15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Connecteam

Connecteam is one app for all your business management needs, like team scheduling, time tracking, task management, and communication.

Learn more about Connecteam

Pros:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteam ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.8

9.4/10

Connecteam has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 325 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Connecteam before?

Sofwane
Sofwane
Multimedia in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Employee Management Made Easy with Connecteam

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been highly positive. The platform has truly transformed the way I manage my team and has greatly improved productivity within my business.From the moment I started using Connecteam, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. Navigating through the platform and accessing its various features was effortless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. This ease of use made the onboarding process smooth for me and my team.Connecteam's comprehensive range of features impressed me the most. The platform covers all aspects of employee management, from time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools. I found the time tracking and shift scheduling features particularly useful in ensuring proper staffing and simplifying payroll management. The task management feature improved collaboration and boosted productivity within my team.The communication tools provided by Connecteam have been invaluable. The chat feature allows for instant and seamless communication between team members, reducing the need for lengthy email exchanges or in-person meetings. The announcement feature also enables me to share important updates and information with the entire team instantly.Connecteam's customization options have allowed me to tailor the platform to fit my specific business needs. Creating customized forms, checklists, and reports has been immensely helpful in collecting and managing data th

Pros:

From time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools, Connecteam offered a complete solution for optimizing team productivity.The platform's ease of use was also a standout feature. Setting up and navigating through Connecteam was seamless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. It made it effortless for me and my team to adopt and utilize the platform effectively.Additionally, Connecteam's customization options were highly beneficial. I could tailor the platform to suit my specific business needs by creating customized forms, checklists, and reports. This flexibility allowed me to collect and manage the data that was most relevant to my operations.The customer support provided by Connecteam was exceptional. Whenever I had questions or concerns, their support team responded promptly with helpful solutions. Their knowledge and friendliness made the overall experience even more positive.Overall, Connecteam's comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, customization options, and excellent customer support were the aspects that I liked the most. It truly revolutionized the way I managed my team and enhanced productivity within my business.

Cons:

While my overall experience with Connecteam was highly positive, there were a few aspects that I found could be improved.Firstly, the pricing structure of Connecteam could be a bit more transparent. Although the platform offers different pricing plans, the details regarding the exact cost and included features were not always clear upfront. It would be beneficial to have more transparent and easily accessible information about the pricing options available.Secondly, while Connecteam provides a wide range of features, some users might find that certain advanced functionalities are missing. Depending on specific business needs, there could be a desire for additional features or more advanced integrations with other software systems. Expanding the range of features and integrations could further enhance the platform's capabilities and appeal to a wider range of businesses.Lastly, while the customer support provided by Connecteam was generally excellent, there were occasional instances where response times could have been quicker. Although these instances were rare, having faster response times to inquiries or support requests would further improve the overall customer experience.Despite these minor areas for improvement, it is important to note that they did not significantly hinder my overall positive experience with Connecteam. The platform's strengths in comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and customization options far outweighed these minor drawbacks.Overall,

9 months ago

Sofwane, WOW! This is the most detailed review we've ever read, thank you so much for putting the time to write it, we highly appreciate it! We're glad to hear Connecteam has changed the way you manage your business as you can do much more, from the same place, effortlessly :) As for adding more capabilities and integration to the platform, you can count on us that we're on it :) Connecteam is a never-ending idea and we improve it week by week :) Stay tuned for new releases as we have plenty of them coming very soon! Thanks again for your amazing, detailed feedback, we appreciate it very much :) If you have more ideas for improvements, please email us at [email protected] so we can connect and hear more, share our roadmap with you, and get your feedback :) Thanks!

Heather
General Manager in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

A gamechanger for me as a General Manager

Comments: Connecteam has helped with managing our employee work time and scheduling tremendously. I have slowly implemented more and more features to benefit our company as a whole and I have been extremely happy with what I have implemented so far. The customer service has always been outstanding!!! Any time I have a question, they have been ready and willing to help me to the best of their ability. I am never disappointed in their service. Even if my question is not answered exactly as I had hoped, they have always offered solutions. Customer service with Connecteam is TOP NOTCH!

Pros:

Connecteam is helped my company handle employee timesheets. We previously did timesheets by hand and there were multiple human errors. It was very time-consuming for me. Connecteam has significantly increased our efficiency and improved my ability to prioritize other responsibilites. Implementing the application was a challenge only because our staff was resisting the change. Once they understood the ease, we were able to implement easily.

Cons:

There have been some small features that I have desired in my use of this platform, but nothing major. A little more customization with the scheduling would be nice. I have had to find work-arounds to fit our business - but it has worked out. I would like to be able to create a pdf of a schedule before it is published. Again, I have found alternatives to make it work.

5 months ago

Thank you so much for your review! It's amazing to hear how you improved your business operations and payroll process while introducing your team to an easier, more capable solution. It also shows a lot of character of you as a manager, as you managed this change amongst your team, heard their concerns, and implemented it successfully 👏 As for printing the schedule to a PDF, that's definitely a feature you already have in Connecteam! Simply access your schedule > actions > print week 🤗 If there's anything else we can do for you, you know where to find us :) Thanks again for recommending Connecetam and sharing your success story!

Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Powerful & Comprehensive

Pros:

Simple for integration, onboarding, and use.

Cons:

Minor: Some of the text is cutoff on android mobile version (usually the last letter) Minor: Would like to be able to add tags to users on mobile

2 months ago

Hi! Thanks for the recommendation and review! As for text cutoff, it might be due to the font size or Bold text. Can you please try modifying those on your device's settings? As for tagging users on mobile, can you please share your use case? Please email me at [email protected] so we can connect :) Thanks!

Josh
Dean of Students in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

Buyer beware (you get what you pay for!)

Comments: Their "customer service" is all online through chat, and they will always "put in a fix" and then expect you to go read some stupid newsletter to see if the fix has been implemented. They can't seem to see anything from their end as well, so they're constantly asking me for screenshots or videos of the issues. Their managers don't seem to care either. I had a video chat with one to discuss a bunch of the time-eating features, he didn't take any notes and only seemed interested in one thing that "should've been working," and still doesn't. They clearly don't care that their product is sub-par.

Pros:

The employee use and ease is great. They love it. I hate it as the person who has to put things in, it's so un-intuitive and I spend WAY to much time scheduling.

Cons:

They've clearly not done good product testing in this program, simples tasks like right-clicks and basic functions just aren't there. It's A LOT of mouse clicks to schedule anything. It is sold as a time saving program, but it's not, and I consider myself pretty tech-savvy. It's just very not user-friendly.

12 months ago

Thank you for your feedback, Josh. We're sorry to hear you have such negative feelings about the platform and would like to improve as much as we can. As for the schedule - did you try to have a live meeting with your account manager? That can help us understand what's important for you when scheduling your team, and advise on the best tools to do that (templates, open shifts, repetitions, etc.). As for the customer service you've received, the reason the team asks for screenshots or videos is in order to identify the problem. If it's a technical issue that's not happening in all accounts, it means we can't reproduce it. If we can't reproduce it, we can't understand what needs to be fixed. While this can be annoying, it's important so we can help. If it's not a technical issue, we need to understand exactly what you're doing in order to advise. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team. If you'd like to talk to me directly, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Mark
Patrol Sergeant in US
Law Enforcement Software, 2–10 Employees

Little Police Department gets a Big help

Comments: The initial implementation was rocky, but as we used it and learned what it was capable of and what features were being added it has become an invaluable tool we use every day.

Pros:

Connecteam was easy to set up and deploy. The changes and improvements that came over the last year and a half or so were timely and (with 1 exception that was only an issue for about a month) improved the value of the program greatly.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for people who are not used to using an app for scheduling ( I still have officers calling me to make changes on the schedule they have permission to do). There are some training videos now, but initially it was a "learn as you go" program. I still don't know all the uses that the features we pay for can do.

4 months ago

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation of Connecteam! If you're looking for some tips or 1-on-1 training with our team, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] :) Thank you!

Jane
Financial & Administrative Manager in South Africa
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

I Absolutely love Connecteam

Comments: I love Connecteam and their Customer support is fantastic. I brag about them to all my friends and clients. They can't beleive how easy my office runs with this app. I have referred three other people (companies) to connecteam, one of which has already signed up and the other two are busy looking into it at present.

Pros:

It has made my life so much easier. I use the forms feature, times clock and quick tasks. Just love everything about this app. Love the feature of the geo-fence which prohibits personnel from clocking in until they are on site. Saved me alot on overbooked hours. I love the quick tasks that runs my office much smoother than the old fashioned diary.

Cons:

If I must be honest, the only thing that sometimes is irritating is that I am on advanced plan and can use most features, but some features are limited. I can use them but not to their full capacity. I would suggest that if your package allows for eg quick tasks that it allows the full function of quick tasks and not limited use. I have made a suggestion today to the lady that helped me from Connecteam to make it so the person I am assigning a task to cannot delete that task without my approval.

8 months ago

Jane, it's so awesome to hear you're able to run your business from one place and improve multiple aspects of your day to day :) Can you please email me at [email protected]? I would love to chat :) Thank you! Chen from the product team

Faith
Admin Assistant in US
Printing, 11–50 Employees

The UPS Store

Comments: Excellent, the support team is always available and can assist me with what I need.I would highly recommend this to any other companies, hence why we agreed to film the advertisement.

Pros:

Accessibility and interface are excellent.This app makes admin side of keeping track of staff hours the easiest I've seen.It is particularly helpful when it comes to employees that work in multiple places/

Cons:

Getting staff used to a new clock in system will always be difficult. Some features I think can be improved on (i.e. accepting multiple shifts at a time in job scheduler, easier schedule making in app)

8 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Faith :) We truly appreciate your willingness to help us spread the word about how Connecteam helps businesses with a majority of employees that do not sit in front of a desk, to better communicate and operate their day-to-day :) As for improving the ability for users to accept multiple shifts at once, and making a better scheduling experience for admins in the mobile app - we completely agree and already have plans for those areas. Thanks again for everything :)

Natalie
Office Manager in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Pleased with the product

Comments: My team was hesitant to use Connecteam but it was so easy to learn! I love that I have access to it on my phone & computer - it really keeps me organized and I can easily stay on top of everything that is going on. Before, things would pile up quickly and communication wasn't as efficient as it is now. Any problem I encounter is QUICKLY addressed by customer service representatives!

Pros:

Every feature we use has streamlined and organized my team for the better. The customer service is excellent and the ease of using the app & website is so simple! I really appreciate the videos on each feature - I much prefer learning it on my own and then sharing the videos with my team to help them become more efficient as well.

Cons:

I wish there could be a combo package. While I primarily use Connecteam for "Operations" it would be nice to have some more than the free options in HR.

10 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! We're happy to hear you're able to get more with Connecteam, all from the same place :) Our Hubs are already extremely low-priced compared to other solutions in this class, but if you'd like a discount, we can talk :) Please contact me personally at [email protected] so I can assist you as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

Michelle
CEO in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Outstanding

Comments: Helps me be very organized and makes my life easier when it comes to time sheets

Pros:

Small business support. Helps manage schedule and time sheets efficiently

3 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! It's great to hear you can manage your employees' schedules and timesheets efficiently :) What do you mean by "When you invite people it makes them work the job instead of letting them see it"? Not sure what you refer to... Could you please contact us so we can assist? You can reach me directly at [email protected] or contact our support team via live chat. Thank you!

Amy
Firm Manager in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Impressed So Far!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Connecteam met a need that our company had - we looked around a lot and found this product to be the best fit.

Cons:

Only that my company hasn't fully implemented it yet :)

last month

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We're happy you find Connecteam to be the best fit for your business, and if you need our help with implementing new Hubs or products - don't hesitate to reach out to us over the live chat or at [email protected] :)

Shanna
Director of Business Administration in US
Oil & Energy, 201–500 Employees

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Comments: Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros:

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons:

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

4 years ago

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Rina
Owner in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Small Business

Comments: The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros:

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons:

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Sierra
Corporate Sales, Operations and Marketing in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

All of the tools I need in one place

Comments: Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros:

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons:

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

3 years ago

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Raquel
Assistant Manager in US
Museums & Institutions, 51–200 Employees

All in one with great services!

Comments: Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the team
Having an interactive directory is a plus!

Pros:

The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

Cons:

Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

3 years ago

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel! An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do! And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :) As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved. Thanks again!

Lori
Operations Manager in Canada
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Great Experiences!

Comments: First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pros:

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Cons:

At this time I really can't think of anything.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori! All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :) Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you! Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :) Thanks!

Harry
Director in UK
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Great software would recommend

Comments: I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

Pros:

The employee scheduling is so easy to use, it's a really intuitive design and you can implement it and get employees on boarded so quick with it

Cons:

I dislike that I can't book 1-2-1 sessions for employees - a live timetable I can send front end to customers so they can book my employees out per session. Would be a great add. It's also not cheap price wise.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Harry! It's great to know that you find Connecteam to be simple to use both for you and for your employees and that you're happy with our customer service :) Although Connecteam is an employee management tool, we already talk internally about adding capabilities for the business' customers to book their meetings directly in the schedule, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the future :) If you have any more feedback for us or would like to suggest an improvement, please reach out to us at [email protected] at any time :) Thanks again!

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked individually

Comments: The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pros:

The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Cons:

I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan! It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

Nyla
Founder & Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

This is the greatest thing ever.

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

5 years ago

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

JoAnna
Executive Assistant in Australia
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

Comments: The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros:

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons:

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

last year

JoAnna, you're making us smile :) It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together. We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers. We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Sara
General Manager in US
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Couldn't support my team without this app - GAMECHANGER

Pros:

Connecteam lets me manage my employees effortlessly. Everything is in one place - our Schedule which we use daily for picking up, switching shifts, requesting time off, viewing a week, a day or a month in advance. The Task assignment option is great for delegating assignments, keeping up with employee productivity and sharing lists. I love the chat feature to keep us all connected. This app is really a to-do list, calendar, shift manager, time-keeper, and messenger all-in-one. This takes the place of what might be several apps. It is a priceless tool in my day-to-day workload that makes everything seamless.

Cons:

I wish the clock-in aspect was a little easier to punch in and out when on the go, but overall is easy to maneuver.

5 months ago

What an awesome review, Sara! Thank you so much for sharing how you use Connecteam and how it benefits your business, it's truly amazing to hear :) The time clock has a big button, covering like 40% of the screen so users can clock in instantly. What do you think can be improved in that area? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please contact me at [email protected] so we can connect :) As for the support chat - we have 24/7, live, human reps available :) Sometimes, when there are simple questions that their answers can be easily found in our help center, the bot kicks in to refer the user to the right answer, but if it's not the bot - it's 100% human being :) Thanks again for the awesome review, we love helping small businesses grow and thrive so reading this review truly warms our hearts ❤️

Maddy
Accounting Specialist in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Comments: Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros:

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons:

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy! It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use. As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :) That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again for your review :)

Ian
Director of Operations in Canada
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Connect for Business

Comments: This is the best part about Connect. They have been incredibly supportive and in a very timely manner. They are eager to listen, quick to react and take the time to help.
Many companies could learn from the customer service that the Connect team provide!

Pros:

The ability to have one platform for the purpose of scheduling our employees, time tracking for payroll and the ability to create reports is very important. It makes it easier for our employees. It's also a great platform to communicate with employees, to create engagement and a portal for feedback. There are so many tools available that we are just tapping into the possibilities

Cons:

Some reports need to be improved such as the ability to create more customizable reports. While you can do this, not all information is available. The ability to create invoicing per job is also important. For the GEO breadcrumbs, it would be good if the system could identify possible GPS tampering by the employee (turning their phone or device into "Mock" Gps mode.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Ian! Most of what you've mentioned we already talk about and some of it is already on this year's roadmap, so you can expect some of the features you mentioned to roll out in the next few months :) Regardless, please keep the feedback coming! Contact us for any request or a suggestion for improvement, we're always happy to listen and learn from our customers :) Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Gerard
Director Of Operations in US
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Total Security LLC

Comments: Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Pros:

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons:

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

4 years ago

Hi Gerard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for! It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :) Thanks!

Jordan
Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Excellent tool with a bright future

Comments: Its been wonderful overall, the customer support is spot on.

Pros:

Connecteams geolocation feature, their timeclock, and employee management system are superb, easy to use, and configure. While task management and the calendar are a little cumbersome, I believe with additional time, money, and contracts they'll be the best in the business if they aren't already.

Cons:

Calendar, task management, and workflow could all use a bit of work. They feel barebones and difficult

9 months ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! Connecteam has been around for about 6 years now, and with more than 50,000 companies worldwide using it on a daily basis, we can promise that it's a never-ending project :) It means that we'll never stop improving Connecteam, adding more capabilities to it, and ensuring that companies of all sizes can use it for all their employee management needs. The schedule is about to receive some awesome updates soon, including an improved layout for the managers, and calendar integration. As for Forms (Workflows) and Tasks - we have amazing plans for both which will take them to new heights :) If you have more concrete feedback for us and would like to share it with the product team, please email us at [email protected] so we can get in touch. Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Amanda
HR & Office Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great system for high compliance adventure park

Pros:

We can do so much in one place. employee management, scheduling, documentation, communication. I love being able to manage multiple areas with one system.

Cons:

There are so many settings for each feature. The set up took a lot of time. It was a lot of trial and error at first, but I have a very patient team and ConnecTeam's support was very helpful.

9 months ago

Thank you for your feedback! Connecteam is a real all-in-one platform to manage your employees. When we say 'real' we mean it has that ability for all tools to work seamlessly together or by themselves, so you're not forced to pay or use things you don't need. On the other hand, it also means that because each tool is a stand-alone product, it has its own settings and set of capabilities so it can work for your specific business needs, which sometimes have a slight learning curve :) We're glad you were able to overcome it and would like to inform others reading this review that Connecteam includes full access to a super-rich help center, tutorials VOD, live 1-on-1 training sessions, and 24/7 support chat with the fastest response time on the planet, so you're in good hands! :) Amanda, thank you again for your review and feedback!