15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Concord

Concord makes it effortless to draft, negotiate, sign, manage, and organize contracts.

Learn more about Concord

Pros:

It's very easy and you can sign a contract very quickly.

Cons:

This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to.

Concord ratings

4.5
4.6
4.3
4.6

8.7/10

Concord has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 197 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Concord before?

Austin
Austin
Sr. Commercial Operations Manager in US
Oil & Energy, 51–200 Employees

Contract Management With Digital Signatures

Comments: Worry free, when you are able to never think about a software and it is running like a unique piece of your company. This is what you want. something that works and can help you succeed with limited bandwidth from your group.

Pros:

We love that we can manage the lifecycle of a contract. We are able to see all of the amendments and it is easy to access and manage.

Cons:

The ability to have automated exhibits from an excel file. We have lots of contracts with multiple pages and lines of individual items we track. Concord cannot do this (that I know of) we have to upload a picture of each page into concord.

last year

Thank you for your feedback, Austin. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the way Concord is helping you manage your whole CLM process. Remember that if you have any questions or issues you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager for help.

Craig
Director of Finance & Operations in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Concord is a great Tool for Electronic Signature Management

Comments: Concord is great. It has allowed us to streamline our electronic signature processes completely. The cost of the product is perfectly priced, especially against the DocuSign product. We recently had a change in staff and a new person is now managing Concord for us. Katia Okoula has been great with her training and allowing us to move forward.!

Pros:

Concord is easy to use, both from and Administrator and Employee perspective. Template creation, from the initial set-up to creating recurring documents from year to year, is easy to do and pretty straight forward. The most impact we received was taking a totally manual process of creating and distributing and collecting annual Employment Agreements, and basically automating the entire process. In the past, we use to receive our employee signatures in multiple forms that required additional manual work and awkward storing. With Concord, once and Agreement is ready for distribution, all I do is sign them and watch as I receive notifications of their return from our employees. We have since expanded our use of Concord to other annual documents that need to be signed/acknowledged by our employees such as the signing of our employee handbook. Instead of collecting all of the signature pages as was done in the past, Concord does this for me. And it is easy to see who has signed and who has not at any given moment in time.

Cons:

1. Each of our documents are stored in named folders. Within each folder I am able to sort by status or date received, but I cannot seem to find how I can sort alphabetically. Why this is important is when I need to find a particular employees Agreement, at times I need to search many 'pages' to find it. Yes, there is the search feature, but many times I forget to use it and scroll away!2. Is it possible to change the font size of the web page so that an entire page (usually 25 agreements per page) can show in its entirely instead of having to scroll within a page?3. Online "Help" feature for quick how-to information. There are many undocumented features that one must stumble upon to know.

Shannon
pARALEGAL in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Product was not as advertised

Comments: The customer service is limited and consists a lot on You-Tube like videos to troubleshoot problems

Pros:

OCR search / reporting/ contract searches

Cons:

There is very limited reporting metrics - it does not allow for custom reporting or using Boolean type structures to create reports or complete contract searches

Clint
Legal Counsel in Australia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

Comments: Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Pros:

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Cons:

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

Matthew
Attorney in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

The best electronic signature option for my small business

Comments: I am using Concord to have clients sign services agreements. It is a requirement for my line of work and I need a new one for every transaction. It is very easy to upload documents and to tailor each signature request for each client. I am very happy!

Pros:

Concord has been a lifesaver. I signed up first with a competitor whose plan was more costly and limited the amount of documents I could send for signatures to only five per month. Concord is cheaper and has no limits on documents sent for signatures. It is very easy to upload files and add signature boxes, and it looks sleek and professional. I also found their sales team to be helpful and not pushy, and they steered me toward a plan that worked for me without trying to upsell me. I'm very happy!

Cons:

I really can't think of anything I don't like about using Concord. It has been a perfect fit for my small business electronic signature needs.

last year

Hey Matthew, We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Thank you, Concord Team

Winfred
Sales and Account manager in Kenya
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

My Journey with Concord

Comments: Concord has made my life as a sales manager easier. Before contracting process would take a lot of time with the back and forths on email. Since I started using concord, the turn over for contract signing has really improved. The other thing I love about it is the collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in real time.

Pros:

The easy collaboration in real time among parties the e-signature - Makes contracts to be signed faster the contract management life-cycle the organization of templates - reduces the complex contracting process

Cons:

I think other features should be added when editing documents. By this I mean features like the ones for word docs like different font styles, numbering, etc (Basically I would want word features to be incorporated)

last year

Hey Winfred, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Lisa
Administrative Assistant - Compliance in US
Insurance Software, 51–200 Employees

Concord makes it easy

Comments: Before Concord, it could take weeks to get contracts back from our external signers. Now many of them are coming back in 1-2 days!

Pros:

The Lifecycle feature has the most impact because our organization now has visibility into which contracts are set to renew or expire, so we can be proactive and plan ahead.I really like the clean, simple user interface. I found most of the controls to be intuitive and easy to use when setting up and implementing the system.With Concord, users can open and view, draft, or work on multiple documents at once using the browser tabs. I have found this to be really convenient when comparing contracts side by side.

Cons:

At this time, the Concord system does not have a spell check built in. (However, the browser often prompts when there is a misspelled word.)At this time, Concord does not have the ability to send several contracts in one batch to external signers.

last year

Hey Lisa, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Higher Education Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Contract Management for Higher Ed

Comments: Concord has helped our University streamline and simplify our contract review process. All of our documents are stored in one place and we can reference relating documents more easily.

Pros:

The pricing structure for this software is straightforward without high implementation costs like other options require. It is simple and the customer support is a team of real people who are available and reliable!

Cons:

The most challenging part for our team is not being able to redline pdf documents. You can still sign and add text fields but you cannot utilize the same functionality as you can with a live document within Concord.

last year

Hey there, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Cheynel
Cheynel
Customer Support Professional in US
Telecommunications, Self Employed

Great Free software for creating documents

Comments: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Pros:

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Cons:

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Matthew
Supervisor of Contracts and Procurement in US
Mental Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Concord Contract Management Tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Ease of use. Search functions are very helpful. Good customer service.

Cons:

Still learning its features, so I cannot say there are items I dislike at this time.

Brizl
IT in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

"Maximizing Productivity with Concord: An IT User's Experience"

Comments: The Concord platform is great because it helps us keep track of our contracts and makes it easier to find and manage our important documents.I like that the platform has contracts that you can work on in familiar tools like Word or Google Docs. This makes it easy for us to keep working the way we're used to, while still enjoying the benefits of a centralized contract management system.I like the platform's feature that allows us to work with all the stakeholders involved in a contract. The conditional approval workflows, private comments, and versioning have made the contract negotiation process smoother and more efficient.Overall, I think Concord has been a very helpful platform for our organization. It has helped us to work more efficiently, manage our contracts more effectively, and save money. I would definitely recommend it to other businesses looking for a good contract management system.

Pros:

Its a great way to manage contracts for your organization. It lets you draft, negotiate, sign, and manage all of your contracts in one place, which has saved us a lot of time.The conditional approval workflows help us to ensure that every contract is reviewed by the right person, which helps to reduce the risk of human error. This process has made our review process much more streamlined.Concord provides a way to work with either Word, Google Docs, or Concord itself. This way, you can work the way you want, without having to adjust to a new platform or interface.The platform has a library of pre-approved clauses and templates, which have made contract drafting easier. I've also found the private comments and revision features to be helpful.

Cons:

Some things I think could be improved on the website are the user interface and how easy it is to find specific things. I've found it to be a bit confusing at times and it's slowed down my work.We have a lot of options when it comes to customizing our platform. However, setting it up can take some time.I'm worried that the platform can be slow sometimes. This has made it difficult for me to use it smoothly and efficiently.

last year

Brizl, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using Concord. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been helpful in streamlining your contract review process, making it more efficient, and saving you time. Thank you for also sharing with us the challenges you're experiencing, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to improve our platform. Remember that you can reach out to us at any time if you need help or training.

Kara
Contracts Administrator in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Game Changer

Comments: Concord was the first vendor I did a demo with. I knew as soon as it was over that Concord was going to be my favorite. After going through 10 demos, I chose Concord. The price wasn't something that I was concentrated on although, it didn't hurt that they were WAY lower than their competitors. The ease of use and how functional the system was stood out above all the systems I viewed. Training and support is always available and very helpful. They are there to hand hold or cheer you on - either way, I applaud this company and the full spectrum of value this system added to my daily job.

Pros:

Hitting the ground running is what I like best about this software. I barely needed training as the ease of use on this software allows you to integrate into daily workflows as if it was always there. The clause library is probably my most favorite and building it up has been a breeze. It's simple use and creation of the tool is what keeps me from going crazy looking at Excel spreadsheets all day!

Cons:

The one thing that stands out to me is the loading of 3rd party paper or the building of templates. I am not able to edit as freely when I am loading in another's company document. The formatting can get messed up and fixing it isn't exactly easy. It's definitely not stopping me from using this software but it could be better.

last year

Thank you for this detailed review, Kara! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're happy that you find Concord to be easy to use and functional. We're glad that you're enjoying your experience and we'll take your suggestions into consideration, as we are constantly striving to improve our platform.

James
Senior Technology Vendor Manager in UK
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

Comments: As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Pros:

Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Cons:

The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Neil
General Counsel/Benefits Administrator in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 501–1,000 Employees

Concord Contracts Management Solution

Comments: We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Pros:

I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Cons:

The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Yolanda
Director of Business Operations & Assistant General Counsel in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

MS Review of Concord

Comments: So far, the benefit of having a central location to maintain documents has been worth the few problems that I have encountered to date.

Pros:

We have been using Concord only for 4 months. First and foremost, I like the onboarding process. An assigned agent of Concord is readily available, works with you in getting familiarized with the system, allows you to move at your own pace at your own pace, and finds answers to questions that she does not have. I also like the ease of use. It is very user friendly.

Cons:

There are some features that would be helpful to have. For example - you have the ability to add fields but Concord does not have the ability to keep a running list of the added fields. So, it is necessary to type the field name in every time and to remember what fields were created and what they were called. It also does not allow the use of commas in folder names or in third party names.

9 months ago

Jahnavi
sr legal counsel in US
Airlines/Aviation, 51–200 Employees

best document management system for the price

Pros:

Shared document editing; approval workflow

Cons:

Version history is harder to see at times

Greta
Supply Chain Coordinator in US
Oil & Energy, 501–1,000 Employees

Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc -Administrator

Comments: We are able to manage contracts more accurately and efficiently. Being able to keep notes is very helpful for other uses to see the status and contact person.

Pros:

The summary and discussion area is very helpful. Being able to list a start and end date of the contract so that you don't have to read thru every time. And getting the reminders before expiration. Those are great tools and make it so efficient to manage contracts. The search is very useful for those that aren't sure where the contract is located when there are sub folders.

Cons:

Not able to manually move from the "Review" stage if you don't have to docusign. Not all of our documents require a signature, for example terms and conditions for purchase. We have to review, but may not need to sign.

Anjali
Legal Counsel in Canada
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great Software

Comments: We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Pros:

The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Cons:

There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

Laird
Document Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Scalable Contract and Document Management

Comments: Very good. They are interested in scaling and furthering product with customer participation.

Pros:

Ability to use as document and contract repository for all organizational records.

Cons:

Customized reporting options in development with attentive technical support to ameliorate.

last year

Hey Laird, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Jenny
Contract Administrator in US
Construction Software, 10,000+ Employees

Concord feedback

Comments: My efficiency has greatly increased. I haven't always had the best of luck with IT assistance and wish that could be more accessible.

Pros:

I have found it to be very easy to use. Concord has helped make my process more efficient.

Cons:

I consistently have problems with end users (other companies I send documents to) claiming they don't get the emails from Concord. I realize this may not be a Concord issue directly but its my most common issue.

OEM Sales Account Manager in US
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Concord makes life easier

Comments: I love it. I wish I had more control over my permissions that my admin set for me, but i'd recommend it to anyone involved in contracts.

Pros:

All the stakeholders from my company and outside the company can come together in one place and manage a living document and watch it evolve without the pain and anguish of sending email attachments back and forth.

Cons:

For those unfamiliar with the platform, it's difficult to get them to use it. But once they are on it, it's magic.

Samerra
admin in US
Mental Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Concord

Pros:

I like that concord is easy to use and manage. Digital signatures are easy to obtain.

Cons:

There are no cons that I have come across so far.

last year

Hey Samerra, We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Thank you, Concord Team

Jocelyn
Asst. City Attorney in US
Government Administration, 201–500 Employees

Smooth sailing so far!

Comments: The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding. We had been using contract templates in PDF with minimal fill-in capability, and still staff often cheated the system and made changes that Legal could not immediately identify. The tracking capabilities and the ability to assign different levels of access in Concord is a huge benefit and is going to be a game changer in terms of staff time spent on contract review.

Pros:

We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic. The layout and actions are very similar to Outlook, so even with very little training (we're in week 2 of use, really), it's remarkably intuitive and easy to use. I am also looking forward to be able to track contract and insurance expiration and to run reports (something this organization has never been able to do).

Cons:

No cons at this point. We haven't yet tried to push a contract out to DocuSign, but I have every expectation that should be fairly seamless.

Greg
Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Concorde Review

Comments: Positive.

Pros:

Version control amongst a broad range of content contributors.

Cons:

I don't care for the linear setup of approvals. A more flexible model that would allow for concurrent review and approval would be preferred.

9 months ago

Charissa
IP Paralegal and Legal Assistant in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Concord is the best document management system I have used!

Comments: Extremely easy to use and customer service is exceptional.

Pros:

Concord allows you to create templates, send out for signature, organize, and keep track of when they will expire. Extremely user friendly and great customer service.

Cons:

When linking an amended document, you still have to change the deadline date

last year

Hey Charissa, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team