• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About WorkBright

New employees can fill out W4s, upload photos of licenses and certifications, sign digitally, and complete all paperwork digitally!

Learn more about WorkBright

Donna W.
HR/OM
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2020

"Love WorkBright!"

Comments: I love the program, the staff and Team that I work with. I have nothing bad to say what so ever!

Pros: The ease of sending staff the required paperwork for onboarding and continuing training. The ease of speaking with the Team and getting assistance when needed.

Cons: I have the ability to go in to the forms and see who has not completed..say one of the test.. I have to go into each staff and resend/request resubmission instead of just clicking on the forms folder, selecting the ones that have not finished and do a Mass re-submit for those. I can click on them but there is not an option to -resubmit from the form sectionin itself.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2020
Phillip R.
Defense & Space, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Game Changer"

Comments: We have in-processed up to 66 personnel (living across the world) at one time with one admin clerk from a satellite location. It is a one stop shop for in processing and document tracking.

Pros: It allows us to in-process multiple contracts and locations with one person. We have not had one employee come into the office for in-processing...less foot traffic=less distractions. If you have a suggested improvement, they will let you know if they can update the system.

Cons: Small things, but they are constantly working to improve functionality.

by WorkBright on 05/03/2020

This review made our day!

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Hope C.
Finance Specialist
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2019

"We Love workBright!"

Comments: I have so much less paper to deal with! All of my part time staff payroll is just a click away.

Pros: It makes payroll management so much more convenient. We have three locations in three different cities, with seasonal employees at all of them. Payroll used to be a tornado of paperwork and now it is all on WorkBright! So much more manageable!

Cons: Not everyone has access to a computer. Not everyone trusts the internet with their personal information.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Danielle A.
HRIS Director
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding"

Comments: The system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It's easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.

Pros: Easy to use for both admin and employee

Cons: can't think of any

• Reviewed on 12/04/2017
Jenn P.
Area HR Director

"LOVE IT"

Pros: Ease of Use and functionality. Software is great and easy to navigate! Support is great and Peter is very knowledgeable.

Anita A.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"WorkBright is a game-changer"

Comments: WorkBright has saved me and my staff hours of work. I like that I can see at a glance who has not completed their forms, that I can assign different forms to different staff groups (such as new staff vs returning staff) and I especially like that the reminders go out automatically which saves me time and aggravation.

Pros: That staff can complete their paperwork on any device without having to scan and upload hard copies of documents.

Cons: I realize that the purpose of WorkBright is to eliminate the need for hard copies, but I still wish there was the ability to batch print.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Julie B.
HR Coordinator
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"WorkBright Streamlined our Onboarding"

Comments: WorkBright has excellent customer service, so any questions that come up are answered very quickly and the support is dependable.

Pros: This software has resulted in our company saving large quantities of paper, and also allowing our new employees to have flexibility in completing their orientation materials.

Cons: There is nothing we do not like about our new WorkBright software.

Jennifer R.
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"Work Bright Franchise Store On-Boarding"

Comments: Very happy with the ease of the on-boarding process from an administrative approach and have not heard any issues from the employee perspective. Systems have been improving since the implementation of our use and continue to be happy with the progress. Customer input is valued. Hope to see more capacity and capabilities in the near future for maintaining digital personnel files to eliminate paper and/or need for a secondary digital storage site.

Billy C.
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2016

"Great team at Workbright"

Comments: My best experience with workbright beyond making my onboarding process a million times easeir is the support that I receive. Peter is always timely in his response and will help me problem solve through any roadblock.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2016
Jade M.

"So easy to use"

Comments: WorkBright has really helped our business with onboarding efficiently. Our Account Manager is amazing! He always gets it done regardless of how menial the task.

Christine T.
Branch Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2020

"Workbright review"

Pros: It is very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons: Nothing have ran into so far everything runs quite well.

by WorkBright on 05/03/2020

Thank you Christine, we appreciate you taking a moment to share your review with us.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2020
Page C.
Owner/Agency Director_ Licensed Home Health Care Administrator
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"Very friendly and helpful in the set up process"

Pros: It's going to streamline our application process like nothing before. It will save my staff tons of time too

Mary P.
Site Director
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2017

"It was easy to set up and get all the paper downloaded."

Pros: I can access it anywhere when licensing shows up at my site. I can also see if my employees are up to date on paperwork or if they need to do something.

Cons: I wish there was a way to delete your (old) own file so you can upload (new file) without waiting for admin department to reject the old one first.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2017
Randy R.
Executive Director
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"Near total Train Wreck of a product"

Comments: of 23 qualified applicants, we could only get 7 to figure out how to complete the application process. Of those 7, we were able to hire 1. There can be a large variety of reasons for a company to not convert applicants to employees, but 16 of 23 never had an opportunity because they could not complete the 2 stage application process because of the mobile app/Indeed limitations and dysfunctional performance.

Pros: It sounds like a good idea. I like that applicants can complete onboarding on their phone

Cons: Anybody applying on a phone thru indeed is at about a 70% risk of not completing and getting confused. It sounds like this might be true for other job boards as well, but I cant be sure. There is a two stage application process that is different for mobile users than desktop users. Most of our applicants get 'lost' in the process and we never complete with them. This after calls, emails and texts to help them. The ATS is not integrated with the Onboarding system at all except a one time data transfer initiated by a recruiter or admin user to migrate from one system to the other. Then you have to revert back to the ATS from the On boarding to communicate with the candidate. The systems are two different companies. One is ApplicantPro for the ATS, the other is WorkBright for the onboarding. Aside from the job page they create to link your posting - the sites cannot be branded for your company. This is not user friendly, not integrated, not seemless at all, not easy for applicants and difficult to manage with the two different sites not integrated, the irritating new window opens for every click in the ATS. Then when you time out and have to log in again, you have to close all those open windows. IT sounds silly, but very time consuming if you are a busy person.

by WorkBright on 27/07/2020

Thank you Randy for you candid write up. I can hear your frustration and disappointment.

Yes, as you indicated, these are two seperate products: Workbright is our core business which focuses on Onboarding, and Applicant Pro that we use as a lightly integrated third party ATS provider. We use Applicant Pro as it works well for many of our Onboarding customers, but as you expressed, it did not serve you well.

WorkBright Onboarding works easily with almost any ATS, so in no way do we want you to feel limited in your choices. Regarding this situation, we will do everything in our power to make it right and are happy to refund you completely for your ATS, as well as support you in a transition to another, if that is what you choose.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
Staffing Specialist
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Great Solution!"

Comments: Has greatly increased our hire to start time! Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs!

Pros: Workbright allows new hires to seamlessly onboard digitally & quickly. New hires can upload required information & sign documents all from a mobile device or computer. Administrators can accept or reject submissions, sign Form I-9 and request new submission for new contracts. Groups are easily changed if staff changes positions - providing them with any additional required forms for the new position.

Cons: If you add a new form to a group, it sends this form out to all staff in the group - not just new staff.

by WorkBright on 27/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!! We are constantly working on improvements to help make the onboarding process as pain free as possible and have the group notification options earmarked for a future enhancement. More good things to come!

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Monique Z.
HR Administration
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2018

"Easy to USE!"

Comments: All my management team love this process compared to our paper process.

Pros: This program is simple and easy to use. You can access your account online, phone, tablet at anytime. How easy is that. Especially for those that have to multitask. Once admin reviews your application but needs updates or changes, they can just send you an email or text and you log back in.

Cons: We are new to this so at this time I don't have any con's. I will come back if it changes.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2018
Wendy W.
Payroll Specialist
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2019

"Great Help During our Camp Season"

Comments: I am so glad we use Workbrite for our camp season.

Pros: I like that I can get most of the information I need for payroll all at once. I like how easy it is to find the information I need quickly. I really like the way we can communicate with an employee such as rejecting a form, and requesting they log in and do a new form.

Cons: When I reject a form, I wish I had some kind of when the employee had corrected or put in a new form.

Tabitha L.
HR Generalist
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2017

"System is awesome and staff is amazing!"

Pros: The ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!

Cons: Not set up for people who do not have emails. No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.

Kelly M.
Payroll Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2019

"Seasonal usage for temporary camp staff"

Comments: I just use it for seasonal camp employees. So far, exceptional program to use!

Pros: I can run reports for the BOLI stats (i.e. females, supervisory, non supervisory, etc. )easier on WB than our payroll processor (hand counting).
All reports, once learned, are easy to run.

Cons: Only my second season using program. I don't feel qualified enough to give opinion, yet.

Kiyiana L.
Volunteer Program Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2019

"Workbright Survey"

Pros: Easy to use and I can understand it easily.

Cons: Nothing I can think of so far. It seems to be just fine.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2019
Andrew H.
HR Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"Superb HRIS"

Comments: No matter what we need , Workbright is there!

Pros: So easy to use for both candidate and client! Very easy to access and wonderfully simple to update!

Cons: Maybe an app for ease of use? But thats not a dislike, I like to KISS (keep it simple simon) and Workbright does amazingly!

Melissa B.
General Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Convenient"

Comments: Productive and easy to use..

Pros: All features are available and ready for me to use. It's easy to use when searching applicants.

Cons: Nothing.. exceedingly great! They could add on a part where tgevv

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
Eryn R.
Operations Manager
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017

"New User to WorkBright"

Comments: Last year was our first year using WorkBright for our staff paperwork. We found that it was very user friendly, and our staff enjoyed getting to do it all on their computer or phones rather than sitting down filling out papers. WorkBright made it easy to keep track of who had completed what as well. We are excited to continue with WorkBright this year!

Pros: It makes it easy to keep track of paperwork for all staff.

Cons: Sometimes it can be a bit tricky with setting up different documents and what can or can not change from year to year.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Smile L.
Payroll Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2018

"Ease your mass hiring!"

Pros: WorkBright definitely helps to process multiples forms for hiring and onboarding.

Cons: Data validation is crucial for onboarding (like W4 and Bank Account) so I am looking forward to adding it to future feature.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Meggan C.
HR Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2017

"It has been easy to setup and maintain with the help of the support team as well as the "How To" ."

Pros: I love that it is helping us waste less paper. Also the ease of having staff fill out onboarding paperwork, even if they are in Germany.

Cons: (For ATS) I dislike that I cannot customize it myself. I don't like asking for help when I am sure it is probably a easy fix that I might could have done myself. Our rep has been great! I just wish I didn't have to bother him so much.