15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Jotform

Automate your entire form process with Jotform Enterprise. Create, customize, send, and analyze forms in one central shared workspace.

Learn more about Jotform

Pros:

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Cons:

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Jotform ratings

4.6
4.4
4.6
4.5

8.7/10

Jotform has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,987 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jotform before?

Filter reviews (1,987)

Tim Van
Tim Van
Senior Project Supervisor in US
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees

Our most efficient tool for creating forms and documents for our projects.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It has been a very rewarding experience working with Jotform to create forms and documents for our projects. It makes it so easy for us to document our projects and offers us a single place for all our form creation needs which is so convenient compared to having multiple products.

Pros:

Jotform makes it so easy for us to create any type of form and document that we need for our projects. It is very easy to use and the document creation process is very straightforward. It has well designed and easy to customize form templates that saves us time when creating our forms. It allows us to save and share our documents in pdf format which is much more secure.

Cons:

Jotform has not given us any troubles at all since we started using it. We have not experienced any cons as up to now.

last week

Hi Tim, Thanks for your positive review. We're thrilled to hear that our platform is making form creation easy and efficient for you. It's great to know that our customizable templates and PDF sharing features are saving you time and ensuring your documents are secure. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Mark
Webmaster in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Jotform simplifies everything

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Customer support is generally very good. It sometimes depends on the person answering, and I sometimes get different answers from different people. But, they get back to me quickly and with good information. It's a complex program, does what I need, and help is available when things go wrong.

Pros:

I run a scholarship program using JotForm. We have a long application that is simple for students to complete. I share the results with 60 scholarship providers. Each one receives a different set of applications. All of this is simple to do.

Cons:

When creating reports, fields appear in the order they were created, not the order they are listed on the application. This means it takes more time to find the fields I want to include.

last week

Hi Mark, Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear that our platform helps streamline your application process and that sharing results is simple and straightforward. Can you explain a bit more about the issue you have encountered with creating reports? You can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. As soon as we get a better idea of what's happening, we'll be able to help you more with this.

Philanthropy, Self Employed

Zero Decent Customer Service and Jotform forms are not working

1.0 last month New

Comments: terrible, the most frustrating experience. its a bad nightmare the responses I get, all irrelevant

Pros:

the forms were helpful for our line of business

Cons:

customer service is all automatic response without even looking at the problem writing about. can't solve major issues with the forms

last month

Hi, We're sorry to learn about your negative experience with our platform and services. We are committed to assisting you in resolving these issues. Could you please reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ with additional details? This will help us better understand the situation and what's going on. If you have existing support tickets, please feel free to reply to them so we can further address your issues. You can also reach out to us via email in the email address we shared. We look forward to your response.

Nicholas
Technology Administrator in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

If you use BigCommerce/Shopify, this product is amazing

Comments: Amazing. For the price, which is low compared to how much it is used, its been well worth its cost and more.

Pros:

It was super easy to create a form with rules and automation, and then embed into our website. It's kind of ridiculous the amount of control you have in Jotform, and our ability to then import this into Netsuite is just icing on the cake (we email submitted forms to our CMS portion of Netsuite).

Cons:

I really don't have a negative at the moment.

2 months ago

Hi Nicholas, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that our platform fits your needs as you build your form. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Ally
Founder and Lead Planner in US
Events Services, Self Employed

Lifesaver and Easy

5.0 last month New

Comments: Cannot live without it! I literally use everyday!

Pros:

I like the functionality and ease in customization.

Cons:

If I forget to connect to Google Drive, when I do, I wish we could sync all data not just from when it was connected and going forward (I know there is the option to sync all data when connecting Google Sheets).

last week

Hi Ally, Thanks for your excellent rating. We are happy to know that our platform fits your needs, and it was easy for you to use. We have escalated your request to our Developers at this ticket: https://www.jotform.com/answers/15125711 on syncing previous data to Google Drive. When or if it's implemented depends on their workload, how viable it is, and how many other users request it. If there are any updates, we’ll circle back to the thread and let you know. As a workaround for now, you can download all your submissions data and files from your Tables and upload them manually to your Google Drive. Here are links to the guides on how to download the submissions data and files: 1. Download Submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-download-form-submissions-to-excel/ 2. Download Submission Files: https://www.jotform.com/help/356-download-files/ If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Andrew
Safety and Security Manager in UK
Airlines/Aviation, 51–200 Employees

Very easy to use but a bit pricy.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I have found JotForm easy to use and am still learning much of what is available. Their biggest downfall so far is their customer services, they do respond but mainly with generic answers that really do not help with specific enquiries.

Pros:

There is a wide range is fields available which makes forms highly customizable. The form builder interface is easy to use. The final form is clean and well presented, even with the default overlay. There are many integrations to choose from.

Cons:

The price is quite high especially as there are alternatives available that are much cheaper. Support is very sparse and a little erratic with questions being answered is a very generic way. Integrations are not very straightforward to set up.

last month

Hi Andrew, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that you enjoyed the form customization feature and ease of use. Our plan pricing is more than competitive as it gives you the kind of benefits and features you look for in this price range. Your feedback is appreciated as we strive to improve and give you the best service.  If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Anzio
CEO in US
Graphic Design Software, Self Employed

Jotform: The Best Form and App builder out!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Jotform is a game-changer! The ability to create fully functional forms without any coding is revolutionary. The platform is flexible—I can add conditional logic, integrate with other tools, and even accept payments directly through my forms and apps. Jotform is the ultimate no-code tool for building forms and apps. It's made my job so much easier!

Pros:

Jotform has completely transformed the way I handle form creation! The ease of use is unparalleled—I was able to create complex forms within minutes without writing a single line of code. It's incredibly user-friendly, and the drag-and-drop interface makes designing forms an absolute breeze. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking to simplify their workflow!

Cons:

As someone with zero coding knowledge, Jotform has been a lifesaver. The flexibility and creativity it offers are amazing. But, I wish we could add video to the background of the regular forms like you can in the card view. I think this would give both a dynamic look, reach and feel for customer interaction.

last month

Hi Anzio, Thanks for the excellent review and recommendation. We are happy to know that you find our platform convenient and user-friendly. You can add a background as a GIF or video in the classic form layout, but you would have to use custom CSS. You can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help you with that. We have also gone ahead and escalated your request to our developers at this ticket: https://www.jotform.com/answers/15165751. When or if it's implemented depends on their workload, how viable it is, and how many other users request it. If there are any updates, we’ll circle back to this thread and let you know.

Enrique
VP of Technology in US
Construction Software, 2–10 Employees

The best tools for digital data capturing

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Jotform, was the best solution for our services, to bring multiple Intergrations together to our service, and allow us to immediately expand and capture critical data for our business and customer, on we are 12 months into it and there are many other features that we have not explored yet...

Pros:

The easy of the platform to be able to adapt it to my digital data capturing requirement for my application. You can make any of the feature function as smartphone APP.

Cons:

Not much to say, we have been using it for 12 months now, and it has deliver to our expectations.

2 months ago

Hi Enrique, Thanks for the excellent review. We are glad that you enjoyed using our platform and it was easy for you in creating forms. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Fernando
CEO in Brazil
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Easy and cheap

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I found the usability to be simple, intuitive and I was able to build my form with ease. The free plan offers a larger response package than competitors and, therefore, was more worth it for me.

Pros:

It's cheaper than some competitors and provides the same features and ease of use.

Cons:

Few themes to apply to surveys created on the platform.

2 weeks ago

Hi Fernando, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear you find our product both cost-effective and user-friendly. Your positive words are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or suggestions, especially with form themes, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Emily
Emily
Teacher in US
Education Management, Self Employed

The Go to Form Creator

Comments: Overall, I love Jotform. While not specifically an education website, it definitely helps makes a tedious process easier for the teachers involved. It saved a lot of time for the "shoppers" to be able to put together the bags of items needed by our students in poverty. Only negative is that it is still over $200 for a basic membership and when coming out of pocket, it's too much for a teacher to do.

Pros:

I created accounts on many form generator websites. However, none, with the exception of JotForm, were able to get the form to look and function like I wanted it to. It was simple to use and with a few hours spent getting the form set-up, it was ready to go.

Cons:

As a teacher, only one form was being used, and the cost to keep that form going would be at least $200 coming out of pocket to get more monthly submissions. If the form was being used to collect money or for a business, I could see charging, but for our simple purpose, it seems like a high cost when we don't know how much the form will be used each month.

last month

Hi Emily, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about our platform. It's truly heartening to hear that our platform has been such a valuable tool for you, especially in your role as a teacher. We understand your concerns about the cost, especially when it comes out of your own pocket. If you haven't yet known, we offer a 50% discount for non-profit educations, and you can apply on this page: https://www.jotform.com/education/pricing/. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Natasha
Owner in Australia

Love JotForm

Comments: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Cons:

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

3 years ago

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Whit
Director of Marketing and Communications in US
Higher Education Software, 51–200 Employees

A great form builder

Comments: We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Pros:

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Cons:

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it. We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0 If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request. Thank you so much!

Deniz
Consultant in Türkiye
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Pros:

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Cons:

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

2 years ago

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.  We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey. We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form. We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.  Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

Comments: Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Pros:

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Cons:

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

last year

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ismael
Guests experience Manager in Spain
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Surveys for the short-stay rentals

Comments: Very good! It has allowed us to facilitate processes such as the receipt of payments, inspections in apartments with real-time alerts and carry out mini projects, helping especially in the collection of information in a quick and easy way.

Pros:

The options it gives when it comes to creating forms for different areas. Mainly through the functionalities and the bifurcation of questions. It is also very easy to collect the data obtained through the questionnaire mainly due to the automatically created spreadsheet and the filters that it has.Also the creation of alerts via email based on key answers seems to me a great success and very important, especially for the detection of problems.

Cons:

The creation of forms seems to me a little bit too square and too predetermined. There is little room for customization, especially at the design level.

last year

Hello Ismael, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and features. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Maria
Administrator in US

Jotform is a must have!

Pros:

Jotform is a must have resource for business expansion. The ease of form creation and implementation is great. I love the ease of sharing the forms while having the ability to embed on our website without any hiccups. The free version of Jotform gives you access to five forms and all support. Competitors provide free access but their support doesn't compare to Jotform. Customer service is great. I've use the chat and phone, both have been favorable experiences. They have recovered information, walked me through steps of implementation, and give me the news that I must recreate a form because it was corrupted. Good or bad, they were there to provide support.

Cons:

The advance design tool could be upgraded to provide more designer freedoms. The CSS editor has limitations since the last editor update, which before worked great at making edits at the code level much easier.

5 months ago

Hi Maria, Thanks for sharing your detailed experience using our platform and services. Can you explain a bit about the feature you're looking for with the CSS editor as we’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform? If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Paper & Forest Products, 1,001–5,000 Employees

100% hassle free

Comments: Jotform has been an easy way for us to collect certain bits of data from floor personnel. We used to use shared Excel sheets to log findings from xyz areas of the machine complex but the data validation and selection options take quite a bit of time to set up and you keep having to update it to get ahead of new error. Whereas now, our personnel log into the app we've made on Jotform and submit whichever form they want with close to zero error. It saved us time from having to clean data, and money because we can now access more accurate data to make decisions with.

Pros:

It's mainly a form builder, but the mobile apps have been very effective way for us to collect data easily as a lot of our personnel that we collect data from are not near a computer. With the app we designed, they can quickly go on their phones and input the data with zero hassle.

Cons:

We commonly have to deal with downtime which causes issues because we need the data to be entered at the same time every day and sometimes can't because we can't even get on the system.

last year

Thank you for the detailed review of your platform. We are glad you had a positive experience. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Brijesh
IT Coordinator in Türkiye
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Very capable form & e-sign software for our small business

Comments: We use Jotform to manage our guest/partner forms and surveys, partnership agreements, and to speed up a few internal processes. The platform works smoothly and has a professional-looking user interface. It's priced reasonably, and the there are regular updates and new releases. All in all, it's streamlined our processes, and increased our revenue-generating metrics.

Pros:

I think the best thing about it is that it work as a platform rather than just one product. Other than the form builder, we've used Jotform's PDF editor, app builder, e-sign builder, and spreadsheet feature. It saves you the hassle from having to buy 3 - 4 different tools which you then have to integrate it all together.

Cons:

The bugs are a bit of a nuisance, but I can't really think of anything negative we've seen.

last year

Hello Brijesh, Thank you for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in US
Public Policy, 11–50 Employees

Business forms made easy

Comments: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pros:

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Cons:

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Eoin
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Comments: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pros:

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Cons:

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

4 years ago

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Patty
Patty
Director of Operations, Nepal in US
, 11–50 Employees

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Comments: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pros:

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Cons:

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Powerful Online Form Automation System

Comments: As of Today, We are using JotForm over 4+ years continuously. We did not face any kind of system issues or troubles so far. We use it daily to collect our customers data and responses via 25 Jot Forms. Currently we are using Google Sheet and Google Drive integration which is really helpful for us to archive our daily targets. Their massive Template collection, Integrations and Widgets were very supportive to our business everyday. Finally i should say, as a system admin, JotForm is a Very Powerful Form Builder that can archive anyone's business requirements with a grate value by using only few simple clicks.

Pros:

First of all, The user interface is brilliant. Very easy to understand. Easy Drag and Drop form builder saves lots of time in our corporate life. JotForm design process is very straight forward and gives ability to customize out forms according to our requirements. It allows our team to collaborate simultaneously which is a grate feature that i did not see from other competitors before. Another Plus point is that JotForm has lots or integration options with 3rd party systems like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill & etc. They provide few different pricing plans with a very attractive Free Plan which includes 5 Free Forms. Of course JotForm has a reasonable price when compare to its competitors. It has a grate library with over 10,000 Templates. E Signature is a another grate feature to mention.

Cons:

Sometimes, Its confusing to find the right template for us. But eventually we do. I would appreciate if they can improve their customer service center. sometime it is harder to get a help instantly form their side. Better if they can implement more Tutorials and Guides us to follow.

2 years ago

Hello Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. You can check this link, https://www.jotform.com/help/, to view our quick guide. Rest assured, we're always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be glad to assist.

Augustine
Augustine
Programme Coordinator in Nigeria
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Jotform, a Professional Tool for Best Customer Experience

Pros:

Jotform helps my organisation work like a professional body. With just a few staff, we are able to harmonise works from different department, each knowing what his or her tasks entails. It also gives us the ease of working from any where, and reporting work done, it also helps the HR department assess impute and efficiency of staff. Just don't know he angle to start from, but for best customer experience, use jotform.In essence, in builds the competence of staff, to enhance service delivery of customers

Cons:

I cannot pinpoint any, but just for the sake of this review, I would say that the software does not support offline work as some of the features are online enabled.

last year

Hello Augustine, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Jotform! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has helped your organization. We appreciate your recommendation of Jotform for the best customer experience, and we're glad to have been a part of helping your organization achieve its goals. With regards to the offline feature, there are two ways to achieve that. For mobiles and tablets, you can use Jotform Mobile Forms app then use its offline feature. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/589-how-can-i-use-jotform-mobile-forms-without-internet-access/. For desktop and laptop, you can export your form to fillable PDF form so you can fill it offline then only submit it when you are connected to the internet. Here's how to export your form into PDF: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-how-to-create-a-pdf-form/. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our support contact page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Thanks again for choosing Jotform!

Tim-Ron
Managing Director in St Vincent & the Grenadines
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Streamline Your Data Collection Efforts with Jotform: A Comprehensive Review"

Pros:

I really appreciate Jotform for its simplicity. I mean, the interface is so straightforward, and I can just drag and drop stuff to create my forms. It's seriously a time-saver compared to other form builders out there. Plus, the customization options are off the charts – I can make my forms look exactly how I want them to. And don't even get me started on the integrations – being able to hook up Jotform with my other tools is a game-changer. Oh, and their customer support rocks. Anytime I've had a question or run into an issue, they've been super quick to help out. Long story short, Jotform has made my data collection game strong.

Cons:

One thing I found a bit frustrating about Jotform is that in the free plan, there are limits on the number of form submissions and storage space. It can be a bit of a bummer if you have a lot of responses or need to store a bunch of files. And every now and then, I've run into some glitches or bugs while using the platform, which can be a tad annoying. Plus, there's a bit of a learning curve with some of the more advanced features, so it took me a little while to get the hang of things. Oh, and the pricing can be a bit confusing at times – I wish it was a bit more straightforward. But hey, no software is perfect, right? Overall, despite these minor drawbacks, Jotform is still a solid choice for creating forms and collecting data.

2 months ago

Hi Tim-Ron, Your enthusiasm for our platform truly brightens our day. We're happy to hear that our platform's simplicity, intuitive interface, and drag-and-drop functionality have been such game-changers for you. With regard to your concern, we believe the current limit on the Starter (Free) plan is enough for basic usage. You can also delete submissions with file attachments to clear your upload space limit. Check out this article to understand more about the plans, their limits and usage: https://www.jotform.com/help/408-understanding-your-account-usage-and-limits/. If you come across issues, feel free to let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Scott
Scott
Founder in New Zealand
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

User friendly and easy, however expensive and somewhat limited

Comments: It is easy and quick to set up a short form and manage its settings, however for the Free plan alone, its very limiting, especially for my team. The 5-forms limit, the 100MB storage space, monthly views and monthly payment submissions amount is not ideal for larger teams or studios (only ideal for small groups I would say), and to upgrade to get more submissions, etc. is quite pricey, especially the Bronze plan (you're jumping from Free to $34USD a month (or $61 a month for us in New Zealand) which is quite an expensive jump). The premium plans in my opinion should be reworked.Personally, I'm only using Jotform for signable agreements and for invoicing/payment reasons; since my team is recruiting often, Jotform is not suitable for admission/recruitment forms (submissions are received often, so the 100 monthly limit on Free is not ideal).I would only recommend Jotform for small groups if you're sticking with a free plan for a form provider; if money's not a concern for you, then by all means! It's still a good form designer, however make sure you have the cash to upgrade or not too large of a team.

Pros:

> No limit on amount of form fields> Easy to set up and user friendly> Good to use for invoicing or anything else payment related without too much limitation> Looks appealing and not messy> Easy to view submissions> Ability to password/passcode protect the form submissions> Quick and easy to integrate into websites, especially Weebly

Cons:

> Expensive - its very expensive to unlock all features of the form provider. Make sure you or your team or group can afford it.> Free plan very limited - the free plan for Jotform is extremely limiting. It's best for groups, not good for teams and studios.

last year

Hello Scott, Thank you for sharing your experience using our platform. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.