15 years helping Israeli businesses

About ShipMonk

ShipMonk is a modern 3PL that helps fast-growing ecommerce brands scale and expand.

Learn more about ShipMonk

Pros:

This 3pl service will pick, pack, and ship items so you don't have to worry about them.

Cons:

I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative.

ShipMonk ratings

4.3
4.0
4.1
3.9

7.2/10

ShipMonk has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 137 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ShipMonk before?

Jack
Jack
Co-CEO in US

Jambys - They have been great to us

Comments: Great experience

Pros:

Great UX/UI. The team is great and it updates really quickly.

Cons:

We haven't had much issues. They allow us to import alot instead of manually doing it.

3 months ago

Dear Jack,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that our team has been attentive to you, and that you are satisfied with the UX/UI. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up Jambys for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Director of Operations in US

2+ Years and Going Strong

Comments: They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Pros:

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

Cons:

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Dave
Vice President in Philippines
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Working with [sensitive content hidden]at ShipMonk

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Working with[sensitive content hidden]at ShipMonk has been an absolute pleasure. Her exceptional support and hard work have been invaluable to our team at 4ocean. The team has been consistently impressed with her dedication and expertise, which have significantly contributed to our operations.

Cons:

None that I can think of at the moment...

last month

Dear Dave,   Thank you for writing a review about your experience with ShipMonk. We are so glad that you've had exceptional support from Kim, and we'll be sure to share your feedback with her and the entire team. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to set up your business for success.

Amitavo
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Decent warehouse staff, disastrous customer support. Say away.

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: While we used it, it was ok, but very expensive. The problem is that everything costs extra, and it doesn't appear to be related to the actual time it would take to do it yourself. This is odd because they appear to have a lot of automation in place that should reduce costs, but those cost reductions apparently don't make it to customers. The process of leaving ShipMonk was mind-blowingly awful. First, we gave them about a weeks notice that we were leaving and wanted to pick up our inventory. They apparently thought this wasn't enough, but eventually agreed. When we arrived at the warehouse, our stuff wasn't there. The poor warehouse staff had to struggle to get the inventory ready. Apparently nobody from customer service had informed them that we'd be there. After several hours, our inventory was ready. It was missing one small package that had been returned, but we didn't particularly care about the package, so we let that go. We loaded the boxes onto our van without using any pallets. After that, we kept inquiring when we would receive our refund for the fees paid in advance. For three weeks we kept being told the "offboarding team" would contact us, but nobody did. Eventually, they charged us for three pallets for our inventory pickup, even though we didn't use any pallets, and the small box we had them dispose of was due to their forgetting to include it in our pickup. In any case, that little box didn't require a pallet. Worse, they charged us for an additional month of their minimum picking fee. This is even though we'd cancelled before the end of the previous month. So far, there's no indication that they'll return our money. It looks like we'll need to take them to small claims court to retrieve our money. If you must deal with ShipMonk, I strongly recommend you use a virtual credit card for them that you can cancel as soon as you decide to end your service. Don't provide them a way to continue billing you, as fraud appears to be a part of their normal business practice.

Pros:

They seem to offer a complete service, and the warehouse staff were professional and seemed quite efficient.

Cons:

The customer support was impossible to deal with. They were unable to fix basic problems, or take care simple issues in a timely manner. It was like speaking to a brick wall. You never new if they were dealing with your issue.

Chelsea

Happiness Engineer is a INCREDIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER

Pros:

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the exceptional service provided by [sensitive content hidden] at Shipmonk's Fulfillment warehouse. Every time I ship my products, [sensitive content hidden] goes above and beyond to ensure a smooth and efficient process. His quick response time and attention to detail are unmatched. Despite his busy schedule, he always makes time to personally oversee the handling of my company's shipments. His professionalism and polished approach make every interaction a positive experience. He picks up the phone and CALLS and this is so rare nowadays. He has always been eager to learn the nuances of our business and makes careful and considerate reconditions that has really impacted our customer service. What truly sets[sensitive content hidden] apart is his kindness and caring attitude. He treats each shipment with the utmost care and ensures that everything arrives safely and on time. Knowing that I can rely on him for exceptional service gives me tremendous peace of mind as a business owner. I am grateful to have [sensitive content hidden] as our Happiness Engineer. His dedication to excellence reflects positively on Shipmonk, and I couldn't be happier with the service he provides.

Cons:

Happiness Engineer is KEY! I am in multiple warehouse and I would like to have the options for the FREE GIFTS (An information card or a sample) different depending on where the products ship from. Currently they have to be the same. If I run out of a sample at 1 warehouse (that I toss in as a FREE GIFT) I am not able to just have this run in the warehouse where this is in stock. But this is VERY MINOR compared to my satisfaction with Shipmonk.

last week

Dear Chelsea, Thank you for this excellent review of your experiences with ShipMonk and working with Ronald. We're so glad you've been happy with your 3PL service and customer service, and we've shared your feedback with the team. Note that your comments about inserts/free gifts have been heard and they are being passed to the appropriate teams so hopefully changes can be made in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Nicole
Nicole
CEO in US
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

Horrible experience as a small cosmetics business

Comments: It took a month for our account to be closed. Overall, we're really not happy and they misled us. They said there were no hidden fees, sending in products would be easy, and their rates are competitive. Those three things are not true. I would never recommend a small business to work with Shipmonk. Maybe a mid-sized business whose products are larger and more expensive. But for us it was an incredible waste of time and money. Major issues with the warehouse. For example, we were told a product weighed 4oz. There were dozens of the exact same product with a different print, weighing 0.4oz. I mentioned the discrepancy multiple times. I was given a photo of the product on the scale which clearly said 0.04oz. They still said that the weight of 4oz was correct. I had to respond in ALL CAPS for them to get the point that there was a decimal. This is a logistics company, how can they make that kind of error? 3.8oz difference is almost another tier when shipping First Class.

Pros:

What worked well was photos are taken of each product when they are first entered into the system. Orders from the same person are able to be merged. We can select the shipping service we want to use per order if it needs to be overriden. Shipping rates are ok.

Cons:

Bugs in the software delayed shipments for days with no notice. Little/not helpful support. To set up the Etsy integration, they asked us for our username and password in a plain text form (insecure). They do not let you know if there are problems or extra fees associated with an order. They do not let you know how much storage any given SKU takes up. There are an unnecessary amount of fees. Little communication about any specific orders or problems that arise. I was told we would be allowed to send our products in polybags as opposed to boxes, as our products are very small and lightweight. When our products arrived, they charged us extra fees for new boxes $$ and a special projects fee $$. Instead of letting us know this was an issue, we had to find the surprise in our bill and repeatedly ask why the charges were there. We were told that's just the way it is. We would not have signed up with Shipmonk had we known boxes were a requirement (incredibly inefficient for us). Even though we are local to the warehouse, there wasn't really a clear way to be able to drop off ($) or pick up our stuff. When we tried to close our account and have our items discarded: we were charged box fees (supposed to be included) + pick and pack fees $78 + a label fee $5 + a special projects fee + god knows what else other fees they invented. We're talking about someone taking items off the shelf and throwing them away. How that warrants the cost, I don't know.

2 years ago

Hi Nicole, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Senior Operations Coordinator in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

ShipMonk Review

Comments: We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Pros:

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

Cons:

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Brett
Brett
President in Canada
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Avoid, I wouldn't even recommend them to my worst competitor

Pros:

Decent dashboard and reporting, there is honestly little else to like with this company. I strongly recommend not doing business with them.

Cons:

Horrendous price gouging, doesn't own their mistakes (and they make them as often as any other 3PL we've used, maybe even more so), predatory billing practices and compulsive overcharging.

Alexander
Owner in UK
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Love working with Shipomonk

Comments: Great

Pros:

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Cons:

Occasional fulfilment errors, not being able to view case log

Eu
Inventory Manager in Japan

Efficient 3PL

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

On time shipments, inventory management, daily updates

Cons:

it's a bit confusing to store inventory when you have master cartons and individual units (they require 2 different SKUs/UPC), a bit expensive

2 weeks ago

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with your inventory management. Please let us know if you ever need any additional assistance. We've noted your feedback about the cartons and units, and will pass it on to the appropriate team members to see if something can be done.

Warehousing, 2–10 Employees

Bad support teams

Comments: We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

Pros:

It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

Cons:

The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

2 years ago

Hello, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Roberto
Managing Director in UK
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Stay away from them... just fancy marketing and no quality!

Comments: Their support reps are terrible. During COVID they hired a bunch of teenagers to manage the support and when you open tickets you get responses after 1 week... if not more. Most of the time they don't even understand what's the issue because they have zero experience and you waste your time with them. In the last period we had to call them all the time to try to get something moving.The worse is their [SENSITIVE CONTENT], she should be fired immediately. I wrote her several emails during the last 6 months explaining that the situation was unsustainable and she never took the time to answer.To me these guys are just good with their fancy marketing and have got good sales folks. The moment you start working with them you realise from their bills and their service that you've done a big mistake. Run away from them!

Pros:

The interface looks nice but lacks in good reporting to keep track of stock movements.

Cons:

I'd have given 0 star if it was possible. This is the worse 3PL we've have ever experienced in US.Their platform on the appearance looks fancy but lacks enhanced reporting that you'd need to control stock movements... and if you ask them they want to charge you a special project to develop custom reports that they should offer for free to all clients on the platform.Everything that you ask the standard answer is... we need to charge for a special project.Their fee system is not transparent and hides the real cost you will pay, it seems affordable on the paper but after a while you realise that they increase your storage costs because their minimum fee is linked to the storage costs. We were sending pallets (single SKU) and they were unpalletizing the goods when not needed and placing them in X-Large bins that cost much more (the pallet cost when we joined was $25 that is quite reasonable for LA) but if they decide to spread your stock as they want it just brings an increase of storage costs and consequentially minimum charges.

2 years ago

Dear Roberto, We are sorry you have had difficulty with your 3PL experience. Your feedback has been brought to our attention and one of our Client Success team representatives will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your account and try to resolve any issues. Thank you for your patience.

Katie
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

Shipmonk put my small nonproft out of business

Comments: Then the problems started. Products that arrived were not showing up in my inventory. The June 1st ship deadline passed with one of the items; my branded boxes being "lost". The tracking info shows that these boxes arrived at Shipmonk May 6th but were not "found" until over a month later. I have angry subscribers and my boxes have missed both the June and July ship dates. Still no idea when they will be shipped. The current shippings rates I’ve been quoted are nearly triple what [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quoted me. This is not workable for my nonprofit. If I had known any of this, I would have stayed far away from Shipmonk. The integration with Cratejoy is not seamless and and there is still no way at this point to automatically send shipping notifications to the customers so I imagine I will be doing this by hand. Horrible experience, I have warned two colleagues in the subscription box industry to stay away from Shipmonk when they asked me my experience.

Pros:

the only good part of the experience was the friendliness of the happiness engineer. He tried his hardest but the company is dishonest and has destroyed my business.

Cons:

I'm copying and pasting the Shipmonk values from their website: Our Values We help companies STRESS LESS and GROW MORE We are TRANSPARENT We prioritize GROWTH We are SERVICE ORIENTED We champion NEW TECHNOLOGY We PROMOTE DIVERSITY We are MULTINATIONAL We are YOUR PARTNER THROUGH THICK AND THIN We GET SH*T DONE As it is, the amount of time, and Stress I have spent over the last 3 months just to get a shipment of 110 boxes packed and prepared for shipping greatly outweighs the time I would have spent doing it myself. There was a lack of Transparency that this was going to be the case, my company is imploding, not Growing, I have not received the Services I signed up for, whatever New Technology you're using, it's not working, I don't care about the gender or color or Diversity of the people I'm working with, I care about the results, Shipmonk has been an absolute disaster for my business, not a Partner and Shit is Not Getting Done. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the salesperson I spoke to about signing up. I began speaking with her in February about having Shipmonk take over my Cratejoy-hosted subscription box. I was told this would not be a problem and was quoted shipping rates that were comparable to to the ones I was already having. I thought this was going to be great and that it would streamline the shipping of my 501 (c) (3) nonprofit subscription box. All of my products arrived at Shipmonk in Pennsylvania at least 10 days before the shipment was supposed to go out: June 1st.

2 years ago

Hi Katie, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Jason
Founder in Canada
Sporting Goods, 2–10 Employees

A year long disaster

Comments: Using shipmonk is my biggest regret of of 2021. Their warehouse is inefficient and incompetent. For a company that specializes in shipments they have misquoted me several times on shipments costing me more and more money. I have written them off as a learning experience, a very expensive one.

Pros:

I did like their dashboard, though it was not customizable. They were able to actually fulfill orders, this is about the only positive thing I can say about my experience with Shipmonk.

Cons:

I was mislead when I began with them, as I was told customers would have live shipping rates. Their inventory management is horrendous and my inventory was stored in far too many locations instead of being consolidated. I chose them as they had a program for shipping overseas but they did not mention this was an add on from another company that cost me more time and money to set up. They have not been able to put my product in correct packaging for any period of time.

2 years ago

Hi Jason, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Sean
Director in UK
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

The worst company I have interreacted with in 20+ years

Comments: Shipmonk are very good at selling their services and giving you false confidence in their abilities and execution. Nothing promised to us transpired. We launched our store without our fulfilment ready despite several reassurances that it would be ready. Three days in and three days after we were told our inventory would 100% be ready they hadn't even started the unpacking the boxes. We cancelled on the spot and arranged another 3PL company. This was March 2021. We're still negotiating to have some of our goods returned. We have already paid them $250 for zero service and they now want more despite having done nothing for us. 15 months now of trying to negotiate the return of a few dresses and trousers. They would offer a price and then rescind the offer only to increase it. Just this week they have asked for over $4000 for the storage of a few items of clothes that we've been trying to have returned to us for over a year. Not only this, but they have an account closing contract with a clause that prevents negative reviews of their business. This says all you need to know about them as a firm. Excellent at sales, clueless about anything else.

Pros:

Stopped using software after the first couple of days

2 years ago

Hi Sean, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Alex
President in US
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

This is the worst provider we have ever dealt with

Comments: Slow - over and over again, it will take days sometime weeks to process an order;
Inaccurate - they lost products multiple times and blame FedEx. We have products that was "lost" and magically reappeared; we have order lost and never found. We have more emails back and forth between our teams and their than ALL OF OUR OTHER VENDOR COMBINED.
Overall - this company is terrible. The last time we complained, they offered to compensate our lost but we have to sign an agreement to never disclose how terrible their company really is.

Pros:

Clean layout, looks good at the first glance.

Cons:

Confusing when you start using the system.

2 years ago

Hi Alex, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Remy
Owner in Canada
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Big Risk for Small Businesses - Steer Clear of Shipmonk!

Comments: Dealing with Shipmonk has honestly been one of the most frustrating, disappointing, challenging and largest sources of financal loss (and waste of valuable time) that I have yet to experience in my entrepreneurial career. I was sold on Shipmonks' supposedly user friendly app & 'great customer service'. Instead, I experienced ongoing problems with almost EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT they sent. Good luck trying to get reimbursement for any of their 'services' when they mess up. Not only will you NOT receive an apology, they may even just stop returning your e-mails and messages! You cant even go to USPS or FedEx to make a claim, because all of the services are in their company name. It took 8 months with no resolution (and me persistently following up with them) on one case for me to finally ditch Shipmonk and still not get an reimbursement. If you love ongoing frustrations, incorrect shipments & being belittled and ignored by their internal teams, then this is the company to partner with!

Pros:

After using the program a few times, I found the application fairly intuitive.

Cons:

If you have any issues with any shipments (and you will with Shipmonk!), they are less than helpful, lack a sense of urgency and I honestly felt as though they could not care less about my business!

3 years ago

Remy, we hear you and we sincerely apologize if your experience was less than perfect. We would love to discuss this with you directly. Please reach out to [email protected] for further contact, we'd love to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to reach out, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Frankie
Logistics in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

Pros:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great! He really understands what we need to be done. He takes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best service.

Cons:

Receivings are sometimes difficult to keep track of.

3 months ago

Dear Frankie,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that you have found success with your Happiness Engineer, and that he's been very helpful when it comes to resolving issues. We see you have had some difficulty tracking receivings in the past. Please feel free to reach out to our team at [email protected] if you'd like to discuss that in more detail. And be sure to let us know if there is ever more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Gets the job done but the software isn't easy to learn and customer support has been very spotty

Comments: Allows us to create batches of products and customers for our subscription box business.

Pros:

For the most part the software does what we need it to. We use this for our subscription box business, and we're able to put batches of customers together and batches of products. We're also able to download info like tracking numbers. I like that this integrates with other software like Cratejoy, though it would be nice to have other integrations. Customer service is also key for this software, as we depends on ShipMonk's team to pack all our boxes to our specifications.

Cons:

The software is not very intuitive to use and seems to be overly rigid and complicated, even though we are using it the way it's intended. There are many steps required to accomplish anything and the dashboard is constantly changing without much notice. We're also extremely dependent on the customer service team which has been spotty to say the least. We once went several days without a response from our rep or anyone else while we had a severe customer issue to deal with and urgently needed their help.

Marek
Director in Poland
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce

Pros:

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!

Cons:

We have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.

Nick
COO in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

The Best 3PL for Rapidly Growing Brands

Comments: Great software platform backed by a great support team. They get packages out the door quickly (same or next business day 99%+ of the time).

Pros:

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, and is backed up by a top-notch customer support team. The warehouse team scales easily with demand so we can meet extremely high daily orders during the busy season.

Cons:

Nothing. Moreover, when there was a small feature we needed, the ShipMonk team was receptive to add it to their roadmap.

Toulaish
CEO in Estonia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

I Love ShipMonk! Giving it a 5-Star!

Pros:

I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for. Cheers, Toulaish, CEO www.Sleep-Bliss.com

Cons:

Honestly, they have organized themselves in such a way that I have not seen any negative points with ShipMonk so far.

Shazi
Senior Operations Manager in US

Excellent software!

Comments: In general, we love working with the Shipmonk software and the support team!

Pros:

Very easy to use, super intuitive UI, great color use and layout, especially appreciate the at-risk feature for tracking packages that haven't moved in a while. Awesome support from the team as well! They are open to emails, calls, and are very thorough in their communication.

Cons:

Ship mapping is a little convoluted and makes it feel as if the shipping methods available cannot always be fine-tuned to your company's preference.

Grant
Co-Founder in US

Shipmonk 3PL for health & wellness startups

Comments: The technology/software is top notch. I've visited their facility in Fort Lauderdale and have been extremely impressed with their overall operation. Since we are a small business, customer service is the most important thing to us. Shipmonk is incredibly responsive and helped us navigate some issues we had with our SKUs. The onboarding was a breeze and would rate their customer services a 10/10.

Pros:

I've used 3 3PLs in the past with three different softwares. Shipmonk is night and day the best and has incredibly robust functionality that makes shipping/logistics management much easier. Love the UI and features they have implemented. Worth a demo of the backend to see the software. They are very innovative and have through the pain points we have to make what I feel is the best product on the market.

Cons:

I have yet to find any features in the software that I would improve on.

Dimitar
ceo in Bulgaria
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Great service!

Pros:

I've been using them for over a year now and everything is going without problems. Perfect platform without any breaks from the tech side and with fastest shipping i've seen!

Cons:

the minimum fee. You have to sell atleast 100 products per month otherwise you get charged. But if you are selling a lot this is the best platform!