15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Kontentino

The most human-friendly social media tool for effective collaboration and approvals in marketing teams.

Learn more about Kontentino

Pros:

It's easy to use and it really helps you out with the different steps in the process.

Cons:

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Kontentino ratings

4.7
4.8
4.4
4.6

9.0/10

Kontentino has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 183 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Kontentino before?

Tania
Tania
Account Manager in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

The Only Full Solution We Found For LinkedIn

Comments: Automated a lot of our menial tasks and client chasing, allowing us to focus more on strategy.

Pros:

It's the only platform at this time that schedules videos on LinkedIn and can tag company profiles. It has sped up client approval time drastically. The time our team spends on posting for clients has been reduced by a significant amount. The limited client access for approval is nifty and the fact that they cannot view the internal team comments on the posts. The support instant chat is very much instant.

Cons:

We're awaiting the LinkedIn reporting tool to go live. This will unlock new levels of this incredible platform.

Daniel
Communications Officer in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Comments: A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros:

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons:

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Natalia
Social media project manager in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Overall good

4.0 last month New

Pros:

- easy contact with the client through chat - previews and working on content

Cons:

- many bugs - sometimes user is not notified about new mention in the chat

RICKY
HOD Conversational Marketing in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Conversational Marketer

Pros:

Ease of use as well as connecting profiles.

Cons:

Messaging aspect kept breaking with no resolution

Bob
Commander in Belgium
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Revolutionizing agency collaboration in social media management

Comments: Kontentino has significantly transformed the way my digital agency handles social media management. Its unique features allow for seamless collaboration among team members across various client accounts, offering a level of organization and efficiency that other platforms couldn't provide. The ability to assign specific team members to relevant platforms and the dual communication channels for team and client interactions streamline the approval process, making it an indispensable tool for agencies dealing with multiple clients and diverse social media profiles.

Pros:

The decision to opt for Kontentino was driven by its unparalleled capacity to manage multiple clients' social media setups within a single platform. The unique feature of assigning team members to specific platforms, coupled with the dual-channel communication for internal and client approvals, provided the structured workflow we needed. Furthermore, Kontentino's exceptional customer support, clear roadmap, and commitment to continual improvement were key factors in our choice, making it the perfect tool for agencies seeking to optimize their social media management processes.

Cons:

While Kontentino offers a robust set of features, one potential downside is the cost associated with acquiring additional tools. The platform operates on an add-on basis, which means that as your agency's needs grow, the costs can accumulate. This is a common trait among various platforms, but it's something to consider when budgeting for a social media management tool.

Daniel
CEO in Belgium

Angecy use

Comments: Kontentino is incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, which has significantly reduced the time we spend on training new team members on the platform. It also integrates seamlessly with multiple social media platforms, allowing us to schedule and publish posts with just a few clicks.

Pros:

The scheduling features of Kontentino are truly outstanding. We can plan our clients' social media campaigns in advance, and the platform alerts us if there are any conflicts or overlaps in the content we are scheduling. This has saved us countless hours of manual work and has made our team much more efficient.

Cons:

The seats are limited but this is easily increased for an extra cost

Ellen
Social Media Manager in Belgium

Very kontent!

Comments: I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros:

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too! Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Logistics & Supply Chain, 501–1,000 Employees

Great planning tool

Comments: We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros:

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons:

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Lara
Lara
Strategy and marketing consultant in Canada
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Super helpful for social media management

Pros:

Planning content with calendar view and easily getting client feedback and or approval

Cons:

Being able to plan content ideas in a calendar view (and export in pdf the idea canvas) and transposing them into posting calendar when needed

Lukas
Lead Designer in Slovakia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Very useful tool for social media management

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I like Kontentino, it is very user friendly. Like the design, intuitivness and overall look and feel. I have been using it for few years now and have to say that I like to use it.

Pros:

Workflow in Kontentino and post approval by client is set up perfectly.

Cons:

Maybe a price is a little too high, but comparing to other similar products is reasonable. I find all the tools in this industry priced very confusing and little too high :)

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist in Kenya
Architecture & Planning, 11–50 Employees

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Comments: I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros:

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

Cons:

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Zuzana
Social Media manager in Czechia
Medical Practice, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Kontentino my daily helper!

Comments: I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

Pros:

My favourite new´s is button schedule all. When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button. Perfect.

Cons:

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Nikolina
Social Media Manager in Croatia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Social Media friendly tool :)

Comments: The mail goal of Kontentino for me is easy and user friendly calendar options. It does what I need it to do :)

Pros:

Very friendly staff, always ready to help! I love their social media calendar and reporting possibilites. It was easy to implement Kontentino into our daily routine.

Cons:

There is no such thing, Kontentino offers everything that is possible at this point.

Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Comments: With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros:

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons:

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you. Bo

Laura
Communications in Belgium
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Perfect social media tool for our small organisation

Pros:

It's easy to use and they offer amazing & quick customer service! We've been using the software since 2018 so we've seen the tool and its features grow and evolve. Even when there is a small technical issue, the team is always there to support you and provide you with a solution.

Cons:

No cons . For our needs, Kontentino offers everything we need in an easy way!

Barbora
Public & Business Relations in Czechia
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Kontentino is exactly the tool, we were looking for...

Pros:

It is well-arranged, easy to use, you can plan ahead, make comments and approve (or not) posts. We also love automated publishing and the analytics and reporting.

Cons:

The only thing, that we struggled with, were the expenses - we have quite a big team with every member the costs get higher. But then we found out that it`s worth it.

Lieselot
Social Media Consultant in Belgium
Public Relations & Communications, 11–50 Employees

Great & user-friendly product

Pros:

Kontentino is easy to use and gives a great overview of your content calendars, the outstanding tasks and approval level. We are very satisfied with the software, as are our clients.

Cons:

Reporting could be improved. There are other scheduling softwares that offer more in-depth analytics.

3 years ago

Thanks, Lieselot for your kind feedback. Past 9 months we have been working on more in-depth analytics and reporting module which will be out this Fall. I am sure you will love it. Bo

Patrik
PPC in Slovakia

Great tool

Pros:

Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client

Cons:

A bit complicated publishing posts on Instagram (maybe it will be solved with the new publishing API)

3 years ago

Thanks, Peter for your kind words. When it comes to IG scheduling, we should have the API approved in February 2021.

Anna
CEO in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

an excellent tool for everyday work

Pros:

A tool that cares about usability and facilitates everyday work

Cons:

The need to add Facebook permissions, sometimes it is necessary for the system to work properly

Majda
Majda
Community Manager in Belgium
Media Production, Self Employed

Changed completely my way of working !

Pros:

Before, I used to have to juggle between different platforms all the time to create my content, plan it and publish it. Add to that the email exchanges and you get lost. Since I heard about Kontentino, I save a lot of time and above all, everything is centralized in one website. I have chosen this option with several clients and I am very happy with itThe team is super available and patient for any questions! I highly recommend them!

Cons:

The handling was a little complicated at the beginning but very intuitive afterwards.We had a problem linking the Instagram account, but here the problem is not directly related to Kontentino.

Patricia
Social Media Specialist in Slovakia
Entertainment, 201–500 Employees

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Comments: Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Pros:

easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

Cons:

none

Kara
Kara
President, Owner in Canada

A great option for planning social content

Comments: Ability to have clients approve/provide feedback on proposed posts for their social accounts.

Pros:

Love all of the features and options! I like being able to use their content calendars for both Facebook and Twitter, and being able to create our own labels ("tags") so that we can easily sort our posts. Great to be able to collect client feedback and/or changes.

Cons:

Have ran into a few problems along the way, which we've had to contact Support about each time. Hopefully once all of the kinks are worked out things will run smoothly for us!

GertJan
GertJan
Digital marketeer in Belgium
Chemicals, 51–200 Employees

Happy Kontentino user

Comments: The overall experience is that this is a handy tool in your client relationship with external agencies and the improvement process for content/brand management.

Pros:

For a marketing manager working for an SME I find that Kontentino offers me the best quality/price solution and support for an easy set-up. I like to use this tool because it doesn't go overload you with technical features you'll never use and instead focuses on a clear and simple overview of your managed social channels.

Cons:

I didn't include the analytics option in my pricing version from what I experienced with the trial. I felt I wasn't getting all information there which I would find in another analytics dashboard.

Micael
BOZZ in Spain

Almost Perfect

Comments: We love to work with Kontentino

Pros:

It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients.

Cons:

we are still waiting for the Instagram automatition

Wikus
Marketing & Design in South Africa
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Comments: Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Pros:

It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

Cons:

One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.