15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Highrise

Simple cloud based CRM to keep track of the leads, conversations, follow ups, and tasks that are the lifelines of your business.

Learn more about Highrise

Pros:

It also integrates your template emails ,which is amazingly useful when planning your campaigns.

Cons:

The search option is weak, needs work - results are difficult to read and undrestnd.

Highrise ratings

4.5
4.4
4.2
4.5

8.7/10

Highrise has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 130 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Highrise before?

Blake
Blake
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager in US
Mining & Metals, 11–50 Employees

Great lightweight CRM software

Comments: Great! Store hundreds of contacts in a cloud based database and easily zip through them. They can be tagged however you imagine. The problem is that it takes a lot of time at the end of the day/week/month/cycle to go through and categorize them. I wish there were more automated workflows.

Pros:

If you're ever skeptical that you need a heavy piece of software like Salesforce or Microsoft's CRM, you're probably right. This is lightweight, zippy, and constantly has new features that are coming out from the team behind Basecamp.

Cons:

I wish there was an easier way to remind me of my follow ups. I don't like manually having to set the next follow up date. There's still a lot of human involvement in the software.

Georgiana
Owner in Belize
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Get Highrise now to rise your businesses.

Comments: My overall experience using Highrise is phenomenal.

Pros:

You can use any data from a 3rd party site that can be uploaded using the Highrise which makes my job way easier when it comes to sales. Highrise also saves your contact information which helps to manage your businesses.

Cons:

I like everything about this platform. It's great

Maria Lenin
Marketing and business development in Philippines
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

Effective Task Delegation and Management for Remote Workers

Pros:

What I like about Highrise is that all communication, attachment, employees, employee profile and notes are stored in Highrise. You can easily backtrack on employees profile, projects handled, commendation, areas for improvement for future promotion recommendation or to assess a resigned employee and wants to go back. Groups can be formed per project and you can add all emails of the employees within the group. Each group has its own designated high rise and each member will receive emails and important information or actions to be taken that should be addressed by the group to close a case. This is a cloud based application to track all open cases within a project to easily assign the action item to the person or group to accomplish tasks within given timeline.

Cons:

The key here is to document everything in High rise and handle all open cases within a given time frame. However, each project or case should have a designated Team Leader to give directions per case and assign tasks within the group step by step and close the case if done. If no Leadership and delegation, still everyone can open the case if he/she is included in the team without knowing what needs to be done or who should be tapped in order for the case to move. Some cases should already been closed but was not tracked well. Some forget to put notes or document daily itinerary, progress and failures. If this happens, this software fails to achieve what the application was built for.

Bismark
Bismark
Founder in US

The most useful CRM I know. The features available are the most widely used. Powerful & Intuitive

Comments: I have been able to keep under control interactions with my customers regarding both sales and customer service. By using tasks, I never missed a follow up, an employee's birthday or anniversary. The software has given me a great sense of control and made it look simple.

Pros:

I have been running two companies for the last ten years out of Highrise CRM. PROS: Only useful features included. I use ALL the features in highrise and feel that nothing is lacking. I can do sales, customer service out of the same database for two companies. The tags structure allows me to segment my contacts like no other system I have ever tried. The ability to now send mass emails to segments of or my entire database is extremely useful. The ability to create custom fields and then be able to search by them as well is simply amazing. Task management is very simple in Highrise, perhaps, the most intuitive I have ever seen. Deals and the search capabilities are the icing on the cake, but what truly sets this CRM apart from all its competition is how simple it is to use. You can start using it immediately. No videos to watch or learn. The system is that intuitive. I highly recommend this CRM to anyone running a small to mid size business.

Cons:

From my perspective there are only two "cons" regarding Highrise. The first is the absence of a calendar, and second the inability to establish "relationships" between different objects in the database.

Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Founder & President in US
Food & Beverages

The key system to making my business run smoothly. We'd be a disorganized mess without it.

Comments: Allows our team and clients easy access to all communication and orders with our accounts. Highrise is a screen always open and in constant use. It's a very easy to use and appealing CRM.

Pros:

Aesthetically, I find the website to be pleasing and easy to use. It's second nature to us now as we've been using Highrise for almost 7 years. All our accounts that used to live in my head are now neatly organized and accessible by my team and our clients. Amazing to be able to offer that transparency. We use the deals function and send out samples and orders. Highrise links with some other sites we use - mailchimp and easy insights to name a few. I love how you can set permissions and tailor each users view. When we were searching for a CRM we researched many options before settling on highrise. It's been critical to our growing business.

Cons:

I haven't tried the app in awhile but it used to be abysmal. Creating a new user and assigning permissions is a huge chore for us. Creating a deal is very manual and there are lots of opportunity for human error.

Shirin
Shirin
Co-founder & Cloud and Systems Engineer in US

Excellent CRM platform for a startup that needs good collaboration and sharing.

Comments: Was able to see what the whole team was saying and emailing a client in a simple easy to navigate interface. It allowed us to tag clients for follow ups and to know exactly what vertical they were in and how we could best help them. It's very easy to organize your client data within this application .

Pros:

You quickly get an understanding of the overall situation between the firm and your client. If you have have multiple people in your organization interacting with a client for customer support you will get a very nice overall picture quickly. The layout for this and organization of data on the screen is excellent for this purpose. The history is very easy to see and it would allow an organization to work with clients without having to ask them to tell the story over and over to different departments.

Cons:

While CRM is client relationship management, HighRise performs well. It's not as robust a tool for an outbound sales campaign for a sales rep. The task and calendar management functions are good but it's not as slick for planning a territory based on how you search against clients and firms. The tagging feature if creatively used can overcome this minor issue

Co-Founder | Chief Executive | Chief Platform Architect in UK
Information Services, 11–50 Employees

I suggest ideas they arrive, I ask for help it is given with a smile, I get high availability,

Comments: liked giving feedback in a thoughtful way, made it easy to do

Pros:

It works, the team do great work, features trickle in, you provide great support, easy to use, easy to share with other people,

Cons:

The lack of the following features creates work and reduces quality of our use - ability to use proper formatting of notes, basic bold, underline, bullet lists, numbered lists. Surely this is easy using Markdown and a toolbar - Google drive and docs integration - ability to have one person working at more than one organisation without using tags, we need this. - ability to track history of a persons organisations and roles - producing funnel charts and graphs from pipeline to improve dashboard reporting - more text space for tasks window of entry too smal

Cedric D.
Cedric D.
Publisher in US
Publishing

Good CRM program for the price -- great value!

Comments: Organization and management of sales prospects.

Pros:

The interactivity with programs like Linkedin and customers websites, etc. And you can sync with your mobile for portability.

Cons:

Challenging to navigate initially ...still don't know how to operate all things. Simple things like finding my original user ID to sign into mobile app required contacting customer service and lost time awaiting a response. I'm old school and like to speak to a warm body for expediency in these cases, however, I'm aware this is the new norm.

Natasha
COO in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Managing clients simplified

Pros:

Highrise allows my team to always be in sync. We can easily view who is speaking with different clients and assign to-dos accordingly.

Cons:

We have not had issues using Highrise with our team.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Assistant Editor in US

Highrise is a great CRM with a clean design. Great for those who Salesforce is too complicated.

Comments: Great CRM for managing contacts and notes.

Pros:

Easy search, merging contacts. The best part is the ability to forward and bcc emails and have them go into highrise connected to the contact directly.

Cons:

I've run into some problems with exporting lists of emails for marketing. Would like to be able to customize the export. Also would like a way to assign a task lists in bulk. Since they don't have that feature I have been forced to use third-party software.

selena
Director of Corporate Communications in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Great Price and Great functionality - Hard to Navigate at first

Comments: Highrise has a computer and phone app which makes it super convenient for checking tasks when you're away from your desk. I love the many options you get when you use the software, The emailing system could be better, but honestly it gets the job done for the price. You can save templates and store databases as well. Its a great system.

Pros:

You have a lot of options with Highrise. You can send mass emails, store databases, assign tasks to employees, set reminders, and more! Great task manager in my opinion.

Cons:

The UI is hard to navigate at first. The tabs on the side are simple enough to understand, but I definitely think it could be organized and maybe explained a little better. But I have tried similar software and they have similar issues. Still this is my favorite.

Alex
Director in Canada
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

When you need a simple to learn and use CRM, Highrise is the best.

Comments: We are using Highrise and help other businesses transition to it. It is a terrific small business-friendly product that is super-easy to learn and has some great features most larger products have such as bulk, personalized, track emails and segments. We really enjoy being able to use the email drop box features to control much of the functionality of the product, and it's quite unique in that respect

Pros:

Easy to use and learn especially in team settings Email drop boxes that can be used for emails to contacts, cases, deals Use for support helpdesk functionality and it works great (check out the blog for more details) Bulk emailing that can be tracked and separate segments created

Cons:

Sometimes filters are hard to navigate Could be better with integration from other SaaS products Limited reporting

Chelsea
Director - Mobilization in US

Very helpful to keep up with contacts!

Pros:

I love the tasks - that's how I keep up with contacts and reminders to myself. I really like the custom fields which help you to customize information for your organization and team. The app is also very helpful while on the road or if I'm at home without my computer and need to add a quick reminder for the next day or get a contacts phone number, email, etc.

Cons:

It's been tough to run the specific reports we need but have adjusted and I really appreciate HighRise constantly updating even most recently with more reporting features.

Katie
CEO in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

I LOVE Highrise

Comments: Everyone at my company loves Highrise. It's easy to learn and intuitive to understand --even for the seriously non-technical employee. The few times that I have needed to contact support their response was swift, friendly and easy to follow. It's WAY cheaper than Salesforce and some of the other contact management databases out there.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to learn, easy on the eyes. It has an intuitive design and it NEVER breaks down.

Cons:

I'd like to be able to run a report on all of the entries marked Clients to see their basic data and the field that I added "Referred By."

Phil
Gen Mgr in US
, 2–10 Employees

GREAT CRM!

Comments: I have used lotus databases, other online CRM's Highrise is the easiest to use of all I have experienced.

Pros:

Tags, being able to dropbox link email correspondance to customer (person). I like the ease of management of duplications, since we have several employees accessing and adding contacts.

Cons:

We deal with power companies, over several states. Multiple contacts in multiple cities. It would be nice to be able to search for example : Duke Power, Indiana (or city), then drill this result down by tag. I don't think there is a way presently to do this.

Highrise Response

8 years ago

Thanks for the review Phil! This blog post and video shows how you can filter on a city AND a tag at the same time (today): https://medium.com/highrisehq/new-filter-ui-ded3467f5022#.pfxj0x3nv. And be on the lookout for some reporting updates soon!

Emily
Co-Owner in US
Import & Export, 2–10 Employees

How did I ever work without Highrise!?!

Comments: I have recommended Highrise to every small business person I have spoken with for years. And it only gets better and better with their frequent feature additions and improvements. On the rare instance I do have a question or a suggestion for improvement, the customer service is responsive, helpful, and friendly. I feel like they are a part of my team and working for my company's success along side me! I can't thank this team enough for the product they've produced.

Pros:

Intuitive Customer Service Value

Lisa
CEO in US
Banking, 2–10 Employees

My Go-To for keeping track of my clients

Comments: I have used other CRM platforms before and after Highrise. As a result, I came back to Highrise for it's ease of use and functionality.

Pros:

I can categorize and organize my clients and candidates in a way that makes searching for characteristics a breeze.

Cons:

Sometimes I am working so fast that I forget to his save and lose what I was working on it I flip to another page. Auto-save would be great.

Tami
Director of Business Development in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

So far so good with Highrise!

Comments: A similar company as mine uses Highrise and that's what turned me on to them even though I already knew another popular software quite well and have been a user of it. I liked that I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried another product, it was a wise decision.

Pros:

I work for a consulting company and I'm using Highrise at a very basic level right now, as I'm starting form the ground up at a company that doesn't have a CRM system in place. It's very user friendly and keeps track of my daily tasks in an easy to understand way.

Cons:

There are a few details to the product that I would change but that would be getting down to a very granular level that probably just pertains to me and my workflow. The biggest Con I see is that they are a small company and at this point do not have phone support. This perhaps will change with time. Everything has to be done via email currently. However, they are very responsive and will record videos to your specific problem and email those videos to you in their responses.

Alex
Account Manager in Canada
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

The best CRM tool out there

Pros:

This is a brilliant CRM tool. Reminders and task list relating to contacts is great but having emails 'bcc' everything through the CRM is a time saver!

Cons:

The cost. It's steep and I don't believe they are accepting new customers.

Cedric
Publisher/Owner in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Comprehensive Publishing Software Excellent Management Tool

Comments: Very pleased with the value.

Pros:

Price and ease of operation, and ease of training other staff

Cons:

Exporting other lists from competitive software

Merrill
Director of Marketing Services in US

Easy to use CRM

Comments: It provides me the ability to create and follow up with leads while not having to remember the customer details of each campaign as the notes system is very user friendly.

Pros:

Easy to import/export contacts, create new contacts, send broadcast messages and manage follow up's with leads.

Cons:

I wish it had a drip system built in for automated follow-ups. The broadcast email system is a little buggy when replying to messages that were initially send via a broadcast. Watch out as it may try to reply-all when you just want to send to one specific person.

Brad
President in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great support, easy and powerful product

Comments: Can I give the customer support 6 stars? Very easy to use, easy to collaborate, like the Iphone app it's gotten much better.

Pros:

Easy of use, fast, great support, lots of new features almost every week

Cons:

I wish it were free but...hey!

Ari
Recruiter in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

So easy to keep track of our leads

Pros:

Highrise changed the game for us in track leading and follow up

Cons:

Takes a few days to really figure out how to use

Trey
Trey
Operations Manager in US

Very helpful CRM for small business

Pros:

The dropbox features is better than any other CRM I've used. As long as you link your email with Highrise and use your custom dropbox email address as a BCC, you can have any email you send show up in Highrise automatically (assigned to the correct party). This makes it really easy for multiple employees to interface with the same client and stay in the loop.

Cons:

Highrise could do a better job of identifying duplicate contacts or merging clients with the same email domain address.

Taylor
Account Executive in US

Super basic CRM

Pros:

It's really easy to setup and maneuver. When our business just started out, it was perfect - not complex, really simple.

Cons:

It's just too basic. It can't support a complex sales cycle like we currently need. Definitely meant for really small companies.