15 years helping Israeli businesses

Marketing 360 Reviews

4.6 (1,107) Write a Review!

About Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For SMB's! Create your account

Learn more about Marketing 360

Pros:

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

Marketing 360 ratings

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.4

8.5/10

Marketing 360 has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,107 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Marketing 360 before?

Filter reviews (1,107)

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising in US
Internet, 10,000+ Employees

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

Comments: Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

Pros:

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

Cons:

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

3 months ago

Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marketing 360. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with Marketing 360 has been positive and has provided you with valuable knowledge and support for your new business. Your kind words about our onboarding procedure and the competence of our team mean a lot to us. We will continue to work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 and for this thoughtful review.

Randy
Entertainer in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Comments: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros:

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons:

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Esther
Head Operations and Sales in US
Financial Services Software, 51–200 Employees

A Powerful Marketing Automation Platform.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It is a reliable email marketing tool that allows me to send automated email campaigns.It automates marketing programs in real-time.

Cons:

There is no negative issue to point out about Marketing 360.

Melissa
Construction Software, 2–10 Employees

Worst company you could use for marketing

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Absolutely horrible. Charged me $3,500.00 for the first two months and provided nothing. Then when they finally got my google ads running they would not provide me a statement.

Pros:

Nothing, They do not deliver anything they promise.

Cons:

Everything. They are liars...They take your money and don't provide the advertising.,

Lucy
President of Sales in US
Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

All essentials needed to manage and grow your business, Marketing 360 is the perfect solution to all that.

Comments: Everything worked out so well.My brand is now known all over and am getting more clients day by day.I am a happy user.

Pros:

Nowadays everybody is entangled to social media, and with this incredible software you can easily reach the right audience for your business.The software is very easy to use.It has really promoted my brand and it's really nice to talk to your clients through messages.It helps your hard work to pay back,I highly recommend it even for the begginers it's the best.

Cons:

Everything about Marketing 360 is amazing,no cons.

Coach KENYA
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Comments: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Pros:

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Cons:

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

3 years ago

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Christopher
Developer in Japan
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Christopher Kokelea

Comments: Good

Pros:

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

Cons:

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

My Experience With Marketing 360

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Marketing 360 has been an all round solution and very smooth It comes with powerful marketing solution

Cons:

No serious threats or malfunctioning with Marketing 360

luz mary
luz mary
teacher in Colombia
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Maximizing the Potential of My Business

Comments: This tool has transformed the way I run my business, allowing me to centralize and automate many of the previously time-consuming processes.

Pros:

What I liked most about this platform is its customization capacity and the ease of use, integrating all the marketing and management tools in one place has greatly simplified the daily operation of my business.

Cons:

One of the aspects that I liked least about the platform is that, despite being quite complete, it can be a little overwhelming at first, especially for those who are not used to integrated management systems.

JOANNE
accounts in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Marketing 360 review

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to use and made me aware of other things we could be doing.

Cons:

Not a fault with Marketing 360 but did cross over with other tools we are obliged to use so not worth the cost.

Tom
owner in US

Marketing 360 true review

Comments: disgusting, absolutely nothing in return for a huge investment. Could never contact any who could help. Took days to correct a misspelled word, Would be open to talking with anyone thinking about using 360

Pros:

They had great pitch, talked great game, and complete non performance

Cons:

continual message - "This takes time, no worries you will see" Well $44000 later and I see nothing

Gina
Owner & Lead Designer in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

The platform is great. but the people are better

Comments: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros:

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons:

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

6 years ago

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Leif
Founder in US
, 2–10 Employees

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Pros:

There are only two pros: 1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over. 2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.

Cons:

Honestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me. Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor. To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made. Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract. They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI." I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad. And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend. It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!! Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using? At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months! At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess. Things only went downhill from there. Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends. My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else. Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place. They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money. Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money. As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings. Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised. My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame. My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued. On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent. In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract. When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window. Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined. I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it. And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time. Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours. If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship. If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score. The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse. One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you. If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good. Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it. I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision. I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.

Aid
Nursing in Algeria
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

A Comprehensive Marketing Solution

Comments: Marketing 360 offers a comprehensive marketing management solution that is highly regarded by companies looking for a centralized platform to streamline their marketing activities, maintain brand consistency, and make data-driven decisions. My experiences are generally positive, but the suitability of the platform can vary according to the specific needs and goals of individual companies.

Pros:

Its ability to streamline marketing management, provide centralized control, provide real-time insights, and support a wide range of marketing activities. It's a versatile tool that can cater to businesses looking to streamline their marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions.

Cons:

The pricing structure may not be suitable for all businesses. Facing issues related to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of performance metrics and data. This can affect the ability to assess the effectiveness of campaigns, effectively managing the platform may require significant time and resources, which can be a concern for small businesses or those with a limited number of marketing staff, Compatibility issues with existing systems or tools when integrating marketing 360 affecting workflow, complexity for basic needs.

Tiago
Programmer in Portugal
Computer Software, Self Employed

The awesome Marketing 360 !

Comments: Overall, mine experience with Marketing 360 has been positive. The platform has helped us streamline our marketing efforts and has provided us with the insights we need to make data-driven decisions. While the cost may be a barrier for some businesses, the personalized approach and comprehensive features make it worth the investment!

Pros:

Marketing 360 offers a range of tools and services that help streamline our marketing efforts. From email marketing to social media management to website design, everything we need to reach our target audience is available in one platform. The website takes a personalized approach to their services, ensuring that the solutions they provide fit our specific business needs. The team of experts assigned to our account are knowledgeable and helpful, providing us with advice and guidance whenever we need it. The Marketing 360 interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to manage our marketing campaigns. The platform is well-designed, and it's easy to navigate to the different features and tools. One of the standout features of it is the analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform provides in-depth insights into our marketing efforts, including detailed reports on website traffic, social media engagement, and email campaign performance.

Cons:

The cost of using Marketing 360 can be high, especially for smaller businesses. However, the platform's comprehensive features and customized solutions make it a worthwhile investment and like any new software, there is a learning curve when it comes to using Marketing 360 effectively. However, the team at Marketing 360 provides ample support and resources to help us get up to speed.

Peter
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

Comments: Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

Pros:

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Cons:

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

5 years ago

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager in US
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Marketing 360 - Good marketing results

Comments: The platform has not only maintained but also significantly elevated our online presence. It continually adapts and keeps us up to date with the latest features to ensure we're always ahead of the curve.

Pros:

I have been using Marketing 360 for our eCommerce operations and couldn't be happier with the results. What stands out to me is its adaptability, Whether you need a robust CRM, a content management platform, or a comprehensive digital marketing suite, Marketing 360 can be tailored to meet those needs. It has been a comprehensive solution that serves both freelancers and small and large companies, all at a very reasonable price.

Cons:

While the platform offers a wide range of functionality, the learning curve is steep and there were some initial barriers when trying to onboard my team. We also found that the social posts generated by the tool were somewhat common or generic, and the hashtag suggestions could definitely use an update for more effective social media marketing.

PETRA
Doctor of Naturopathy in US
Alternative Medicine, 11–50 Employees

Bad Business a SCAM

Comments: AWFUL

Pros:

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

Cons:

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

3 years ago

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

Dane
VP, Sales & Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

I wouldn't change a thing

Comments: Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros:

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons:

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Joshua
President in US

Consistent Results

Pros:

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons:

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

5 years ago

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Randy
Chiropractor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Worst Business Decision Ive made since been in business

Comments: It was terrible. Worst business decision Ive made since being in business. I know of 5 other companies as well who all got the overpromise/underdeliver response I got. But of course, I found out too late. I might as well took 9,000 and lit it on fire and thats the same I got from spending it on these guys. They also probably have over 800 reviews to drown out all the "real" reviews they get. What I got was digital billboards which they said was the way to go and absolutely no response and only after I complained a couple of times we tried something different which were super cheesy, lame looking ads on facebook. No response whatsoever. I thought I was getting help from leading experts on social media. Not something a high schooler could figure out and do after a month or two of playing on his phone. Really disappointing experience overall. My two cents is to stay away as far as possible Also, any company that has an OVER 2,000 dollar cancellation fee, has it for good reason. And your locked into a contract for 6 months. Worst business decision I have ever made by far.

Pros:

Nothing. It was an overpromise/underdeliver at its finest

Cons:

Lack of results, lack of creativity, lack of support

4 years ago

Hi, Randy. Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team will be in touch so they can get specifics on your account.

Joanna
Joanna
Marketing Manager in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

This is how digital marketing should be!

Comments: I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros:

I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons:

I wish there were some additional automations available.

6 years ago

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on. What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review. Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Brian
Construction Software, 2–10 Employees

Awesome experience!!

Comments: We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them. Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Pros:

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

Cons:

It isn't free.

Jake
Manager/Inspector in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Partner

Comments: Our overall experience with Marketing360 is that they are top tier. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]is such a great person to work with and has taken our website and social media to a whole new level. We wouldn't be at the level we are currently at without
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Marketing360.

Pros:

Marketing 360 and their team of associates go above and beyond with their software and customer service. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps us on track and updated with the next step we need to take and using their software has made understanding everything in the marketing world so easy to understand.

Cons:

I wish we would have found them earlier

Stephen
Stephen
Co-Founder and CEO in US
Financial Services Software

The marketing360 software is a great all-in-one marketing solution that we use everyday.

Pros:

The software combines an email automation platform, CRM, and marketing data analytics in one easy to read/use dashboard. The Madwire team has specialists for each of these areas who are easy to contact and very knowledgeable. Every time we have needed assistance this team has been ready to help and work through challenges that arise.

Cons:

The main item that should be added to the software is the ability to link outside data feeds to the CRM. Since this feature does not currently exist, we have to manually add our clients to the CRM. It would be more efficient for us if this could be modified by adding an API connection.

6 years ago

Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your review! We love it when clients make the most of all the various features and platforms. Your comment about the CRM is on our radar. We've looked at a few different options and ideas, to get contacts into the CRM from external sources. One thing we're looking at is a public API, but we don't have it hashed out yet. Please continue to give us ideas and feedback! Clients like yourself, who are pushing the envelope, are important to our business. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your team!