15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Easy LMS

Easy LMS has all the tools you need to take your training to the next level.

Learn more about Easy LMS

Pros:

The API was a huge plus for us - We needed to get our users added to Easy LMS using webhooks from an event registration system. The API allowed us to do this without much work.

Cons:

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

Easy LMS ratings

4.4

8.8/10

Easy LMS has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 149 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Easy LMS before?

Pedro
Pedro
Investigador/Docente in Portugal
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

Comments: With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros:

It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons:

I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Anthony
President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Perfect for Training

Comments: I am able to train multiple groups in a short period of time.

Pros:

There is a little bit of a learning curve as with most LMS programs, but it is easy to use once programs are set up and maintained

Cons:

Language translation would be helpful. Creating presentations with over 200 slides is time consuming.

Kelsie
Program Coordinator in US
Higher Education Software, 11–50 Employees

The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.

Pros:

I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons:

I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

Joshua
Joshua
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

You should use Easy LMS

Comments: My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons:

I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

US Director - Zodhiates International New Testament Study Center in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Excellent value for dollar

Pros:

This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Cons:

The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

Daniel
Daniel
Shared Services & IT Director in Brazil
, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Having a great experience using the service!

Comments: We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Pros:

- Powerfully easy interface - Low cost - Great customer support - All features you may need in one product

Cons:

- Unable to customize sender email address - I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

Kim
Kim
Training and Recruitment in Canada
Plastics, 51–200 Employees

Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!

Pros:

- easy to learn and use - was able to post content immediately - able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content - email notifications of completed exams - ability to track reports

Cons:

- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways - not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts

Megan G
Megan G
Business Owner in Canada

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing system

Comments: A great tool for my clients

Pros:

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons:

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment

Jaemin
Jaemin
Founder in Australia
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Very user friendly

Comments: This assessment tool now forms a key part of my overall sales process. It gives my prospective clients a clear diagnostic about where there are now and the next steps they need to take in order to keep making progress.

Pros:

It was simple to use for someone without a lot of tech experience. The functionality was great and allowed me to design a well structured assessment tool to use with my target market.

Cons:

I ended up paying more than I thought I'd have to in order to unlock the key features I needed to make the assessment work the way I needed it to.

Leslie
Leslie
Process Archivist in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Actually EASY

Comments: Overall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.

Pros:

Easy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!

Cons:

Unfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.

Miguel
Director in Mexico
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Evaluation of use

Comments: Excellent tool for exam management

Pros:

It is a very easy ti use, very dinamic. So far the major and very useful for our job is the capacity to get information from students before examen. The export of tracking exam results it is very good.

Cons:

Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse. Language, so far I have in english and I need in spanish to share with other people. When may plastic had a problem the next acces was only if I got the update the level of service, so I needed to accept due to my job, this was very unconfortable and no good because to update the version of service need to be an option no a mandatory to continue.

3 years ago

Hi Miguel! You can change the language of your content and admin panel to Spanish. For that, please go to my account > language or for your learning content: Start page (or settings) > language. Let us know if you have any questions.

Samuel
Corporate Strategy Advisor
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great outcome at plant open day`

Comments: After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer.
I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks.
I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen).
Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that).
One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected.
I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization.
I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

Adam
Team Lead in US
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent training tool

Comments: I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros:

Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons:

I have no Cons of this website

Emily
L&D Lead Europe in Ireland
Food Production, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Lovely team, lovely looking tool , difficult to use as an administrator

Comments: AS per the cons above. Also if I want to upload a course to EasyLMS it takes me a LONG time as its not an intuitive process , uploading images is a NIGHTMARE and its almost not worth it....

Pros:

It looks lovely ( the user end), its easy to administer to others.

Cons:

The language used - its confusing. its designed for designers, those trained in use of back office technical roles - not your "joe soaps" who haven't a clue about technology. Other tools seem to be able to cater for us "non techys".

3 years ago

Hi Emily, thanks for your review! I am curious to learn the problem with the language, so we can improve our text! I will forward your feedback about images to the team.

Aly
Architect in US

Best online software learning site on the world wide web.

Pros:

Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.) Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate. Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Cons:

The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education. It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

Mikayla
VP of Education and Development in US
Package/Freight Delivery, 2–10 Employees

Easy and Simple

Comments: I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Pros:

My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Cons:

My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

Eleanor
Clinician in Singapore

Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities!

Comments: My team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.

Pros:

The software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.

Cons:

Sometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.

olorunfemi
Merchant Support Manager in Nigeria
Used the Software for: Not provided

Awesome

Comments: Pros:
I like the fact that I can generate reports easily although i still have to do some excel work but its better compared to the tool i was using before.
i like the fact that my users get a certificate after the exam and i can put in instructions for next steps at the end of the exam. Cons: It will be great to be able to search for a user on the results page . A search option bar may suffice. It will be awesome if a report can be generated to show just the nos of finished plays and those who passed and failed.

9 years ago

Hi Olorunfemi! Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you're enjoying our product :) And based on your feedback we'll be a dding the search for a user on the results page in Q1 of 2016. We'll also add the filter on passed/failed. As you said it's possible to do this now with the excel export, but we could make the whole process a bit more efficient by adding these features. And since that's our job, that's what we'll do :) Edit: we've just released this feature for the courses section. See the reporting tab. Have a good day! Jan Co-founder Quizworks

Chamira
Quality Assurance Specialist in US
Security & Investigations, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy LMS

Comments: Overall, it is amazing and I don't know how difficult things would be without it.

Pros:

Its a really great tool for training purposes.

Cons:

Nothing not to like. You create your own learning courses for your employees to access and complete.

Preetumsingh
Instructor (Health care Aides) in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Great easy tool

Comments: I have so far been using this site to create practice exams. This has also been beneficial to assess the knowledge of my students in a real exam scenario with time limit. I can also define the percentage of success for a whole class.

Pros:

It's ease of use and the options to allow me to create exams. Students can have easy access with the link and I can set the rules.

Cons:

It gets expensive after the Teacher package. Wish it allowed me on the Teacher pack to set a password to prevent students to just share the link and have too many people get access to the test i created.

Moanes
Teacher in Israel

Great site i always use it .. My students love it . And it makes me aSpecial teacher

Pros:

exams, Features & Functionality, Customer Support, Ease of Use, Quality....... And the price for the teachers is great

Cons:

It will be great if u add items (more then one item / questions) to the basic question .. U r donig great work there is no Disadvantages

Amanda
Marketing Manager in US
Government Relations, 51–200 Employees

Great event quiz - could use some adjustments

Comments: Overall I was pretty happy. However, I was concerned that the product wasn't logging users out when we were testing the products. I was assured that if adjusted my settings in the browser so that user names and passwords were not remembered, then I wouldn't have this issue. Onsite, we quickly realized that wasn't the case. We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue. I would recommend finding a way to adjust this so people don't end up in the same position in the future.

Pros:

The flexibility to create all types of questions. The ability to use anywhere with internet. The leaderboard and the ability to edit it when needed.

Cons:

The product doesn't log users out from each play. The difficulty working with customer support due to the time difference.

Rishikesh
Retail Associate in India
Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good for learning and development

Pros:

Easy to startNeed no expertiseBest features

Cons:

Same time result could be improved.....

Sebas
Sebas
CEO in Netherlands
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Best product for quizzes and assessments available

Comments: Very positive experience. Contacted the customer support a few times and have always been delighted with the time and effort they take to solve the issues.

Pros:

It just works! It's easy to use, friendly UI but has a very robust system behind it. If embedded the quizzes load very fast!

Cons:

I'm trying hard to find something negative..but can't really. Only thing that maybe could be improved is the various navigational menu's. They vary in style a bit and feel inconsistent..but it's not a big problem.

Ayushi
Associate in US

A great software

Pros:

It provides almost all the features that we require for out LMS. Certainly would recommend it to everyone.

Cons:

The user interface is one part which i believe requires some improvement. It looks pretty old. A modern interface is welcomes.