15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Eventix

Eventix is a ticketing platform enabling event organizers to set up shops, promote events, manage doors, and integrate apps.

Learn more about Eventix

Pros:

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management program that is easy to use to make money from your event.

Cons:

Sometimes the tickets can be more costly than other websites that also sell concert and event tickets.

Eventix ratings

4.7

8.6/10

Eventix has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 934 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Eventix before?

Argenis
Argenis
CEO in US
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Optimizing event management

Comments: From the moment I signed up, I was impressed with the ease of use of the platform and the clarity of its interface. The smooth navigation and organized structure made setting up and managing my events so much easier.

Pros:

What I liked the most about this platform is its focus on detail and efficiency. From the moment I signed up, I was impressed by the user-friendly and intuitive interface. The smooth navigation and organized structure allow efficient management of all aspects of the event.

Cons:

One of the areas where I found some limitations was in customizing the appearance of the ticketing page. While it's possible to add custom logos and colors, I would have liked more layout options to really tailor the page to my event image and brand.

Kelsey
Kelsey
Marketing Specialist in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

Eventix

Comments: Overall, Eventix is a great platform to use if you are selling tickets to just one event or multiple events. I know that there are many other platforms out there that I haven't had experience with.

Pros:

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management software that is easy to use from creating your event to getting the profits. It's a very stream-lined process that takes all of the hassle and planning out of creating an event and beginning to sell your tickets. It also integrates well with most major website platforms so that you can sell the tickets right on the website.

Cons:

The outlook is a bit outdated. It looks fine, but it's simple and not very easy to personalize. I've also had some issues with formatting on a mobile device, but not always.

Michel
Assistant Army Advisor in Germany
Military, 201–500 Employees

Great platform

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Excellent platform and easy to use overall.

Pros:

It is friendly user to proceed for a payment.

Cons:

Need time to understand when we are administrator to create an event.

Ravinderjeet
Ravinderjeet
Software Tester in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Event management platform

Comments: A great and one of popular event management platform.

Pros:

It is used globally and most popular event management platform for creating event, making profits with its easy to use user interface.

Cons:

It is kind of bit outdated. I found the issue with formatting on mobile devices but this was not i faced always

Shantanu
Shantanu
CEO in Netherlands
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Eventix is Simple & Superb

Pros:

Easy to setup, clean interface and a safe payment gateway. I always feel comfortable buying tickets from Eventix.

Cons:

Nothing at all. It delivers as promised on all fronts.

Imtiaz
Imtiaz
Software engineer in Bangladesh
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

Great for small businesses

Comments: I have had positive experience with Eventix and the app was very easy to use.

Pros:

Cons:

The opinions are somewhat obsolete. It looks fantastic, but it's easy to personalize and not too easy.

Mille
Communication specialist in Netherlands
Think Tanks, 2–10 Employees

Good quick service

Pros:

It’s clear at one glance which tickets are still available and how you can purchase them. The process goes super quick and you can access your tickets without any complications.

Cons:

A certain kind of ticket was already sold out but that wasn’t visible for a short period, so I was disappointed when I tried to buy it.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

one of the best app for travelling

Comments: I used few times with my friends it's good services.

Pros:

it's easy to use for any kind of people

Cons:

I don't think so, so far all is fine, they have all the option for the customers, so I don't have any suggestion right now.

Carlos
CEO Director in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Excellent platform!

Pros:

I love the amount of options for making electronic payments. The platform is easy to use and very concise. I was having trouble buying a ticket directly with my credit card and was able to use other option instead. Problem solved.

Cons:

I couldn't have any immediate response to my payment issues. I wish you guys have autobot chats for this.

Ingrid
Netherlands
Accounting Software, Self Employed

Great to sell and buy ticket for events

Pros:

Easy to buy tickets,

Cons:

Everything okay.

Industrial Automation, 1,001–5,000 Employees

It can't get better than this

Comments: When I have to buy tickets for all kinds of events, Eventix is my number one choice. You can access Eventix through the website or the mobile app. In both cases, the layout is good, very user-friendly and customizable. If you choose the second option, it is incredibly helpful because you are able to see all the information about the event on your smartphone. They have great customer service for when you need help, which, of course, is rare.If you want to set up an event, Eventix also makes it easy for you because you can sell the tickets through the app or the website. You have multiple ticket options you can choose from (Regular and VIP tickets). Receiving the revenue from the sales is made super easy and accessible as well.

Pros:

Easy to use, very low extra fees and clear regarding the prices. The tickets are always accessible.

Cons:

The current ticket limit is 1,000. Nevertheless, I am sure you will never reach it.

Koya
Intake manager in US
Individual & Family Services, 11–50 Employees

Free!!!

Comments: I used it for a non profit event and it was a lifesaver not having to get people to RSVP in person all we did was direct them to the website!

Pros:

I love that it was easy to use especially for a beginner like me in this type of software. I loved that it was free! It's free as long as you don't make a sale.

Cons:

I've only used it once, so I don't really have anything bad to say. I guess I'd have to use it again for a paying event to see if the cost is worth it.

Shelby
Staff writer in US
Newspapers, 11–50 Employees

Eventix for student events

Comments: Eventix has helped us sell tickets online for fundraising events for our student run newspaper. My experience with Eventix has been positive and the software is very simple to use.

Pros:

Eventix makes selling tickets easy for people who aren't tech savvy. Ticket sales have gone digital and Eventix helps us engage our audience, upsell tickets, view analytical data, conform to different languages, and the tickets are scanable through almost all devices.

Cons:

There are too many features offered by this software and it's difficult to contact technical support at Eventix. Also, the ticket limit is 1000 and our University has over 30,000 students, Eventix should increase the ticket limit.

Civic & Social Organization, Self Employed

You know its a party

Comments: Good experience

Pros:

The lay out was really Nice, very clear

Cons:

Nothing special maybe more flowing colours

caitlin
0ccupational Therapist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Great at controlling crowd size while easy for users

Comments: I have used this ticketing process for both virtual and in person events and they are super easy for people to acquire the tickets, store, or print, and to place into a calendar. The website doesn't send you a lot of spam mail for other events and it can be loaded into social media platforms.

Pros:

This product helps to control crowd size and admit people to both online and in person events through a very simple process of online ticket procurement.

Cons:

The only real downside is that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded so it doesn't allow people to hand off tickets to highly limited events.

Danny
Engineer in Netherlands
Nonprofit Organization Management, 10,000+ Employees

Great jon

Comments: Flawless!

Pros:

Fast and simple, no problems at all for sure

Cons:

Nothing i didnt like, maybe the boxes a little more visible

Maria
Realtor in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Easy to use

Pros:

Eventix is really easy to set up and use through Facebook. It's nice to be able to view tickets and events through Facebook and not have to travel to another website in order to view or purchase tickets.

Cons:

Sometimes there are more steps that you have to go through to reach the tickets than seems necessary.

Mike
Engiener in Netherlands
Chemicals, 51–200 Employees

Not always

Comments: I use it all day for making polls

Pros:

Great overview of the results faster then other softwares

Cons:

I don’t really have cons about this software

Jessica
Accounts Payable Manager in US
Accounting Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Eventix Gets the Job Done!

Comments: My overall experience was great! There were no hiccups in setting up our last few events and the employees have commented how much easier it is to purchase the tickets now as well.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to set up events and sell the tickets for said events. Receiving the revenue from ticket sales is made super easy and accessible as well! We have monthly events for employees where they purchase tickets and proceeds go to charity and I am able to set it up through 1 easy site!

Cons:

There is not much I didn't like about Eventix. The interface is very user friendly. Anyone could jump on there and be able to accomplish whatever task they have. I would recommend everyone use Eventix for upcoming events. Even just to try it once!

Noor
Student in Netherlands
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

Happy with eventix

Pros:

Easy to use, and website doesn't crash. Good that the tickets can be scanned in stead of printed

Cons:

I dont have any point of feedback to imrpove.

Jacqueline
Career coordinator in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: I’ve used this with reserve seating with events , such as local games and it is clear and easy to show tickets when entering.

Pros:

User friendly and shares the correct info for scanning input an event

Cons:

I haven’t had any problems or errors with tickets, managing or retrieving.

Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees

okay

Pros:

Almost everything works fine. It works as expected and that's how it is meant to be.

Cons:

When i want to order two or more events i have to complete them seperately

Necia
Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Definitely fast check in.

Comments: I will definitely be using Eventix for my next workshop.

Pros:

Eventix is very easy to install, and get started right away. My friend held a yoga workshop and used Eventix to sell the tickets. She showed me how to add an event, and connect it with her mailchimp and Facebook. You can collect basic information from the buyer, email address, name, age, gender, location or you can customize the information you collect. She used her phone to check everyone in in a matter of minutes; it was extremely fast. There was one lady who lost her ticket, we were able to look up her information right on the app, resend her the ticket and check her in, in less than a minute.

Cons:

I did not really see anything that I did not like about this app, all good features and so easy to use.

Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy way to buy tickets

Comments: It is a nice experience to use Eventix to buy tickets for The festivals I like. The use of colour and easy working program put me in the right mood!

Pros:

It’s an easy way to buy tickets for the event you want to visit. And I like the use of colours, it looks fresh!

Cons:

It may be the language option. I would prevere Dutch.

muhammad
Freelancer in Poland
Design, Self Employed

Eventix is a nice software for all small businesses with a good budget.

Comments: Most of the people like it because it is a secure and quick software. The thing about limit tickets, but it will improve soon.

Pros:

It is very fast and secure software. Also, very easy to get tickets for all entertainments. It looks great. It is very famous in the world.

Cons:

It is not very easy, but it is. but there is one thing more. It has a limit of tickets. such as 900 or 1000.