15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Infoplus

Making it happen every day is the magic of operations. Reliable software that meets you where you are. Go Live in 6 weeks or less.

Learn more about Infoplus

Pros:

With a cloud-based solution, we dont have to worry about additional hardware/software licensing, information security on those items, up-time of said devices, etc. The list goes on and on.

Cons:

Sometime system is hacked & trouble in inventory management.

Infoplus ratings

4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4

7.8/10

Infoplus has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 114 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Infoplus before?

Lily
Lily
Assistant to Director in US

Infoplus: King of CMS

Comments: I didn't expect to rely on Infoplus as much, but I will take this to every future opportunity in distribution and supply chain fulfillment.

Pros:

Infoplus is user-friendly, approachable, but at the same time has the capability to allow for advanced usage. It's filtering systems allow for easy exports, and has the capacity to have it's information be spread outside of it's application

Cons:

Nothing, besides user error. The software is pretty flawless, of course there are bugs, but the main issue came from staff error, which is human.

Matt
COO in US
Warehousing, 51–200 Employees

Good System for the Money

Comments: They have a really good knowledge base and since their customer service is very untimely in their responses, this has been a life-saver. Need better employee tracking on Pick/Pack process. Also, need to have a scan out feature for their pack-out so you can move the Rate Shopping to post-packout.

Pros:

The ability to customize the system and write custom scripts is important.

Cons:

The system is extremely slow due to their servers. So everything takes longer than it should to complete. If they could speed up their servers, this system would easily be one of the best.

last year

Hi Matt, You'll be happy to know we have been hard at work over the last couple months to improve system speed and performance.. you should start seeing improvements over the next couples weeks! Also, we now have a support chat feature that you can utilize for more timely responses. User Metrics/KPI's, as well as rate shop at the time of shipping is also on the roadmap! initially we didn't want the warehouse team to be able to impact the shipping cost but we've had enough traction on that, that we have added it to the map. Hope this helps! Thanks for the review.

Brie
Logistics Manager in US
Warehousing, 11–50 Employees

A good Product but with some obvious design flaws

Pros:

It is very handy to have an App portion to be able to integrate with our scanners to move product around. The app, it would be nice if a search feature could also use description or partial part numbers if the exact cannot be remembered while on the floor.

Cons:

Some search features on the app are difficult to navigate if you do not have the product in front of you. Some fields that we would prefer not to have be customer facing are unable to be removed or hidden. Some information that we would need displayed is ither hidden or very difficult to find, such as tying PO's or Lot #'s in to specific locations. If we were to store multiple PO's in a single location of a single product, relocating does not give us the ability to select which PO if necessary. It isn't possible to create a Packing List unless creating a shipping label which does not give us the ability to see a one page picking sheet on orders that we choose not to have sent to our External system.

Christopher
Application Developer in US
Warehousing, 11–50 Employees

A Good Start

Comments: Our last system was an in-house system, so getting rid of that meant we no longer needed to keep it on hand. It also means if we lose internet or power, our customers can continue to use the system without interruption. Super useful. For the most part, I'm a big fan of the system, just needs some little QOL updates here and there.

Pros:

I really like the scripting and customization options. That's more my area of the system beyond standard admin use. The easy integrations with various eCommerce solutions is also a big plus. We use the CartRover/Extensiv option, and it's gone very well for the most part.

Cons:

Pack Station: We should be able to scan pack/case UPCs and have it pack multiple units at once. I had some suggestions about how it should work in a ticket out there somewhere.Mass Distribution/Bulk Shipping USPS: Any error in this process forces the void/refund process on all the parcel labels that were already successfully purchase. With USPS this is a huge annoyance, since the refund process isn't immediate.User Manager add Triggers Speed: For some reason, those two pages are always very slow to load, and it can be very annoying when I have to create a few new users for a client.

Jake
CEO in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Totally customizable, but at times unpolished

Comments: Year 1 (2021) was at times rough with Infoplus. I think they might have outgrown their customer support department. So when issues came up resolutions took a long time. However, they now a new, very solid, leadership team. I personally know most people on the leadership team, and they really are great to work with.

Pros:

Infoplus is the most customizable WMS on the market. You're able to inject scripts anywhere in the platform. I have not seen a platform that allows you to access the API from within the product. We're able to do anything we want to, with the right amount of work. I have come across very few issues that don't have some sort of workaround by utilizing the API.The billing feature is also solid. It allows you to create invoices within the platform, although it doesn't push automatically to QB, it can with a 3rd party integration.

Cons:

At times, Infoplus can be slow and clunky. Unpolished is the word I would use. Some workflows are unnecessarily complicated, requiring more clicks than really ought to be there. We ship in a 3rd party software because the packing/shipping aspect of the product is really devoid of key features. However, the integration with 3rd party shipping software (Shipstation) is solid. We've never had an issue and we're able to customize what information is sent/received as well.

Aaron
Director of Operations in US

Great Product for the Price

Comments: We migrated to infoplus during the snafu that was 2020. This allowed us to rapidly advance our picking capabilities while increasing our inventory visibility. Overall, we love this product.

Pros:

The features you get with this product are insane for the price.

Cons:

My only issue is that you can only receive on a PO once. We split shipments a lot and send part of it by air and the rest by ocean. We never found a way to receive on the same PO twice.

last year

Thank you for the review, Aaron! As far as receiving against the same PO more than once, Infoplus users can accomplish that by adjusting the "max over/under" threshold per line of business, or per receipt. I imagine you had a threshold set that would close out the receipt anytime something was short. Hope this helps and thank you again!

Charles
PM in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Powerful Platform

Comments: Overall I've had a great experience with Infoplus and their team.. would recommend to anyone who needs an end to end WMS solution at a very low price (comparatively)

Pros:

The mobile apps make inventory management simple and easy to use - a must when working with temp workers or warehouse folks who don't "computer" very well.

Cons:

There are so many tools and fields available in the system, it can be a bit overwhelming at times. They have a great support staff and a lot of online documentation but even then it can take a bit of time to get things figured out. With that being said, it's better to know it's possible and take time to learn it rather than not being able to accomplish your needs at all

Adam
Director of Logistics in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Great Value and Support Staff

Comments: Overall great experience, this software has streamlined all of our warehouse processes and has increased our output by a tremendous amount.

Pros:

The features of the fulfillment process help dictate a smoother flow of picking operations. There are many data points to help optimize SKU placement which is crucial when your facility is near peak capacity. Support staff is very responsive and close tickets quickly.

Cons:

Some data points are not specific to our business, however we have found alternative fields to offset this issue.

last year

Thank you for your review, Adam! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Shirley
IT Manager in US
Medical Devices, 51–200 Employees

Felt winning a lottery after choosing the Infoplus WMS as our Warehouse Management System

Comments: The fundamental design for the whole system is so great, as the customers, not only we can benefit from the UI experiences, but also we can integrate with our system via API. Also Infoplus WMS provides the internal customization features, so we can add our own business logic inside of the WMS.

Pros:

Great features from UI to system integration

Cons:

So far we have not found one yet. We will work with the Infoplus if we find one in the future

last year

Thank you for your review, Shirley! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Zac
Operations Manager in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Great software for 3PLs

Comments: One of the best 3PL softwares!

Pros:

Everything seemed to update instantly. It was also very easy to go in and update anything that we might have needed a change on.

Cons:

Sometimes it was difficult to find what you needed in Infoplus, but in general it's easy to find most things.

last year

Thank you for your review, Zac! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Sonia
Co-Founder in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Wishing for easier interface and more information

Pros:

That it is connected to Shopify and when I cancel an order in Shopify it cancels it in Info Plus

Cons:

I can't get a unit count on pending orders. We have alot of pre-orders and I want to go in and quickly and easily see how many of each unit is "on-order" and I can't see that at all. This is something I should be able to see daily.Also, if there is an address change on an order, I should be able to update it in Shopify only. Right now I have to update it in Shopify and then also go into Infoplus and update it. They should be linked in this function.

last year

Hi Sonia, All items in Infoplus have an "open order quantity" along with 9 or 10 other quantity fields. I would advise getting with your Infoplus admin or reach out to our support team for more information. Shopify address changes are not automatic due to trigger and shipping information that gets applied at the time of order entry. If addresses are updated but carriers are not, it can cause issues downstream for the pick and pack team. Thank you for the review.

Joel
CIO in US

Infoplus WMS

Comments: My overall experience with Infoplus has been a very positive one. They have helped to make our operations more efficient and automated. Our shopping cart connections are simple - and make it easy integrate our customers. Our operational and accuracy numbers have increased dramatically since we have partnered with Infoplus.

Pros:

Pros: Ease of shopping cart integrations. Cartonization and automation of processes. Clear and accurate Inventory systems. Support that cares about finding a solution.

Cons:

Cons: Slower system speeds for order importing/editing. Slower Mobile Processing speeds.

last year

Thank you for your review, Joel! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Mary
Warehousing Consultant in US
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Inventory Management using InfoPlus

Pros:

We need to inspect all incoming inventory. InfoPlus gave us the ability to create inspection locations that we could not allocate from, stopping uninspected inventory from going out the door. The job recipes gave us the ability to treat incoming kits as a whole, break them down, inspect components and then putaway an inspected/verified kit ready for use. Triggers used on orders made sure every component that was needed for a kit would ship with a kit. Using the Product Identification Tags gave each kit their own unique number. This gave us a clear audit trail of which kit went to which location and all the components used in that kit.

Cons:

We implemented this software during peak Covid time. We missed the "in person" interaction with the implementation team.

last year

Thank you for your review, Mary! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Pritesh
MANAGER in Canada
Retail, 201–500 Employees

Nice software for order & inventory

Pros:

Service is the best & it is up to date technology

Cons:

Sometime system is hacked & trouble in inventory management

last year

Hi Pritish, Thank you for the positive review! We'd love to know more about your comment on being hacked, as we are not aware of any security breaches occurring on our platform. We take security very seriously and have quarterly security audits to ensure the safety of our customers data. Please reach out to our support team with any information you may have!

nicole
director of operations in US
Warehousing, 51–200 Employees

Infoplus Review

Pros:

Easy to use and its validity is good and user friendly.

Cons:

Hard to get in touch with support on certain issues.

last year

Hi Nicole, Thank you for the feedback! We're interested in hearing more about your experiences with support. Our SLA's require a response within 3 business days but on average we have responses our within a few hours. We recently rolled out a support chat feature that has a 10 minute response window so that may be a good avenue to explore for your company as well! Thank you for feedback and we'd love to chat with you so we can improve our services.

Shaquia
eCommerce Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

eCommerce Manager

Pros:

In the inventory overview you can customize it and tailor.

Cons:

That it does not have an overview of all of the features on the home page.

Dianna
Warehouse Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

The perfect customizable and scaleable solution for our business

Comments: Because the system is very robust, it can seem overwhelming at times; however, they had a team dedicated to our project who was available via email or phone whenever we needed them. They also have an extensive knowledge base though it too was sometimes hard to understand. Overall I have no regrets with choosing Infoplus and I truly believe this system will play a large part in our success story.

Pros:

Robust functionality, I have yet to discover the full feature set Smart Blocks that allow automation without programming or coding changes Dedicated implementation team to assist in every aspect of our system conversion Extremely fast turn around times Quick Actions navigation

Cons:

The system can be very overwhelming until you're comfortable in it Not 100% developed, it seemed like they were still focusing on getting some core product features developed (serial capturing, po automation)

Shelby
Business Owner in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Great for 3PL Warehouse

Pros:

The software allows me to see in real time my available inventory at my 3PL. I can also easily create outbound and inbound shipments.

Cons:

I use the system sporadically throughout the day and week and always have a tab open for it. The timeout period is short enough so that nearly every time I navigate to my InfoPlus tab and need to complete a task that I have to login again. A much longer logged in period would be super helpful for me.

last year

Hi Shelby, Thank you for the feedback! As far as timeout, that is actually something that can be adjusted on a user level. I would recommend reaching out to your system admin and requesting your timeout limit be increased to a more reasonable time period. Thanks again for the review!

Jessica
Customer Service & Product Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

infoplus review

Comments: It's been great using this software to look up orders and inventory. Easy to find the information and easy to change anything necessary to be changed.

Pros:

It's very easy to use and what you don't know, it's easy to figure out.

Cons:

In the ways that I use InfoPlus, I don't really have anything that I don't like about it.

Tara
Receiving in US
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Good for a start up

Pros:

Ive used many different WMS systems. This one works well enough for first timers and/or new businesses

Cons:

Lack of being able to edit shipment info once they've already been received. Sometimes mistakes happen and need to have access to be edited. Also lack of relevant information cross over between the mobile floor app and the desktop site.

last year

Hi Tara, Thanks for the review! I'd like to point out that orders can indeed be edited after they are received. If the order is "on order" you can edit anything about it using the edit function. If the order is processed, you can use the "edit processed orders" function of the action menu. If the order is processed you cannot edit line items or quantities at that point since the order is already allocated. You would need to get in touch with the ops team to "unfulfill" the order in that scenario, if it's allowed by your partner. Thanks!

Zachary
Fulfillment Manager in US
Warehousing, 201–500 Employees

Infoplus Review zach

Comments: I use it everyday and have grown pretty accustomed to it , customer support is good

Pros:

It has good good bones, to customize what you need for your warehouse

Cons:

I think its hard to keep track of rates or production for individual team members

last year

Thank you for the feedback, Zachary! You'll be happy to know we have some big plans for labor management and KPI reporting :) stay tuned to our product updates and we will eventually get those out!

Jonathan
Operations Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Infoplus is efficient

Comments: So far so good. Thank you

Pros:

The period shortcut brings you to your menu fast!

Cons:

A bit confusing to set up filters and the user face could be dated for graphics and ease of understanding each feature.

Stephanie
CSR in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

CSR User

Pros:

I enjoy the customer service from tech support whenever an issue arises

Cons:

I honestly do not have any issues with Infoplus. Everything works just fine

James
COO in US

Absolutely USer Friendly

Comments: So far, so good. We could not be happier with our partner software

Pros:

The easy to navigate dashboards take just a few mouse clicks to get to where you need to be. The reporting is spot on and the help functions make things very clear.

Cons:

Nothing needs to be addressed at this point.

Kendal
CEO in US
, 2–10 Employees

An upgraded inventory management system

Pros:

Infoplus helps us track, in real time, where and what we have on hand. The cost savings in being able to track every piece of inventory has saved our company a ton of time and money.

Cons:

The transition from our original inventory management system to infoplus took quite some time. This was more due to the volume of inventory we have spread out among multiple warehouses than it was to the software itself. Just be prepared to dedicate the time and effort to the setup and you'll thank yourself in the end.