15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Referrizer

Automated system to empower local businesses by generating new customers using referral marketing.

Learn more about Referrizer

Pros:

Very easy to use and set up, frees up a lot of time that used to be wasted on marketing emails and retention. Love that it integrates with MindBody.

Cons:

Still learning all features , so once I study more I’ll know what is easy or hard.

Referrizer ratings

4.8

9.1/10

Referrizer has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 193 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Referrizer before?

Brandon
Brandon
President in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Helped me grow my small business!

Comments: My business has really benefited from using Referrizer. Since Referrizer integrates with my booking software, Mindbody, it literally works automatically, without me having to do much. It has truly helped my business grow over the last 2 years.

Pros:

Referrizer has been a great software for my small business. It has helped in multiple ways: 1. It has helped me generate more online reviews 2. It has helped me get more new customers through referrals (from my existing clients) and directly from visitors of my website 3. It makes it easy to communicate and send out marketing campaigns through email and text templates

Cons:

As a business owner, sometimes I'm not able to create some of my marketing campaigns until the weekend (my only free time). While they have good support, they don't offer support on the weekends (when I need it).

Virginia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Keeping your clients engaged and happy with perks.

Comments: We are happy with the product and have been offered other options but rather continue using this service.

Pros:

Being able to capture lead which is crucial to be able to follow up and harness the potential leads.

Cons:

I honestly don't have any negative comments on any of its functions.

Viola
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

So many features for a small business!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Referrizer captures essential marketing features for any small business. I can email my clients, text them easily, automate emails, and set up a loyalty program. I can even reach out to other local businesses to partner on offers to support each other. It is a robust system that I'm always learning more about to get more leads.

Cons:

Feeling like I'm not up-to-date on all the latest features was an issue early on, but the customer support team was fantastic!

Lori
Owner/Founder in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Do not deal with this SCAM company.

Comments: Horrible. I've spent months trying to resolve a simple matter, leaving over 15 voicemails and messages and never got even one returned call. Then a Senior Account Manager at Referrizer wrote me a scolding, aggressive email that left no room for my experience or opinion as a client. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

Pros:

This company is based on earning client loyalty for your business, and yet they treat their own clients with aggression and hostility. How can a company help you with something they know nothing about?

Cons:

Their customer service is less than terrible. They never return your calls and when it comes to listening to a client they choose to attack vs listen. Do not deal with them.

Tony

Great Partnership

Comments: We have used them since opening our doors and I will stick with them forever.

Pros:

Their team is always available and offers solutions quickly. Their CRM is easy to navigate and offers all the functions we need.

Cons:

I have not come across anything negative.

Tim
Business Owner in US

Referrizer exceeds expectations.

Comments: As stated above with the loyalty, referral, email, mass text and short built into one this is a apowerful marketing tool. The fact that you can also very easily customize workflows will increase customer frequency, purchase, purchase value and total ROI without doing very much at all. It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

Pros:

It is still not fully operational and I am already seeing big returns on Investment. You have the referal program which is nice but they have a complete built out marketing system with email, two way texting and short code that helps you automate your follow up. Very easy to build campaigns and edit. It also has loyalty. I am about a month in but I would already feel comfortable recommending it as I have done a lot of research into different systems and this one is the best.

Cons:

It is all actually pretty easy. The owner of the company even jumped on a zoom meet a few times to help it get set up. No negatives yet.

Camille
President in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Wonderful Website capture and email design software

Comments: It took a bit to get used to but now it is opened up daily on our front desk for contacts and communication. The upgrades to email design meant we were able to stop using Mailchimp.

Pros:

We use this daily for our website pop-up coupon feature. We also design all our newsletter and weekly emails for current clients and for new clients.

Cons:

Still don't understand the purpose of a landing page?

Jon

Referrizer Review

Comments: Great - increase in business through 2 way text message contact

Pros:

Customer Referral and loyalty points programs

Cons:

Cannot reorganize text message templates

Nicole
General Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Referrizer Helps Us Daily!

Comments: Referrizer is an integral component of our lead capture, review capture and email marketing efforts. We recommend Referrizer to all businesses - especially small ones like ours.

Pros:

The lead capture component is a critical aspect of us getting new clients. Additionally, through the review feature we have built a strong online standing.

Cons:

Reporting was an issue in the past, but the recent features and enhancements in this area have addressed the gap.

Marissa
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Happy Customer

Comments: Wonderful !! The customer service is amazing and [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help me create and manage my profile.

Pros:

The simplicity and mass amount of help to use.

Cons:

The cost of the product is hard on small business but thankful you all help this with discounts

Amber

Referrizer works!

Comments: This is a great feature! I wish I knew how to use it better because with the little bit I know, it really seems to work.

Pros:

I love how simple it is to put together an email or SMS to my clients. Their customer support is top notch, and they're easy to work with and sync up with my current client retention software! Also, we went from having just a handful of Google reviews to HUNDREDS, thanks to the automated prompts our clients receive!

Cons:

I wish I could send out a text instantly to ALL of our clients, instead of rolling it out 100 texts per hour -- sometimes I have info I need to send out immediately rather than have a slow burn. Also, the email newsletter format feels clunky and needs some updates.

Music, 2–10 Employees

All-in-one Marketing Automation

Comments: Prior to using Referrizer I was paying over 8 different companies a monthly fee for individual services and they weren't streamlined and didn't talk to each other. I have been able to save over $1,200 a month by streamlining all of my services by just using Referrizer. All of my metrics are in one place and each part of Referrizer grows over time and keeps building my marketing machine each week. I will never go back to the old way.

Pros:

This is hands down the best all-in-one marketing automation tool I have ever used for my business. The on-boarding process was really easy and the support team goes over the top to make sure your system is fully optimized. I have been using Referrizer form just over two years and can't imagine running my business without it. We use all of the features, but love the call capture, text/email campaigns, loyalty program, wifi hotspot check in, 5 star review booster and so much more! Highly recommended!!

Cons:

Honestly there is nothing I am not happy with. Integration with my business was a breeze and it's very user friendly.

Estie
President in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Referrizer is a great tool and perfect for any small business!

Comments: I have been very happy with Referrizer, they have been an excellent marketing tools for me bringing in many new clients and helping me to automate more of my business.

Pros:

Referrizer is easy to use, keep me on track and in touch with clients and helped my get a ton of reviews which brings in new clients!

Cons:

More free templates would be helpful as well as access to images. Also the exchange rate is always problematic as I pay in CDN $$.

Lynne
Owner/Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

My results with Referrizer have been pleasantly surprising!

Comments: In the short time that I've been with Referrizer I've seen my google reviews escalate rapidly -- going from approx 12 reviews to 59 within a period of 45 days. This has increased my google search ranking and has enabled me to decrease my hefty google ads spending. I've also enjoyed working with Jude, my marketing contact there. She's got great ideas for my business and is very responsive and patient. Honestly, everyone I've spoken with from the initial cold call to the sales team to the marketing team has been pleasant and eager to please.

Pros:

The features that are most impactful would most likely be reputation management -- seeing my google reviews skyrocket in a very short period of time. I also like the ability to send new marketing promotions to past customers via text messages and emails. Customer service was very hands on, professional and friendly which was a Godsend.

Cons:

Integration with my existing studio management software was relatively simple due to the help of Referrizers' Customer service team, however it took a lot of time to ensure that our customer data base was correctly integrated (I had to take the time to go through the list migration. There was definitely a learning curve with how to set up my first campaigns. I am a small business owner and it's primarily just ME who was trying to implement all of this in a short period of time. That was the primary reason it was difficult and stressful. If you have a team with dedicated people to handle certain aspects of integration it probably will be a breeze.

Kelly
Manager/Owner in US

Happy with Product

Comments: Great, send out monthly news letters and daily texting

Pros:

Daily texting ability to reach out to clients and keep all communication in one place

Cons:

Creating email campaigns. There are a few tools that show up that actually don't work and don't allow for greater customization such as centering text and italicizing

Tammeca
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great tool to stay connected

Pros:

I strongly recommend Referizzer to all businesses. It's easy to use and incorporate email, text and a loyalty program all In one. This one tool saves me a lot of time. Plus they are always updating it to make the features and email campaigns more user friendly and great for my clients to receive.

Cons:

The email lacks a lot of design features. For example if we have an event we need to have the "add to calendar" feature.

Maggie
Manager in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Great tool for local small businesses!

Pros:

Referrizer has helped me combine all of my marketing into one, easy to use platform! It has allowed me to sell more, without having to do extra work!

Cons:

There is nothing that I can think of! For me, there are many features, that I just need to take the time to learn how I can maximize the features for my business!

Barbara
owner in US

Referral Marketing Automation review

Comments: I LIKE HOW MY CLIENTS CAN RESPOND TO ME

Pros:

I'M REALLY ENJOYING WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SHE IS SO SMART, EASY TO TALK TO, AND SHE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT MY GROWTH

Cons:

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER

Music, 2–10 Employees

Love the Texting

Comments: It is awesome to use this feature as it is quick and gets me onto other things

Pros:

The ability to email, text, and log calls for each client while seperated into their own catagories.

Cons:

It would be great if there was an automated way to have each customer acure multiple reward points. Example family has 1 contact but there are 5 children they should get 5 reward points each visit not the 1.

Adam
Franchise Owner in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Definitely worth the money.

Pros:

Ease of generating and contacting leads.

Cons:

I wish that there was a way to have the texts come from my business #.

Jack
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

All In One Marketing Platform

Comments: The people are what make it special, no company is perfect, but the people that strive to provide the service that they have, the experience has been phenomenal.

Pros:

My business like any other is always coming up with ideas for new marketing, only problem is there are few USEFUL and POTENT tools available. I was incredibly skeptical of the Referrizer platform, then I saw results the beauty is in the simplicity and execution. Thanks all.

Cons:

Nothing really, and problem I ever had was resolved in literal hours, I don’t think the sun moved much in between my time of request and it being handled properly.

Gareth
VP, Marketing in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Innovative, collaborative and willing to try anything

Comments: We needed a way for our partners to get more customers into their locations - this does that for us and then some.

Pros:

Works fantastically well for our partners - a real value add and easy to deploy and scale!

Cons:

Nothing comes immediately to mind presently

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Finally finding Marketing that we can afford

Comments: There are many layers and options for the tool and usage, it follows methods that you see all over the internet, they pay attention to what works and what doesn't, and make it as seamless as possible to get your own marketing approach out to your potential customers.

Pros:

They weren't kidding when they advertised the power of the tool - but it's also very usable, not just because of the well designed UI but also because of the amazing support staff.

Cons:

They work to have API integration with all kinds of tools, but it's yet to integrate with our class management tool (though I think that's more the fault of our class management tool).

Mirelle
Esthetician in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Reviews generator

Comments: Customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

Pros:

It gets me reviews quicker because sometimes I forget to ask

Cons:

Email templates are not all free or generated automatically

Brenda
CEO in US

Wonderful Marketing Tool

Comments: I have had a great experience with this company.

Pros:

I love the automation and ease of use. Customer Service is so kind and helpful. Very convenient for my customers.

Cons:

The recent upgrade for adding contacts is a bit cumbersome and takes extra time. Also the email marketing tool isn't the greatest. I still have to keep my email marketing account with another business.