• Overall
    4.1/5
    3.9/5
    4.1/5

About Thryv

End-to-end client experience platform built for small businesses.

Learn more about Thryv

John S.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"Crafting your message"

Comments: I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Pros: I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Cons: Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

by Thryv on 09/06/2020

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
Curtis B.
Hair Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2020

"Thryving"

Comments: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros: Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons: Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

by Thryv on 20/04/2020

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Garrett B.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"A Huge Help for Small Businesses"

Comments: Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros: I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons: Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

by Thryv on 28/08/2020

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Gabe

Jenny L.
Officer
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2020

"Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not"

Comments: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pros: If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Cons: 1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

by Thryv on 20/04/2020

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2020
Managing Director
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2020

"Yes, You Can Do It All"

Comments: I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Pros: You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Cons: So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

by Thryv on 18/08/2020

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

• Reviewed on 09/08/2020
Michael H.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2019

"Great all-around business building system"

Comments: We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros: Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons: The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

by Thryv on 17/04/2020

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2019
Kate T.

"Business Management"

Comments: We are very happy with the Thryv software and the team.

Pros: This software is great for our company as it took various aspects such as scheduling, customer outreach, social media, and contacts and put them into one program.

Cons: Their social media presence for our company doesn't quite capture our message as it is a lot of articles and stock pictures, but we have been working with them to try and better this aspect.

by Thryv on 31/08/2020

Hi Kate, I am excited to hear that you are enjoying Thryv and the features that it provides. We are always looking to make Thryv even better, and appreciate your feedback! - Gabe

Tim B.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Versatile tool"

Comments: Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pros: Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Cons: Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

by Thryv on 17/04/2020

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

• Reviewed on 03/01/2020
Doug D.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2019

"Caution"

Comments: It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Pros: I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Cons: I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

by Thryv on 29/03/2019

Hi Doug,

I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns.

Thanks,
Ed

• Reviewed on 10/02/2019
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Customer Service"

Comments: Thrvy needs to improve on customer service.

Pros: That all my social media accounts are linked and I can pre set when each of my post will post to each account.

Cons: The customer service with Thryv was not so great. We had been dealing with customer's not being able to make payments on our website due to the way Thryv set up our widgets for 5 months. I had talk to numerous customer service agents who told me they would get back to me but never did for months until I called in to cancel Thryv and was finally able to get help.

by Thryv on 29/01/2019

Hi,

We take great pride in the functionality of Thryv and the customer service provided to our valued clients. I greatly apologize that we didn't meet our own very high standard.

We'd love the opportunity to discuss this matter at length with you. Please message us here or via email at [email protected] providing your business information and telephone number for prompt follow up.

Ed

• Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Pamela E.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2020

"HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts"

Comments: They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros: First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons: In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

by Thryv on 29/06/2020

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 27/06/2020
Julie A.
President & CEO
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"Our buiness has bounced forward"

Comments: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Pros: Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Cons: Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

by Thryv on 17/06/2020

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Human Resources Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Thryv for HR use"

Comments: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pros: Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Cons: While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

by Thryv on 03/10/2018

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Kathy F.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2020

"Thryv Review"

Comments: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Pros: Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Cons: The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

by Thryv on 19/05/2020

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 15/05/2020
Monica B.
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Dipping my small business toe into CRM"

Comments: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Pros: I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons: I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Alice J.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2019

"Thryv = Transforming how we do business!"

Comments: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Pros: What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Cons: Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2019
Angelo D.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2020

"Amazing business management software"

Comments: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Pros: I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Cons: Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

by Thryv on 14/05/2020

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Barry F.
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees

"Total Client Integration"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Cons: There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

by Thryv on 14/05/2020

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Gordon W.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2020

"Awesome experience!"

Comments: My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pros: This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Cons: Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

by Thryv on 26/05/2020

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 22/05/2020
Catherine S.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2019

"Thryv helps me Thrive!"

Comments: I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

Pros: As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Cons: Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2019
Sarah C.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2020

"Great in some aspects, other areas need work"

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best employee they have. He has been very supportive and is attentive to my needs. he cannot control the developers of the software although he tries hard to communicate with them and myself.

Pros: The calendar invoicing, billing, estimates, CRM, and customer reminders are great

Cons: I've spent 7 months and I still can't figure out how to integrate my quickbooks online. Notes from one client go to the next within the invoices. There isn't a widget for Android phones. Sometimes it takes a while for the app to load when you need it.

by Thryv on 29/06/2020

Hi Sarah, I'm glad you've been enjoying Thryv's features! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, luckily, these are solvable! I've sent your concerns to our Escalations team. A senior Thryv Specialist will be reaching out to assist you. Additionally, I'll also provide you with our features support line: 844-998-4798. They'll be able to assist you with any feature-specific questions or issues. Thanks for your helpful feedback and have a great day. -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 25/06/2020
Elisa M.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Integration was a snap!"

Comments: My overall experience has been wonderful! I enjoy working with the team of experts assigned to my business. I appreciated being able to give input and how easily it was to see the input realized in the website and being heard by the staff who gathered all the moving parts and created a cohesive platform.

Pros: I am grateful to the team of experts that integrated all the multiple parts of the business, and put all together in a great online package! Now I go to one place to interact with my social media platforms! I used to spend hours trying to coordinate everything!

Cons: There's a learning curve I'm working with, not knowing the software and all the capabilities it has. It's easy to contact customer service with an email and one of the reps gets back to you in less than 24 hours.

by Thryv on 22/05/2020

Hi Elisa! Thanks for the great feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have questions or concerns! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Jason V.
Sales/Marketing
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"Impressed"

Comments: Excellent experience so far, from the initial sales person, to set up specialists, to web page building team, to the 24 hour support team. We can’t emphasize enough how helpful there are at walking you through the program. We are in the construction field, so if we can be taught..... anyone can!

Pros: Many features of this program are helpful with everyday applications. The social media tracking, posting is relatively easy to use. Client portal and advertising to customers is saving us hours in time and cost per man hour. The invoicing we are still new to and switching over, but are excited to implement it to our business. Their biggest asset to us was customer service. Always able to get questions answered or solved by them. They have obviously put this as a key component moving forward and hope they continue this trend. We are absolutely recommending this program and will continue to.

Cons: There are a ton of features, at first it seems like a rabbit hole every time you click a tab or option, but as you learn it becomes a breeze. They are constantly working on improving and use a customers suggestions. Can’t wait to see what they implement next.

by Thryv on 09/07/2020

Thanks for such awesome feedback, Jason! We take pride in our Customer Support and hope that you always feel satisfied with our team! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or future feedback. We're here to help! -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
Jeff D.
VP of Sales & Marketing
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Thryv...your one stop shop for ECM software!"

Comments: As an executive who also completes billable jobs while trying to handle the sales, marketing, & social media Thryv helps me perform mutliple job duties at an extremely effecient & high level.

Pros: So many positives it is hard to chose just one, but if I had to pick one I would say the ease of use for end users of all levels of experience in enterprise wide content management software. Whether you are a small business owner who stays small or becomes large or C-suite executive seeking a to improve how your company does business, Thryv has the type of platform & interface that can grow with you.

Cons: Still searching...maybe having a scanner functionality where the end user can scan bar codes, RFID, SKUs, etc to expedite the data entry stage.

by Thryv on 17/04/2020

Thank you, Jeff! We're truly happy to hear you've loved our services. If there's ever anything you need or have questions about, let us know!

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Laurel G.
Executive Director
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2020

"Let's Make Music!"

Comments: I started with Dex.com in 2012 when we opened our non-profit music school. We did a little comparison, and love who we've got. With a business as small and personal as mine, we enjoy dealing with "friends"!

Pros: I just ask, and you do it for me! I was So clueless when we started an online presentation.

Cons: It took a while to understand the new language/words to use to communicate online. Thankfully, my board of directors knew what you were talking about!

by Thryv on 05/08/2020

Hi Laurel. Thanks for the great review. We know when first diving into a new software product, it can be very overwhelming! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Remember, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team anytime! We're happy to help. -Chandlor

• Reviewed on 04/08/2020