• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.4 /5

About HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM has everything you need to organize, track, and build better relationships with leads and customers.

Learn more about HubSpot CRM

Showing 2,737 reviews

PM
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Great Marketing Features and CRM"

Comments: It's a great tool for marketing and sales. It's nice to have one platform to manage both of these important aspects of our business.

Pros: It's great that it comes with a free CRM, but much of the value comes from the marketing features. We do all of our blogs, tracking, and websites through Hubspot. It is also nice that it connects with so many tools, so it is easy to keep your software stack streamlined.

Cons: The only cons we have experienced is that Hubspot does not do a good job keeping their customers up to date when they update their API. We created an integration with them, and we often have to explain to our customers when our integration suddenly doesn't work.

Ken S.
Creative Director
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Hubspot does it all, with intelligence"

Comments: I use Hubspot to manage my customer list and emails, and contact management. It excels

Pros: I love the way Hubspot prioritizes actions that users are likely to want/need first, like dashboard access, and contact management. I'm most likely to drop into Hubspot to enter or lookup a contact or company, and Hubspot makes that the easiest/quickest action to take. The free tier is very generous, and the advice and knowledge sharing they produce is the best.

Cons: There are a few small UI issues I'd do differently, mostly around entering new contacts - there's probably and extra click or two in that workflow, but that's it.

Marketing Technologist
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2021

"Easy, adaptable and scalable"

Comments: Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Pros: Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Cons: Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM: - Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have).
- Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution.
- Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

• Reviewed on 10/02/2021
Patrick M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2020

"What's Not to Like!"

Comments: I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Pros: Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Cons: The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2020
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2019

"A user-friendly and efficient CRM"

Comments: Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Pros: The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Cons: HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

• Reviewed on 23/12/2019
Mathew C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2019

"Hubspot is great!"

Comments: I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Pros: The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations.
It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job.
The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Cons: The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Stefano C.
CRM Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution"

Comments: Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros: Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons: Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2019

"The CRM tool for businesses of all kinds (and sizes)!"

Comments: I've been hugely impressed and satisfied by what HubSpot CRM brings to the table — and I think that, in terms of features and how I use the tool, I've barely been scratching the surface. In my opinion, having a CRM tool is key for businesses of all kinds and sizes — from the one-person, solopreneur type, to the bigger company. The fact that HubSpot CRM comes with a smartphone app too makes it super-easy for you to keep track and take care of business even when you're on the move, and to make sure you and your team are on the same wavelength. I've used a couple of different CRM tools in the past and have to admit that now that I've been using HubSpot CRM, I don't see myself changing nor even just looking for another CRM solution anytime soon.

Pros: Before HubSpot CRM, I had been using a couple of different Customer Relationship Management tools. However, I always found that there was something missing... Now that I've found and have been using HubSpot CRM, I understand what the "fuss" was all about! It's kind of crazy to see the wide array of features this tool gives you access to free of charge — while other tools ask you to pay a subscription for a smaller number of features. Here's what I like about HubSpot CRM: — overall interface and UX — unlimited users and 1 million contacts that can be added to the CRM (I used to use a tool which started charging me for 200+ contacts) — smartphone app to keep track of things and take care of business on the go — customization power of things like the sales pipeline, deals, and contacts — task reminders (for me, this is a big one!) — integration with a bunch of apps and tools like Slack, WordPress, Google Calendar, Zoom, MailChimp and Stripe All for F-R-E-E!

Cons: While HubSpot CRM does have an impressive selection of features, they can come across as a little overwhelming at first. Because of this, it may take you a moment before you're able to navigate the "ecosystem" in a smooth way...but once you do, I'm not sure there will be any turning back!

• Reviewed on 26/10/2019
Missy S.
VP Marketing
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2019

"Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!"

Comments: I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros: Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons: A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Marygrace R.
Sales Ops Manager
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2019

"Great customer service and worth the value"

Pros: Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference. The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software. I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out. The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly. It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons: I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer. Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own. Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates. There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Vishnu S.
Software programmer
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2019

"Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily"

Comments: Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros: Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons: Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Consumer Electronics, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Love HubSpot"

Comments: HubSpot is super easy to use and their educational support makes it even better. They not only tell you how to accomplish a task, they also provide the 'why' for the task. It is a tool that I use all day, everyday and the social functionality is some of the best I've ever seen. I love being able to review all of the activity in one pane and even like comments or respond in that same pane. I wish that direct or private messages to our pages were accessible here, but I do get everything else. If you are looking for a marketing tool that includes all of the digital components for your marketing plan, this is it. You won't find a single platform that is as easy to use and incorporates so many of the things we do.

Pros: HubSpot is super easy to use and it's relatively easy to add users with specific access. This is great if you have review processes like ours. The new email WYSIWYG is much simpler to use now and for that alone, I'd recommend this tool. My team especially likes the calendar view for scheduling Social posts. This, by itself, has allowed my team to plan and schedule social posts up to three months out. We could go further, but choose not to.

Cons: If you have a lot of brands with corresponding websites and social channels, it is difficult to keep that all separate. HubSpot recently added subdomain functionality that is helping us with that, but it has not been extended yet to include social channels. I also wish we had the ability to tag items with multiple campaigns because occasionally I need to track two things (the brand associated and the event or promotion). Campaigns are one of the ways I use to distinguish between brands, especially with Social posts.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Rhianna J.
Head of Marketing
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan"

Comments: I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros: Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM.
The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful.
Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons: There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use.
Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018
Emily C.
Marketing Executive
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2017

"Inbound Marketing Exec using HubSpot on a daily basis"

Comments: I am an inbound marketing exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Platinum Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages, blogs, workflows etc through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use. The biggest pro is that the HubSpot CRM is completely free! It is well worth using and trying out to see if it suits all of your needs before upgrading to any other packages. I find the CRM tool to be very intuitive - it really helps when tracking what a contact has been doing, for example if an email has been delivered into their inbox, or whether they have read the email etc. Additionally, the dashboards provided by the CRM are a very helpful snapshot of your metrics, however I do feel they could provide a lot more depth. There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. Also there is a big jump in price (from free) to add on the reporting features, which can put some clients off upgrading the tool further.

Pros: CRM is completely free, until you want to upgrade and add more features.
Really easy way to easily keep track of all contact and see what actions they have been taking.
Very intuitive tool.
Helpful snapshot of metrics with the dashboards.

Cons: There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal.
There is a big jump in price (from free) to adding on the additional features such as reporting features.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2017
Simon H.
Digital Marketing Lead
Financial Services Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2020

"Excellent marketing automation platform"

Comments: Excellent platform that has helped us grow our marketing efforts.

Pros: The level of control and flexibility for our website, contact database and marketing automation platform is excellent. The platform is always developing and fulfills all our core requirements.

Cons: The Hubspot-Salesforce sync is very good, but limited in some respects. Syncing to custom objects in Salesforce would be very very useful.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2020
Jodie J.
Marketing Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2018

"HubSpot CRM Review"

Comments: HubSpot is an excellent option for a business or marketing team that wants to benefit from automation, cutting-edge instruction and trends, and overall excellent technical support. While the above entry about what I like least about the software is lengthy, it's still possible to get the help I need by making a call or two. If there was more attention to providing practical application of academy certificates/lessons I'd be able to say HubSpot is 100 percent user-friendly.
Perhaps my perception is different from some others because I was brand-new to marketing 18 months ago after a three-decade plus career as a print journalist. I imagine that someone who already has a basic, working knowledge of CRM platforms would find this one less challenging.
I highly and gladly recommend HubSpot CRM.

Pros: HubSpot CRM really is a one-stop shop for marketing, from email integration and project management to blogging and landing pages. There are so many functions and a great library of resources/videos (and HubSpot Academy) to learn the basics of each part. Technical support has been outstanding, as well.

Cons: While the library of resources/videos and HubSpot Academy is amazing, what lacks - sometimes significantly so - is the actual hands-on application of that learning. One example (of many): activating/including social media channels on an email. The actual ins and outs of doing that aren't fully explained in articles/videos, at least not in a way that walks you through the process. If you don't have a great understanding of templates, design manager, and similar features - at least for me - it's a real challenge. Calling or emailing support often results in receiving a link to an article or video that I've already watched a few times.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Umair K.
B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Coolest User-Friendly CRM for Digital Marketers"

Comments: I have been using HubSpot since 2012 and have been using till now. I tried using other CRM's but found HS to be the most reliable one from reporting standpoint. Stated loving it more, as now it's offering LinkedIn and Facebook ads which we can publish directly from HS. I can also manage my AdWords campaign and see how much conversions that we have made against each campaign (again only possible in HS). Also, social media marketing automation has done wonders in terms of marketing team productivity. Looking forward to explore more and more features that HS can offer from Marketing Standpoint!

Pros: User friendliness
Reliable Reporting
Centralized Marketing Automations

Cons: Limitation and at times there are few crashing issues

Darrell W.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2020

"Hubspot Gives us a lot of Value for the money"

Comments: Ecxcellent. I would highly recomend it to anyone.

Pros: This product is built to serve our needs intuitively and gives us great options to customize the platform to fit our very specific needs. Smart design, always improving and works right!

Cons: sometimes there is a feature that I would like to upgrade that seems simple but they don't have it. For example when creating a task it defaults it on the desktop version to due at 8:00 AM and will not allow the user to set their own task due time default. Many people ask for this.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2020
Paolo C.
Business Development Manager
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"Definitely a requirement if you wish to run an efficient business, with tracking for success!"

Comments: I'm able to track whether or not my salespeople are performing. I'm able to see whether the clients are actually reading e-mails, and retroactively see the interaction history from a centralized data source instead of having to sift through the gmail inboxes. In general it has made work so efficient, that we have less client miscommunications, less missed leads, and TONS of data for us to look at for us to see how to grow the business moving forward.

Pros: Hubspot is so flexible and customizable that I can modify it in anyway that I want for my business unit in the company that I'm managing. With its many integrations with other applications like Zapier and Toky, I am able to track data across all of my team, and see precisely how they're performing, how well they're closing, and also backtrack their client interaction history to see how well they service our customers! Furthermore, as a CRM software, we have all the data we need with our clients. Contacts are automatically zapped into the system via Zapier integrations, and I'm able to automate most of the client data to automatically fill themselves out according to instances. I can track where all my traffic is coming from, and it helps lower my marginal CPA for my digital marketing campaigns because I know which channels to pump money into. Definitely a very flexible software.

Cons: Because Hubspot is so flexible and is able to do so many things, it also takes some time to be able to learn how to use it efficiently. Even with their on boarding support, there's so much the program can still do for you that the people don't cover. It's up to you to try and see how you can make Hubspot work for you.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Jordi W.
Business Development
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Top Notch CRM"

Comments: I love this product. There is personalization, segmentation, automation, workflows and list creation and so much more.

Pros: HubSpot's CRM is an intuitive, comprehensive solution to seeing all of your data in one place. You can automate and personalize emails, create deals to track sales cycle and revenue, set reminders for when you need to reach out to someone next. If you follow the procedure, there is great transparency for your team.

Cons: The CRM can feel overwhelming at times. If you have a large team utilizing the software, it's crucial that all team members use the system the same way, lest someone forget to log a task and multiple people wind up sending communications to the same person- this annoys and confuses your customers and prospects!

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Daniel A.
Sales Lead/ Recruitment
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2020

"Hubspot a great CRM"

Comments: I've been able to utilize Hubspot for about 3 years, Sales to recruitment, and I love how it's always been easy to use.

Pros: I like the fact that it's easy to use and new recruiters have been able to utilize it very well. On the sales side, I love the fact that you get those great notifications if someone opens and clicks, etc.

Cons: I'd like to be able to have more seats and I know it's expensive. Another thing off the top of my head is that there are some default settings that can't be removed. From a recruitment standpoint, it can be distracting if it's not needed.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2020
Kevin m O.
Director of Marketing
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"HubSpot nails the basics of CRM"

Comments: Email Marketing (5x growth in influenced customers in year 1)
Lead Management (built scalable process for lead management with complex sales channel)
Pipeline Management (increased pipeline process adoption)

Pros: CRM software is generally cumbersome for sales reps. HubSpot software focused on UX and adoption over being able to be customized to handle every possible use case.
Mobile app is also solid.
Workflows are easy to use and powerful.

Cons: -Reporting capabilities are very limited (easy to get data in, difficult to summarize well to drive process adherence)
-Company to customer relationship hierarchy lacks ability to support more complex business models - and B2B companies.

Consie B.
Sales Coordinator and Executive Assistant
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Hubspot functions and features"

Comments: HubSpot has solved Treadwell's issues like wondering what clients have previously been offered, suggested or even who has spoken to them in the past. The benefits of knowing this kind of information in our business is that if someone is away or takes a call, receives an email or both, they can ensure the customer is looked after immediately and with the utmost knowledge they require in such a technical and versatile environment.

Pros: HubSpot is easy to understand and simple to use. The most i like about this software is it keeps the team transparent and accountable for what they are tasked to do, it also ensures that when a member is away projects or tasks don't get dropped. The versatility of this software increases everyone's knowledge on what has been done for existing clients and what need to be done in their are in the future to enhance sales.

Cons: The one thing i least like about this software, is the reports it allows aren't always or cant always be adapted to the business functions. This means that what we would like it to do has to be created on another software and data from the CRM has to be manually entered or formatted.

Ben B.
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2018

"Wish I'd Found It Sooner"

Comments: We were looking for a more unified solution, rather than jamming different products together to achieve our goals, and HubSpot has moved us much further along in that. The integrations we do use are quite elegant and don't feel awkward to use.
So much so that one of the criteria I'll asses when looking at products is if it has a HubSpot integration.

Pros: HubSpot CRM is great! There's lots of options for customising contact and company properties, including the forms that appear when a user of the CRM creates or views the users.
The ability to filter by company properties to view contacts who belong to companies matching those filters is really useful for us and other systems we've tried struggled to do this.
So many products integrate with HubSpot, and the tools for managing communications really help keep the whole team up to date with what's going on with each of our clients.

Cons: As with all standard software each user invariably wants to use it differently. Especially when the users of the software are spread across different sectors, and HubSpot seems to be used across them all.
The biggest challenge we face is the way HubSpot handles contacts who are at multiple organisations. There's a partial workaround that they have developed since the problem was raised which is good, but it can cause a bit of a headache sometimes.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2018
Zack B.
Senior Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Great CRM for smaller teams, but they are steadily adding more features to make it more robust"

Comments: We are solving forecasting, deal tracking, taking notes, assigning and completing tasks, automating workflows for things like sending emails when someone fills out a form on our website (which is also hosted on Hubspot). Overall it has been very positive and helps our team be more productive and improve the alignment of sales and marketing, which is more crucial than even as customers are travelling further and further down the buying journey before ever reaching out to a sales rep, so having good content and the ability to target prospects in a way that is more customized to their demonstrated interest its very compelling.

Pros: We switched from Zoho CRM. What I like most is that the CRM is so tightly integrated with the Hubspot marketing platform that it makes gathering context about a prospect before reaching out very easy. The interface is intuitive, and it integrates with Google Mail and Outlook, making adding and modify contacts, tasks, etc., very easy. It has a REST API so it is easy to integrate with other systems that do as well.

Cons: They need to focus on things like building quotes, adding a voicemail drop feature, and it can get to be pretty expensive with all the bells and whistles (the Enterprise edition).

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018