15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Kajabi

Kajabi is the all-in-one tool created to empower people to build digital products, market, and sell their expertise online.

Learn more about Kajabi

Pros:

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

Cons:

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Kajabi ratings

4.0
4.1
4.1
3.6

7.2/10

Kajabi has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 184 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Kajabi before?

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

Comments: I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

Pros:

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

Cons:

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Mohammed
Owner in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

The Rolls Royce of Online Course Delivery

Comments: While Kajabi will position and advertise itself as the "one and only platform you need" its expertise is what it started out with, which is online course delivery. Since it has introduced email marketing, checkouts, landing pages, website builder, membership programs and I believe in podcast hosting, but all of that is pretty basic and while it does the job, you are better served using other options. That being said, when it comes to hosting online courses, and wanting to share your expertise with your audience, no one does it better. Kajabi is more expensive feature for feature when it comes to what else is out there, but Kajabi does it the best and it's worth the premium. I have no intention of switching to anything else. It hosts my demo classes, free classes, full out programs and has helped me in growing my business. My clients love the ease of use, layouts, and of course the Kajabi Mobile App.

Pros:

Kajabi hands down is the best of the best. The different templates, organization and layout of content makes for easy user consumption.

Cons:

Could do better with landing pages, checkouts, and membership programs.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

A Great Solution For Business

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It is a great email marketing solution and has amazing features.

Cons:

No bad experience and Kajabi is very great.

Emily
OWNER in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

AVOID! They raised fees by 50% and make you wait on hold 1.5+ hours for support!

1.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Simplicity of the user interface design.

Cons:

I would never have signed-up for Kajabi if I knew they'd raise my rates without warning by 50%. NEVER. It's not like their products or services improved. In fact, it's gotten worse. Just spent 1.5+ hours waiting for the "support" they claim to offer. Who has 1.5 hours to wait on hold? Is it even honest to claim you offer support if customers have to wait 1.5 hours to reach someone? I feel ripped-off and mistreated by this company. You are better off avoiding them!!!

Author, Speaker in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

The Industry Standard

Comments: I've used Kajabi for years. Customer service has always been super helpful when needed. It's easy to use and has really transformed my business.

Pros:

Kajabi is great. Straight forward. Easy to use. Helpful templates. Easy to create clean and efficient sites, courses, and emails.

Cons:

It's a bit expensive without guarantee of ROI.

Maureen
Executive Director in Canada
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Better than most, but room for improvement

Comments: I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

Pros:

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

Cons:

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Giacomo
Communications Manager in US
Facilities Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Kajabi Has an Effective Email Marketing Tool

Pros:

Kajabi has brilliant and super amazing features. The reliability of Kajabi makes it an incredible solution.

Cons:

Kajabi has flawless features. Kajabi is so amazing.

Alfio
IT Consultant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Kajabi Is Perfect for Email Marketing

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

For email marketing, Kajabi is so amazing. I do recommend Kajabi.

Cons:

Kajabi works so well. Kajabi does not have flaws at all.

Upendra
Consultant in Thailand
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Great for Coaching!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The way I could organize the contents were effective.

Cons:

At the beginning, it was hard to navigate through all the features.

Angela
Angela
Owner in US
Retail, Self Employed

Great for entrepreneurs just starting out

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience was okay I can honestly say I learned a thing or two and I am looking forward to Future interactions with kajabi.

Pros:

But I like most is that is for entrepreneurs that don't have much experience in the business. It helps you build and market your own online courses as well as doing classes that might be beneficial to you

Cons:

I believe the price was ridiculous honestly it was a little too expensive for what they were delivering

Retail, 2–10 Employees

Currently testing/attempting to migrate/deploy all-in-one website + online education platform. 2/5

Comments: Kajabi overpromises and under delivers.

Pros:

It claims to have all the features to deploy an all-inclusive solution that encompasses online pressence, marketing, and online education.

Cons:

The website builder is absolutely horrendous. The entire platform in general is very finicky and incredibly difficult to work with. I've worked in the space for over 10 years and it's by far the worst platform to work with. Even simple things like moving text blocks or uploading images in their wysiwyg builder are an abomination. I cannot recommend to anyone, especially at the price point they are asking.

Mercedes
Owner in US
Market Research Software, Self Employed

The Best Online Course & Website Platform Out There

Comments: My experience has blown me away. The customer service is unmatched. They go above and beyond when answering my questions. They are always available to help. Their features are just what my business needed.

Pros:

Kajabi has everything you need all in one place. No more piecing together various platforms to build your business.

Cons:

As of right now, I have no issues with the Kajabi software. I love everything about them. No cons to mention.

James
President in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Brilliant platform, always innovating

Comments: I love all the features, and I haven't even scratched the surface. Their new page builder is incredibly easy to use, and I plan on moving my website over there as well.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to understand the steps for getting an online business started, with the marketing, emails, purchasing and course creation parts all under one platform. There's no integration troubles, and the price is right for all the features you get. Plus, they're always coming out with new features, so even if there was another product that was almost comparable, Kajabi would still win because of their new features they're rolling out.

Cons:

Learning how their automation system works is a little harder to visualize than the software I came from (Infusionsoft/Keap). I lost an easy way to track where my leads came from with my lead magnet.

Rebekah
Personal organizer in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

A lot to be improved upon.

Pros:

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

Cons:

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

Brock
Vice President of Marketing in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great tool for quickly developing landing pages and lead capture forms

Comments: We love Kajabi. We initially inherited our first suite of Kajabi pages through a marketing collaboration, but very quickly realized how easy the system is to use. We have stuck with it ever since.

Pros:

Kajabi makes it very easy to design great looking pages in a snap, even if you aren't a graphic designer.

Cons:

While Kajabi has TONS of power it is sometimes difficult to get pixel level control of pages and forms.

Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Comments: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Pros:

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Cons:

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Valamere
Instructional Technology & Design Consultant in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Total Package for Content Marketing

Comments: I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Pros:

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it. What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Cons:

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

Brittany
Mindset Coach in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great Platform

Pros:

This is a very good platform for the coaching industry. Between managing leads, creating emails, creating landing pages, and charging for products, it all works great.

Cons:

I’m realizing I personally need less and less, so the price point can sometimes be high for me to just utilize a landing page. But that’s really a personal issue.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Owner, Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Everything in one place

Comments: Easy to set up. I used to create my own website using HTML. Kajabi makes it super easy with their templates to drag and drop things into position and all the pages connect - plus I can create pages that are not in the navigation so I love that too. Super easy to create courses too. Customer service is amazing, their Facebook group is filled with all kinds of entrepreneurs, questions asked and answered by experts and newbies.

Pros:

I've used Kajabi for about 6 years for my website, course delivery, and membership. Everything I need is in one place with a seamless connection. It means I no longer need to pay for external things like landing pages and video hosting.

Cons:

There are still improvements that could be made on the cart, email system, and flexibility of landing pages. Consequently, I use some other apps as add-ons. I'd also love more templates.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Do online business with ease

Pros:

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

Cons:

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Eli
President in Colombia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

All in one solution for Coaches and Consultants

Pros:

Kajabi is a great solution because it allows you to have the flexibility to build your marketing strategy around your digital offers. Compared to other solutions, an essential feature is the CRM so that you can track your opportunities and interactions with your leads during the conversion process.

Cons:

It is a robust and mature solution. The part I like the least is the pricing because not many coaches or consultants are starting to understand the whole picture of creating the offering, sequences, pipelines, automation, and more. Plus, if they don't have experience, the learning curve can take a while, and the monthly bill is running.

Fred
Co-Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

Comments: There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Pros:

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Cons:

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

E-Learning, Self Employed

Overpromises and underdelivers

Comments: Based on my previous comments -- and to be fair to Kajabi -- I think it is a great platform if you don't care much about contact management (beyond the very basic) and your audience is English-speaking ONLY. It is more robust than other alternatives such as Podia; it doesn't require add-on software like Thinkific. Just know that you will pay a premium.

Pros:

I liked that it is an all-in-one solution. Once you figure out how to navigate around the platform, you begin to see that you really don't need other software solutions in order to offer basic, elegant, online courses.

Cons:

For the cost (which is nothing t sneeze at), I was left expecting more. When you buy a Lexus you expect higher quality components than when you buy a Toyota...and there's nothing wrong with a Toyota; I had one for close to 20 years! Specifically to Kajabi, I felt that the contact management module (called "People" in Kajabi) was weak. Most all free versions of marketing software (think MailChimp) do more than Kajabi. Another glitch I didn't like about Kajabi was that it didn't always allow you to customize the email verbiage in your email sequence. What do I mean by this? Most of my target audience speaks Spanish...I was able to create forms in Spanish to capture emails, but the double opt-in confirmation email was in English and non-customizable. Readers of this review may not appreciate the importance of this but just imagine opting-in in English (and you only speak English) but then getting a confirmation email with Chinese characters or in Russian. Just doesn't make sense!

Alysa
Social Media Manager in US

Great platform

Pros:

Kajabi is a platform that is easy to use and I find it to be visually appealing as well. From a user perspective and client perspective, it is easy to navigate.

Cons:

I have not had any negative experiences with the platform.

Tony
President in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Uncaring and Bad Customer Support

Comments: The worst thing with this experience was I found the customer support extremely bad. Awful customer support from one person I chatted with and the customer support manager that I was emailing with him. If I had one word to describe, it would be very uncaring.

Pros:

Sorry, I'm not sure what I liked about it.

Cons:

I worked with Kajabi and was about to launch my product and found out that the customer had to put in a password at the checkout opt-in box or after they had opt-in to get the product. This would have drastically reduced people buying my product, or after they bought the product, it would have been very confusing. I was told by management it would take months to fix, and they weren't even sure their solution would fix it. Blessed that I switched to ClickFunnels, a much better product.