15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Flowlu

Empower your business with everything you need for effective client and sales management—invoicing, automations, and lead tracking.

Learn more about Flowlu

Pros:

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX.

Cons:

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones.

Flowlu ratings

4.6
4.7
4.7
4.9

9.2/10

Flowlu has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 344 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Flowlu before?

Raphael
Raphael
Vehicle Testing Engineer in Portugal
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

We have experienced the magics of Flowlu in transforming our projects.

5.0 last month New

Comments: The experience has been splendid. We have had quite a smooth experience with Flowlu and had seen it greatly transform our projects making them easy to manage. It brings unity among us during our projects.

Pros:

Very easy to use and has a very light interface that is easy to learn and understand. Flowlu superior analytical and reporting tools allows us to get detailed insights about our tasks. It has a very clear project dashboard that gives us real-time hawk-eye view onto our projects progress. Provide us with a resourceful knowledge base that allows us to consolidate all our project details into one easy to access space.

Cons:

Learning and getting to use Flowlu was so easy and we much comfortable with all its features. No cons so far.

last month

Hello! Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! We're doing our best to improve Flowlu and make it match your needs.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Flowlu is a Game-Changer for Software Development Teams

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, Flowlu has streamlined our processes, improved our productivity, and made project management a breeze. Highly recommended for any software development team looking for an efficient and comprehensive project management solution!

Pros:

Flowlu has completely transformed how our software development team works! I've been searching for an all-in-one project management tool that can do it all—from managing tasks to tracking finances—and Flowlu is exactly what we needed. The task management feature is super easy to use. We can create tasks, set deadlines, and keep track of our progress all in one place. Flowlu’s agile project management tools, like kanban boards and sprint planning, have made a huge difference in our workflow. Now, we can easily visualize our tasks and progress, helping us stay on track and meet our deadlines. The built-in CRM is another fantastic feature. It allows us to manage our client relationships effortlessly, keeping all our client communications and project details organized. Plus, communication within our team has improved a lot thanks to Flowlu’s collaboration tools. Everyone is on the same page, and it feels like we're working more efficiently.

Cons:

The mobile app could use some enhancements to match the full functionality of the desktop version. However, it's still very useful for on-the-go task updates and quick checks.

Gary
CEO in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

One feature keeps me there.

Comments: The only reason that I stick with Flowlu is that it is the only PM tool that allows you to have multiple payers on one project. That's it. The support is severely lacking. Documentation is mediocre and the public comments of the developer/owner are kind of rude.

Pros:

Flowlu is an extremely robust tool and has a lot of features that you probably don't need. I bought on a lifetime deal so for the money it works decent.

Cons:

Flowlu is somewhat confusing where it doesn't need to be. There are slow development cycles and the new features are on the useless side when you have other issues that are more core to project management.

Tim Van
Tim Van
Senior Project Supervisor in US
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees

Flowlu has been the most useful project management tool that we have.

5.0 last month New

Comments: We are having the best and most efficient experience working on our projects with Flowlu. It allows us to ensure constant collaboration on all our tasks which helps us achieve our project goals within the allocated timeframe.

Pros:

Flowlu provides us a group chatting tool that helps us communicate and share information easily during our projects. It offers us with an amazing virtually shared workspace that helps us collaborate and work on our tasks as a team. It provides us with an easy to use dashboard that provides us great eyesight onto our projects performance and progress. It makes it easy for our team to plan and assign tasks.

Cons:

We have had a very streamlined experience with Flowlu. There has been nothing negative that has concerned us and no dislikes.

Jake
Jake
Financial Representative in US
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Flowlu is our always go-to platform for collaboration

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have had a fabulous one with Flowlu. All our project management problems came to end when we implemented Flowlu.

Pros:

Flowlu easy to use team communication tools allows us to keep in touch with each other during our projects. The task dashboards are well organized which makes it easy for us to monitor our work progress. Flowlu has a very easy to use interface and very effective security tools which keeps our project details safe.

Cons:

There has been no mistakes with Flowlu to this particular moment. It has not given us room to not like everything.

last month

Hello! We're pleased to hear such positive reviews about Flowlu :) If you have any thoughts on how to make Flowlu even better, feel free to text at [email protected].

Joao
Joao
Spinning Instructor in Portugal
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Flowlu is a new dawn. It is the best tool for managing tasks.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Our experience with Flowlu has been marked with success and benefits. We have been able to work more intensively on our tasks without any delay. It help us ensure better task management at every stage of the project.

Pros:

Flowlu has an in-product time tracking function that allows us to keep an eye on our time consumption. It helps us to break down tasks and assign them to individuals. Flowlu collaboration space allows us to keep in touch with all parties during projects. It has great automations which saves us lot of time on repetitive tasks.

Cons:

For all we have asked for from Flowlu, it has responded really well without any setbacks. There is nothing to like least about it.

Joe
Joe
Associate Professor of Law in US
Higher Education Software, 201–500 Employees

A lot more than a project management tool

5.0 last month New

Comments: We are having a trademark experience with Flowlu and both we and our students have benefitted greatly from Flowlu. It is a very reliable project management platform that has made it easy for us to handle all our projects.

Pros:

Ease of sharing announcements using the real-time chat feature. Creating lecture plans and schedules using Gantt charts. Keeping track of students tasks with details about exact time spent on each assignment. Securely storing student records and information. There are automations workflows that speed up our recurring tasks.

Cons:

We have been able to leverage Flowlu capabilities in managing our projects and students assignments without any issue at all.

Isabelle
Isabelle
Service Delivery Manager in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Flowlu has replaced all the other products we used to run our operations.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Flowlu is making our service delivery work very efficient. It has allowed us to do away with the many products we were using to run our operations by giving us an all-inclusive platform.

Pros:

Flowlu offers us one single platform to carry out and manage all our operations from one place without having to jump from product to product. Every assistance we have ever needed from Flowlu has been timely provided us by the always available support experts. Has a CRM function that help us delivery excellent support services to all our patients.

Cons:

Honestly there has been no cons. Flowlu has shown us the true definition of perfection.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Principal Architect in Portugal
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

A masterpiece for running projects cleanly.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Flowlu has enabled us to set a very resourceful working environment for our projects that allows us to exercise teamwork during projects. We have a very simple experience managing projects with Flowlu.

Pros:

Setting up and customizing a team working environment in Flowlu was easy. It offers very responsive task managing features that makes it easy to plan and assign duties. The Gantt charts makes it easy to set timelines for our tasks. It allows creation of a knowledge center that gives everyone easy access to all projects data.

Cons:

All Flowlu functions has been very positive. It is hard to find anything not to like.

Pedro M
Pedro M
NPD Manager in Portugal
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Flowlu is a star in the making that gives proficiency when working projects.

5.0 last month New

Comments: We are getting are a very positive experience using Flowlu as a collaboration space to work our projects. Managing our projects has been so easy and we have been able to streamline all our operations.

Pros:

Flowlu project dashboards are the best thing we have experienced when working on our projects. It make it so easy for us to gain transparency on all our project information under one place. Flowlu has a very secure space that helps us keep our data safe. Very fabulous team engagement tools that makes our collaboration during projects very easy.

Cons:

The experience has been very seamless. No cons to single out.

Dustin
President in US
Computer Hardware, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

Comments: I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros:

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons:

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Amelia
Co-Chair in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Everything we need in one place

Pros:

Finally, a software that ticks all of our boxes. As a volunteer non-profit community organization, we have different needs than the average user. I've tried a ton a PM systems to try and find one that meets all our needs (including many we could never afford) and Flowlu has done it! The functionality of the calendar is perhaps most critical to us, and Flowlu's calendar (and option for volunteers to add their personal calendars) is exactly what we were looking for (surprisingly hard to find!) Having functional apps (both android and apple) was also a definite must as not all of our board members or volunteers have access to a desktop. Flowlu's apps are top-notch and do not sacrifice large portions of the software like many others do. This makes Flowlu more accessible and a better fit for community work. The kanban option works well and allows us to better collaborate on event planning. Other main features we love include the ability to comment and tag (on pretty much everything), the real-time chat for collaboration, and the ability to invite our external volunteers to a closed space to engage in specific event planning.

Cons:

We love everything so far. We would like to see the option to add/remove fields in profile customization, to (particularly the option to change the gender box to custom field for our trans and non-binary volunteers). We would also love to see the option to build a booking form through Flowlu that populates the "company" calendar; however, we've found workarounds with other programs for now. We'd also love to see more customization options that aren't dependent on pre-built workflows (and more customization within the workflows), so we can better customize the aesthetics of our projects (color coding for clarity, option to match our branding), and a clearer and easier way to choose whether task cards in kanban view display subtasks (without clicking on the specifics of the card), but those are tiny asks! We are very happy!

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Promising & Customizable Project Management Tool

Pros:

A nice and promising all-in-one solution. I have tried various alternatives, but they are quite pricey when it comes to managing a team of 5 -10 people. With Flowlu you can actually do quite a lot on the free plan, which I did, and then switch to the paid plan, while the price is quite attractive. The roadmap looks solid and promising and the team behind Flowlu regularly rolls out new features. What I really like about the Flowlu team is that they hear and listen to their customer and take down the important feedback and improve bugs and add new functions as per user request. The support team is also quick and helpful. I was surprised to find a mindmap solution in it too. I have not tried all features yet, but what I have used so far is enough for my use case (digital marketing).

Cons:

What I still don’t like about Flowlu is that they provide so many customization features that it is sometimes hard to follow and understand what and how should be ticked or unticked to use. It would be nice to have templates suitable for most industries (marketing, IT, Real Estate, etc.) so one could just choose the template and customize it to their needs. Another vital feature that I find unacceptable is that my assigned admins can see the CRM contacts, financial data and other data related to all organizations managed in Flowlu. Other PM tools allow complete isolations. I would really love to see each of my companies connected to Flowlu isolated completely, as it is a matter of security. Additionally, it would be great to have email sync reduced to 1 minute for all plans not just for the highest plan. Another important feature that still misses is the webforms that we can embed into websites. It would be nice to have a webform that is customizable taking into account various use cases. The client portal is also not there yet, but the team promised to add it soon. Subtasks are implemented in a strange manner and not tied to the main task, which should be changed.

Music, 2–10 Employees

One of my company's best investments of all time, period.

Comments: It saved me a lot of time, and also money. And I just enjoy working with it every day! I tried and used a lot of CRM, ERP and softwares to run my company in the last 10 years, and I am just so glad I found Flowlu!

Pros:

There is so much to say about Flowlu's Pros.- Client portal: I saw some cons about this missing feature, but the team added this functionality so those comments should be removed because they misinform potential users.- an (almost) all-in one solution for company management- customizable: you can get to an almost white label platform (url, logo and so on)- a great development team (new features added every month)- an open roadmap that you can interact with to vote for a feature or propose a new one- I saved A LOT of money since I've been using Flowlu, as I was able to cancel several subscriptions to softwares due to the fact that Flowlu does so much things! Task management, CRM, Project management, workspaces dedicated to some work units or projects (allowing me to gather all of the activities of my companies in the same software with access restrictions for each workspace), Finance (invoice/estimates, recurring invoices, and money (CashFlow and P&L management), automation of processes (invoicing and so on), file storage (no need for Dropbox or Google Drive anymore!), calendar, custom fields and lists, knowledge base for your company so that new users can have access to all of the informations you want, mind maps, emails, and the client portal! So much features at your fingertip and I forgot a lot of others!

Cons:

The only con I see now is that I can't use the Finance part for my company as it is not (yet...) thought for French companies. It misses some elements to be fully compatible with French accounting obligations.But they are already working on the French language, so they will probably get to it some day too!I would also love to be able to connect my Flowlu account to my company's caldav, outside of the well done included calendars. But the Flowlu team will probably implement this functionality later!

SEO Specialist & Full Stack Developer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Very Powerful All-In-On CRM and Project Management App

Comments: Overall my experience has been great and I was pleasantly surprised by how well built this tool is. I've tried a lot of CRMs and PMs and I dropped them all for Flowlu.

Pros:

I love having the ability to get a full snapshot of my business from within a single app. I used to bounce around a CRM, PM, and accounting app which was a bit of a pain. This required Zapier automation in order to move data from one app to another. Now I can just use Flowlu's built-in automation sequences to seamlessly move clients from CRM to projects. I also love the Project Workflows option. This allows me to templatize my projects in an easy to view way that I've never seen in other PM tools.

Cons:

Not really a dislike, just waiting on more features like the client portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard and deliver pretty fast so I'm not too worried about it. Everything that we ask has either been implemented or put on the to-do list.

Nicole
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Flowlu is AMAZING

Comments: Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros:

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons:

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

Gianluca
Owner in Malta
Motion Pictures & Film, 2–10 Employees

An unassumingly powerful platform

Comments: I started with CRM & Finance module but over the following few weeks, I started to realize the potential within the platform & additional modules. It felt like a no-brainer to support the developers further! I run Flowlu on a dedicated monitor as it has truly become my all-in-one business companion. Prior to Flowlu, I was utilizing QuickBooks Online & whilst the finance options are (currently!) still not as robust as the dedicated financial platform that QB Online is, I still feel much better-served whit this option! What's more, the community around it is fantastic, as is the hands-on approach of the[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the development team & which is priceless. The future roadmap makes me even more excited with Client Portals, even better financial document templates & an all-new mobile app!

Pros:

The ease of use & the linking options available across all the different modules is fantastic. There's real detail behind everything on offer with good customization options.

Cons:

Certain features are still in development such as Client Portals & the mobile app is fairly basic, however, these are all being addressed in the near future as can be seen in their roadmap!

Antonio
VP Business Development in US
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

THIS is what I've been waiting for

Comments: My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

Pros:

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”. At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol. Then I found Flowlu It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL. I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best. Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better. Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

Cons:

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Richard
Owner in US
Internet, 2–10 Employees

You can't go wrong with Flowlu!

Comments: Flowlu is overall and EXCELLENT product with incredible functionality. While it may be a bit complex to set up initially, the work pays for itself down the road. Would highly recommend Flowlu to anyone in need of a software solution for CRM, project management, tasks, etc

Pros:

-task management-recurring tasks-project management-user chat-CRM

Cons:

-system needs contracts and proposals to be a game changer (in production)-sharp learning curve when initially setting up, can be too overwhelming-system is not always intuitive-

Transformational Coach in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Finally found what I've been searching for!

Comments: I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and Finance. On top of all that, it also includes integrated Mindmapping, a robust Knowledgebase, and Mobile Apps. And it does all this without skimping or cutting corners in any area, along with providing a lot of flexibility and customization. The UI is well thought out, and it's easy to take it a step at a time using only particular features to avoid overwhelm. The CRM is exactly what I was wishing for. Flowlu integrates seamlessly with both of my Gmail accounts and my Google Calendar, as well as pulling in my Contacts. It seamlessly links emails and calendar events with contacts, integrates naturally with the task and project management functionality, and allows customization to add any additional information I want. Flowlu's Knowledgebase is very comprehensive - both for learning the tool as well as for creating your own knowledgebases. The more I use Flowlu, the more I love it. Inevitably I find things that can be improved upon (integrating with Office365 or some tweaks to the UI), but at most they are minor annoyances. Flowlu saves me tons of time.

Pros:

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the... -CRM functionality -Task & Project Management -Knowledgebase -Mind Mapping -Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar -Automations & Workflow -Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Cons:

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

Dragos
CEO in Singapore
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Converted me to the all-in-one concept

Pros:

I am typically a fan of specialised tools for each important function in a company. Project management, CRM, email enquiries, invoicing, each with its own tool. The reason for this is that most attempts I've seen at doing everything end up in a mess in terms of UI and UX and force you to give up some of the depth of functionality in each area. Seeing the swath of positive reviews for Flowlu convinced me to give it a go. And now I'm a convert. There is just enough depth in every area Flowlu covers to satisfy most scenarios at least for my business model (small digital marketing agency). There is comprehensive CRM and leads generation, tied up to a build in email client, two types of project management build in (standard and agile), time tracking, budgeting and invoicing, documents and a knowledge base and project based team chat.

Cons:

Because of the depth of functionality, although page layouts are clear and important info is easy to find, sometimes that comes at the expense of a few extra clicks to get to the minute details, but that's something I can live with. And it sure beats the hell out of switching between 3 or 4 separate platforms to get the job done. And on the topic of complexity, you can easily switch off functionality you don't need from the settings and enhance functionality of those area you do need through custom fields, automations, workflows etc.

Sergio
Sergio
CEO in Mexico
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Rising Start

Comments: I believe it is agreat solution. And if you manage to come into the lifetime pricing it is a great deal.

Pros:

Things I really liked about Flowlu have to do with a) their different ways to map out and group tasks as task list, projects, workspaces that can all be related to a company or user. b) that they enable a checklist to be embedded within a task. This is particularly important to me as at times I have a task such as "draft workbooks" - and I have a list of 10 workbooks. Other systems force me to create a task for each of the workbooks, which is ok, however they then present each of these tasks in a huge task list. This way, I have a single task on the main task list, and I monitor each task or activity within it when I am ready to tacle it. c) Something I was favorably surprised was to see what they call "knowedge base" - As I navigate my business and learn how to do the different things (ie accounting, building a website, integrating a course, etc) I would like to document step by step what I did, this will make it easier for me to remember how I did it, and to transfer this knowhow to future employees and collaborators. I was previously attempting to do this by creating a course within my website (which is OK but too much of an overhead and overkill), or creating blog pages which ended up being random pages without real structure and order. Flowlu solved this for me - the ease of writing a blog, the structure and navigation of a course, without consuming my own site disk space.

Cons:

I am still playing about with the CRM, but I believe there are other apps that are at this time more complete. I am sure that they will be perfecting them. And I would like to see a better "ordering" of the tasks. I tend to assign priorities by moving things up in my list. Other softwares do a great job of this ordering of the tasks. Having said that, I am a new user and have not fully explored the platform enough to discover and use all of its features.

George
George
Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Scientist in Kenya
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Flowlu is an iconic platform for collaboration, project management and CRM

Comments: The experience with Flowlu has been great and very productive. It allows us to perform various business operations like CRM, projects planning and management and collaboration all from a single product. This saves us time and resources. It helps us to collaborate more efficiently on our work especially when planning and executing our project works.

Pros:

Flowlu provides us with an all-in-one platform where we get to facilitate our work from planning, tracking and managing our projects to offering our customers the most outstanding support services. It has an easy to use chatting tool that helps us to collaborative more effectively during our work. It is super secure and effectively safeguards all our information and data against any form of security breaches.

Cons:

Flowlu customer support services has been outstandingly friendly and very reliable and has always been there for us whenever we reach out for assistance. There has been no major setback with Flowlu.

2 months ago

It's wonderful to hear that your experience with Flowlu has been both productive and beneficial. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Flowlu to support your business operations!

Theresa
Theresa
CEO in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Comments: Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency. With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros:

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love. #2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional. #3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares. #4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free. #5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5. #6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons:

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical. #2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

Daniel
Attorney in Philippines
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Flowlu is Amazing!

Comments: I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what Flowlu has to offer but so far, I'm really liking it. I like how polished the project management and CRM sides of it are—neither aspect feels half-baked from what I've seen so far. But above all, I really liked how the interface was fast, smooth, and very intuitive, despite Flowlu having so many moving parts.

Pros:

1. The interface is really simple and intuitive. It didn't take me long to figure things out on my own. 2. I like the ability to create subtasks and assign those subtasks to different people, independent of who's assigned to the main task. And you can even set deadlines, or track time spent on tasks. 3. The different task views and the ability to have almost granular control over the search filters can really come in handy, especially if your business has many moving parts. Likewise, the ability to create automations with a variety of customizable conditions can really be helpful in streamlining workflows. 4. The ability to create different project workflows, each with its own predefined tasks, milestones, etc., can really be helpful when managing multiple campaigns and/or client-related projects. 5. I like the ability to sync Flowlu calendar with Google calendar—as well as the ability to connect any email inbox to Flowlu. Likewise, I think it's great that they have the option to integrate with online payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Square as it makes things even easier on the client side. 6. You can create your own lists if you want to record any important information for your business.

Cons:

1. I wish there were other ways to upload documents/attach files other than from your local computer or Google Drive (i.e. Dropbox, iCloud, etc.) 2. A client portal would be nice (although they are already working on it) 3. It's not much of a dealbreaker (since more integrations seem to be on the horizon) but having more in-app integration options than what's on offer right now would be more than welcome.