15 years helping Israeli businesses

About WellnessLiving

Online booking, POS, automated marketing & more, WellnessLiving has all the tools you need to attract, convert, & retain more clients.

Learn more about WellnessLiving

Pros:

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

Cons:

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

WellnessLiving ratings

4.3

7.8/10

WellnessLiving has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 455 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WellnessLiving before?

Annalize
Annalize
Owner/Director in Canada

Wellnessliving Highly Recommended

Comments: The whole experience from first introductions, to knowledge sharing, sales, on-boarding, training, data transitioning, implementation and now active usage has been a positive experience. Expectations exceeded with this company and their technology, customer services, communication and we would 1000% highly recommend Wellnessliving.

Pros:

Wellnessliving delivered on their intentions for the technology and some. The website for the business end is easy to use, intuitive and the Wellnessliving team do a fantastic job of monthly tech updates and communicating these updates through various channels including videos. We love the Wellnessliving Business Elevate App. It’s easy for staff to use with little or no training. Our Breathe Fitness client app, that the Wellnessliving team helped to develop, is our most favourite and effective technology. We love having happy, returning clients who can manage their own personal accounts, profiles, purchases, bookings & cancellations in advance of coming to the studio. Easy to use and keeping the technology current with the economic climate is key for us.

Cons:

I honestly cannot find any fault with this technology. Easy to use and great people to work with. Very good communication.

2 years ago

Hi Annalize, Thank you for the amazing review! We love helping Canadian businesses grow and succeed using the latest in business management software (made easy-to-use)! You shouldn't have to spend hours training your staff and the Elevate app adds a lot of simplicity in place of complexity. When your clients are booking services, checking their accounts and signing waivers all on their own on the branded app, that takes your company brand to a whole new level. At the end of the day, it's not just about features but the way the platform supports your business and makes your life easier. That's why so many studios are making the leap from Mindbody every year: it's really complicated to use and there's just no support for your business! We're really pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations in the migration and that means a lot to us because everything we do as a company revolves around the customer. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny P. (Customer Advocate)

Hilary

Then and Now

5.0 last month New

Comments: Wellness Living is easy to use and offers wonderful customer service. [sensitive content hidden]
was one of the most exceptional customer service representatives I have spoken with. He recently assisted me with some issues and went above and beyond to understand and assist me.

Pros:

We switched from Mindbody to Wellness Living 3 years ago because WL was a friend to small businesses unlike Mindbody with its one size one price fits all approach. Three years ago Wellness Living understood small businesses had different needs than big studios and wasn't forcing us to spend money on services we didn't need. However, the past year and a half this is beginning to change at Wellness Living.

Cons:

Every year the price goes up SIGNIFICANTLY and it unfortunately feels more similar to Mindbody's approach.

last month

Hey Hilary, Thank you for your feedback on WellnessLiving. We appreciate your support over the past three years and your initial satisfaction with our small business-friendly approach. Regarding the recent changes in pricing, we'd like to clarify our intentions. Our aim has always been to support small businesses like yours by offering tailored solutions. To continue providing excellent products and support, we've adjusted our pricing due to factors like R&D investments, enhanced security, and new features. We understand that price changes can be challenging, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your satisfaction is crucial to us, and we're dedicated to keeping our pricing competitive and aligned with the value we provide. We value your feedback. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected] to discuss finding the best solution for your budget and needs. Warm regards, Jacob W. (Customer Advocate)

Jade
Owner Operation in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

I am so sorry I ever used them

2.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My biggest issue with this company is that their software really doesn't work. When I signed on with them in October 2022 they were okay, but recently I have discovered so many issues and when I try to get help with them, they don't really take accountability and instead try to push the problem back to you, when it isn't a user error.
For example I did a promo where the first month of membership was discounted, but the bug discounted those people for months until I changed it. I lost a few thousand dollars from that. Then when I told customer service they directed me on how to do that promo, but I applied the promo right it just doesn't work.
The worst part was when I cancelled, they charged me an "early cancellation fee" basically their contract renews in July and you're hooked in for a year, every year. I understand requiring commitment for your first year but I when I expressed that was unfair they were just like "well you signed the contract" so it's okay to put ridiculous things in your contract and hide behind it?
So I was charged my early cancellation fee of $1000 plus $500 for my own data transfer plus and extra month out of nowhere that they said they would return but have not done so.
Now they are dragging their feet (we're 3 weeks in) on the data transfer, but decided to push through the cancellation before that was done! So now I have no data and no new software, and no old software. I tried to contact my rep but the day she's cancelling me she's actually impossible to reach. Once they took me for all I'm worth they don't care about me anymore.
Also, for several weeks we couldn't even download my app onto Android, I lost several customers this way.
I would strongly advise against using Wellness Living. They sell you a cool slick software but it's a dinosaur with broken legs.

Pros:

Reporting Customer service is accessible

Cons:

Full of bugs Very hard to find resolution for issues Clunky Non consistent data throughout different reports Customer service blames you for their issues

2 weeks ago

Dear Jade, Thank you for sharing your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. We're deeply sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with our software and support services. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain. We understand the frustration caused by encountering bugs and difficulties in resolving issues promptly. Our team is committed to continuously improving our platform's stability and functionality to provide a seamless experience for all our users. We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding billing and contract terms. Transparency and fairness are paramount to us, and we're reviewing policies to ensure clarity. Additionally, we're actively expediting data transfer and addressing communication lapses to resolve any outstanding issues promptly. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] so we can further address your concerns and work towards a resolution. Warm regards, Tracy T.

Jackie
Office Manager in US
Sports, 11–50 Employees

Wellness Living - Next Generation Booking

Comments: So far so good! The customer service has been excellent and whenever I have a question our onboarding specialist is on top of it almost immediately.

Pros:

The client account management and history is a great new feature for us. We love the ease of use for our clients.

Cons:

My least favorite thing is the data entry and conversion to wellness from our current booking system.

4 months ago

Hey Jackie, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We greatly appreciate you choosing WellnessLiving as your new software provider. We're delighted to know that the client account management and history features have been a valuable addition for you. The ease of use for your clients is one of our top priorities, so it's wonderful to hear that it has had a positive impact on your business. Regarding the data entry and conversion process from your previous booking system, we completely understand your concerns. Please rest assured that your data is of utmost importance to us. If there are any issues with the migration, our support teams are available 24/7 to assist you. For any specific queries or assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. We're thrilled that the Achieve Client App has helped elevate your brand and improve the overall client experience. As you're exploring our platform, don't forget that we offer a Customer Solutions Team that's committed to addressing any queries you might have. Additionally, we provide community-driven platforms where you can ask questions, provide feedback, and connect with other users. For further assistance, I've added links to each platform below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing WellnessLiving. We're excited to continue supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains excellent. Warm regards, Samantha B. (Customer Advocate)

Tracey
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

A++ After being a MindBody client for 15 years we moved to WellnessLiving and never looked back.

Comments: A++
The stand out experience is with WL customer support. We know WL is are a living, growing, platform and things are not always perfect. But anytime we have an issue the team leaps into action and helps solve the problems and has a system in place to report any issue to evlivate to DEV Opt team.

Pros:

Customer service is stellar and in real time which is very important for our client care and keeping our business moving forward.

Cons:

Links are a bit buggy for client who use WL at other businesses. This is mostly when you use a link on a mobile phone for a class or event we are marketing. I would also like to be able to generate a link to a day and time, Trainer. Currently it links for services only generate to all.

4 months ago

Hey Tracey, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving. We are thrilled to hear that you made the leap from Mindbody after 15 years and that WellnessLiving has become a crucial part of your business. We understand that change can be challenging, and we appreciate the trust you placed in us. Your positive remarks about our Customer Solutions Team have truly made our day. We take pride in offering stellar and real-time customer service to ensure your client care is top-notch and your business continues to thrive. We value your feedback on the links, and we acknowledge that there's room for improvement, especially with mobile phone usage. Your concerns about generating links for specific days, times, and trainers are duly noted, and we're committed to finding solutions. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Solutions Team via phone and leave a voicemail or email at [email protected] to discuss this further. Your insights are invaluable in helping us enhance your experience. At WellnessLiving, we view each challenge as an opportunity to refine and grow. Your observation about our living and growing platform is spot on, and we're dedicated to swiftly addressing any hiccups you may encounter. We truly appreciate your partnership and the collaborative spirit you bring to our platform. Remember, your voice matters, and we actively listen to our customers. Feel free to share any additional feedback or suggestions on our Community Forum. It's a space where your insights contribute to our continuous improvement, and we're excited to have you as part of our vibrant community. Here's the link: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. We look forward to supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains exceptional. Warm regards, Carter F. (Customer Advocate)

T
Director in US
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Find another system! this review is from a user of 8 (long) years with WL

2.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: they are not the best software and we have tried to love them tried to give them time to fix the issues (8 years long enough, you think?), but they are slow moving to fix things and fast moving to add upgrades that are untested and don't work when you try to implement them anyway. You have to pay for services you don't use nor plan to ever use and you cannot trust that any part of their system will work on any given day. its hugely unreliable. Sometimes appointments show up as paid and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you can send an email and sometimes you can't. Some days everyone gets their texts and the next day the same students don't. sometimes the classes are deducted from the pass and sometimes they aren't. The worst is when you call support they act like your issue is false and that it's not happening on their end and the system is perfect. oh-but since you are experiencing an issue (they don't believe is happening) here is a time consuming and confusing workaround to use. They will never fix the issue. and if they do, trust me the fix is temporary! it will be messed up on the next update. we hold our breaths (that's actually funny when you teach yoga) when WL says hey- update coming! we are like OH NO, whats going to go wrong this time? and how many hours will we have to use to fix it, workaround it and convince support hi, there is a major issue with the system...again. I am writing this review right now because there was another update last Tuesday and a patch fix today and I needed to send out a timed email at noon today, and the system wouldn't even give me the option to send an email at all today. LOL , my partner was like, well what did you expect? and I was like but the email looked so nice, too bad no one will ever see it. :( and I don't want another business to go through what we have been through. Life is too short to use a software that works only when it feels like working. find something else. But if you like troubleshooting and that makes you happy, then this is your best bet for that - you will be very busy! LOL

Pros:

I like that I can take care of class passes, appointments. and sometimes it works, when it works its great, when it doesn't-well, the rest of the story is later.

Cons:

emails don't work when you need them, updates are not tested at all and cause huge issue upon release. Sales reports are consistently a few dollars off. depends if are you using 2 different computers, different browsers maybe a phone... we crack up. I always ask my partner can you give me the approximate sales today? Its never accurate, ever. Sales tax report is no longer accurate. it was for a couple of years, but the latest update changed that too. Merging duplicate clients and the ability to keep a current client data base is impossible. Updated clients is the heart of a small business. and our poor little biz heart is totally outdated. 1/3 of our client list is outdated because WL won't update their merging system. you must pray (if you pray) that your future clients have never used WL elsewhere in their past.. that old account will be a forever account even if the client WANTS you to update their info. you can't. you will either have duplicate clients or outdated lists. its your choice which style of confusing client lists you prefer. at least WL gives you a choice there, LOL.

2 weeks ago

Dear T, We apologize for the frustrations you've experienced with our platform. We understand the critical importance of reliable email functionality and accurate reporting for businesses like yours. We're actively investigating the issues regarding email delivery, updates causing unexpected problems, and inaccuracies in sales and tax reports. Regarding client data management, we hear the challenges you've faced with merging duplicate clients and maintaining an up-to-date database. We're dedicated to improving our systems in this area. Your remarks about our support experience are concerning and not reflective of the standard of service we aim to provide. We will address this internally to ensure all customers receive the proper assistance needed. Please know that your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are actively working to address the issues you've highlighted. If you have any further concerns or suggestions, please contact us directly. Warm regards, Joanna S

Nikki

RUN AWAY THEY WILL TRY TO LOCK YOU IN FOR LIFE

3.0 last month New

Comments: so many bugs, sometimes my schedule doesn't even load. besides the bugs I had no problem with wellness living until I tried to cancel due to price increases and me leaving the industry. They don't care that I'm LITERALLY closing my company. I never signed a contract that states I will continue to renew and even if I did I signed a contract at a very different price that what it is today. I am still waiting for them to send over this contract that I'm unaware exists.

Pros:

I found wellness many years ago because they were a cheaper alternative to MindBody, they have however continued to increase prices to a rate that now doesn't make sense for my small business.

Cons:

customer service is the biggest let down. I've been trying to be as nice as possible to cancel my membership. I'm about to have a baby and will be closing my gym down and they refuse to let me end my contract. They let us know pricing were increasing December 28th for the following year. I attempted to set up a cancellation for February 1st because I can no longer pay these fees for my business that is shrinking to only in home.

4 weeks ago

Dear Nikki, We genuinely appreciate your feedback and extend our heartfelt congratulations on your upcoming addition to your family. Acknowledging your concerns about our pricing adjustments, we understand the inconvenience caused. Our goal is to provide cost-effective services while consistently upgrading and delivering value, and we regret that recent changes did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the challenges you've encountered while trying to cancel your membership. A Senior member from our Customer Excellence Team will contact you to discuss your cancellation and provide contract clarity. We apologize for any confusion with the contract and will provide a copy of your signed agreement for transparency. Your experience doesn't meet our service standards, and we're actively working on fixing the issues you've encountered. Your feedback is important to us, and our team is here to help resolve these matters to your satisfaction. Warm regards, George K.

Mathew
National Virtual Services Manager in Canada
Recreational Facilities & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WellnessLiving was a game changer!

Comments: Amazing! Moving to WellnessLiving was a real game changer for us - both in our onsite locations and for our virtual offering.

Pros:

The ease of use, for both our members and our staff. It is extremely easy to work with, even for those that are not very tech savvy, and if you have a question the Support team is always there to help and they generally reply with a video so you know exactly what to do! I really like that videos, marketing, etc., are all a part of the software and do not rely on third party subscriptions and integrations. I also appreciate that they are open to enhancement suggestions from their users.

Cons:

Nothing. I really appreciate everything they offer and that they are open to improvement suggestions as well.

3 months ago

Hey Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that we've been a game-changer for your business. Your appreciation for our openness to enhancement suggestions means a lot to us. We are committed to continuous improvement, and your insights contribute significantly to our growth. If you ever have more suggestions or questions, remember, we're here for you. Whether it's through our 24/7 support, webinars, or our Knowledge Base with hundreds of articles, we aim to provide the resources you need. We invite you to explore our vibrant Community Forum, where you can engage with other users, share your ideas, and stay informed about our roadmap. Here are the links to our community-driven platforms below: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Warm regards, Karina B. (Customer Advocate)

Tembi
Director in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

A Solution for Music Schools

Pros:

I like the reports that you can generate to give you the performance of classes, events, and appointments. I also like the easy membership auto-renewal features. The ability to set permission levels for users is another wonderful feature.

Cons:

WellnessLiving can be technical when navigating the platform however, they have excellent technical support who will walk you through step by step. Their online knowledge base is full of helpful information and solutions.

4 months ago

Hey Tembi, Thank you for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your trust in WellnessLiving as your new software provider for your music school. We're thrilled to be the perfect all-in-one solution for music schools and are excited to hear how our comprehensive reporting system, membership auto-renewal, and customizable permission levels have been valuable for your business. We understand that while our system may require some time to navigate, we're here to make the learning process as smooth as possible. Our Customer Solutions Team is dedicated to guiding you through every step and ensuring you feel comfortable using our platform. It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our Knowledge Base to be a helpful resource hub. It's packed with hundreds of articles providing detailed instructions to help maximize the use of our software. Also, remember to check out our Community Forum! It's a wonderful place to share your insights, provide feedback, and even request new features or enhancements you'd like to see in our future updates. Here's the link to our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ If you ever need further assistance or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience. We're committed to continually improving and providing top-notch service. Warm regards, Stuart D. (Customer Advocate)

Frances
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Love this company and their services!

Comments: We moved to Wellness Living to save money. They have been very cost-effective.

Pros:

SO easy to use and they're always updating the system.

Cons:

Every time I find something I'm not that fond of.. they release an update that fixes it. Right now, I'd say my only complaint is how hard it is how Customer service is handled. It seems like every email is replied by a different person. It'd be nice to feel like I have an account manager who takes care of me specifically.

4 months ago

Hey Frances, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We genuinely appreciate your kind words and your support. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software easy to use and that our frequent system updates have been beneficial for you. Our commitment to enhancing your experience through regular releases is at the core of what we do, and we're glad to see it making a difference for you. If you ever have feature requests, don't forget to check out our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ We appreciate your feedback regarding customer service. While we aim to provide timely support, we understand your desire for a more personalized experience. Please rest assured that we're continually working on improving our services. To address your specific needs, we recommend reaching out to our Customer Solutions Team via email at [email protected]. This way, you can have more consistent and personalized communication. Additionally, if you call us, please leave a voicemail, and a member from our team will return your call promptly. Once again, thank you for your feedback, Frances. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience with WellnessLiving is exceptional, and we're grateful for your trust in us. Again, if you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Warm regards, Nicole D. (Customer Advocate)

Matt
Business Owner in US

Wellnessliving Review

Comments: Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

Pros:

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Cons:

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

2 years ago

Hey Matt, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Simon
Owner/ Founder in Australia

Wellness Living Review

Comments: Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

Pros:

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy. All employees can access the schedule easily

Cons:

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

2 years ago

Hey Simon, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Bob

Elevate Review

Comments: Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

Pros:

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

Cons:

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

last year

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

Comments: My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now. I've stuck with it this long because it is such a massive undertaking to switch to a new system. We've put so much time and effort into moving to Wellness Living and we've tried to make it work for us and live with the unreliability. The issues we've had this week are the last straw though. We are actively looking for another company to switch to. I'm not looking forward to the massive undertaking it will be to switch to another company, but we just can't deal with how unreliable Wellness Living is anymore.

Pros:

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

Cons:

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

last year

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers and we don't quit until you have some great solutions. We actually encourage our customers to contact us any time they have a problem so we can provide assistance right away, often the fix is a setting in the software or in some cases it can be as simple as updating the user's device or web browser. I reviewed our records over the past year, unfortunately it seems we never heard from your business that you were having these issues but not to worry, we are committed to your success and I am fully available to help get you solutions right away. I left you a voicemail, if you could please call me back or alternatively respond on my email whenever you have some time and we can get on a call this week. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Neely
Owner/Massage Therapist in US

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

Comments: I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pros:

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Cons:

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

4 years ago

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform. Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there! Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Retail, 10,000+ Employees

A System with Great Potential

Comments: Use it every day and love it!

Pros:

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Cons:

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Amie
Owner in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Glad we made the switch

Comments: Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Pros:

customization is a great perk. user friendly comprehensive help offering easy to connect with clients from one platform

Cons:

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

2 years ago

Hey Amie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Jonalyn
Owner/ Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Long time user, I love WL!!

Comments: I recommend this software to anyone starting a fitness business. They take into consideration that we are in the business of health and wellness and have kept the software simple to use yet it has the ability to do as much as you need it to.

Pros:

I did not look forward to converting from a different software company, but the transition was so simple. I had excellent support from the WL team and ALL my data imported successfully. I've been with WL for 7 years and would never consider switching again. The software is easy to use and so customizable. Perfect for a small or large staff. I can easily access reports and creating new packages is a breeze. What sold me initially is the one stop shop- software, email campaigns, reviews, and an app all for one price!!

Cons:

The company has grown fast and they do their best but they could use a bigger customer service dept. I always get an answer, just not always right away.

last year

Hey Jonalyn, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words! We've been blessed to maintain long-term working relationships with so many amazing customers like you! It's 100% true, no right-minded business owner looks forward to the trouble of moving to another software platform and perhaps our biggest skill has been in taking the pain out of software migration. Although outwardly there's quite a contrast between the yoga and software industries, success for any business largely comes down to being able to take care of your customers and in providing good value and we've been enormously fortunate to grow with the continuous support of an amazing community in the yoga and wellness space. For us, the only way forward is to reciprocate that amazing level of support to studios like yours in every way that we can to help you succeed and grow to your fullest potential. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Kendra
owner in US
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

i really like it

Pros:

I was in the market for a new fitness app and happened to stumble on wellness living. I’ve used other health and fitness apps before, but none of them have offered the features that wellness living does. The features that I enjoy the most are the real-time scheduling, the confirmation/reminders, and the ability to use the app on my phone.

Cons:

there is no cons i faced about wellnessliving. I like it generally.

last year

Hey Kendra, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are the premier business management solution for businesses in the wellness industry, and that's because of our robust set of features and strong focus on customer support. It's amazing how much you can get done on our app with everything you mentioned from scheduling to notifications and basically every kind of service you can think of for your clients. We're always hearing about they love to make their bookings ahead of time and then checking their schedules on their phones. Research shows that 68% of clients leave a business if they feel little to no connection, and the app gives you a great opportunity to maintain that strong connection with your clients wherever they are. Send a reminder for a new series you just added to the schedule, or do a follow-up push if your regulars haven't visited in a while. You can really take your client experience to the next level with the easy-to-use WellnessLiving setup that's custom tailored to your business needs. We are glad you enjoy using our app and we're proud to be supporting thousands of fitness studios worldwide. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Piotr
Manager in Poland
Railroad Manufacture, 501–1,000 Employees

WellnessLiving

Comments: In my overall experience with WellnessLiving, I found it to be a comprehensive and powerful solution for managing fitness and wellness businesses. The platform's wide range of features, from scheduling and client management to marketing tools, provided an all-in-one solution. The ability to streamline operations, engage with clients, and grow the business made WellnessLiving a valuable asset. With improved setup and customization options, WellnessLiving could further enhance its usability and appeal to businesses in the industry.

Pros:

One of the standout features I liked most about WellnessLiving was its comprehensive suite of tools for managing fitness and wellness businesses. From scheduling classes and appointments to handling client profiles and online bookings, WellnessLiving provided a robust platform that addressed various business needs. The integrated marketing features, such as email campaigns and customer engagement tools, were particularly valuable for promoting services and fostering client loyalty.

Cons:

One aspect that I found slightly challenging about WellnessLiving was the initial setup and customization process. While the platform offered extensive features, configuring them to fit specific business requirements could be time-consuming and required some technical expertise. Streamlining the setup process or providing more user-friendly customization options could improve the onboarding experience for new users.

9 months ago

Hi Piotr, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our all-in-one system. Our software is designed with your needs in mind, offering a range of tools from automated marketing to scheduling and client management. These features are specifically crafted to make your life easier and save you valuable time, so you can focus on what really matters: growing your business. What makes our platform truly special is its flexibility. We understand that every business is unique, and our software can be fully configured to meet your specific needs. While it may require a little extra time and support to fully grasp how our software aligns with your business, we assure you that the results will be well worth it. We have every confidence that the effort you put into learning our system will pave the way for your success and enable your business to thrive in the competitive fitness landscape. It's no coincidence that our users have seen remarkable increases in retention rates, up to 30%! And remember, whenever you need assistance, our industry-leading team is here for you 24/7. Whether you need training or guidance, we're always ready to lend a helping hand. I've included a link to our Knowledge Base, where we have step-by-step documentation on how to best set up and utilize the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate) https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Instructor / Business Manager in US

Yoga Sol Review of Wellness Living

Comments: Great solution for our membership, ecommerce, class bookings and more. We are very happy with this software and the availability of support.

Pros:

Very intuitive software with functionality for all of our business needs. We love having our own dedicated app and the back office app (Elevate) is a great tool for our staff. Very simple deployment.

Cons:

At this point we don't have any serious concerns.

6 months ago

Hey Michael, Many thanks for the great review. We are really happy to hear that you've found WellnessLiving easy to use for you and your staff. Less time learning the software means more time available for helping clients and growing your business. Fortunately the dedicated client app makes it easy for clients to use as well, whenever they're booking services or checking their schedule on the Yoga Sol branded client app. It's like part of your business goes with your clients on their phone wherever they go, so you definitely want the best possible user experience. It's also great to provide another channel for your clients to make purchases online in a platform that's seamlessly integrated to their account, where they can easily manage their bookings, receive notifications and stay in the know on services, events and planned changes. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] whenever you have a question, and thanks again for the great review. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Nathan
Founder in US

Takes Time & Effort But The Results Are Awesome

Pros:

I love the depth of functionality especially around marketing automation. These features ensure all my clients receive the same level of attention. The support team is another great benefit. They are very quick to respond to questions.

Cons:

At times, the interface is confusing. This is largely due to the array of customizations.

5 months ago

Hey Nathan, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate it and we're so glad you made the switch to our platform. Whether it's Mindbody, ABC Glofox, or Mariana Tek, many of our competitors cannot compete with the all-in-one solutions that we offer. For instance, our automated marketing tools are indeed designed to help you save time while ensuring your clients receive the attention they deserve. With features like automated class reminders, promotions, and client engagement campaigns, you can effortlessly promote your services and keep your clients informed about their upcoming classes. It's wonderful to know that you're experiencing the results of these efforts firsthand. We also wanted to express our gratitude for your kind words regarding our Customer Support Team. Our mission is to provide outstanding support, and we're proud to offer fast response times with 24/7 availability through multiple support channels, including email, phone, and our Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you every step of the way. Regarding your feedback about the interface, we understand that the level of customization WellnessLiving offers can sometimes be overwhelming. We genuinely value your input, and we want to assure you that we're actively working on improving the user experience to make navigating the platform even more intuitive and user-friendly. Your insights play a crucial role in our continuous efforts to enhance our software. If you have any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to join the conversation on our Community Forum at https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. We encourage open dialogue, and your input is invaluable in helping us deliver the best possible experience for our valued customers. Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. Warm regards, Ana J. (Customer Advocate)

Lucie

Best Decision

Comments: It's been great - I've used other software and found it to be cumbersome, expensive and outdated. It's something I just don't need to worry about and as a business owner that is great to have a reliable software my students can use with ease. We have a large senior population and even those clients who tend to be less tech savvy use and love the software.

Pros:

It is easy to use and the company is constantly updating and making it better. There are not upcharges for using the app and such like other similar companies. My clients find it easy to use as well.

Cons:

While I love all the updates - sometimes I need to take a moment to see what has changed. It's always worth it though.

5 months ago

Hey Lucie, Great review—we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about WellnessLiving. We're delighted to hear that choosing us has been your best decision, and we truly value your kind words. It's fantastic to know that you find our software easy to use, and we're committed to continuously improving it to provide you with the best possible experience. We understand how important it is to have a reliable platform without the burden of hidden fees and up-charges, and we're glad that you appreciate this aspect of our platform. We understand that keeping up with updates can sometimes require a moment of adjustment, but we're thrilled to hear that it's always worth it in the end for you. That means the world to us! Remember, our goal is to provide you with the latest features and enhancements to make your experience even better. It's wonderful to hear that WellnessLiving has made your life as a business owner easier and more worry-free. We're especially pleased to hear that even your less tech-savvy clients, including the senior population, find our software easy to use and love it. Your studio's ability to cater to a wide range of clients is a testament to the versatility and user-friendliness of our platform. We truly appreciate your feedback and your trust in WellnessLiving. If you ever have any questions, need assistance, or have suggestions for further improvements, we're here to support you. Two platforms that are great for that are our Knowledge Base and Community. Here are the links for your convenience: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your clients! Warm regards, Brian D. (Customer Advocate)

Victoria
Founder/CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Wellness Living is by far the Best platform out there!

Comments: I have had a fantastic experience with Wellness Living. I have used other platforms in the past. Switching to WellnessLiving is the best decision I have made.

Pros:

The white Label App, the booking system, etc. What is not to like?

Cons:

The upcharges for everything from Finance to Zapier.

5 months ago

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for your glowing review and for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management platform. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform to be the best out there, and we truly appreciate your support. We're delighted to know that you're enjoying the benefits of our white label app and our booking system. These features are designed to provide a seamless and branded experience for your clients while streamlining your business operations. Regarding the mention of upcharges for Finance and Zapier, we understand that cost is an important consideration for our valued customers. Our goal is to offer fair and transparent pricing while providing as much value as possible. The additional costs for Finance and Zapier integrations are investments in automations designed to make your life easier and more efficient. Zapier, for instance, is super affordable at just $10 per month. It's a powerful tool that connects WellnessLiving with thousands of other apps, eliminating the need for manual data entry and boosting productivity. We also want to highlight that we've recently lowered the price for Finance powered by Autymate, now priced at $19 per month. We're continuously working to ensure that our pricing aligns with the competitive market while delivering top-notch features and integrations. Our powerful integration partners are aimed at simplifying your operations and eliminating the need for multiple systems, ultimately saving you valuable time. We're thrilled to provide the same great value but at a more affordable price, ensuring that you can make the most of our platform without breaking the bank. Victoria, we're grateful for your positive experience with WellnessLiving, and we're here to support your business's success every step of the way. If you ever have more feedback, questions, or need assistance, please feel free to reach out at [email protected] or feel free to visit our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Remember, we're dedicated to helping you thrive! Thanks again for being part of the WellnessLiving Family! Warm regards, Katherine S. (Customer Advocate)

Alicia
Owner in Canada

It saves so much time

Pros:

I enjoy all the different options it gives for booking, cancelling and scheduling

Cons:

I did find it a little hard to navigate to start but have found my way around it a bit better and the contact centre is always helpful

5 months ago

Hey Alicia, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that our software has been a valuable time-saver for you! Cost-effectiveness is a crucial consideration for many businesses, and we're pleased that you found WellnessLiving to be a cost-effective solution for your needs. We're committed to providing outstanding value and support to our clients. We understand that transitioning to a new system can sometimes be a bit challenging, but we're thrilled to hear that you've found your way around it and are enjoying the different options it offers for booking, canceling, and scheduling. Our platform is designed to provide flexibility and convenience, and we're always working to enhance its user-friendliness. We're also pleased to know that our 24/7 support has been helpful for you. Our dedicated Customer Solutions Team is here to assist you whenever you have questions or need guidance, ensuring that you have a smooth and positive experience with WellnessLiving. Should you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, if you're looking for more resources or have specific queries, remember that our Knowledge Base and Community Forum are excellent platforms to explore. They provide valuable insights and answers to commonly asked questions. Here are the links below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving, Alicia. We look forward to continuing to serve you and help your business thrive. Warm regards, Chris W. (Customer Advocate)