15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Swydo

Reporting and monitoring platform for Online Marketers for customized and automated reporting.

Learn more about Swydo

Pros:

Cons:

Limited in application compared to some other tools out there.

Swydo ratings

4.5
4.4
4.2
4.3

8.2/10

Swydo has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 81 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Swydo before?

George
George
COO in US

My Go-To Reporting Solution That Clients Love

Comments: I love the company, but am fickle enough to invest in multiple solutions if they make my life easier, and I can't find any in its class that Swydo doesn't equal or better. I would absolutely run a second solution alongside Swydo, but I don't because no one else is close. Instead, I'll get the data myself and do the analysis if that's what is required. I can't imagine leaving Swydo for any reason.

Pros:

The ease of use rivals anything on the market. Most people will use a point & click interface that is far simpler than Looker Studio or other involved solutions. The data connectors work every time, cost only a few dollars per month, and there's enough customization to address 80% of my needs. When I have questions or suggestions, the service team is one of the best I work with. They're really good.

Cons:

There are a couple of minor features they can't replicate, but they're truly minor. One example: Facebook Ads allow for multiple filters of the same type (e.g., two campaign name filters). Swydo hasn't matched that or a couple of others yet, but that's a minor issue that only comes up every few months.

Gemma
Head Of Paid Media in UK

Unparalleled Service & Software

Comments: The support team is on hand via email, live chat, and even LinkedIn to help whenever we find an issue.

Pros:

Super easy reporting dashboards for our clients. Saves days of time each month in client and account manager contact.

Cons:

It could be made more visual. Facebook / Google Ad Previews arent the best.

Derek
Owner in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Just Don't... They Have Very Shady Practices and Ask for "Nice" Reviews in order to Cancel Your Account

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Running a digital marketing business requires reliable tools for reporting and analytics. I thought Swydo would meet these needs, but my experience was disappointing. Here’s what happened and why I wouldn’t recommend Swydo. When I first signed up, the advertised price was $49 a month, which seemed fair. However, my costs suddenly jumped to $364 without any notice. The problem was Swydo’s pricing model. They charge based on data sources rather than data connections. I thought I was within my plan because I had nine data connections. But they charged me based on the data sources within those connections. There were no notifications or warnings when my plan went from $49 to $329 and then to $364. When I noticed the billing issue, I decided to cancel the service. This process was far from easy. Despite cancelling just one day into a new billing period, Swydo refused to adjust the next month’s billing, saying they bill in arrears. This meant I had to pay the same high fee for another month. To make matters worse, during the cancellation process, Swydo offered to waive the next bill if I left a positive review on Capterra. This felt manipulative and only increased my frustration with the company. It made me wonder how often they’ve done this to other customers. Transparency is crucial. Customers should be informed of any billing changes or price increases. My experience with Swydo was a reminder of this. Because of unclear pricing, unexpected cost increases, difficulties with cancellation, and manipulative tactics, I can’t recommend Swydo. If you value transparency and fairness, I suggest looking for other options for your reporting and analytics needs.

Pros:

It is a easy system to add data connections and the reports are easy to make.

Cons:

Running my digital marketing business requires dependable reporting tools, but my experience with Swydo was disappointing. The advertised $49 monthly fee quickly escalated to $364 without warning, due to a confusing pricing model. Cancelling the service was difficult, as they refused to adjust billing even after prompt cancellation. They even offered to waive the next bill in exchange for a positive review, which felt manipulative. If you value transparency and fairness, I recommend exploring other options.

Jay
Jay
Founder, CEO in US
Law Practice, 11–50 Employees

We have been very happy with Swydo

Comments: We have been very happy with Swydo, it is easy to set up a report, change the dates each month and see the data in charts and graphs.

Pros:

Once you get a template report set up in Swydo it is really easy to copy that report for multiple clients and there is 1-click access into Google Analytics.

Cons:

Nothing negative to say it has been great

Johannes
Managing Partner in Austria
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2–10 Employees

Best reporting software on the market

Comments: Everything perfect: They helped us in every stage of the setup and even improved their software based on some requests we had.

Pros:

Swydo provides outstanding customer support (which is not needed because of the easy setup and the nice user interface). It gives us a leverage when reporting to clients – the reports look high professional (even though they are automatized) and can be sent automatically via email.

Cons:

Right now, we just miss the feature of having the data in a nice dashboard for live reporting, so we use a second software here to show it on a TV screen.

Founder in UK

Makes Reporting so much easier

Comments: Great tool, accessible, easy to set up, customer service is great and helps visualise performance on ad platforms. What more can you want?

Pros:

I use Swydo to report on Ad Platform activity (Meta, TikTok and Google) and it's awesome. It allows me to get a report up and running really quickly without having to spend time every week adjusting timeframes. All my client dashboards just need a bit of commentary every week saving me hours of time.

Cons:

I've not been able to merge different data sources in graphs. Not a big deal for me personally but would be useful to have in future. Segmenting conversion actions on Google Ads is a bit of a pain, but the team is always super helpful when exploring these issues and I'm sure they'll be able to bring in a fix soon.

Director in Australia
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Comments: Love the software, if the UI was a little better and the price a little cheaper it would be a 10/10 but it's not quite there, anyway they're only very minor flaws - overall this software is fantastic.

Pros:

Very easy to use and create custom reporting templates for Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns. The reports are very flexible and easy to customize as are the graphics for them.

Cons:

The UI leaves a little bit to be desired and looks a little bit dated compared to some of the amazing tools I use to help manage my clients PPC campaigns like Opteo. It doesn't look very modern and it's not 100% intuitive either. But after a little bit of time and fiddling around (1-2 hours) I understood everything perfectly and was creating amazing looking reports for clients.

Niels
Founder and PPC specialist in Denmark

Useful PPC reporting tool

Comments: It's a very good and useful platform for reporting when you work with marketing on Google and Facebook/Meta.

Pros:

I really like the support who are very helpful. And I like how easy it is to setup clients and reports. Once you have all the templates in place it's very useful to setup new clients.

Cons:

I think it would be good to be able to customize the reports a bit more in terms of design etc.

Great Reporting App, Easy to use Visually pleasing reports

Comments: Great Tool, frictionless onboarding. The swydo team is very reactive.

Pros:

Great Customer Support, Smooth UI. Easy to connect to multiple data sources.

Cons:

Budget Pacing Abilities. With Swydo you can't track your budgets as I would want to

Sean
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great low cost robust reporting and dashboard for marketing agencies

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great!! Customer service was great, platform worked well and had very little downtime.

Pros:

Different platforms, dashboard links for clients

Cons:

Would have preferred an easier agency overview dashboard

Tyler
Digital Marketing Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Swydo has improved our reporting considerably

Pros:

I love that Swydo is constantly updating their platform and providing new functionality to improve our client reporting and ease of use.

Cons:

Some of the WSYWIG editor features could be improved. Blurry images, etc.

Susan
Director in UK

I recommend Swydo constantly

Comments: In a word - brilliant. Their customer service is exceptional - they are always happy to help.

Pros:

I can schedule as many reports as I need. It saves me and my team hours everyday - no need to dip in and out of different platforms, ad accounts, analytics and more - Swydo brings all our critical numbers together in one place.

Cons:

I'd love to pull in more organic social media stats. We primarily use this for reporting on paid advertising and website analytics, so this would be icing on the cake.

Giel
Online Marketeer in Netherlands
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use reporting tool

Pros:

The flexibility of the reports. They have implementations with a lot of channels which makes it very easy to create a custom, understandable report for every client. The live dashboards are also very nice!

Cons:

Not really. We use the software everyday to complete our tasks and create reports for customers.

Kseniya
assistant manager in Belarus

Save your time

Pros:

Our team finds this product very useful. First of all, it's a user-friendly interface, so it gives our new teammates a possibility to get in fast. It's easy to create any report for your client, and integrations with Google Ads and Google Analytics are very suitable for our activity type.

Cons:

Reports and dashboards can be located in different folders for one client.

Sonja
CEO in Germany

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Pros:

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Cons:

Download of a report need enhanced usablity, takes to much time

Mariana
Digital Marketing Executive in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Excellent tool to manage your data

Comments: I have been using it for 4 years and I will continue to recommend it.

Pros:

It saves me a lot of time and I can focus more on the insights

Cons:

I've only had a couple of issues, I contacted support and they helped me right away.

Anton
Digital marketing manager in Slovakia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Swydo saves us tons of time and money

Comments: We're satisfied with the overall experience and we're not planning to change soon.

Pros:

It helped us to save time on building monthly reports for our clients. It's easy to use and that's all we need.

Cons:

Sometimes I miss explanations for some metrics used. For example, I couldn't find anywhere what is storytellers metric in Facebook.

Patrick
Business Owner in South Africa
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Ease of use

Comments: We have had good costumer care from Swydo

Pros:

Ease of use once set-up, it then becomes extremely quick to get reports out to clients

Cons:

The cost is a bit on the high side, so it would be great to see prices come down a little!

Regina
Account manager in France
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Great and esay to use

Comments: Using it very often, very user friendly

Pros:

The possibility to find places nearby in a local restaurants

Cons:

The fact that you can't any longer place a group order

Shannon
Paid search Manager in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Best Reporting Tool Ever!

Comments: I have been using it for over 10 years now and recommend it to every company that I have ever worked for. It is a lifesaver!

Pros:

I love that I can customize the data I want to show and in the exact formats that I want to show it in. Its super easy to use and I would be lost without it.

Cons:

I wish I could change the way the Google Ads Descriptions look when imported thru the widgets, they take up too much space in my report. I would prefer to see the first two lines of each description only.

Tim
Social Media Marketing Coordinator in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Swydo is a great platform!

Comments: With the automated reporting system this saves a lot of time sending our franchisees their weekly/monthly reports

Pros:

The details you can go into for social reporting and Google Ads reporting is brilliant!

Cons:

Potentially bring in video analytics from Facebook and allow multiple pages as one widget.

Maria
General Manager in Peru

Good and complete Report Tool

Comments: I like it very much; it has helped me and my team be more efficient regarding the reports. Once you have the templates, doing a report doesn't take more than an hour. It´s really helpful.

Pros:

It allows me to show the analytics of different platforms and personalize the reports according to each client needs. With Swydo, I can give complete reports with all the data fo differents assets of a campaign (Ads, Email Marketing, Landing Pages, etc.) without having to search the data in each platform as it shows me everything inside SWYDO.

Cons:

It doesn´t have integration for organic social media effort.

Justin
CEO in Netherlands
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use, and speeds up reporting!

Comments: Very good, the customer support and on-boarding was excellent.

Pros:

The product had a clear overview, and was really easy to use. We liked the templates. Sending the reports to clients was easy and fast.

Cons:

There was one connection missing to a platform we use.

Michel
Michel
SEO/SEM & Digital Marketing Strategist in Canada
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Good basic tool

Comments: Great tool for a basic report on SEM and Analytics.

Pros:

Swydo is fairly simple and adds integrations as time goes on. I find the simple integration of Google Analytics and AdWords is exactly what most of my clients needed and they were satisfied with a simplistic design.

Cons:

The design is impossible to change; the fonts under the widgets are analog and inconsistent with my formatting. Many clients asked for alternatives.

Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use and versatile

Pros:

Swydo is great, is very intuitive. I love how you can integrate multiple databases very easily. I also like how we have multiple ways to present data and export reports in multiple ways.

Cons:

Some things are not available such as content grouping for google analytics