15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Startquestion

The most professional survey software for your company (NPS, Customer satisfaction, HR, Employee feedback, Customer Experience)

Learn more about Startquestion

Pros:

Flexibility, ease of obtaining key data, service availability and support in each integration.

Cons:

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Startquestion ratings

4.8
4.9
4.6
4.7

9.4/10

Startquestion has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 174 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Startquestion before?

Magdalena
Przewodnicz¿ca in Poland

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

Comments: Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Pros:

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Cons:

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Tomasz
CEO in Poland
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

A great tool Webankieta

Comments: I really appreciate that the tool is constantly developing - it has more functions and sample surveys that are ready and can be used for the research we conduct with "one click". The responsiveness of the support department is also critically important to us. The Webanieta team works quickly, professionally and flexibly. I really appreciate the quality of customer service.

Pros:

Simplicity of the administration panel, usability (UX) for both the respondent and the administrator

Cons:

Sometimes it seems that there are too many functions and possibilities

Maarten
Founder in Belgium
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Startquestion overrated

Comments: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

Pros:

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

Cons:

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Collect feedback

Pros:

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

Cons:

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Ewa
Chief specialist of the Assessment and Cooperation Development Department in Austria
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Not perfect, but giving great opportunities to collect and analyze the results

Pros:

I like to create a report with the results, putting issues for myself, with the ability to choose and not always using all of them. Creation of reports on the basis of already created ones (copying and refinement).

Cons:

Developing more complex surveys may be difficult sometimes.

Natalia
Tech Support in Poland
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

Comments: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Pros:

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

Cons:

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Dorota
Product Manager in Poland
Broadcast Media, 501–1,000 Employees

Webankieta

Pros:

User-friendliness, up-to-date design, easy adaptation to mobile devices and great customer support.

Cons:

Minor technical problems - reported to customer service on an ongoing basis.

Joanna
Training and Talent Develpment in France
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

Useful tools for surveys and tests

Comments: Useful tools - I mainly use surveys and recently a test. They are useful for various actions carried out by the HR and Marketing department - post-training surveys, satisfaction surveys, voting in contests, etc.

Pros:

Generated reports on the collected results - I have a summary easily and quickly, filtering data is a very useful option. Creating surveys is simple and intuitive, you can also use ready-made templates, choose various types of questions, there is an option of individual settings in the survey (questionnaires, in-depth questions, etc.). I have access to archival projects.

Cons:

The fact that I do not use all the available options that are incomprehensible to me from the short description and I do not know how to use them, e.g. Widgets, tagging responses, etc. I know that I could use Webinars on given topics.

Dawid
Sales Manager in Poland
Human Resources (HR) Software, 11–50 Employees

An Outstanding Survey Platform - StartQuestion

Pros:

StartQuestion has consistently exceeded my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a reliable survey platform. Its commitment to excellence, combined with its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support, make it a top choice in the market.

Cons:

I think the rules for displaying questions could be a more intuitive feature.

Automotive

Great tool to science research

Pros:

+ Pulling data from repeat groups + Easy to use interface and export to excel. + survey interface + Ease to set up the tool.

Cons:

Maybe, the Nordic languages are missing.

Antonina
HR Manager in Poland
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

A good and convenient tool for handling company surveys with the possibility of sharing projects.

Pros:

Transparency and ease of creating surveys. Ability to share with other employees.

Cons:

Surveys on the list are not arranged alphabetically and I have been looking for the right one for a long time.

Karina
Workplace Expert in France
Design, 501–1,000 Employees

Very cool tool with many features but too little visual.

Pros:

Ease of transferring questions from other surveys.

Cons:

How to write changes to questions - often I 'succeed' exit the question without saving changes. Can't they save in real time?

Sylwia
brand manager in Poland
Farming, 501–1,000 Employees

Huge support

Comments: benefits - saves our time and money for preparing surveys, collect them, create reports

Pros:

intuitive system, helpful survey templates, suport from Startquestion, easy to use, easy to collect opinions, easy to create reports, saves time

Cons:

was not such a thing, beacuse all was useful

Agnieszka
Marketing Specialist in Croatia
Financial Services Software, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use software with great support

Pros:

The ability to personalize the view of surveys, clear reports, very helpful support.

Cons:

I had difficulties in setting up more advanced tests.

Agnieszka
Market Research and Marketing analysis in United Arab Emirates
Publishing, 51–200 Employees

Intuitive, simple tools with the world class support

Pros:

Intuitive and simple process of creating a survey.

Cons:

It's hard to find something I don't like. Sorry.

Anna
HR Business Partner in France
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Intuitive and easy to use

Pros:

Tools is very intuitive and very easy to use. You can start within minutes.

Cons:

The structure of reports and data in Excel sometimes makes data analysis difficult - compared to other tools on the market, reports are the least intuitive.

Malgorzata
Employer Branding Specialist in US
Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

I am a satisfied user. It is functional and simple. You can quickly create a good looking poll.

Pros:

Simplicity and clarity. I like this tool also because you can create skins and reuse or edit them.

Cons:

I would have to think for a long time, but I don't have time. I can't think of anything right away.

Krzysztof
Member of the Board & Chief Innovation Officer in France
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Overall it's fun and useful

Pros:

The bigger pros of this software is simplicity, tool is very easy to learn for new employees.

Cons:

I miss several configuration options and several possible forms of answering.

Adam
Commercial Director in Poland

Using software to build and conduct surveys for our corporate Clients and internally

Comments: Just got all I wanted

Pros:

What I like most is full set of needed functionality, ease of use with no need for any kindo of training, attractive price, great support and the fact, that they listed to our needs

Cons:

I am using the software since very long and after that time I cannot find literally anything that I dislike. Well - price can always be lower, but to be honest it is fair priced.

Startquestion Response

7 years ago

Thank you!

Micha¿
CEO in Poland

Great for managing client experience

Pros:

We use Startquestion extensively at our company. The reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use. Great customer service as well.

Artur
Menager Tech Support in Poland
Computer Software, Self Employed

The best tool to collecting feedback

Comments: A big plus for an intuitive user panel.
The price of the tool is competitive with others.

Pros:

The intuitiveness of this tool and the wide possibility of analyzing the results.

Cons:

It's hard to find things that I don't like about this tool.

Ewelina
HR Business Manager in Poland
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

webankieta - recommend for sure

Pros:

easy to use survey, even for the very begginers, I cannot imagine work witout webankieta any more. So much data, so much research, so quickly and handy

Cons:

Till now I cannot find any feature or thing I would be not satisfied

Emilia
prof in Poland
Research, 2–10 Employees

Webankieta - super software

Pros:

intuitiveness of use, professional and quick help, readiness to solve problems, efficiency of operation

Cons:

I have to work a little bit harder to work with raw data files at Excell. This element could be no less complicated. Besides, I rate the software really high.

Amy
Account Executive in Poland
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Very good solution for page feedback

Comments: It took about 3 minutes from registration to seeing my questions online. They have really powerful product called: widget. It's like a bot for your page. Super intelligent app.

Pros:

A lot of features and charming customer care.

Cons:

It's not possible to have recurring payment.

Ewa
HR Manager in Austria
Insurance Software, 11–50 Employees

The useful tool for me, it supports me in HR processes

Pros:

Simplicity and the ability to quickly create surveys, questions, tests

Cons:

There is nothing like that, software is easy and does not cause problems.