15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Dynamics 365

Integrated business management solution that automates financial, customer relationship and supply chain processes.

Learn more about Dynamics 365

Pros:

I use this software and it’s so easy to use like Microsoft Word, Excel. Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its flexibility and integration capability.

Cons:

Difficult to use at the start or being a beginner it's very hard and limited feature in mobile app.

Dynamics 365 ratings

4.1
4.2
4.3
4.1

8.0/10

Dynamics 365 has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 5,596 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Dynamics 365 before?

Filter reviews (5,596)

Joe
Joe
co-owner in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Dynamics 365 Changed My Organization

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Since I have started using Dynamics 365, my efficiency has increased exponentially, and I am relieved to have more time to accomplish more work.

Pros:

The integration of AI into my work and the ability to free up time for other ways to help grow my organization.

Cons:

I am newer to Dynamics 365, so it is a bit overwhelming to learn at first. But it is easy to understand, especially after diving in.

Sagar
Manager in Nepal
Animation Software, 11–50 Employees

Review of Dynamics 365

5.0 last month New

Comments: I love this ,i enjoy this which help me for sales, marketing, customer service management,finance.

Pros:

Utilize a user-friendly low-code platform that can be easily tailored to meet our specific requirements, Develop our own application or incorporate third-party apps seamlessly into the platform, connect to company system from any device via a cloud ecosystem

Cons:

It would be convenient to eliminate the need for third-party tools like Experlogix and HubSpot, Global search function tends to freeze a lot

MARIE
Accountant in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Dynamics 365 needs a lot of updates!

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall experience has been poor. Everytime they update the software it seems they do not consult their customers and the changes are major and you have to learn how to use entire sections again with no warning, and they don't make changes that help the customer. Bank recs used to take me 2-3 hours and after the last update it now takes me 8-12 hours. Not Good.

Pros:

I don't like much about Dynamics 365. None that I can think of.

Cons:

Very antiquated bank reconciliations and reporting. It is also very difficult to make corrections, not user-friendly at all. Every action takes at least 5 times longer with this software than with other software. This includes simply printing anything at all. When they make updates they don't ask the customers what improvements they would like that would help them.

Calvin
ERP Implementation Support in US
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

D365 - a viable Legacy ERP replacement

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Once we got past the cutover pains (about 6 months) it has gotten easier to live with. I can also see why at an executive level, they made the decision to go with this solution. When compared to products like SAP and Oracle I think you will be far happier with your investment in D365 (buy with confidence).

Pros:

Flexibility - It does take some custom coding, but it is a based product that you can tailor to meet all of your ERP related needs

Cons:

The server based technology has bandwidth issues constantly (make sure you scale your system properly). Expect your IT staff to grow significantly if you are coming from an AS400 based environment. Requires isolation of support work (in an AS400 environment you can have generalist who do everything -- that will change drastically in this environment.

Arihant
Senior Finance Executive in India
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent, comfortable, quick, safe, and reliable

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: my overall experience using Dynamics 365 was amazing, it is nice software, easy to use. The UI is also good, net and clean. It's very easy to navigate and if you need help, the help box is right there. If you need live help, you can always contact a rep to help.

Pros:

Microsoft offers an excellent programme called Dynamics 365 to help you manage your business. Being a member of Microsoft is really beneficial since it gets more integrated with other MS Office applications

Cons:

When they have to wait for a live representative, some consumers become disinterested in the product; worse, it's their only choice. I didn't prioritise this because I don't fit the description.

Cindy
Business Applications Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Not an Ideal CRM

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

As the administrator, I appreciate that Dynamics resembles the other Office 365 products by way of administration, UI, and UX.

Cons:

I don't feel that Dynamics is the best CRM solution out there by any means. Microsoft is not a CRM provider; they just offer a CRM solution. If given the choice, I would go with a CRM from a provider that specializes in CRM software. Dynamics does not have the capabilities or functionality we need at my organization, but we chose it because it is a Microsoft product and integrates well with other Microsoft products. That being said, the user experience and admin experience are both lacking, and I would not recommend this product to others looking for a robust CRM.

Nomfundo
Admin in South Africa
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Increase productivity here

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It made my work easy I can compile my work in a second.

Pros:

It is easy to set up. It have various options you choose how to use it. Can be modified quickly you do your job like a robot.

Cons:

It needs computer skills not for unskilled

Victoria
Victoria
Projects Accounting Manager in US
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

Streamlines CRM capabilities

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great for overall trend tracking and seeing multi-purpose groupings that can be filtered down to their respective departments.

Pros:

Simpler and more user-friendly than SAP on front and back ends.

Cons:

The customer service gets a little impersonal and feels like a run-around at times.

diego
ict manager in Italy
Consumer Goods, 201–500 Employees

expensive tool.. but very usefull with other ms product

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: overall experience was successfull but a little expensive.
Maybe for a single project (a fair, an event) i will buy a single app for the specific event

Pros:

We use dynamics crm to link our erp customer and lead, that we use to manage a fair with our customer and some lead, we manage entering, exiting, print qrcodes, etc

Cons:

little expensive for this single job, we found many useful tools but very cheaper

Mary E
Mary E
Assistant Project Manage in US
Insurance Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

CRM management and much more.

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I would give Dynamics 365 a rating of 8/10. It is a powerful tool for improving business efficiency and productivity, but there is still room for improvement. It can be a great tool for businesses of all sizes if used correctly. Ideal for corporate automation and innovation.

Pros:

The powerful CRM execution has enabled management and access to customer history and needs for better understanding and data management. And being specific about my activities; I would say improved work time with features such as "Task Lines" and "Project Clocks", it is easier to assign tasks, monitor progress and send reminders to teams.

Cons:

- Sometimes there may be delays in updates and new features. - Some compatibility issues with other systems and tools.

Faruk
Faruk
Head of Growth in Poland
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

Comments: We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it. As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action. I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pros:

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft CRM gets the job done Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive CRM structure for the leads and potentials Customization options Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting Access management is better than many other CRMs

Cons:

The user interface can be improved The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

Selcuk
Finance Director in France
Investment Management Software, 11–50 Employees

An Effective and Comprehensive Financial Solution

Comments: Overall, I would recommend Dynamics 365 as a great solution for managing financial transactions. The wide range of features, along with its integration with other Microsoft products, make it an effective and comprehensive solution.

Pros:

As a finance professional, I found Dynamics 365 to be an effective and comprehensive solution for managing complex financial transactions. It is user-friendly, with a wide range of customizable features that make it easy to set up and manage. The integration with other Microsoft products, such as Excel and Office, is seamless, making it an ideal solution for any organization.

Cons:

Despite the many advantages of Dynamics 365, there are some downsides. The cost of the solution can be a bit steep, especially for smaller organizations. Additionally, the complexity of the system can be a bit overwhelming and the learning curve can be quite steep.

Pawan
Manager Admin & Facility in India
Construction Software, 51–200 Employees

"Must have product for your Business- Dynamics 365"

Comments: My experience with Dynamics 365 has been extremely positive. The software has helped me to streamline my operations, improve efficiency, and make better decisions. I highly recommend Dynamics 365 to any business looking to improve their bottom line.

Pros:

Dynamics 365 is a powerful tool that provides a wide range of advantages for businesses of all sizes. One of the main advantages of Dynamics 365 is its ability to integrate with other systems, such as Office 365 and LinkedIn, allowing businesses to streamline their operations and improve efficiency. Dynamics 365 also offers a variety of features that can help businesses automate processes, such as sales and marketing automation, customer service automation, and project management. Additionally, Dynamics 365 provides businesses with a comprehensive view of their data, allowing them to make better decisions and improve their bottom line.Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its scalability. Whether a business is just starting out or is a large enterprise, Dynamics 365 can be tailored to meet its specific needs. This means that businesses can start small and grow as they need to, without having to invest in new systems or migrate data.Finally, Dynamics 365 provides businesses with a robust security system that ensures that their data is protected from unauthorised access. This includes multi-factor authentication and encryption, as well as compliance with industry standards such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001.

Cons:

In all aspect its great but price is slightly higher on side.

Jose
Senior Editos in Bolivia
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Customer Relationship Management / Dyamics 365

Comments: Dynamics CRM stands as a transformative investment, propelling our sales force into the digital landscape for seamless sales report generation. From the convenience of a web or mobile app, management can effortlessly examine sales leads and address any complications with ease.

Pros:

Effortlessly access information on the fly during your daily activities. The mobile app allows you to review any previous customer history before heading out for a visit.

Cons:

There appears to be a disruption in the connection to our primary database, leading to inaccuracies in the data that have not been updated.

Kayla
Business Owner in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Comments: Overall, we are glad that we switched over from Salesforce. We were paying an arm and a leg with that application and now we are paying less for an easy to navigate and helpful tool in keeping organized.

Pros:

My husband and I have tried to use other CRM's throughout our businesses young life, but we settled on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and we absolutely do not regret it. It has grown and improved throughout the last two years, at a rate that has honestly surprised me. This application has helped tremendously with business organization and accounts payable. The price is extremely competitive, especially considering its rival app, Salesforce.

Cons:

Support has not given ideal situations of help. They are very rude and do not seem to understand anything that is being asked when it comes to the technical point of the application. Within the application there is a section for planning instruments, when the page needs to be refreshed it is extremely slow and sometimes makes the entire application crash.

Dan
IT manager in UK
Environmental Services, 51–200 Employees

As a CRM it is easy to use, as a business tool it is not easy to configure

Comments: We used the on-premise version of Dynamics before and tested the 365 version.I liked it, but on the balance of cost and resources, we decided to let it go.

Pros:

I like the interface, it sits well in the 365 graphic user interface and everything is customisable to a granular level.

Cons:

The service is hard to connect to on-premise tools like AD and requires a good level of understanding in how to get it to talk to online forms etc.'Security is good, but getting the MFA working took a long time.

Timothy
Director of IT in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

Comments: I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros:

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons:

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Suthan
Senior Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

Comments: Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros:

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required. Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required. I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area. On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up. It has a ton of additional items. The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station. This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit. All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact. There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons:

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required. Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant. Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue. No visit effectively accessible. It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

Sarah
Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Comments: Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros:

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons:

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Gytis
Engineer in Lithuania
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Dynamics 365

Comments: That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros:

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons:

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

shaibu
IT and digital marketing in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365: What You Need to Know.

Comments: I have been using Dynamics 365 for a while now and it has been a great experience. I love the fact that I can access my data from anywhere and that the system is so user-friendly. The support team is also very helpful and always available to help with any queries that I may have. Overall, I would highly recommend Dynamics 365 to anyone looking for a great CRM system.

Pros:

There are many great things about Dynamics 365, but one of the best features is the ability to customize it to fit your business needs. You can configure Dynamics 365 to work the way you want it to, which makes it a very powerful tool. Additionally, because Dynamics 365 is cloud-based, you can access it from anywhere at any time. This makes it a convenient option for business owners who need to stay connected while on the go.

Cons:

The Dynamics 365 interface can be overwhelming at first. It's not always clear what each icon means or how to access certain functions. Additionally, some of the language can be difficult to understand for people who are not familiar with business software. I also didn't like the way that some of the reports were formatted. It was difficult to find the information that I needed and to export it into a usable format.

Lewis
Lewis
Technical Writer in Kenya
Writing & Editing, 201–500 Employees

Streamlining Operations with Dynamics 365

Comments: As a Technical Writer, I would say that overall, my experience with Dynamics 365 has been very positive. The software provides a comprehensive solution for contact management and KPI monitoring, which has helped our organization to better understand our customers, automate our marketing and sales processes, and drive growth.

Pros:

When it comes to lead generation in Dynamics 365, these are the most likeable features:1. Comprehensive Contact Management2. Automated Marketing Processes through integration with other systems3. Robust Lead Tracking and Analysis tools4. Customizable Dashboards for real-time insights5. Seamless Integration with Microsoft Technologies for improved collaboration and information sharing.These features make it possible for organizations to manage their customer interactions, automate lead generation processes, track and analyze marketing campaigns, monitor lead generation efforts, and collaborate more effectively, ultimately driving growth and achieving their goals.

Cons:

One such area is the user interface, which some users may find to be less intuitive or harder to navigate compared to other solutions. This could result in a longer learning curve for new users or a less efficient experience for those who are used to a different interface.Another area of concern is the level of customization available in Dynamics 365. While the software provides a lot of flexibility in terms of configuring workflows and customizing fields, some users may find that certain aspects of the platform are not customizable enough to meet their specific needs.Finally, the cost of Dynamics 365 may also be a barrier for some organizations, as the software can be more expensive than other solutions with similar capabilities. This may be especially challenging for smaller organizations with limited budgets.

Manmohan
Manager in India
Graphic Design Software, 501–1,000 Employees

The Ultimate Business Solution

Comments: Dynamics 365 is an exceptional cloud-based business management software that provides comprehensive solutions for all aspects of business operations. Its modular structure makes it an ideal choice for organizations of all sizes and complexities. The software offers a wide range of features including sales automation, marketing automation, financial management, project management, supply chain management, and customer service management. The software is highly customizable and allows businesses to tailor it to their unique needs. It offers real-time insights and analytics that help businesses to make informed decisions. The software's integration with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, is seamless, which makes it easy to manage all aspects of the business from a single platform. Dynamics 365 is a reliable, efficient, and scalable solution that offers exceptional value for businesses looking to streamline their operations and increase productivity.

Pros:

1. Comprehensive functionality: Dynamics 365 offers a wide range of features that cover all aspects of business operations, making it a one-stop shop for business management needs. From sales to marketing, financial management, project management, and customer service management, Dynamics 365 has got you covered.2. Scalability: The modular structure of Dynamics 365 allows businesses to choose only the modules they need, which makes it highly scalable. It can grow with the business and adapt to changing needs without the need for a complete overhaul.3. Integration with other Microsoft products: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, making it easy to manage all aspects of the business from a single platform. This helps to streamline operations and increase productivity.

Cons:

1. Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive for some small to medium-sized businesses. The software has a subscription-based model, and the cost can quickly add up as users increase. Additionally, the software may require additional licensing fees for some of its advanced features.2. Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be overwhelming for some users who are not familiar with its structure and features. The software has a steep learning curve, and it may take some time for users to fully understand its capabilities and how to use them effectively.3. Customization: Although Dynamics 365 offers a high level of customization, some users may find it challenging to configure and maintain. The software requires some technical expertise to set up and integrate with other systems, which may not be feasible for some businesses.

Sanjay
Sanjay
Data Analyst in India
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

A Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365 to Transform Your Business

Pros:

One of Dynamics 365's most praised characteristics is its broad utility and adaptability. It offers a wide range of features and tools that can be customized to suit the particular needs of various business sizes and sectors. The scalability and simplicity of use of the cloud-based platform make it a popular choice for businesses looking to streamline their operations and increase output.

Cons:

The intricacy and steep learning curve of Dynamics 365 are among the most frequently voiced criticisms. Some users have complained that the platform is intimidating and challenging to use, particularly for those who have never used ERP or CRM software before. The pricing structure can also be perplexing due to the numerous lisencing choices and add-ons that can result in a sizeable expense. To handle these problems, Microsoft has been trying to enhance the user experience and streamline the pricing scheme.

Shane
accounts in Sri Lanka
Accounting Software, 10,000+ Employees

"Empowering Business Growth and Efficiency with Dynamics 365: A Comprehensive Review"

Pros:

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a popular customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that helps businesses manage their operations and customer interactions. Here are some of the most liked things about Dynamics 365:Integration: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, SharePoint, and Power BI, making it easy for businesses to work across multiple platforms.Customization: The software is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the system to their specific needs and workflows. Customizations can be made with minimal coding, making it accessible to users of all skill levels.User-friendly interface: Dynamics 365 has a clean and intuitive interface that is easy for users to navigate and find what they need quickly.AI-powered insights: The software includes artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities that provide valuable insights into customer behavior and help businesses make data-driven decisions.Mobile app: Dynamics 365 has a mobile app that enables users to access their data from anywhere, at any time, and stay connected with their team.Customer support: Microsoft provides extensive documentation, tutorials, and training resources to help users get the most out of the software. The company also offers excellent customer support to assist with any issues or questions that may arise.Overall, Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive and user-friendly software solution that can help b

Cons:

While Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a highly rated CRM and ERP software, there are some aspects that users may find frustrating or dislike. Here are some of the most commonly reported complaints:Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex, particularly for users who are new to CRM or have limited technical expertise. The learning curve can be steep, and some users may require additional training or support to get the most out of the software.Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive, particularly for small businesses or startups. Some users also feel that they are paying for features they don't need or use.Performance issues: Some users have reported performance issues, such as slow load times and system crashes. This can be frustrating for users who rely on the software for their business operations.Limited mobile app functionality: While the mobile app is a useful feature, some users have reported that it has limited functionality compared to the desktop version.Integration limitations: While Dynamics 365 integrates well with other Microsoft products, some users have reported limitations in integrating with third-party software, which can be a concern for businesses that rely on multiple tools.Overall, while these issues may be a concern for some users, they are not necessarily deal-breakers, and many businesses continue to use Dynamics 365 as their primary CRM and ERP software.