15 years helping Israeli businesses

About ClickFunnels

Web-based website marketing platform that helps businesses in generating leads and sales through customizable tools.

Learn more about ClickFunnels

Pros:

The range of templates, access to different training as you progress through developing your own skills is very cost effective for any new business start-up like mine.

Cons:

Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work. Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely.

ClickFunnels ratings

4.3
4.3
4.5
4.1

8.2/10

ClickFunnels has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 650 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClickFunnels before?

James
James
I.T. Admin in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels is the Best software to grow a business

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: my over all experience, its tough getting started but stick with it!

Pros:

I liked everything about click funnels, especially the ability to host courses

Cons:

Theres nothing to dislike about clickfunnels

2 months ago

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that ClickFunnels is working well for you. We appreciate your perseverance and are glad to have you with us!

Manasseh
Technical Director in Kenya
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels is one of the top marketing software available in the market and an all-in-one platform

Comments: Because it's so simple to establish a funnel, I'm delighted with the platform and feel committed to it, although I do notice other competitors offering more feature-rich services at a comparable price. There are better solutions available, thus there would be little need to preserve the platform if the funnel didn't bring in any money. I continue to use it at the moment because there are other benefits, but I can't guarantee that I will continue to do so indefinitely.

Pros:

I value the information and materials provided by the many seminars, courses, and videos. Once you learn where everything is and how it works, I like how easy the tools are to use. It's not set up the same as WordPress or other website builders. I admire that they are concentrating on creating sales funnels rather than any kind of website. It is a specialized website builder. I appreciate how the items on the page scale and arrange themselves according to the size of the part they are in. This is not something that can be found everywhere. It benefits folks who lack html programming knowledge. It works well with Stripe for money collection and the majority of popular email marketing platforms.

Cons:

The pricing is a bit pricey, especially for the Platinum plan, which includes all the options you require, it must be acknowledged up front. Sometimes the more sophisticated funnels in this product don't function. The number of Conversion and Page Tunnels in the product's standard version is extremely constrained. Additionally, the sometimes-slow addition of a tunnel needs to be expedited. The Split Testing tool needs to be reviewed because it is outdated.

9 months ago

Hi Manasseh! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClickFunnels! It's great to hear that you've found value in our tools and educational content. We acknowledge your feedback regarding our pricing and areas for improvement. We're always aiming to get better, and having users like you share their insights helps a lot. Thanks for being part of our community!

Connor
Founder in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

Comments: I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out. And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used. Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Pros:

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful. I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle. I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Cons:

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it. I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy. Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't." All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating. Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great Tool for Modern Marketing

Comments: We have used the product to go from funnel idea phase to implementation VERY quickly. Usually in 1-2 days we can have a new funnel created and out in the real world to be tested.

Pros:

It is amazing how quickly you can go from "idea" to "implementation" with ClickFunnels. But unlike competing products ClickFunnels has a TON of flexibility that allows you to precisely control how your pages look, as well as the functionality. On a lot of products you are locked into certain portions of the user experience. Not so with ClickFunnels. It is our #1 go to for prototyping and testing new funnels.

Cons:

I wouldn't say we liked this "least"... it is something you should be aware of. If you have no technical skills this product isn't quite as simple as some of the competitors. The flexibility it has comes at the "cost" of being slightly more involved. However, I wouldn't let this deter you. The investment you will make in learning how the system works more than pays for itself in the flexibility you get.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for leaving us this review!

Alma
Alma
Epileptic Acupuncturist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Comments: Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail.
I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great!
I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Pros:

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Cons:

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Kenni
Consultant in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Don't Walk ... Run from Clickfunnels 2.0

Comments: Horrible. I've filed complaints with my local Attorney General. Not expecting a resolution but with all of the complaints in the community and elsewhere on the web, one day something will happen. Taking my $2k as a loss and moving on to what I should've stuck with ... Kajabi, Leadpages, and Deadline... Too much baiting and switching. Lack of full transparency. The money grabbing becomes even more apparent once you pay. Lack of customer response without trying to gaslight the customer. The list goes on and on.

Pros:

It's easy to get caught up in the sway or hype that [sensitive content hidden] brings in his sales campaign. But understand it's all hype when it comes to his systems. The education is phenomenal but his SAAS or system is trash. He should be held accountable for selling a beta that wasn't fit for any market. Invest in the education. Leave the system.

Cons:

See above. Clickfunnels 2.0 and his customer support team are horrid. There are no two ways about it. If you're not part of his millionaire or multimillionaire club, go somewhere else. You are what pays his lights ... and yet aren't appreciated. Take the education and make application elsewhere. Also, flat-out lied about the functionality of their workspaces. Had to go back to clients to "convince" them to pay for monthly service since they falsely advertised being able to setup website during their sales pitch. After the update rolled, user terms stated that this was not possible and if you created a workaround you would be terminated from using their system....

9 months ago

Hi Kenni, we're sorry to hear that your experience with ClickFunnels didn't align with your expectations. Your thorough feedback is invaluable to us, and we thank you for taking the time to write your review. Kindly contact us at [email protected], so we can address each of your concerns and work towards a resolution. We place great importance on our relationship with customers and look forward to hearing from you! Thank you!

Audie
Audie
Dental ONE Thing Coach & Speaker in US
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

WOW!!! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team for what you've created and made "simply beautiful!"

Comments: Outstanding

Pros:

Makes it so much easier to implement what I need rather than having to use a "techie" to do it for me, AND it's SOOOOO.... much less expensive.. I'm able get to market and make changes, test different angles, and capture my prospects and clients with ease. It's an outstanding software, yet I love even more what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches and models. I've VERY grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and how he walks the talk, and helped us get into the CF world! Thank you D[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons:

I'd love to have the 6 and 12 month (what about a lifetime subscription?) package offers more frequently, as the $297 isn't inexpensive when you're growing from 0 to "beyond the moon" with a purpose-driven approach to help change the world.

3 years ago

Hi Audie, Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your service and can't wait to see what you will accomplish.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Director Of Research Development in India

ClickFunnels Review

Comments: Business problems which I am solving with ClickFunnels are- creating lead gen funnels, sales and marketing funnels for our client, providing markting & social media services to our clients. Helping businesses to setup their clickfunnels accounts and handling thier automation part. Helping them bring their business online in a day. The best thing about ClickFunnels is that it brings business online in just 1 hour or so.

Pros:

Most impactful features are - building an online presence with just simple drag and drop, customizable templates, super easy and fast integration with third party plaforms. Vey very easy to use. No coding or tech skill required to use ClickFunnels.

Cons:

If ClickFunnels can have an inbuilt email markeing system better than their jetpack, it will be a boon for the entrepreneurs. Being a tech savvy, it was easy for me work with ClickFunnels and was super easy to start and integrate with my existing business.

Rebecca
Owner in US

ClickFunnels If You Must

Comments: They’re fine and comparable to other platforms. Their price is highest around.

Pros:

I like that there are any number of videos online that will teach you how to use, and tweak, Clickfunnels to fit your particular needs.

Cons:

The 14 day trial was a great way to get started but I could not afford the monthly fee after that.

4 months ago

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your insights. We're glad the online resources helped you tailor ClickFunnels to your needs. Understanding affordability concerns post-trial, we're continually evaluating our pricing to offer valuable solutions. It's great to hear our platform's popularity and trial influenced your choice. Your feedback guides our efforts to improve and make our tool accessible to more users like you.

Bente
COO in Denmark
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels is GREAT, but ...

Comments: Not very good Difficult to do, when You are not at all a tech person

Pros:

The colours and the sites - they are all very beautiful and can be customized to your own likings

Cons:

That You have to connect another mail provider - or else the price is HUGE

8 months ago

Hi Bente, thank you for your feedback about ClickFunnels! We're glad to hear that you appreciate the customization options and the aesthetics of our sites. We understand your concern with connecting another mail provider and the associated costs. We continually strive to balance functionality with affordability and appreciate your input on this. We value your team leader's recommendation and are committed to ensuring ClickFunnels continues to meet your needs effectively. Thanks for choosing us!

Matthew
CEO in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

The worst software I have ever used

Comments: Awful, time consuming, and vert costly.

Pros:

The promise ... The promise is great ... the delivery not so much

Cons:

Customer support. It is non existent. Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely

Parker
Owner in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Must have tool

Comments: Overall I've really enjoyed using clickfunnels. I've used other marketing tools like hubspot, infusionsoft, and other landing page builders. This is just so quick to use.

Pros:

Ease of use. I'm not a tech guy, designer, or marketer and it's been easy use.

Cons:

I don't like customers list part. Wish it had more features that would allow you to filter and build lists of contacts. Better Segmentation. Exporting customers data is not that great.

Carlos
Director of Design and Development in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

Good software for online marketers and online entrepreneurs!

Comments: It has been great to help clients to implement this software to start their online business.

Pros:

It is great if you want to start selling some products online and you require an easy to use platform to test your idea. It is fantastic for online entrepreneurs and marketers that offer digital or physical products with a great community of individuals.

Cons:

One of the cons to me is the visual builder. It is a little bit clunky and not that intuitive. It is a little bit confusing and the pages look almost the same. It isn't much you can do in terms of design. Integration can be difficult with some products, so you may need to check before purchasing.

Lee
CEO in US
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Comments: Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros:

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons:

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

LARISSA
LARISSA
The Owner in UK

GoFasterGambit!

Comments: Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for!
Look!
I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros:

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Cons:

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Juan
Beacon of Clarity in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New Competitors

Comments: I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point. If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there. Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

Pros:

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him. I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders. I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder. I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming. It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

Cons:

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost. Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed. Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart or Thrivecart for much cheaper. Essentially, the user will need a few other platforms to have a proper online business system. This is not clearly stated in the marketing and it adds confusion to a new entrant. I'd by nice to have a version of proper email marketing feature inside the $97/month plan using an SMTP service so I don't have to pay for another platform and setup integrations. They could have a lower ticket price for those just starting especially since the platform cannot guarantee money generation. ClickFunnels is really more of a simplified website builder focused on building sales funnels and the $97/month price tag is a little much for something like using Samcart funnel or WordPress with Thrivecart or CartFlows.

3 years ago

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

SeongNgor
retiree in Malaysia
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

Comments: I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Pros:

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

Cons:

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

3 years ago

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Emil
Internet Marketer/Graphic Designer in Philippines
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

"ClickFunnels: the ultimate sales funnel solution (or is it?)"

Comments: I've been using ClickFunnels for a while, and overall, I'm happy with the product. Although it is definitely more expensive, it has many features that have been beneficial for my business. The integrations with other tools have saved me a ton of time and make it simple to create sales funnels that look professional. The team has always been prompt in responding to my questions and helpful in resolving my problems, and I've also found the customer support to be very good. Having said that, the platform can be a little slow at times, and there aren't many options for customization. I'm content overall with my decision to use ClickFunnels, and I would suggest it to others.

Pros:

Since I've been using ClickFunnels for a while, I must admit that I'm quite impressed with how simple it is to use. Due to the platform's extensive library of templates for various sales funnel types, building a professional-looking funnel without having to start from scratch is really simple. It also saves me a ton of time because it integrates with other marketing and sales tools, which I adore. The more sophisticated capabilities, like split testing, have also proved very beneficial in maximizing the efficiency of my funnels. In addition to all of that, anytime I've had queries or problems, the ClickFunnels customer service staff has been really supportive. Overall, I've had a great time working with ClickFunnels.

Cons:

Since I've been using ClickFunnels for a while, there are a few features that particularly appeal to me, but overall I'm not all that pleased with the system. Cost is one of my biggest issues; it's undoubtedly on the expensive side. It can occasionally be resource-intensive and slow to use, I've also discovered. I dislike not having more control over the look and feel of my sales funnels, so I find the customization options to be somewhat limited. Last but not least, I wish there were more integrations with other tools, and I've found the learning curve to be a little steep.

Bree
Entrepreneur in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

One Funnel Away Challenge - Changed My Life!!

Comments: I am currently in the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has made this challenge such an amazing experience for us all. I came into this not knowing a whole lot about funnels. Another Funnel hacker brought me in through his product funnel that uses CF as part of it. I had recently left my full time job to pursue something new but I had no idea where it would go from there. When I found out about the OFA challenge I could feel it was something good but I was scared to death and kinda excited all at the same time. I have been on the fence with which direction to go with my new business. But not now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has completely changed my path. Every day his energy and his passion for what he does is so inspiring!! I literally look forward to his lessons everyday. I had never been in marketing prior to November 2019 and now that is my all I can think about talk about and do. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] absolutely picked the perfect guy for this challenge. He teaches in a way that is REAL to the bone, you can tell he cares not only for Click Funnels but for the people he is teaching. Anyone out there who takes the time to read this far first thank you lol I know it was a bit wordy but seriously take the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] it is literally the most amazing thing I have done for myself in a long while. It's challenging for sure but so worth it!!

Pros:

This software is an absolute game changer in the marketing industry. The features and tools in the software you use to create funnels is so absolutely amazing and simple!! There is nothing out there that can even compare to what Click Funnels has done and continues to do. The add so much value to to the marketing industry what they have created is so amazing and so POWERFUL!! It is not just the software it is the organization as well. The people are absolutely amazing and SO HAPPY all the time!!! It makes work no like work!!

Cons:

You know, the only thing I have found so far is that I cannot add a new Font. And looking back, I don't think I really needed one because they have like a million already. I just wanted to know how to do it. Seriously!! It's so worth every dime and hundreds more...

Kyle
Kyle
Marketing Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great! (Once you get the hang of it)

Comments: Overall, Clickfunnels was (and sometimes continues to be) a tricky program that offers high reward for those willing to put in the time to learn how to use it. If you're in a rush to create something simple, I'd recommend looking elsewhere. But if you're ready to build out an extensive library of elaborate landers, Clickfunnels will get you there.

Pros:

Clickfunnels offers a wide range of customization options for your sales funnels and landing pages. As a novice funnel developer, I've been able to create some awesome landers while using mostly just the basic system functionalities. Experts will be able to create outstanding content by implementing everything that Clickfunnels has to offer.

Cons:

Clickfunnels is not very user-friendly to new content creators. It took me quite a while just to get the hang of its basic functions, and even after using it for quite some time, I still get tripped up when trying to make changes. Simple tasks (like moving one element on the lander) are made much more difficult than they need to be.

david
marketing specialist in UK

Clickfunnels review 2022

Comments: Clickfunnels is a website builder that allows users to create landing pages and sales funnels. It is a popular tool among online entrepreneurs and has received mixed reviews. Some users find it easy to use and appreciate the drag-and-drop interface, while others find the learning curve to be steep. Clickfunnels also has a community of users who are willing to help newcomers get started. Overall, Clickfunnels is a powerful tool that can help users build effective landing pages and sales funnels. However, it is important to note that there is a learning curve involved. New users may want to take some time to familiarize themselves with the software before using it to build their website.

Pros:

Clickfunnels is a powerful marketing tool that allows businesses to create sales funnels and automated marketing campaigns. By simplifying the process of creating landing pages, opt-in forms, and thank-you pages, Clickfunnels makes it easy to drive traffic to a website and convert leads into customers. Additionally, Clickfunnels integrates with a variety of email providers, payment processors, and CRMs, making it a valuable tool for any business. Clickfunnels also offers a wide range of resources to help businesses improve their marketing campaigns, including templates, training courses, and a knowledgeable support team. With its ease of use and robust feature set, Clickfunnels is an essential tool for any business looking to increase sales and grow their online presence.

Cons:

Clickfunnels is a software application that allows businesses to create marketing and sales funnels. A funnel is a series of steps that lead a customer from awareness of a product or service to eventually making a purchase. Clickfunnels provides templates and tools to simplify the process of creating and managing funnels. While Clickfunnels can be a valuable tool for businesses, there are also some drawbacks. One issue is that Clickfunnels is a bit pricey, with monthly plans starting at $97. Additionally, Clickfunnels requires businesses to have their own website; it cannot be used as a standalone website builder. Finally, some users have found the interface to be confusing and difficult to navigate. Overall, Clickfunnels is a powerful tool that can help businesses boost sales and conversions, but it is not without its flaws.

2 years ago

Hey David, thank you for the great review and the honest feedback!

Shamel
freelancer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

An Amazing Software I've Been Using for Over Six Years

Pros:

I'm absolutely in love with this software because it's incredibly effective in creating sales funnels that efficiently convert website traffic into valuable customers, resulting in higher average order values (AOVs). Over the course of using this software for over six years, I've gained a deep understanding of how to quickly and efficiently build pages. And let me tell you, I have a genuine admiration for the [sensitive content hidden]. His dedication and vision truly shine through in this remarkable product

Cons:

I've been quite disappointed with Clickfunnels due to its lack of updates and improvements for CF 1.0. Many of us in the community would prefer a better and enhanced version rather than a completely new platform like CF 2.0. During last year's Black Friday sales, web pages unexpectedly went offline, resulting in significant loss of sales for numerous users. The page builders still have the same occasional glitches, making the process of creating products across funnel pages tedious and repetitive. URLs consistently come out with numerical errors, making them appear buggy. The page templates resemble websites from the early 2000s, while other products like LeadPages boast cleaner and more modern designs. Additionally, the membership sites are riddled with bugs and can be quite confusing for end-users.

last year

Hi Shamel! We are so glad to have had you for six years!! ClickFunnels Classic(1.0) will no longer be receiving any major updates only technical ones. We do apologize for this but we are working towards making 2.0 AWESOME! Thank you for your review and honest feedback!

Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Ridiculously terrible with constant technical issues

Comments: They are slow to return messages. They do not read the context. You can expect a copy and paste response from the support section which didn't solve the issue in the first place. Expect to wait 24+ hours for a response while they hold your account hostage since you can't fix the issue from your end. Horrible

Pros:

Sometimes it works which is okay. It has decent functions if it works

Cons:

Mostly IT DOES NOT. Tech takes a day to get back which is ridiculous. They don't read the issue and send you the help forms from the support page. They waste your time not even bothering to read your original issue so you loose another day to wait for a response. Maybe they can consider actually reading the email rather than copy and paste from the useless help section. The amount of tech issues is unacceptable. If you want something that is reliable this is DEFINITELY not it. Terrible. Slow. Useless. Infuriating.

Federico
Federico
Phographer, Travel Agent, Networker in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

OFA 30 Days Challenge ! You Must Do it !

Comments: I am studying the internet world a little bit more deeper since October 2019 and I found out many opportunities. For sure Clicks Funnels is one of them . Today 26th April 2020 is the last day of my
30 Days Challenge. It has been an amazing experience.
I learned a lot of things and another important part is that I have improved the information that I already had from others courses and studies.
100 USD dollars it is a very good investment, every day you receive an email with the video to look at and with all the exercises. Every day there is a task and every week terminate with the accomplishment of an important part on the creation of the Steps that are going to generate our Funnel.
Actually the 1st week is the "Preparation week"so in total they are 5 weeks.
Behind the 30 days challenge, there are : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that are great coaches.
There is available also a Facebook group, in my group we were more than 1000 people so during the experience you can meet many people and you can receive many recommendations and advices .
In the Facebook group there are 3 coaches too, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I can for sure say that all the people behind Click Funnels put in the front their faces without problems, first the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for sure they really trust their way and what they sell .
You have 14 days software trial, you have the opportunity with the 30 days challenge to start immediately a campaign. Take your info and try it!

Pros:

Click Funnels makes the creation of a Funnel campaign more easier and faster . It is a very powerful tools to use to create a strong online marketing presence . You can use it for your business or even for others business and I mean it could be possible to sell the Click Funnels Tools to a third party . The affiliation program is very wide and very interesting too .

Cons:

Nothing in particular . It has many features and it needs a little time to understand all the passages to settle down the Funnel .

Bernadette
Founder in US

Click funnels review

Comments: Overall I have a great experience with CF. I love the tutorials and that really was a freebie. I can now advise others how to utilize the software.

Pros:

I’ve tried several companies similar to Click Funnels and honestly none of them have the same versatility for the price. At first I thought $97 a month was too much for my budget, but then I learned how much I could increase inside my sales area by utilizing all the features. So in retrospect my business all of a sudden had so many more avenues for growth because CF covered so many areas. Also I found the features easy to learn and I was completely ignorant in the tech area at the beginning. But there are tutorials for every feature. It’s very simple to use and now I feel like a pro! It gave me a super confidence boost. So for one price I have menu areas covered including email, lead generation, capture pages, and tracking.

Cons:

I do want to see more funnels for the price.

2 years ago

So happy to hear you are enjoying your time with ClickFunnels! We cannot wait to see the amazing things you accomplish.