15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Jobsoid

Online Recruiting Software, which helps simplify every step of your hiring process.

Learn more about Jobsoid

Jobsoid ratings

4.5
4.5
4.2
4.4

8.1/10

Jobsoid has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 108 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jobsoid before?

András
András
managing director in Hungary
Hospitality, 501–1,000 Employees

A good experience

Comments: I have selected Jobsoid after comparing the deals available on the market, and I think it was a very good (and lucky decison) to go with them: I have a very good user experience since the start.

Pros:

I like the customer service provided by the Jobsoid team: any request, question is answered and solved in an honest way. I also like the continous development of teh product: and somehow they manage to implement new features which are very useful for us. It is easy to use, very flexible: sometimes my colleagues learn using it in 30 minutes.

Cons:

Not much cons: the mobile app is less stable and some functions I miss on that.

Freddy
managing director in Belgium

Easy does it

Comments: We have simplified our bp and efficiency

Pros:

The simplicity to use - none of my employees needed a user manual

Cons:

no negative comments at this time - if i have any i will review my rating

Nezar
Sales Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Affordable and Functional

Pros:

Easy interface. Customizable. Ability to blast out Group emails and text messages. Easy to learn and train. The mention and sharing features are excellent. Can communicate with colleagues and customers from one platform.

Cons:

The reports could be more robust. Searching your database is slow and difficult to find a profile.

Anagha
Lead-HR Operations in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Best ETS

Comments: Overall the software is good. the only drawback I feel for now is it's not integrated with Naukri portal

Pros:

The software is user-friendly and easy to use. The biggest advantage is it is integrated into many jobs portal

Cons:

It's not integrated with the Naukri portal.

Debbie
Debbie
Group Personnel Manager in UK
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Recruitment Platform

Comments: Working with the team has always been a very positive experience. Customer service executive has worked tirelessly to ensure we get the best from it and always responds to any queries and issues. Executives have also been very supportive.

Pros:

This is an excellent recruitment platform. It is very user friendly and has a huge range of options to enhance the experience. The support team are excellent and will always reply very quickly, they are also very responsive to requests to enhance the system with ideas and suggestions a client may have.

Cons:

The package works well for us, we are more than happy with it.

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

A good talent acquisition tool

Comments: It has helped us improve our hiring process by allowing us to save time, improve collaboration on candidates, and more effectively communicate. We've also seen an increase in candidates, which isn't always a good thing!

Pros:

Jobsoid allows us to quickly post jobs and get them out on the job boards, which has led to an increase in quantity and quality of candidates. The workflows are great and help us make sure we've communicated effectively with all candidates. In the past, candidates would often get overlooked and never hear from us. There are also some cool features with video interviews and some other slick automations.

Cons:

Their website integration is very limited and does not allow for much customization in terms of look and feel. We ended up abandoning their integration completely and building our own job postings and links on our website because it was impossible to make this look and feel right.

Merlijn
IT Project Officer in Belgium
Research, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Benchmark for UX

Comments: Automated job posting, collaborative hiring, all in one platform, Jobsoid toke the time to map out and create everything that has something to do with the hiring process.

Pros:

The user experience Jobsoid offers, is an example for other applications. When rolling out, you almost don't need to train your users, since it's so intuitive and self-explaining

Cons:

honestly the features that where missing, like a pdf export / csv export where added after we gave feedback to the Jobsoid team. The tailor down the application to the end-user, so if there's something you don't like you just need to communicate it..

R. Arturo
R. Arturo
Country Manager in Mexico
Human Resources (HR) Software, 11–50 Employees

Sync, import/export mode

Comments: It is our first introduction to an ATS, so a milestone.

Pros:

The ATS is quite easy to use. The platform's l&f is really user-friendly. There is flexibility to adjust the process flow to your exact needs and requirements.

Cons:

Data entry options are really limited. To sync information from other platforms, apps and API's could save tons of time to the user. Currently features manual input for contacts' databases. The import option for candidates also could provide better value in the result.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Easy to Implement, Train, and Use

Pros:

This ATS is super user friendly and has provided us with a better way to manage our recruitment efforts.

Cons:

The mobile app no longer offers the ability to fully manage your candidates as it once had. The candidate profile view is limited making you have to go to the desktop version to really continue your workflow.

Luis
Luis
Director of Customer Success in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy for teams and getting started!

Comments: We are a small, tech startup and it's honestly been pretty great for our team to collaborate on and track our notes!

Pros:

The simplicity and design of it makes it feel comfortable and easy to use. I think that there are some complexities to the functionality and added benefits that could make it feel overwhelming but it seems that the design seems to make ti easier to work with.

Cons:

Some of the smaller functionalities (like sorting) or some of the work flows (like adding a note when rejecting someone) weren't very clear at first. It's just a learning curve.

sheron
HR in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

A feature-rich ATS that makes all the repetitive and mind-numbing recruitment tasks to save time

Comments: saves a lot of time and effort and sanity!

Pros:

allows personalization of careers site and email templates to ensure a great end-user experience. automates every possible recruitment task to save the time for conducting interviews. facilitates the addition of comments to shortlisted profiles. smart filter brings down the screening time from days to minutes.

Cons:

Needs training to adapt and requires a little trial and error to fully know the features and make the most of them but the support team is always available to take care of queries if any.

William
Managing Director in UK
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Jobsoid review

Comments: Easy to implement Applicant Tracking System for ourselves and our clients to use for attracting and recruiting talented staff.

Pros:

Ease of use. Cost. Very good service and support from Jobsoid Ease of placing a job ad across multiple jobboards

Cons:

No central dashboard to manage all our clients software centrally. You have to log into each client separately.

Stephanie
Chief of Staff in France
Insurance Software, 51–200 Employees

Jobsoid was a great ATS for our new startup

Comments: Positive experience and very easy to use. We had 30 people on my team using it and it was easy to deploy.

Pros:

Amazing customer support team that always developed new features as I suggested them. It felt like a true partnership and was an amazing value for the price. The ATS was also very intuitive!

Cons:

The software didn't have the best reporting functionality but was improving all the time.

Archi
Executive - Accounts and HR in India
Shipbuilding, 11–50 Employees

Review

Comments: The overall experience is very good. We are very happy with the software.

Pros:

The best feature of Jobsoid is that it is a very user friendly software. If there are any doubts, then they are resolved at the earliest.

Cons:

Till now, we have not encountered any cons yet but the Video screening had some minor issues which were resolved.

Anand
Cofounder in India

Jobsoid review

Comments: Jobsoid has helped us to get onto one platform for job postings and collaboration with Clients & candidates.

Pros:

Ease of use and wide outreach of the application to source relevant talent.

Cons:

Overall the ATS is very good and most of the features work well for us.

Lise-Andrée
Recruter in Canada
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

A must!

Pros:

Easy to use. Very good support. I highly recommended it.

Cons:

It's a product that is constantly improving. The team is always open to new idea to get new features.

Andrea
Office manager in France

My opinion about Jobsoid

Pros:

Quite easy to use, simple features, reactive support team

Cons:

Complicated to search When we use several filter to seek for candidates, it does "or" and not "and" When you try to work on several pages it freezes easily It takes time (sometimes too long) to do modifications

Viraj
Network Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

User Friendly!!!

Pros:

Easy to filter candidates and track their progress. We also receive a timely mail notification for scheduled candidates.

Cons:

Nothing found till date. Finding it good while shortlisting the candidates.

Blake
Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 501–1,000 Employees

Pro Jobsoid

Pros:

The ease of use that this product provides is really beneficial when you are crunched for time

Cons:

There's really not a con that I can think of.

Suzi
Head of Construction in UK
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Jobsoid Review

Comments: It managed to group applications in a separate place and collate them but I personally wouldn't use again for recruitment.

Pros:

I think the concept is good - particularly if you have large recruitment drives like we did.

Cons:

Generally the system is really clunky and difficult to navigate and very much orientated to an American audience. The recruitment processes are problem slightly different in the UK and it wasn't a great fit.

Sonia
personal manager in Norway
Utilities, 51–200 Employees

Not bad CRM sustem

Comments: I use 3 months, I started from the trial period, and after I bought a subscription. I can say that the money works for all 110%

Pros:

Publication on almost every bulletin board, especially on such large ones as indeed, linkedin and many others. A huge plus is that there is a trial period for which you can try and understand whether this service is suitable for you or not. Convenient videos to help with the platform.

Cons:

Very slow support, after treatment you have to wait several days. Calls at night, apparently the difference in time zones. Some slowness in the publication of the vacancy. Fear of candidates filling out a form on another site for them, for example, if the candidate moves from platform indeed.

Kimberly
Director of Human Resources in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Jar House

Comments: We are no longer a member of Jobsoid because their platform was terrible.

Pros:

I liked the fact that it was an ATS that posted to multiple job platforms.

Cons:

- Not easy to use - Terrible Customer Service - Terrible video chat quality - Not easy to use - Not easy to add people into the ATS

Carolyn
Director Recruitment in Canada
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: The customer service has been fantastic with this organization - they seem to really get how to retain their customers.

Pros:

We are a small business, but needed an intelligent software to help manage the inflow of candidates. We find Jobsoid is able to adapt to any size of organization, and is easy to use with minimal training. We researched a lot of others, and tried trials which just ended up being deleted as they were too cumbersome, or there were limitations. Jobsoid seems to have thought of everything and we are happy with the product.

Cons:

I wish you got more than one job opening for free! :)

Rudolf
Director in Germany
Media Production, Self Employed

Good Chance

Comments: It’s a great experience every time I use the app, because I always find exactly what I’m looking for.

Pros:

Functionality where really good & fast..

Cons:

Easy to use, my eyes dont hurt like in other Apps.

Nikolay
HR in Belarus

Excellent

Pros:

Excellent product, I worked with it for more than two years, which allowed me to earn some money and find what I needed

Cons:

Strange security check and support response time