Should be able to exclude previously applied jobs from search. Should be able to flag jobs as "applied at company site" or "applied through another job board" (or recruiter) to avoid duplications. In some cases a company will disqualify an applicant that applies for the same role twice... and without any job ID code/req #, it is sometimes difficult to tell.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

LinkedIn jobs - Absolute single point of reference for job search

Comments: My experience overall is splendid. I was able to improve my skill set in job search.
I could network into people of my specific career interest.
I hope LinkedIn will be as amazing as it is.

Pros:

While there are many features of LinkedIn jobs that are pretty useful , I recalled loved the following features 1.matching skills scale 2. Number of people who got hired from my present company for a future job. 3. How many have applied to the same job till now. 4. How do I match with rest of the applicants for a specific job 5. Sharing my profile to job poster 6. In rest of job boards , job poster is not usually displayed. But through LinkedIn jobs I can actually see and contact job poster. 7. My favorite is the referral option it’s asking before applying to a job . And love the way it frames a sample body of the message to make my job application process smooth and easy . 8. Similar jobs suggestion. 9. Alerts when job poster views my application. 10. Job applicants insights on skills, education and experience , so that I can prepare better towards building my profile .

Cons:

There’s only one con regarding linked in jobs, I.e after I apply for a particular job , When search LinkedIn jobs after couple of days it still shows the jobs that I have already applied. I would be really grateful if the system is built with feature such that it doesn’t suggest already applied jobs .

Jan Michael
General Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

LinkedIn Jobs - The New Way of Accelerating Your Career Growth

Comments: My overall experience with LinkedIn Jobs has been positive in opening up doors to see more career opportunities related to my field. The downside is the response rate from recruiters or hiring managers has been slow, and LinkedIn could do a better job to work with employers to drive accountability to respond back to applicants.

Pros:

As a user that has used LinkedIn for many years, I have found many pros to LinkedIn Jobs. Specifically, here are the differentiated values I've found: 1. The network of quality organizations and recruiters using this platform is much higher through LinkedIn Jobs than other career search platforms, especially for management paths. 2. Tying LinkedIn jobs to my network and seeing who can help me open up doors to companies I'm interested in applying for has been a big differentiator in getting me interviews and informationals more quickly than other platforms. 3. The algorithm the site uses to recommend other jobs similar to the ones I've viewed has honestly allowed me to look into other companies I otherwise would not have taken time to explore.

Cons:

LinkedIn Jobs, like other career search platforms has some cons: 1. It would be nice to see how where you are in the application/search process once you apply for a job. Currently, once you apply through LinkedIn Jobs, you just wait in limbo with no visibility to any progress that's made. 2. The InMail features are not really that effective. I have not found the responsiveness to my reach outs to be as effective as advertised. 3. There are too many attempts to try and upsell users about trying Premium for a month to get all of the unlocked features. It's posted consistently in the search page of LinkedIn Jobs.

Avni
Avni
Sr. Talent Partner in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Linkedin Jobs brings in Quality Candidates!

Comments: Overall, positive experience using LinkedIn Jobs, I highly recommend any recruiting department to use this feature. If you want quality candidates for any of your positions, this Linkedin tool will definitely help you fill your open positions faster.

Pros:

As a Sr. Talent Partner, I use LinkedIn Jobs to post our open positions. It's easy to post jobs and you can use a previous job template or a new template to create your job posting. In your ATS, you can generate a customized job link using Linkedin as the job source which you can then input into the template. After you upload a job posting, it immediately goes live and based on the job description, Linkedin's algorithm recommends some profile matches. Many of the profiles matches that are recommended are spot on and I can then reach out to those folks via Inmail. Overall, we have noticed that Linkedin job posts brings us very qualified candidates for both our technical and non-technical positions.

Cons:

When you are creating a job post, you must enter 1 specific location of where the position is located. I wish there was a field that allowed you to include more than 1 location. This way I don't have to make the same job posting twice with the different locations. Therefore, my biggest con would be the lack of location customization for the job post.

Tarek
Tarek
CEO in Canada
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Linkedin Jobs : Your ultimate job search engine

Comments: LinkedIn Jobs allows you to:
1- Find & Apply for your dream job in a matter of minutes
2- Maintain an up to date LinkedIn profile with content relevant to your expertise, skills and industry
3- Attract talent hunters and ensure exposure on the job market
4- Stay informed with the recruitment trends, Hiring companies, Salary and benefits, job requirements.

Pros:

LinkedIn Jobs is a very efficient job posting search engine for all LinkedIn members, Regular and Premium ones. The search filters include searching by Company, Location, Industry, the time the job was posted, and especially the Easy Apply feature which uses the linkedin profile details of the applicant to be communicated directly with the application to the job poster, making it much quicker in terms of time for a job seeker to apply for a job online.

Cons:

The least I noticed while using LinkedIn Jobs is actually the requirement by most job posters to apply using the job portal, which requires you in most of the cases to reenter the details of your resume instead of getting your resume details from your linkedin profile. It would have been much better if LinkedIn jobs recommends to its job posters to choose the Easy apply option, making it easier for applicants to apply, and to optimize the content of their linkedin profiles.

Aviation & Aerospace, 10,000+ Employees

Job seeker? don't you worry LinkedIn jobs is here to help you

Comments: My personal experience is amazing on this platform, so it might be a reason that I did not switch to any other platform for the last four years. I always recommend the LinkedIn jobs platform to my juniors. I can say that I am a much-satisfied user of this platform. Bravo.

Pros:

I have been using LinkedIn since 2017 and met a lot of individuals who were unemployed and got their jobs through the LinkedIn jobs platform. Their success stories are very inspiring and provide comprehensive guidelines to all job seekers to just come into your professional life through this awesome platform. LinkedIn jobs actually take you out of the mud, guide you, teach you and take you to the doorstep of your recruiters. Now it's up to you, how you handle your interview. Just STOP. It will also guide you on how to prepare yourself for an interview. LinkedIn jobs platform can't guarantee a job but it will surely guarantee to provide you a ground where you can play with your skills.

Cons:

If you are getting a job through the LinkedIn jobs platform and you have to pay for its premium version, it should not be a big issue for you, but for those who are still searching for a job, the premium version is a little bit costly. Everything is fine, otherwise.