15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Brand24

Brand24 is an AI-powered media monitoring and social listening tool.

Learn more about Brand24

Pros:

They often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users.

Cons:

For example, our company name is Element5, but getting B24 to ignore companies with element in their names was near impossible.

Brand24 ratings

4.7
4.8
4.4
4.5

8.4/10

Brand24 has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 174 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Brand24 before?

CMO in US
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Brand24, more like the best PR tool ever!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: When someone first shared Brand24 with me, I didn't believe it was real. All the monitoring we wanted at a reasonable cost couldn't be more happy.

Pros:

The cost of what was provided was so much better than I expected. Most PR monitoring tools are super expensive and don't deliver. For a start-up, Brand24 is exactly what we wanted.

Cons:

We are totally with the product so far, have nothing negative to say.

Jon
Director, Digital Campaigns in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Great product with few drawbacks

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall it has filled our needs. We have unique challenges when it comes to listening due to our federated model that has created fragmented naming conventions.

Pros:

It is fairly easy to set up "projects" and once they are set up it is easy to filter the results by a number of different criteria.

Cons:

There were issues with linking Meta platforms (Facebook and Instagram) and it was confusing to understand the benefit to doing so.

Ed
Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Good but can be better

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Good but can be better if they remove duplicate content and add more relevant content

Pros:

Giving link of all the keywords properly and the interface is great easy to understand

Cons:

Duplicate data, and less data available

Lisa
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Loving Brand24 for Listening

Comments: It's been great, I've reached out to customer support a few times over the years and they have been really quick to respond and helpful along the way.

Pros:

I'm loving Brand24 and the best feature of this software is being notified when your brand is mentioned on social media. It's quicker than Google alerts and these are from social media that Google does NOT monitor. Not only that but they monitor podcasts and blogs.

Cons:

The sentiment scores, not sure how to really use these to be more effective. I also wish they monitored more social networks.

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to us. This article covers everything about Sentiment Analysis: https://brand24.com/blog/sentiment-analysis/#score. You may find it helpful :) By the way, what social networks are you missing? I'm eager to know! Feel free to reach out to me in case of any other questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Web Analyst in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

(not only) For monitoring global brand mentions

Pros:

Among many pros, I love most its analytics features and customer support. You can literally ask for anything about web monitoring, and they do that for you. And you can ask about anything else, and they still will try to help you! It's powerful, reliable, comprehensive tool. It has been used in all companies I have worked for; once I recommended it, once I decided to choose B24 and managed it, once it had already been there.

Cons:

Their pricing tiers, I guess. Not all features are available in all plans, and you are limited by keywords. It's not a problem in English, but in languages with many word variants (e.g. because of inflection for person), it's a real issue.

2 years ago

Thank you, Jakub, for your feedback!

Natasha
COO in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Great system for media alerts

Pros:

We wanted a simple system that we could use to monitor media inclusions for clients. This system is easy to use, allows for multiple users, and generates clean reports.

Cons:

We have not had issues with this software.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review!

Rachel
AVP of Marketing in US
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Great value and good for small marketing teams

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Setting up my first project was simple, and the cost for what I receive is very fair. I appreciate the regular updates, but my favorite feature is the reports. They are perfect for providing media information to our board of directors.

Cons:

I find that news mentions aren't always picked up and I have to add them manually.

Santiago
SDR in Colombia
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Brand24 and cybersecurity

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Great, it has been a daily tool since I met it, it helps me a lot on understanding todays market

Pros:

How user friendly is and all the reports it gives inmediately

Cons:

Not much información on south américa ornother continents

Hernan
Technical Account Manager in Colombia
Computer & Network Security, 51–200 Employees

Brand24 review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Very powerful tool to get information from social networks.

Pros:

The Sentiment Analysis tool is very good. Also reports.

Cons:

There are some false negative in sentiment analysis.

Cole
Co-Director in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Brand24: Easy Listening with a Side of Doubt

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Brand24 seems great for monitoring brand mentions and sentiment analysis, though sentiment accuracy and limited features in lower plans can be drawbacks.

Pros:

Brand24 wins with its easy-to-use interface and in-depth data. You can quickly track brand mentions and understand how people feel about your brand.

Cons:

Brand24 rocks usability and data, but watch out: sentiment analysis can be wonky and some features cost more.

Harish
Business Development Manager in India
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Pros:

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

Cons:

The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

Ravi
Project Manager in India
Biotechnology, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

Pros:

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

Cons:

It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Comments: A great experience while we using for it.

Pros:

This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

Cons:

The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

Ramesh Babu
Head - Operations in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Comments: Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

Pros:

1. Can get started very fast 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to do changes 4. Extensive reports 5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

Cons:

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users) 2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data 3. No Malay language support 4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

Internet, 51–200 Employees

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Comments: Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Pros:

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

Cons:

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Carey
Owner in US
Public Relations & Communications, Self Employed

Brand24 is more useful than Google Alerts

Comments: I have enjoyed Brand24 and if I end up delving into influencer relations as well, I like that I can use it that way too.

Pros:

I like that I can easily find media placements for my brand without having to Google 100 different ways. I always miss placements when I Google for them.

Cons:

Once in a while, it will miss a placement.

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback!

Internet, 2–10 Employees

Good Social Media Explorer

Pros:

-Easy to use dashboard -Keyword tracker allows users to search the entire web and find information on your brand and track their visibility. -The search engine also searches Social media mentions.

Cons:

-Expensive for the service. -Unfortunately, finds other unrelated mentions. -History Search is limited.

Internet, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good tool to improve your brand communication in social media

Comments: Helped us to find new customers and engage better with the existing customers in social media.

Pros:

1. Generates news feed by collecting the data of people who mention or discuss about your brand. 2. Provides data regarding the volume of discussions and reach of brand related information among customers in real time. Can opt for email and mobile app notifications to monitor the changes in quality and quantity of discussions. 3. Boosts data driven decision making by plotting charts and generating info graphics automatically. Can do sentiment analysis easily. 4. Customer support team is excellent and helps us in understanding the software better.

Cons:

1. Not intuitive to use. Need to follow tutorials, webinars and reference material to learn how to use this tool. 2. Can't customize the templates for generating reports. 3. Software is expensive to purchase. 4. Mobile app should be improved and allow us to access all features provided in the desktop version.

Richard
Digital Manager in Austria

Working with brand24 is easy, straightforward, but I wish there were some more specified analytics.

Pros:

It's very user-friendly and the UI makes the platform a breeze to use, even when just starting out. There are a lot of options for customization, which means reporting becomes much easier.

Cons:

The analytics options need to be expanded - there are a lot of numbers floating around within the platform that seem to be generated out of nowhere. Specifying how these were made, or further breaking them down into smaller segments would allow for reporting to be more precise.

Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

So so

Pros:

It's from country ;) Nice UI and UX. Good coverage of data from non-polish markets.

Cons:

Only few cstegories have good coverage in polish data, other tools are way ahead.

amy
owner in US

great great tool -- combines many resources

Comments: great for multiple clients

Pros:

finds stuff i haven't seen in other searches -- i'm never sure if google search is comprehensive --and you seem more comprehensive

Cons:

never sure if you have a "full report" -- i would to see coments and over ways -- i really like influence ranking

Pawel
owner in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service

Comments: Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

Pros:

-easy to use -great support -access to webinars and tutorials

Cons:

-sometimes brand24 doesn't catch posts with keywords in facebook comments

Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Social listening elevated

Comments: We have used Brand24 for a long time (over 3 years) and need to say it provides us with top notch experience in terms of tool as well as in terms of UX of the app. However, what is most impressive is not just the app or tool but the customer service Brand24 provides.

Pros:

Very well thought of UX design of application Easy access to Brand24 features

Kacper
Kacper

great tool for every digital marketer

Comments: Great marketing tool! Very useful, especially when your main audience is in social media. in our company we use it across the globe, and the results are really impressive.

Pros:

+ easy to use + great support + advance search engine

Cons:

- sometimes I have got problems with search results

Barbora
Public Relations Manager in Germany

We have been using Brand24 for the last five months and are satisfied with the overall performance.

Pros:

The product features a simple Interface and intuitive UX. The customer service is always there to help you solve any issues. The value for money is definitely worth it.

Cons:

There is still space for improvement, especially in the categorization of mentions. We were informed the engineering team is already working on this.