15 years helping Israeli businesses

About LambdaTest

LambdaTest’s reliable test execution platform helps users cut down their developer feedback time and achieve accelerated go-to-market.

Learn more about LambdaTest

Pros:

It has an easy to use interface on every featureIs feature rich considering the priceLove the tunnel functionality to test pages running locally.

Cons:

There is a bit of lag, but I understand I'm controlling another machine over the internet, but the lag isn't that much, I was still able to work and get the job done.

LambdaTest ratings

4.6
4.5
4.6
4.4

8.6/10

LambdaTest has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 251 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LambdaTest before?

Sahra
Sahra
SDA/QA in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

LambdaTest – A Powerful Cloud Infrastructure for Cross Browser Testing

Comments: The organization we operate in has a broader audience. We need to ensure that our website is responsive, independent of our client's browser or operating system. To keep ahead of our clients, we needed a solution to ensure that our changes would render seamlessly when delivered to the market. LambdaTest has proved to be the go-to tool for us in our journey. When it comes to the latest desktop and mobile browsers, testing local pages, mobile responsive testing, LambdaTest excels at providing us all the features that our organization needed. With automated cross browser testing, we were able to reduce our test execution cycles at a minimal cost and via its integration with CircleCI we were able to continuously test our website every time a deployment is done. Big thanks to LambdaTest for their affordable pricing plans and supportive communication staff.

Pros:

The Underpass app helps to configure local test environments instantly. LambdaTest integrates with a variety of codeless automation and CI/CD tools like LEAPWORK, TestingWhiz, CircleCI etc. Google lighthouse report in Automation is incredible to view performance metrics of the websites. Very pleased with how their support staff has helped us with the issues.

Cons:

As of now, the lighthouse feature in Automation is only available in macOS. Would be great if they could incorporate it in more operating systems soon.

Giulia
Full Stack Developer in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A Quick and Easy Way to Test Browsers

Comments: While my experience with LambdaTest was limited due to the short trial period, I found the software to be easy to use and effective for cross-browser testing. I appreciated the range of browsers and operating systems available, and the user-friendly interface was a plus.

Pros:

The free trial version of LambdaTest was easy to set up and use. The interface was user-friendly, and the software worked well for the brief amount of time I had to test it. Additionally, LambdaTest provides a wide range of browser versions and operating systems to test on, which is helpful for cross-browser testing.

Cons:

The biggest drawback of the free trial version was the limited time for testing. I only had a minute to test Safari, which wasn't enough time to conduct a proper test. Additionally, the paid plans can be a bit pricey, especially for small businesses or individuals.

Francisco Jose
Sys admin in Chile
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

The best cloud emulator solution

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I think is the best for companies to test their software because you can emulate a tons of scenarios and have a very detailed process and debug procedures

Pros:

I have not explored yet the team tools, but they seem to be great, I like all the platforms where i can test out product, android almost all version and new version ios same, tons of devices to select and test

Cons:

I would like to have spanish support, but we have managed to wotk with this english interface and support

manoj
QA in India
Hospitality, Self Employed

Lambda test tool review

Comments: I can test the application in any mobile device using it is a very good testing tool, but it has some flaws. For eg :- UI changes are not visible, very slow and ect..ectbut overall tool is very good but need to improve some quality's

Pros:

interface, screen recording functionality

Cons:

screen shot, home page button

Stephon
Ceo in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Happy with the software

Comments: 100% I like and good for testing apps and all platforms

Pros:

Testing and the open source that it comes with

Cons:

Lambda testing and how it works for the bug

Grant
QA in Canada
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Very good testing suite offering cross-browser, cross-OS and API testing.

Comments: This software has immediately made testing our web app in different OSs and browsers so much more accessible. We don't have to have our own virtual machine farm functioning to test various configurations and situations.

Pros:

The features I found most useful in this software was it's cross-browser and cross-OS capabilities for manual testing. We will, however be leveraging the automation testing elements of the software.

Cons:

I feel that the pricing models could use some work. There is a huge leap between the manual or live testing subscription and the automation subscription. I realize this is due to the feature set that needs to be included for automated testing, but it's still more than 3x the monthly outlay than the manual suite.

Internet, 2–10 Employees

very good product and very useful

Comments: a very quick way to debug our web applications.

Pros:

great numbers of versions and platforms to check

Cons:

test web app in different browsers and devices

Harshit
Quality Engineer in India
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 201–500 Employees

Pros:

Easy to choose the device and performance is quite fast as compare to browser stack. This is my initial feedback, I have just started using this, will add my observations later.

Cons:

Performance and speed. It takes less time to load pages.

Ratnadeep
QA Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Lamba Review - Really impressive

Pros:

Automation, Real time browser test, Real Device Test

Cons:

Screenshot Feature can be improved by automated login feature to a third party website.

Dan
Dan
Frontend Web Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

Comments: Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Pros:

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Cons:

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Head of tech in UK
Financial Services Software, 51–200 Employees

Lambda Test works well with Circle CI

Comments: works well, a little expensive for what we need. We don't use a fraction of the features of options and so if we did that would help propel us forward

Pros:

Works well via the API, I can run parallel tests, manual debugging is simple and quick with a wide range of devices, browsers and versions

Cons:

licence modal is not great, limited to 10 users and 1 thread. going to 2 threads doubles the cost despite the fact we use it only on regression day

Shankar
Tech Lead in India
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

LambdaTest offers

Comments: 1) Executing bigger regression scripts overnight2) Having a video evidence of the test execution which can be referenced in the future

Pros:

I use LambdaTest to run automated tests.1) It really helps to execute bigger scripts which take hours for execution on LambdaTest and work on another scripts parallelly.2) It's pretty easy to check the video execution of scripts for debugging

Cons:

1) LambdaTest hangs while going through existing videos.2) LambdaTest results split into multiple suites when test suite contains multiple tests. e.g. Jenkins Build ID: 115 has 100 tests which takes 12 hrs for completion. In this case LamdaTest displays 2 test suits with Jenkins Build ID: 115, and scripts are divided into these 2 suites.3) LamdaTest UI is little confusing to the new person. But its becomes very easy with time.

Arun
Full Stack Developer in India
Online Media, 51–200 Employees

Best Cross Browser Testing Tool

Pros:

Lambdatest is the best tool because of its accuracy and easy to use and work very well, also they provide extra features like automation.

Cons:

I think its pricing little bit high compare to others, but giving extra tools as well

Gregory
Developer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Great alternative to Browserstack and other platforms

Comments: Lambdatest is one of those tools that just works. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it's invaluable to have.

Pros:

It's easy to use and spin up test environments when users report bugs. The automated testing and screenshot features are also huge timesavers.

Cons:

There's nothing to list. It just works.

Kailash
QA Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best Tool for Cross Brwoser Testing

Pros:

simple and user-friendly experience, easy-to-use pricing is affordable for every type of user.

Cons:

iOS scrolling is not good or friendly. and sometimes application loading speed is not sufficient for heavily loaded application

Spencer
Quality Assurance Engineer in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Mobile Automotive tests work great with Lambda

Comments: I love it. It works great. When I have a problem I can chat with a Lambda Engineer at all times. Their customer service is really fast and helpful. Best of all it was cheaper and it works better then the reset of competition.

Pros:

It works great. The tests run smooth on their really time devices. I have tired many other cheaper products and the devices freeze, crash or the the configuration is to complex and time consuming to understand. Lambda works great with easy code samples and tutorials. I got my older app tests to run on lambda with 50 lines of code changes or less.

Cons:

I wish the manual really time devices would be as stable as the automotive really time devices. The manual devices seam slower and the taps are not as accurate.

An
Digital Marketing Specialist in US
Human Resources (HR) Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A Great Tool for Quality Assurance

Comments: Overall LambdaTest is a fantastic tool for Quality Assurance. Happy with my experience.

Pros:

I use LambdaTest almost daily. It is easy to learn and easy to use. Pros: LambdaTest features the most up-to-date versions of browsers/devices. It lets you video record and builds a gallery of screenshots to keep track of bugs. I value mobile optimization and this tool allows me to run tests on different phone brands and even change the screen rotation.

Cons:

It could take some effort to scroll on Android devices.

Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

Review By QA Neeraj Gupta

Comments: good

Pros:

Usability productivity penetration white box yellow box snadbox

Cons:

Not providing solutions to the problems of the problems I have which they couldn't gave

Shubham
Sr Automation engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

LambdaTest User experience

Comments: it was a good experience for both mobile and web based automation testing

Pros:

The test runs doesnt break in this product , earlier we were using pcloudy which has latency issue which was resolved by this tool

Cons:

reporting and logging can be improved also if user can see the live test instead of a recorded video that would be great.

Derek
Senior Mobile Developer in US
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

Glad we followed up on trial

Comments: LambdaTest has been a great provider of automated testing resources for us, at a good price.

Pros:

For us, LambdaTest provides a modernized, low-friction update to BrowserStack's entire business model. Whatever whitehat magic is needed to facilitate instantaneous provisioning and installation across a device farm, LambdaTest edges out BrowserStack for ease, consistency, and speed of use.

Cons:

I'd enjoy having live error logs for failed installations and better searchability of device logs overall.

Deepak
Developer in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

All in One Place for All Device

Pros:

I mostly use this platform for mac and it works well as expected. No bugs and runs fast pages that makes my job easier.

Cons:

A bit improvement in speed and easy to open console mode.

Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Initial Impressions

Comments: It will be very much cost effective compared to Other players in Market and very much easy to use the application

Pros:

Software is very user friendly and has wide variety of devices from low end till flagships

Cons:

Nothing that I dislike of Lambda test just Yet

Dinakaran
web developer in India
Capital Markets, 11–50 Employees

Browser testing

Comments: it is very flexible for cross browser testing. Super product

Pros:

it is very flexible for cross browser testing

Cons:

No cons. Extremly super product. super for browser testing

Antoine
Digital Manager in Canada
Construction Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Better than having every devices

Comments: We use LambdaTest almost every week for QA on our website. It's a most that every company should use for a better User Experience!
Thank you for helping us provide the best possible experience for our customers.

Pros:

The software is really easy to use. They have mostly all the browsers and versions to test your website.

Cons:

Something it doesn't reflect really the experience you would see on a mobile device.

Suchismita
Web Developer in India
Animation Software, 201–500 Employees

LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers.

Pros:

All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated. The features which I find amazing are: Great UI and UX Less pricing Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

Cons:

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.