• Overall
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Vagaro

Use Vagaro Salon, Spa & Fitness Software to get booked, process payments, send reminders and market your business. Starts at $25/month.

Learn more about Vagaro

Showing 2,502 reviews

Melinda W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2021

"Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!"

Comments: Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Pros: It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Cons: I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

by Vagaro on 09/03/2021

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

• Reviewed on 04/03/2021
Kendall J.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa"

Comments: Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Pros: Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

Cons: There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

by Vagaro on 16/12/2020

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Cristene a J.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Best fit for a diverse business with an unbeatable price."

Comments: Overall my experience has been Wonderful. I seem to find more ways to expand, streamilne and save time every time I log in.

Pros: Vagaro has such wonderful functionality, its very user friendly, and the updates and offerings that were implemented to serve users during the pandemic have been absolutely outstanding.
The multi use calendar has been a very valuable asset to myself and staff and the combined inventory tracking, checkout features, and marketing tools have streamlined my business. Using Vagaro has saved me time, frustration and has increased our professional presence in our community. One of the the best features is the unbeatable price. I haven't found any platform that has satisfied our needs as diverse Holistic Wellness Center with room to grow.

Cons: I wish I could print my address list to a label so I can send old fashioned b-day cards.
When I create my marketing blasts the finger scroll jumps very quickly leaving the user to have to manually us the scroll to the right.
Very minimal issues to even speak about.

by Vagaro on 13/06/2020

Hi Cristene, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Kelly B.
Massage Therapist/ owner
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2020

"Vagaro Helped control by business"

Comments: this program has made my business run so smoothly, with out having to reinvent the wheel. I love that no matter what the future hold, I can add on as i grow, or as my needs change, and its SO affordable.

Pros: I finally have the ease of doing that I am best at. I have NEVER liked the "paperwork" of my business, and Vagaro has allowed to excel at being a business owner but with out spending the insane amount of time I was use to using to keep my business running. I love that its like having my own personal assistant!!

Cons: there are so many features, that sometimes i have a hard time locating a setting change, or a feature I need to use, without help. I do love that I can ask them.

by Vagaro on 09/06/2020

Hi Kelly, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Christine K.
owner/operator Esthetician
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2020

"Made my aesthetic career easy and increased revenue"

Comments: Excellent! I can be anywhere there is wifi if a client wants to change their appt or has questions about booking or cancelling their appt. This site has saved me so much time, paper with online receipts, and is so efficient with the automatic appt confirmation. It has helped me be very efficient with organizing time, appts and has helped to increase revenues.Very up to date and easy to use from my iPhone or laptop!

Pros: for the client: accessible through an app, sign up with facebook as well, automatic emails and or texts to confirm appts, client may cancel appt, online forms easy to fill out
for myself: accessible through the app, very easy to schedule and reschedule and cancel appts, a complete custom menu with limitless editing, email and text marketing, inventory easy to do using smartphone and barcodes, check out very efficient online, always choices, no need for a receptionist and very few telephone calls. Automatic confirmation of appts go to the client's email or text for them to add to their calendar

Cons: In Canada clients can't purchase on the website, although I do use Anycard online e-giftcards with the Stripe availability and clients can etransfer me directly or phone in their credit card for an online gift certificate.
Must purchase an extra website feature if wanting more space for pictures, etc, so I end up posting on Instagram with examples, before and after.
No feature to post videos, but I understand the site is looking in to this feature

by Vagaro on 01/05/2020

Hi Christine, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 25/04/2020
Felicia F.
cosmetologist
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2020

"My clients and myself love Vagaro!"

Comments: Vagaro has been great. Even when My website domain host offered a booking site through them, they admitted theirs can't compare to everything Vagaro can do.

Pros: I love that I don't have to be a slave to my phone. I don't have to go back and forth with clients, "how bout this time? or this time? or this time?" they can just get online and see all my openings!
I don't (often) have to leave my clients in the middle of appointments to book another one. When i'm off/busy i set my work phone to driving mode, directing my clients to book online.
The reminder texts are a God Sent according to my clients and compliments very well the ability to set my clients up on a rotating schedule which is also very convenient!
Oh, and the dashboard is a great tool to track busy times, slow times and number of clients, repeat clients and if they're booking online or not

Cons: I don't know if this is already a feature or something I need to do on my end through my phone but it'd be very useful if i got some sort of sound notification, a ding of some sort, when someone booked online so i would be aware of it when i'm super busy and think I know my schedule and end up telling a walk-in to come back when I think I have a gap in my day but it's been filled online.
I do wish there was a way I could make certain appointments only available during certain times for services that I share a room with another stylist.
And not that it happens often (maybe 3 times in 3 years) but when the site is down.... i feel totally lost, like a have no control over my life, I don't know when my next appointment is, who they are or what they're having done! it's awful. but it never lasts more than an hour or two I don't think.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2020
Paul O.
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2019

"Great scheduling software that is constantly getting better."

Comments: I have really enjoyed using Vagaro, it seems like whenever I am thinking of something I would love to have the ability to do Vagaro has either just rolled it out or rolls it out a couple of weeks later. Their dedication to constant improvement has made using Vagaro really great. I also love how easy it is to use day to day. My receptionists and I have used other software for scheduling and it was usually a mess, having everything clean, simple, and easy to use has made my day to day work life much easier.

Pros: There are so many things that I really love about Vagaro. I looked at a lot of different scheduling systems before deciding on Vagaro. The others that I looked at were either too bulky and complicated or were too simple and lacked key features. Vagaro strikes a great balance of being full-featured while keeping things simple, intuitive, and easy to use.

Cons: I wish there was a better way to add upgrades to services instead of having to add an upgrade as a separate service. I think this would make things easier for massage services which often have upgrades that are added onto the regular service.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2019
Maria C.
Owner , cosmetologist
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2018

"I love this booking system!"

Pros: This booking system makes my business so much easier to run as a soloprenuer . It is so much more than just a booking system , it is my website and POS as well. I love how it sends out multiple reminders to clients (3) I believe . My clients love it as well for the ease of use and the reminders. I get compliments on this and how the website looks as well. I love that Vagaro listens to its clients requests and adds new features from time to time . There is also a chat feature for help and on the phone assistance as well. I love the fact that I can sell gift certificates, and cc cards as well . Today I got an email that now if we wish we can have clients pre pay for services. The customer service is just wonderful. I revcently changed the template on my website to something that reflects my business image now . I love how it is easy peasy to do so , without assistance. Many of my clients like the option to book online themselves. I love how to make reports for my accountant is easy as well . Another benefit is email marketing. If you want to know more sign up for the free trial .

Cons: I wish they had an answering service. Maybe one day . They do have a place where you can put a clients formula which is great . But if a client gets multiple services it would be nice if there were multiple type cards for them for , facials , lashes , hair , etc . I wish they also had online forms for clients to fill out and sign . But these are not really cons just potential features that haven't been created yet

• Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Samantha F.
Partner/Manager
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"My salon has used this software since we opened almost 4 years ago, absolutely love it."

Comments: The salon benefits tremendously from using this software. First being, salon operations. The overall smooth running of the salon. With the booking block scheduling, color coordinated services, customized services, and application/processing time being adjustable, it just makes the salon run so much smoother. The service providers never struggle with their time management thanks to vagaro. Each service booked in their book is booked appropriately by time, which makes a smooth transition from one client to the next. Also, when checking customers out, it is super easy. Being a booth rental salon, who still functions as a team and uses one system, one receptionist, one merchant, one credit card machine, it makes it easy. It breaks down each providers day, total services, total money taken, etc. So, when it's time to closeout, there are no mishaps, you know exactly what happened with each client, by name, by service, by provider. You can truly check anything you need to. Also, when clients move their appointments around, as clients always do, vagaro has it set up very smoothly. It's very easy to move a clients appointment from one day to the other. Also, having the business website attached to the actual software is a major bonus! A lot of new clients find us using vagaro. The new customers can see customer reviews, they can see our service menu and prices, our hours, everything they need to know, and they can book online right then and there! Our clients truly love booking online, without that feature, a lot of our clients would have a hard time booking appointments because their schedule changes from day to day. With this option, the night before they know they are going to be free for a service, they can open up their phone and book for the appointment they need with the service provider of their choice! Vagaro, with the few faults it may have, is hands down the BEST salon software you can get today! It's a one size fits all type of system that has worked while we were an hourly salon, then to a commission salon, and now a booth rental salon. Vagaro is so great that we REQUIRE all of our service providers to use this system! The providers that have been with us since the beginning wanted to stay with vagaro. The new providers were amazed by the system and were happy they made the switch! Anyone who has ever used this system would be a customer, no matter the size or type of salon you have! It's the best! Almost 4 years with vagaro, and many more to come!

Pros: The online booking feature is a MUST with our clients, they absolutely love it. Also, the fact that you can have your website attached, a beautiful website at that. The ease of entering in all of our services into the service menu, our prices, and individual time intervals per service and per provider. But, the BEST thing about vagaro, is the ease of paper work. We do our daily tally and weekly tally sheets, and vagaro makes that absolutely a breeze. I am part owner, salon manager, and reception and I do all of the employees paperwork and money handling, and vagaro is absolutely amazing and makes the process so much easier than other software I've used over the years. The transaction list, to be able to go through all checkouts for the day, to be able to refund, charges, cash, and checks all separated into categories. It's just amazing. The checkout through vagaro is nice as well, you can put in the tip amount, check, cash, or charge, without using their merchant services, which is a benefit because you have an actual layout of each customer, each transaction, whereas on the credit card machine, which is completely separate, you can only see customer, and how much paid, including tip. Since, we opened this salon, we have only had vagaro, and we will continue to only have vagaro. It's the best salon and spa software that is available. No matter the size of salon, or services offered. This system works for everyone. Also, the text message updates they send out when theyre down.

Cons: There are really only a few things that I like the least about Vagaro. One would be, the system issues, especially with the credit card processing. When we first opened we were using vagaro as our merchant as well for our credit cards, and we had nothing but issues. Even now, I get the texts whenever there is a software malfunction, and it seems most of the malfunction is with credit card processing. So, we ended up having to buy an actual credit card machine and go with a different merchant provider, and now all of that is resolved. The next thing I like the least is, you can't separate your business at all. We have both tanning and a hair/nail salon. So, our tanning hours are slightly different from our hair/nail hours, and there is no way on vagaro, or our website, to separate and add additional hours. The last thing I like the least, is that Vagaro really only allows you to add services, there's no where for us to list our prices for tanning on our website, unless we take a picture of the menu and post it in our pictures, which would be out of place.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Michele lynn riedel R.
Stylist and Owner
Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"User Friendly"

Comments: With everything being said Vagaro is awesome. They have marketing emails and inexpensive adds. I am very happy despite having problems. Nothing is perfect and Vagaro customer support is very good. In addition they have training videos and webinars.

Pros: I love Vagaro it is user friendly and streamlines my entire business. My whole business life in one system. Clients love it because of ease of booking and appointment reminders which is great because of obvious reasons but it also is good if there was a miscommunication between myself and a client and we can correct it before a mistake in appointment time and day. It shows me so much data and allows me at a click of a button to see what is going on and see my results. I love it.

Cons: There have been once or twice where a client booked online and it did not show up. I've also had clients show up for an appointment they booked but because I was so busy I did not realize they were coming in. With that being said the Pro's out way a few hiccups. However I have been highly dissatisfied with there mag swipe it is finicky and sometimes doesn't work and I have to key enter a sale which costs more and wastes precious time. Then I bought the blue tooth chip reader but it won't stay connected. So customer service has been very helpful and I am waiting for a docking station for the chip reader which is supposed to keep it connected. I have high hopes for this device. However I wish they would have explained that there was a docking station and that the chip reader would need to be paired after 30 minutes.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Magnena J.
Stylist
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"Over all the company has been great for my business. I recommend to any salon wishing to grow."

Comments: Professional presence to new customers, a way to notify customers of appoints and huge variety of reports for taxes and clients review.

Pros: I like the inventory reports and most reports they offer to you to examine your business profile. I love the marketing features,

Cons: The one thing they have not changed is the ability to customize more than 1 processing time per section with a client assigned to the same stylist. They have the notification setup not for solo salons but for clients that have to see multiple specialist in one section. Im a solo salon I do everything myself. So I don't split the service by doing the relaxer color and sending the client to different stylist to roller set the hair and sit them under the dryer. So I hate there is no consideration for this kind of customer. I have to create two separate appointment which means the clients get two or 3 separate time notifications. So the client is confused. We note them as a no show not knowing they thought there was an error and show up later scheduled time for the roller set portion at 3:00 instead of 12:00 for the actual start of the service. I now use the personal time off option to avoid 2 notification. But if the client cancels their actual starting appointment online the blocked time I made to roller set the hair remain on the schedule because its really not Linked to the actual appointment. Im patient that if others are open about this same concern it will be changed.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2017
Andrew L.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2020

"Great quality for the price, but no software is perfect"

Comments: So far, I'm pretty impressed with everything. I hope they work a little faster to implement more advanced features.

Pros: The price point is unbeatable. Vagaro is very user friendly and is very easy to set up. Teaching the team to use it is also much easier than other software. Integration with other programs is available and again easy to set up. The email blast capability is much more robust than other cloud based software like it. They also helped provide some COVID-19 relief to small businesses which was very generous.

Cons: Customer service is slightly lacking. Not everyone there is trained the same and we were promised some things that apparently didn't come as part of the service and were made to be up charged for many things that we didn't know about. The available reports are lacking and some functionality is limited.

by Vagaro on 09/06/2020

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Michael S.
STYLIST/SALON OWNER
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2016

"LOVE IT" EFFICIENT, ESTICALLY PLEASING & EASY TO LEARN"

Comments: IT's a God send, i tried a few others and just simply was a waste of time and money. The other stylists love it also, even the one who always says she's technology challenged , found it very easy to learn. & the customers who are using the APP or going to www.vagaro.com are singing its praises also, "so much easier to check their schedule & mine at the same time whenever its convenient for them & more efficient than calling the salon.

Pros: pricing is very fair for what you get. VaGARO packs a powerful punch in every aspect of running a business, as well for stylist or chair renters. ...Customer love the confirmation notices and as a result more customers are pre-booking(especially guys) who used to be notorious calling last second. & educational videos on how to use vagaro & customer service are both excellent. They are always making improvements. It is certainly paying for itself.

Cons: it could be my tablets,phone or me, but sometimes searching for a client can get a little tricky. for instance , if i search for a customer and start with a lowercase letter but originally inputted with a capital letter, their name sometimes wont show up on 1st search but always on the second, its minor issue and it could just be me or tablets. BUT It is the only glitch iv'e ever had with vagaro.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2016
Cortney P.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"VAGARO IS The Bomb Dot Com!!!"

Comments: over Elated with Vagaro since 2012! its like a fine wine, it simply gets better and better with TIME! Thank You Vagaro for All You Do!
Studio C Inc
Cortney P Patton& The Teamj

Pros: the viusal design for left brain people in the world! i love the reports are listed up and down!

Cons: I do NOT like the pop ups each time- but I get it! nor do we LIKE the screen going both left to right and top to bottom, It is hard if you are a visual learner! i also know that there is a more simple way to add inventory for both salon use * back bar and retail. I have never had one assistant enter the new inventory properly until this year! 10+ years - the back bar and inventory system should be more user-friendly!!!

• Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Kendra L.
Owner/ Salon operator
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Great Software to run your salon"

Pros: I absolutely love this software because it takes alot of stress out of my day to day operation. It gives my customers the freedom they need to be independent and schedule at their on pace on their own time without having to get me on the phone to do it for them. I love the way I can pull up my reports to see how my money is looking as well as see where I can improve through their analytics. Vagaro has been especially helpful to me because it allows me to spend quality Time with my family without having to take time out on my leisure hours to handle customer questions and appointment requests because everything is already there such as appointment reminders, service history and costs! I love it !!!! I highly recommend to help keep your business organized and to give yourself a peace of mind.

Cons: I would like it if they had a text back feature for the clients that receive my text message campaigns. Sometime they text back the automated number and the message goes to oblivion and I never knew they were trying to reply. I think it would be helpful to at least have a message center.

by Vagaro on 23/11/2020

Hi Kendra, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Jessi E.
Salon Owner, Hairstylist, Life Coach
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"Mostly Great!"

Comments: Since the COVID crisis, I have pivoted my beauty business & taken it online to life coaching, and Vagaro has made that transition super easy by adding the Zoom integration! I'm super thankful to have that option.

Pros: The software is fairly intuitive, and for anything that is not obvious, there is a tutorial. I like that there are many integration options with other software, and I LOVE that they've stepped up and given independent beauty professionals free service during the COVID-19 crisis when most of us are without income.

Cons: The software has crashed on numerous occasions since I started using it, which has prevented me from checking out and/or rescheduling guests. It makes me wonder if the company hasn't grown too quickly for their server capabilities to keep up. In other words, I hope that they choose to add more server space to accommodate a growing business!

by Vagaro on 21/04/2020

Hello Jessi, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and our Support Team is happy to help you any time you have questions. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Fernando G.
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2019

"Great Software"

Comments: It is easy to manage clients date base. It's easy to export clients​ information. Making marketing campaigns​ and overall I am please with the service.

Pros: I like a lot their customer service. Always ready to help out. It took me a while to get familiar with the app. But over time​ and after a lot of phone calls to their support team. I am enjoying more and more.

Cons: In the beginning, it was a bit confusing to use the software. I was coming from using Mind-Body software which from the very first time it was easy to use. Vagaro doesn't really make it so easy to use. It has great features. But it is complicated and confusing to use. On​ one occasion​ I made a mistake to charge a client a different package​. In order to change the package,​ I needed to refund my client her money and charge her again for the correct package. It seems like it was to much​ work, so I had to leave the ​package as is.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Fern B.
Owner/Esthetician
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Great Business Managment Software"

Comments: I moved my business to Vagaro in February, 2019 and it was a good decision. It's simple to use and the customer service is excellent. I highly recommend!

Pros: I love the ease of use, the clean layout, the many features and the attentive and polite customer service.

Cons: There are some features which I am waiting for: a dynamic website (I have my website pointed to Vagaro, but it's limited)-this is the most important feature I need.

by Vagaro on 09/04/2020

Hello Fern, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Alex K.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2020

"Vagaro is a breath of fresh air in the retail space"

Comments: My overall experience with Vagaro is excellent. I actively recommend the platform to my colleagues and clients if they haven't heard of it before.

Pros: I loved the native advertising and marketing features that are included in this platform. It's so hard to find and implement these features on any other platform in the market. They work directly with facebook, google and yelp which makes it so easy to monitor, track and run campaigns.

Cons: There are no complaints for this platform. It's so easy to use, turnkey and scalable for any location based business that runs a team or staff, sells retail products and customer/client bookings as well.

by Vagaro on 24/02/2020

Hi Alex, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

• Reviewed on 23/02/2020
Geiana F.
Co-Owner/Eyelash Technician
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2017

"The software is good but sometimes it doesn't work as smoothly as I would like it to."

Comments: I have a data base now for all my clients with their appointments, what services they've received from us, their contact info and so on. something else i forgot to mention in the cons section is that, theirs no section to input clients different social media account names for us to keep on fill for our marketing team. that is also something that would make their job a bit easier.

Pros: Its easy to use and very self explanatory which makes it easier to train new employees on how to use the software. The reports are very useful for the marketing and management team.

Cons: Sometimes customers don't get the notifications for their appointment or to confirm their appointment.
Sending individual emails to clients from here is also difficult. I still haven't figured it out actually, it only lets you do email promotions and it doesn't let you pick what clients you want to send it to. Given that we have loyal clients and walk-ins we would like to be able to select who we send certain promotions to, whether its a special for all clients that have been coming to us since we opened, or flash sale that is only new clients. That would be a great feature specially for the marketing team, it would make it a lot easier given that all the customer emails are already on the account.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2017
Marie H.
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"Excellent"

Comments: Excellent!!!!!!!!

Pros: Tracks my clients and classes service, purchases etc.

Cons: Little things that can make use easier such as if I am checking out a clients an entire list of students from other class does not come up. This is currently happening and it's a pain.

by Vagaro on 14/12/2020

Hi Marie, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

• Reviewed on 08/12/2020
Shermeek Y.
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2021

"Awesome Booking App for Salons"

Comments: My overall experience with this app has been great. Really easy to speak with customer service if I have a question regarding the software.

Pros: This software is really easy to use and allows me to get back to doing what I love. Customers can easily book online, or through social media without me having to call or text back and forth about availability and scheduling conflicts.

Cons: The only con would be the merchant fee's and transaction fee's are a little pricey that you incur if processing card payments.

by Vagaro on 04/02/2021

Hi Shermeek, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 27/01/2021
Shannon S.
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2020

"Always improving"

Comments: I have used vagaro and several other CSM services and I always go back to Vagaro because they are intuitive and update their CSM often. For example they added an integration with ZOOM to help during COVID-19

Pros: Vagaro was created with my industry in mind, health and wellness, they provide a variety of options even at the least expensive level that allows me to customize the app for my business. This app has saved me time and money in other areas of my business

Cons: I wish that there were more options for precreated services that are offered.

by Vagaro on 24/06/2020

Hi Shannon, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

• Reviewed on 25/05/2020
Joey C.
Salon Owner/Stylist
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2016

"Online Scheduling & Reporting Features That ROCK!"

Comments: I have been using Vagaro for since I became a booth renter March 06, 2011. I can not tell you how easy it made my clients to be able to book online and how easy it was for me to book clients on my phone if I was on the go. In fact the ease of booking made my business grow substantially. The reporting features made it easy to see how I was doing and where my business was coming from either phone appointments or online. Eventually my business grew large enough that I opened my own salon and Vagaro was right there with me for that. I added my additional employees and opened calendars for them and we took off! Again the reporting features helped so much with payroll and taxable income amounts. Eventually booking through Yelp became available and new clients could just click the link and be taken right to Vagaro, it was an awesome move on Vagaro's part to enable that. Fast forward a couple of years and now I have no employees and only booth renters in my salon and everyone uses Vagaro here. If someone searches the name of the salon on Vagaro it brings up each stylist's personal calander and they get the one that they need. Vagaro has been with me through it all and I am still with them because it is a quality product that delivers consistently.

Pros: It makes online booking easy and flawless.

Cons: Silly, there is nothing to not like!

• Reviewed on 29/09/2016
Michelle A.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"Medical Spa"

Comments: Overall i am really liking this program . It is very affordable for our little office and the customer service has been excellent so far.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. I love all the features especially how it send a text to confirm appointments directly and immediately after booking the appointment , and our clients have loved it as well.

Cons: At our office we sell Botox as one of our main services , and so far we have charged per unit and not per area. i would really like it if this was possible to build us a custom service where we can calculate and charge for this service the same way we currently are per unit and not areas treated.

by Vagaro on 14/07/2020

Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

• Reviewed on 12/06/2020